NATION

PASSWORD

Elfen High 2: Gotterdammerung

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Founded: Jun 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:32 pm

S.A.M.M.E. had taken a moment to notice that Lena was interacting with someone and sent a message to Jojo about it.

"Oh, good," he commented, "I hope this helps her."

"As do I," S.A.M.M.E. said in the classroom.

"Keep an eye on her, though."

"Of course."

Meanwhile, her robot presence in the auditorium was continuing to talk to the strange boy who seemed oblivious to modern technology.

"You...aren't from this time period, are you?" S.A.M.M.E. asked.

She had her suspicions, but this was mostly a shot in the dark. In a world as magical as this, time travel was certainly possible, but she wasn't entirely certain if it was involved in this situation, so she decided to simply ask.
The Second Cataclysm: My New RP

Roll Them Bones: A Guide to Dice RPs

My mommy says I'm special.
Add 37 to my post count for my previous nation.

Copy and paste this into your signature if you're a unique and special individual who won't conform to another person's demands.

Rupudska
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Sep 16, 2010
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Rupudska » Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:40 pm

Olthar wrote:"Friends..." Lena said, her voice slightly questioning, "I was told to make some so I came here to wait for someone to talk to me. You are talking to me. Does that make you my friend?"

The girl stared at Yuzuki some more, her eye flashing colors again.

"What do friends do? Are we married now? Do we fight? Am I supposed to clean your house? I am unsure what the next step is."

Oh dear sweet Ame-no-Uzume, what the fuck.

Yuzuki's thoughts matched her expression, if only for a moment. "Well... friendship is more complex than that. A friend is someone besides a family member, relative, or lover that you enjoy the company of, usually in a platonic, non-sexual manner. Which means no marraige. They help each other out when help is needed, yes, and they do sometimes fight, but those fights usually don't end the friendship. And as for your first question, not really, we don't know each other enough for me to consider you a friend per se."
The Holy Roman Empire of Karlsland (MT/FanT & FT/FanT)
THE Strike Witches NationState | Retired King of P2TM
Best thread ever.
MT Factbook/FT Factbook|Embassy|Q&A
On Karlsland Witch Doctrine:
Hladgos wrote:Scantly clad women, more like tanks
seem to be blowing up everyones banks
with airstrikes from girls with wings to their knees
which show a bit more than just their panties

Questers wrote:
Rupudska wrote:So do you fight with AK-47s or something even more primitive? Since I doubt any economy could reasonably sustain itself that way.
Presumably they use advanced technology like STRIKE WITCHES

Astrolinium
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 05, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Astrolinium » Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:42 pm

Caspian was a bit... irked by his questions not being answered. That always made him very frustrated, but then, TV had always taught him that robots were things you didn't want to piss off. So he kept his cool and said, "No, I'm not. I'm from 1980. One moment, I was in a plane flying nearing Bermuda, the next, I was coughing up seawater on the seaside near Blackpool this past June."

He paused and suddenly turned quite pale. "Oh, god, I probably have a tombstone somewhere."
The Sublime Island Kingdom of Astrolinium
Ilia Franchisco Attore, King Attorio Maldive III
North Carolina | NSIndex Page | Embassies
Pop: 3,082 | Tech: MT | DEFCON: 5-4-3-2-1
SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...
About Me: Ravenclaw, Gay, Cis Male, 5’4”.
"Don't you forget about me."

Ex-Delegate of Ankh Mauta | NSG Sodomy Club
Minor Acolyte of the Vast Jewlluminati Conspiracy™

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:48 pm

A woman entered the auditorium, not so long after Yuzuki. She was dressed in a business suit (fuck it, let's go with this). Her blond hair was tied in a ponytail, and she quite honestly looked like your average teacher that you would find anywhere but Elfen High. And so, she would probably be one of the strangest thing in the auditorium today. Indeed, it seems as though she was. Several students looked at her as though she came from another planet. She simply smiled warmly at them, which seemed to cause them even more discomfort. Despite this, they couldn't help but smile and wave back. They didn't realize that they had already fallen under her spell.

As she looked around the room, she finally saw her intended target. And as usual, he had chosen to not interact with any other individual. She walked behind him and tapped him on he shoulder. "Hello, I am new here. What's your name?" She was smiling as though she was at a serious job interview, or perhaps meeting her significant other's parents for the first time.

Izanagi took a sip of water. Why did he do that? That was a horrible idea. He turned around and was about to answer, when he spit out the water in his mouth. In what was almost a scream as he pointed at her, he said, "What the fuck are you doing here!?" The woman stopped smiling and tilted her head with a confused expression. "What do you mean?" Izanagi was about to scream out that she was Eris, but then he felt his head pulled forward as his face was brought into her chest, muffling him. "Shhh. If you say anymore, it'll ruin my fun. Look, I'm not here to ruin your life...much. It's just that this place is really entertaining. So don't screw this up for me."

She released his head, and Izanagi frowned as he contemplated her statement. "Fine, I won't say anything. Just don't kill anyone." Eris smiled and nodded that she understood. Suddenly, Kyoko spoke. "Um, Er-" Eris shook her head. "Call me Enyo. Not many students know who that is, so it's safer. Now, what is it you want child?" Kyoko nodded. "Can you rub your chest in my face?" Eris smiled and motioned for Kyoko to follow. They both exited the auditorium, with Kyoko excitedly jumping up and down like a child behind her.

Izanagi suddenly heard a burp from where Kyoko was sitting. And there was...Eris. She looked at him and shrugged. "What? I wanted a seat of my own." Izanagi's head met the table a second later. I hate this place...
"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."—former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:49 pm

Lena's eye glowed a dim red for a moment while she continued emotionlessly staring at Yuzuki.

"If you are not going to be my friend, then could you leave? I want to wait for someone to be my friend."

Afterwards, the girl turned back to face the magnetic north pole, resuming her staring at the wall while she waited for someone else to approach her.

"That sounds unpleasant," S.A.M.M.E. responded, "Non-consensual time travel is a terrible thing. If you want, I am sure that my creator, Jojo Simius, could build a device to help you control your powers. It would take a couple weeks of research, however, for him to understand what's wrong your powers."

The AI noticed that Lena had turned away from Yuzuki and was rather disappointed by it, sending word back to Jojo who was likewise saddened.

Copy and paste this into your signature if you're a unique and special individual who won't conform to another person's demands.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:55 pm

Sanchez was busy knitting a sweater in a very manly sort of way. Knitting was really quite a good way to get some stress off his mind. He once tried to encourage this hobby among his subordinates, but Shung took him aside and explained that many soldiers had signed up for the ISSR for many reasons. Some wanted to see other cultures and worlds. Some were fascinated by the scientific aspect. Some wanted to be among humanity's line of defence against magical forces.

Very few of them had interest in knitting. Sanchez kept a knitting club just the same, but there were not very many members. Mostly just some women and a few men who didn't like women. Sanchez didn't mind if others couldn't appreciate this magnificent sport.

He was continuously irked by the fact Shung's marching band club continued to have massive membership. Fuck marching band, that wasn't even a sport. Knitting was. It took skill.

But Sanchez was knitting right now out of nervousness. He was a veteran of several battles, a warrior through and through and he had stood many without a flinch or wince. But right now he was going to preform a very personal and potentially lethal mission. Crowley wouldn't like it at all, so Sanchez hadn't told him.

"Sir, I believe that we really should look at the thing that happened outside of Kenya..." a soldier tried to explain as Sanchez put away his needle and thread, but kept the sweater in his hands.

"Not now." Sanchez said simply and bluntly. "I'm going to try to get just outside Elfen High's field. Does the teleporter work?"

"The teleporter, sir, only links to another teleporter, but yes, we've stationed one just outside the school. You have maybe five minutes before it is noticed."

"All I need, with any luck." Sanchez said, rubbing his chin in anxiety. "Wish me luck. I'm not sure how this will turn out."

So then Sanchez walked through the portal in his ISSR base...and appeared next to a large boulder that was just outside the EH campus, but still in a rather strange and magical zone. He held the sweater with one slightly shaking hand, took a few breaths and leaned against the rock.

A minute later, he saw the person he was looking for. "Hello, Megan." he smiled and gave her the sweater. It had a teddy bear hugging another one. "So, um, I was here to ask a rather personal question...do you want to go out to dinner?"
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

Rupudska
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Rupudska » Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:56 pm

Olthar wrote:Lena's eye glowed a dim red for a moment while she continued emotionlessly staring at Yuzuki.

"If you are not going to be my friend, then could you leave? I want to wait for someone to be my friend."

Afterwards, the girl turned back to face the magnetic north pole, resuming her staring at the wall while she waited for someone else to approach her.

Yuzuki resisted the urge to facepalm and instead sighed. "Look, friendship isn't an instantaneous thing. They take time to develop, time and effort. From both parties involved." Her tail curved up over her back and twitched slightly to one side before lowering back down. "Look, maybe we should talk about something besides what is and isn't friendship and actually try making one. Do you have any interests besides this school?"
Best thread ever.

Questers wrote:
Rupudska wrote:So do you fight with AK-47s or something even more primitive? Since I doubt any economy could reasonably sustain itself that way.

Astrolinium
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Astrolinium » Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:57 pm

Caspian's eyes widened. "Powers? You mean it might happen again!?" He threw up his arms in exasperation and lay down on the floor, which was really probably not the most intelligent decision. After all, this Laz creature was apparently in charge of janitorial duties, and he didn't seem like the... best janitor in the whole wide world, let's put it that way.

At any rate, Caspian sat back up right away and said, "But, yes, if he could find me a way to control it, that would be fab."
SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:11 pm

Lena turned back to the Tanuki, and her eye flashed various colors again.

"I used to live with my family in America, but I don't remember any of that," she responded, assuming that 'interest' meant 'place to live,' "And I was in Lesotho for a year before coming here."

A tear rolled down her left cheek, but her expression didn't change. She also didn't even seem to notice it and kept blankly staring at Yuzuki.

"Great," S.A.M.M.E. responded, "I'll put it in his schedule. If you leave me with a phone number or some other way to contact you, we should be able to set up a meeting in about five to six months, though that is only an estimate."

By this time, the headless robotic body had entered the auditorium and approached S.A.M.M.E. and Caspian, stopping right next to the two. It was a pure white which few surface features, matching the outer shell of the floating head which hovered over the body and lowered itself on top. Thin jets of air shot out of the neck as the head sealed itself in place on the body. A few digital clicks were heard before S.A.M.M.E. finally started moving her arms.

Turning back to Caspian, she extended a hand to him to help him stand up.

Astrolinium
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Astrolinium » Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:21 pm

Caspian was preparing to respond when a headless robot walked in and S.A.M.M.E. settled down on top of it. "What the fuck," he said quietly, his eyes blinking very rapidly. He scooted backwards, away from the hand, and bumped his head on the table. "Ow, fuck!"

He rubbed the back of his head, which fortunately didn't seem to be bleeding. He stared at the robot, which suddenly looked much more like most robots he knew from TV or movies. He said cautiously, shaking a bit, "S-sorry for that, uh, overreaction. I wasn't... this is all really weird to me."

-----------

Eric and Parnell were having a sex in one of the lockers designed to hold a sousaphone. Parnell moaned, "Oh, Eric, you're like an angel."

Eric - though it was hard do so while in the throes of ecstasy - replied, "Parnell, I've seen angels, and this is so much better than anything they know how to do."
SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:23 pm

Astrolinium wrote:Caspian was preparing to respond when a headless robot walked in and S.A.M.M.E. settled down on top of it. "What the fuck," he said quietly, his eyes blinking very rapidly. He scooted backwards, away from the hand, and bumped his head on the table. "Ow, fuck!"

He rubbed the back of his head, which fortunately didn't seem to be bleeding. He stared at the robot, which suddenly looked much more like most robots he knew from TV or movies. He said cautiously, shaking a bit, "S-sorry for that, uh, overreaction. I wasn't... this is all really weird to me."

-----------

Eric and Parnell were having a sex in one of the lockers designed to hold a sousaphone. Parnell moaned, "Oh, Eric, you're like an angel."

Eric - though it was hard do so while in the throes of ecstasy - replied, "Parnell, I've seen angels, and this is so much better than anything they know how to do."

Next to them, there was a cough. When they stopped banging, they would see a rabbit trying desperately to forget what it had seen. In a tired and British accent, the rabbit spoke to Eric and Parnell. "Please tell me you're finished now."
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Founded: Apr 27, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:23 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Sanchez was busy knitting a sweater in a very manly sort of way. Knitting was really quite a good way to get some stress off his mind. He once tried to encourage this hobby among his subordinates, but Shung took him aside and explained that many soldiers had signed up for the ISSR for many reasons. Some wanted to see other cultures and worlds. Some were fascinated by the scientific aspect. Some wanted to be among humanity's line of defence against magical forces.

Very few of them had interest in knitting. Sanchez kept a knitting club just the same, but there were not very many members. Mostly just some women and a few men who didn't like women. Sanchez didn't mind if others couldn't appreciate this magnificent sport.

He was continuously irked by the fact Shung's marching band club continued to have massive membership. Fuck marching band, that wasn't even a sport. Knitting was. It took skill.

But Sanchez was knitting right now out of nervousness. He was a veteran of several battles, a warrior through and through and he had stood many without a flinch or wince. But right now he was going to preform a very personal and potentially lethal mission. Crowley wouldn't like it at all, so Sanchez hadn't told him.

"Sir, I believe that we really should look at the thing that happened outside of Kenya..." a soldier tried to explain as Sanchez put away his needle and thread, but kept the sweater in his hands.

"Not now." Sanchez said simply and bluntly. "I'm going to try to get just outside Elfen High's field. Does the teleporter work?"

"The teleporter, sir, only links to another teleporter, but yes, we've stationed one just outside the school. You have maybe five minutes before it is noticed."

"All I need, with any luck." Sanchez said, rubbing his chin in anxiety. "Wish me luck. I'm not sure how this will turn out."

So then Sanchez walked through the portal in his ISSR base...and appeared next to a large boulder that was just outside the EH campus, but still in a rather strange and magical zone. He held the sweater with one slightly shaking hand, took a few breaths and leaned against the rock.

A minute later, he saw the person he was looking for. "Hello, Megan." he smiled and gave her the sweater. It had a teddy bear hugging another one. "So, um, I was here to ask a rather personal question...do you want to go out to dinner?"

Megan Jameson smiled a big Megan Jameson smile - the first in about ten years - the kind that was typically accompanied by dramatic lighting and cherry pop song bullshit.

This one was simply accompanied by the sound of wind and Sanchez' rapidly beating heart.

"That depends, soldier boy," she said as she took the sweater, "do you want to go to dinner? I'm the one with Seward's money, after all. I should pay."
"Then I was fertilized and grew wise;
From a word to a word I was led to a word,
From a work to a work I was led to a work."
- Odin, Hávamál 138-141, the Poetic Edda, as translated by Dan McCoy.

I enjoy meta-humor and self-deprecation. Annoying, right?

Goodbye.

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:25 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:
Astrolinium wrote:Caspian was preparing to respond when a headless robot walked in and S.A.M.M.E. settled down on top of it. "What the fuck," he said quietly, his eyes blinking very rapidly. He scooted backwards, away from the hand, and bumped his head on the table. "Ow, fuck!"

-----------

Next to them, there was a cough. When they stopped banging, they would see a rabbit trying desperately to forget what it had seen. In a tired and British accent, the rabbit spoke to Eric and Parnell. "Please tell me you're finished now."

They would all then hear the crunching of popcorn. On the opposite side of the locker, Eris, who was for some reason the size of a rabbit, said "No no, they were just getting to the good part."
"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."—former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman

Astrolinium
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Astrolinium » Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:31 pm

Suddenly, a flailing whir of body parts as Eric and Parnell both jumped in total and complete surprise. Eric desperately looked for some sort of sheet to cover up his and his husband's nudity, but, well... there didn't seem to be much of anything available. Parnell rubbed his head, which he had hit on the top of the locker - which was really more of a cage, to be honest - and shouted, "What the fuck are you all doing here, you nasty perverts!"
SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:32 pm

"I understand, and I'm sorry for frightening you," S.A.M.M.E. spoke, lowering her hand and returning it to her side, "I merely wanted to retrieve my body for convenience. If it's uncomfortable for you, I can return it to the room. Most humans seem scared of AIs due to unflattering and racist movies about us. It is difficult for us with everyone believing the stereotype that we're all evil. So, if I can in any way make you more comfortable, don't hesitate to ask."

The AI then took a few steps back and sat down in a chair, hoping that it would make Caspian less concerned.

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:34 pm

Astrolinium wrote:Suddenly, a flailing whir of body parts as Eric and Parnell both jumped in total and complete surprise. Eric desperately looked for some sort of sheet to cover up his and his husband's nudity, but, well... there didn't seem to be much of anything available. Parnell rubbed his head, which he had hit on the top of the locker - which was really more of a cage, to be honest - and shouted, "What the fuck are you all doing here, you nasty perverts!"

Eris simply looked up at them and smiled. "Sorry, I suppose I should have introduced myself before I intruded upon your passionate locker sex. I'm Enyo, the new school counselor. I think it's important to scar the students I'm supposed to help before they come to me later for psychiatric assistance. So, how has your day been so far?" Yes, she was sincerely attempting to make casual conversation in this situation.

Astrolinium
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Astrolinium » Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:36 pm

Caspian sighed. "What would make me comfortable would be for you to stay more or less as you are at the moment, without adding or taking away any major new body parts. It must be... difficult for you to understand, but for me it's not a normal sight to see a headless robot walk in and its head settle down on it for afternoon tea."

There was a beat. "Please tell me people still have afternoon tea. I know Fatima and Wallace didn't, but I always assumed that was because they're refugees from Egypt..."

Mavorpen wrote:
Astrolinium wrote:Suddenly, a flailing whir of body parts as Eric and Parnell both jumped in total and complete surprise. Eric desperately looked for some sort of sheet to cover up his and his husband's nudity, but, well... there didn't seem to be much of anything available. Parnell rubbed his head, which he had hit on the top of the locker - which was really more of a cage, to be honest - and shouted, "What the fuck are you all doing here, you nasty perverts!"

Eris simply looked up at them and smiled. "Sorry, I suppose I should have introduced myself before I intruded upon your passionate locker sex. I'm Enyo, the new school counselor. I think it's important to scar the students I'm supposed to help before they come to me later for psychiatric assistance. So, how has your day been so far?" Yes, she was sincerely attempting to make casual conversation in this situation.

Eric merely said rather cautiously, "We... we're not students. I'm Eric Manischewitz, the music teacher, and this is my husband, Parnell Astley, who is a secretary in the front office-"

"Hey, that's administrative assistant," said Parnell, playfully punching Eric on the arm.
SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:46 pm

Astrolinium wrote:Eric merely said rather cautiously, "We... we're not students. I'm Eric Manischewitz, the music teacher, and this is my husband, Parnell Astley, who is a secretary in the front office-"

"Hey, that's administrative assistant," said Parnell, playfully punching Eric on the arm.

Eris appeared at eye level to the two men and eyed them intensely. "Indeed, you don't look like students when I think about it. Apologies, I've never been good at determining the age of mortals. Thankfully, this doesn't mean that you'll never need counseling. All humans, whether they are children or not have their respective problems." Turning to Eric, she continued. "So you teach music? What type of music?"

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:50 pm

The rabbit looked at them sorrowfully and disappeared back into the ground under the school. It needed to psychologically recover.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Rupudska
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Rupudska » Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:53 pm

Olthar wrote:Lena turned back to the Tanuki, and her eye flashed various colors again.

"I used to live with my family in America, but I don't remember any of that," she responded, assuming that 'interest' meant 'place to live,' "And I was in Lesotho for a year before coming here."

A tear rolled down her left cheek, but her expression didn't change. She also didn't even seem to notice it and kept blankly staring at Yuzuki.

"Ummm... interests mean things that you like or like to do, not where you live or lived...." She then noticed that Lena seemed to be crying. She was at least shedding a tear.

"Are you all right? Did something bad happen in Lesotho?"
Best thread ever.

Questers wrote:

Astrolinium
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Astrolinium » Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:56 pm

Eric raised his eyebrows in alarm and covered his genitalia with his hands. Parnell - who was not quite as modest - said, "I think we'd first like an explanation of why the hell you're in my husband's classroom, interrogating us, interrupting our private time, while we are naked!? That is a locked door!" He pointed at the door to the music room. It had one of those new, hi-tech locks on it that supposedly could not actually be picked; instruments were valuable, being made out of rather a lot of metal.
SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...

Ende
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 23, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ende » Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:00 pm

Nationstatelandsville wrote:
Ende wrote:Ivy stifled a laugh, coughing slightly.

"Volatile, violent, dangerous, and smelly?" she said, looking around, checking around to make sure the Jamesons weren't there. "Raphael may have been on to something there. Well, on the volatile and dangerous part. I don't honestly think they smell, though, so you're probably okay."

She yawned, and then refilled her plate with food - oh, dammit! Dammit! It was gone within seconds. Seconds. Turning, she glared daggers at Laz, but he didn't notice her. He was too busy grinding up chicken bones with his teeth. Slightly irritated, she turned back to "Mr. Angel" and shrugged.

"Either way, I don't know where Rosy is."

"This is a pity," Aziraphale sighed, "Tell me then, friend Ivy - who can I speak to in order to find her? Who is 'in charge'?"

Ivy pointed at Crowley.

"Az...I mean, Mr. Angel," she said, rather amused at his ridiculous "codename", "Crowley is in charge. That man. I'm not entirely sure if you want to talk to him, though. He's...interesting. Not always in a good way, though."

That was quite possibly the greatest understatement of all time.

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Founded: Apr 27, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:01 pm

Ende wrote:
Nationstatelandsville wrote:"This is a pity," Aziraphale sighed, "Tell me then, friend Ivy - who can I speak to in order to find her? Who is 'in charge'?"

Ivy pointed at Crowley.

"Az...I mean, Mr. Angel," she said, rather amused at his ridiculous "codename", "Crowley is in charge. That man. I'm not entirely sure if you want to talk to him, though. He's...interesting. Not always in a good way, though."

That was quite possibly the greatest understatement of all time.

Aziraphale let out a high-pitched scream, grabbed Ivy's knife, and attempted to slit his own throat.
"Then I was fertilized and grew wise;
From a word to a word I was led to a word,
From a work to a work I was led to a work."
- Odin, Hávamál 138-141, the Poetic Edda, as translated by Dan McCoy.

I enjoy meta-humor and self-deprecation. Annoying, right?

Goodbye.

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:04 pm

"Very well then. I shall remain as is. I apologize again for upsetting you," S.A.M.M.E. responded, "And yes, people still drink tea. It's not a terribly common thing in many parts of the world, but tea has not ceased to exist and is still common elsewhere."

The robot crossed her legs and folded her hands on her lap, adopting a rather casual pose.

Lena took almost an entire minute to answer Yuzuki while her right eye flashed.

"Bad things happen to everyone all the time," was her only response before she moved on to answer the first question, "I enjoy—"

Another pause, this one for about twenty seconds.

"—Reading," she answered, unsure of herself.

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:06 pm

Astrolinium wrote:Eric raised his eyebrows in alarm and covered his genitalia with his hands. Parnell - who was not quite as modest - said, "I think we'd first like an explanation of why the hell you're in my husband's classroom, interrogating us, interrupting our private time, while we are naked!? That is a locked door!" He pointed at the door to the music room. It had one of those new, hi-tech locks on it that supposedly could not actually be picked; instruments were valuable, being made out of rather a lot of metal.

"Why? The obvious answer is lesbian sex. I am attempting to understand both sides of the same coin. After all, what fun are toys if you cannot understand them to the fullest extent? Humans these days are so strange. As for why I chose now of all times, it was simply the most convenient time for me." She then tilted her head in confusion. "There was a locked door? I quite honestly had no idea. Would you like to tell me the combination so that I can knock next time before entering?"

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse