NATION

PASSWORD

Elfen High 2: Gotterdammerung

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Erinkita
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 15, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Erinkita » Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:03 am

Sisitu took several mental steps back, momentarily unable to form a sentence. She had met demons. They were mostly stupid, it was true. But this creature Lazarian... she was surprised he was able to stand upright. She immediately chastised herself for her hubris. Were humans always so much better? There was a time when it wouldn't have been uncommon for a grown man to be innumerate. On the other hand, none of them had lived for five hundred years without learning the meaning of the word 'history'.

"Things that have happened in the past," she explained slowly "How people used to live. What they did and what happened to them."
She hesitated, casting her eyes to the rest of the hall. That pale girl was still standing completely motionless. The Michaelson's son, named for the janitor, was chatting amiably with another student. The Japanese trio to her right were keeping to themselves. They even looked purposeful when they ate.

Her eyes fell on the willowy blonde man (?) who approached the staff table. He fitted the description she had been given. Another new hire, she'd been told. Crowley has said there'd be enough students for both of them before he'd rushed off to do something else, muttering obscenities to himself and stuffing live rodents into his pockets. A busy man, that one.
"You'd be Marowit?" she said with cool politeness "We'll be sharing the same job apparently." A god. Not a malignant one, she reminded herself, but old prejudices flared up and were forced down. "I was just chatting with Lazarian here. Apparently he's five hundred, which makes him almost four hundred."
Last edited by Erinkita on Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Loan me a dragon, I wanna see space.
Justice for Jane Doe

Ende
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 23, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ende » Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:03 am

Individuality-ness wrote:
Ende wrote:"I...I don't get what was with the stork either." admitted Richard, looking over at Laz. "Then again, Laz is a demon, and...well, all creatures are equal and beautiful in God's sight, but..."

He felt slightly bad for thinking this, to be honest, but from the demons he had known back in Heavensgate, and the few humans, and the angels...well...

"...demons aren't quite as intelligent." he said quietly, feeling somewhat guilty. "They're just...not. They're honestly a little bit dumb. Most of them."

Feeling rather guilty, he changed the subject.

"So...you're just human? I'm assuming you have powers. Mom said that this school was for wizards, warlocks, halflings, angels, demons, you know, supernaturals. Like me. If you don't mind me asking, what do you do?"

"Yeah, that stork was weird. Um, yeah, uh, I'll trust your judgement on this one."

She wasn't really sure whether demons were less intelligent than humans or angels or whatever. Then again, how was she supposed to know? She's never met a demon in her life, and to be honest, she's not sure she really wanted to meet one, given what demons did to her mother in Cairo... but that's another story.

"Um, yes. Human. As far as I know," she said honestly. "I don't think that there's supernatural being blood in our family, not as far as I know. If there were, Father would never tell me."

Her hand subconsciously moved up to touch the sapphire that was part of the necklace around her neck. She had a habit of doing that, although she was mostly unaware of it. If she were aware of it, she wouldn't understand why either. But somehow it always made her feel better, more relaxed, more calmer.

"Me, personally? Uh..." Her face flushed. "I manipulate stuff. Like, feelings. And I can move stuff without touching them. And sometimes I've gotten hurt, but the next day the cuts are gone and all there is left is thin scar tissue if it's a deep cut."

This is getting awkward...

"Yourself? Besides being not-really-human and all," she quickly added, quickly wondering what he was.

"I find that fascinating." said Richard enthusiastically, taking a sip of water from a cup he had filled earlier. "Anyways, as to your question, I'm technically a half-angel. Dad's an angel, and Mom's at least a bit demigod, so...I do not know the technical term for that, to be honest." he continued, trying to think of a word. None came, so he moved on.

"Anyway, as for what I can do, I believe a demonstration proves it nicely. Watch this." he said, and then he pulled a piece of bread with seeds in it off his plate. Shoving his fingers into it, his hands drove into it like it was water. Sculpting rapidly, the seeds in the bread grew, and multiplied at a ridiculous rate, growing and shaping themselves into what he wanted them to be - and after a few seconds, he held a wooden sword in his hands.

"I think it's awesome." he said proudly, and then he tossed Alison the sword. "I can also do this." he said, and then, motioning with his hands, the water in his cup spiraled upwards, stretching towards his hand. He raised his hand higher, and the water rose with it, rising into a thin column - and then it collapsed, splashing all over both of them.

"I'm sorry!" he said frantically, grabbing napkins off the table and throwing them at Alison. "It does that sometimes! I don't know why!" he said, incredibly frustrated.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to do that." he stammered, his cheeks flushing red.

Ende
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Ende » Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:18 am

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:Alastor looked slightly confused when Ivy corrected him, and then looked over at where Richard was talking to a girl and yep, he was Ivy and Calliel's son. He had apparently messed that up. Oh, well, it was not very important, and there had been so many things running through Alastor's mind lately that his slip was in a way justified.

"Ah, yes, Richard..." He muttered, looking back at Ivy and listening to her talk about Richard's naivety and innocence. He chuckled to his insides. The odds were not in the kid's favor, but then, many had triumphed when the odds weren't in their favor, ironically enough. Who was to say that the janitor's reincarnation would be any different?

Hearing Ivy's praise, Alastor allowed himself to smile. "Your praise is quite welcome. I have been doing well, Lily, thanks. Managing the United Demonic Realms can be a bit stressing at times, but I have people who assist me in dealing with those matters and, really, Astaria still thrives in the sky and demonic society is progressing. I cannot complain that things are going well, can I?" He stated, chuckling again, this time out loud.

"And yourself?" He asked afterwards.

"I'm doing well. Also, my name's Ivy, not Lily." said Ivy politely, smiling slightly at his mistake. She stabbed violently down at her plate with her fork, trying to snatch some food off the plate before Lazarian shoved his grubby hands into it. It was too late, though - he had already snatched off all the food - and this was her second plate! Sighing slightly, she continued.

"I haven't really done anything important, recently, but...well, I'm happy. Calliel and I have spent the last ten years in Heavensgate, sometimes on Earth, but that's not really important. We've just been...living our lives. It's wonderful, and I honestly couldn't have asked for anything better."

She shrugged, and then pulled out a comb and started running through her hair. It was an old habit - cleanliness was close to godliness.

"Not a whole else has been going on, really. I haven't been building nations or fighting wars or anything like that. Just...regular life, actually."

Individuality-ness
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Individuality-ness » Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:19 am

Ende wrote:
Individuality-ness wrote:"Yeah, that stork was weird. Um, yeah, uh, I'll trust your judgement on this one."

She wasn't really sure whether demons were less intelligent than humans or angels or whatever. Then again, how was she supposed to know? She's never met a demon in her life, and to be honest, she's not sure she really wanted to meet one, given what demons did to her mother in Cairo... but that's another story.

"Um, yes. Human. As far as I know," she said honestly. "I don't think that there's supernatural being blood in our family, not as far as I know. If there were, Father would never tell me."

Her hand subconsciously moved up to touch the sapphire that was part of the necklace around her neck. She had a habit of doing that, although she was mostly unaware of it. If she were aware of it, she wouldn't understand why either. But somehow it always made her feel better, more relaxed, more calmer.

"Me, personally? Uh..." Her face flushed. "I manipulate stuff. Like, feelings. And I can move stuff without touching them. And sometimes I've gotten hurt, but the next day the cuts are gone and all there is left is thin scar tissue if it's a deep cut."

This is getting awkward...

"Yourself? Besides being not-really-human and all," she quickly added, quickly wondering what he was.

"I find that fascinating." said Richard enthusiastically, taking a sip of water from a cup he had filled earlier. "Anyways, as to your question, I'm technically a half-angel. Dad's an angel, and Mom's at least a bit demigod, so...I do not know the technical term for that, to be honest." he continued, trying to think of a word. None came, so he moved on.

"Anyway, as for what I can do, I believe a demonstration proves it nicely. Watch this." he said, and then he pulled a piece of bread with seeds in it off his plate. Shoving his fingers into it, his hands drove into it like it was water. Sculpting rapidly, the seeds in the bread grew, and multiplied at a ridiculous rate, growing and shaping themselves into what he wanted them to be - and after a few seconds, he held a wooden sword in his hands.

"I think it's awesome." he said proudly, and then he tossed Alison the sword. "I can also do this." he said, and then, motioning with his hands, the water in his cup spiraled upwards, stretching towards his hand. He raised his hand higher, and the water rose with it, rising into a thin column - and then it collapsed, splashing all over both of them.

"I'm sorry!" he said frantically, grabbing napkins off the table and throwing them at Alison. "It does that sometimes! I don't know why!" he said, incredibly frustrated.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to do that." he stammered, his cheeks flushing red.

"Ah." Yeah, there probably was no real name for that. He was at least 3/4ths divine and 1/4 human, from what she could guess regarding his parentage, but again, there was no real name for that.

She watched him, fascinated, as he preformed his demonstration. When he caused the seeds to suddenly become a wooden sword, her eyes widened -- and when he tossed it at her, she rushed to catch it via her telekinesis. She didn't think that the edges of the sword would be sharp per se, but better to be safe and not try to touch the edges anyways, lest she cut herself or get splinters. And what better way to hold it than to not hold it by her hands at all? She set it gently down beside her.

Then she watched as he did the water demonstration. The column rose quite high -- and then it fell. And fell it did, onto the two of them. At this, she had to laugh as Richard ran to get napkins to dry them both off and tossing them at her.

"Oh, it's okay, it's okay, this is fine!" she cried out, as napkins were being thrown at her. She caught them, some with her hands, some with her telekinesis. "Don't worry about it! Just an accident, is all, Richard."

She patted herself as dry as she could, laughing all the while. "But anyways, that was quite fun, and really cool."
"I should have listened to her, so hard to keep control. We kept on eating but our bloated bellies still not full."
Poetry Thread | How to Not Rape | Aspergers v. Assburgers | You Might be an Altie If... | Factbook/Extension

Ende
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Ende » Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:31 am

Individuality-ness wrote:
Ende wrote:"I find that fascinating." said Richard enthusiastically, taking a sip of water from a cup he had filled earlier. "Anyways, as to your question, I'm technically a half-angel. Dad's an angel, and Mom's at least a bit demigod, so...I do not know the technical term for that, to be honest." he continued, trying to think of a word. None came, so he moved on.

"Ah." Yeah, there probably was no real name for that. He was at least 3/4ths divine and 1/4 human, from what she could guess regarding his parentage, but again, there was no real name for that.

She watched him, fascinated, as he preformed his demonstration. When he caused the seeds to suddenly become a wooden sword, her eyes widened -- and when he tossed it at her, she rushed to catch it via her telekinesis. She didn't think that the edges of the sword would be sharp per se, but better to be safe and not try to touch the edges anyways, lest she cut herself or get splinters. And what better way to hold it than to not hold it by her hands at all? She set it gently down beside her.

Then she watched as he did the water demonstration. The column rose quite high -- and then it fell. And fell it did, onto the two of them. At this, she had to laugh as Richard ran to get napkins to dry them both off and tossing them at her.

"Oh, it's okay, it's okay, this is fine!" she cried out, as napkins were being thrown at her. She caught them, some with her hands, some with her telekinesis. "Don't worry about it! Just an accident, is all, Richard."

She patted herself as dry as she could, laughing all the while. "But anyways, that was quite fun, and really cool."

"I'm sorry." he said awkwardly, telekinetically controlling the water and flicking it off him, his embarrassment fading slightly. "That...that happens sometimes. I'm not sure why. I'm just bad at that. Controlling plant-based life forms is much easier. It's hard to explain why, but I have much more control over solid materials and much less over liquid. I'm sorry for the accident. That will not happen again." he said firmly, still feeling tinges of embarrassment.

"So," he said, "would you mind telling me about yourself?"

Individuality-ness
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Individuality-ness » Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:38 am

Ende wrote:
Individuality-ness wrote:"Ah." Yeah, there probably was no real name for that. He was at least 3/4ths divine and 1/4 human, from what she could guess regarding his parentage, but again, there was no real name for that.

"I'm sorry." he said awkwardly, telekinetically controlling the water and flicking it off him, his embarrassment fading slightly. "That...that happens sometimes. I'm not sure why. I'm just bad at that. Controlling plant-based life forms is much easier. It's hard to explain why, but I have much more control over solid materials and much less over liquid. I'm sorry for the accident. That will not happen again." he said firmly, still feeling tinges of embarrassment.

"So," he said, "would you mind telling me about yourself?"

"Hey, don't worry about it. Actually, being able to do that isn't bad, I like it. Does your mom and dad know how to do that too?"

Then the final question hit her. And with it came the implications. Implications like explaining that her mother was dead, and that her father was a bit of a mess since that. And other things that she didn't want to remember.

The question, while innocuously asked, was like a trap to her. Would he think of her strange if she explained how her mother died and what happened after? Would it put him off? She wasn't sure -- but in the past, she knew that she shouldn't talk about things like that. Things like that depress people, and she didn't want that right now, not when Elfen High seemed to be such a bright, quirky place.

Tread carefully, she thought. Don't reveal too much, it might weird him out. You want friends, right?

"Uh, depends on what you want to know, I guess."

That was the most honest answer that she could give. After all, where is she supposed to start?
"I should have listened to her, so hard to keep control. We kept on eating but our bloated bellies still not full."
Poetry Thread | How to Not Rape | Aspergers v. Assburgers | You Might be an Altie If... | Factbook/Extension

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Founded: Apr 27, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:55 am

There was a poof.

Most people don't poof when they teleport, but this particular person was not most people. One might say he was a bit of a poof himself.

He looked around the lobby of Elfen High with uncertainty, his pink coat (recommended by Raphael) billowing in an imaginary wind.

Aziraphale of Heavensgate marched slowly forward, his dress shoes making an infernal tapping sound as he did. Shoes. Shoes were awful. He had never worn shoes before in his life, not proper ones. Sandals, togas, and mighty white wings, that was proper formal attire.

Not some puffy-collared shirt, a cherry red vest, a Pepto-Bismol coat, a yellow cravat, and shoes.

Aziraphale's eyes rapidly flicked around at dizzying speeds, taking in everything around him. He focused on a rather disturbing red eye watching him, then quickly looked away and rapidly increased his pace.

Said red eye sent a video clip to D, who looked up from his seismograms and yawned.

"What do you want, HAL?" he asked.

"THE NEW ANGEL IS HERE, MAS-TER FRANKLIN," the A.I. replied.

"I'm busy," D sighed, looking back down at his work, "Hey, HAL. Do me a favor and electrocute Simus when he leaves his room."

"I WILL, MAS-TER FRANKLIN. WHAT OF THAT BITCH COMPUTER?"

"I don't give two shits about his you rip-off, HAL. That copycat is a threat to my company and my life. Not only does he think he can beat my monopoly, he also thinks he can take my place at this school.

You are familiar with the biological concept of a 'niche', HAL? Of course you are, I programmed you to be. It is time we defend ours from that asshole."

"I THINK I JUST CAME."

"I'm going to kill Crowley for putting that code in you."

Meanwhile, Aziraphale hesitantly tip-toed into the cafeteria. If he was familiar with the concept of a frown, he would have done so when he saw what was going on inside. Reluctantly, he weaved through the crowd, before tapping Ivy on the shoulder. There was one person he recognized, at least.

"Excuse me, friend Ivy," he said in his soft voice and Southern English accent (it somehow sounded like every Southern English accent at once), "do you know where Rosalind Jameson is?"
Last edited by Nationstatelandsville on Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Then I was fertilized and grew wise;
From a word to a word I was led to a word,
From a work to a work I was led to a work."
- Odin, Hávamál 138-141, the Poetic Edda, as translated by Dan McCoy.

I enjoy meta-humor and self-deprecation. Annoying, right?

Goodbye.

Astrolinium
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 05, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Astrolinium » Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:20 am

"Rabbits on the moon? Preposterous! Or, well, no, wait, someone told me we do have a base there now, so... and, oh, look, she's gone, and she's - oh, lord, what is... stork... oh, my giddy aunt. Dear oh dear oh dear, what have I gotten myself into? If only Donaldson were here to see this, he would shit bricks." At which point Caspian finally noticed that he was talking to himself and stood up, wandering over to another student - a girl, by all appearances, though he'd heard mention that in the future there were all kinds of things that no longer conformed to the gender binary. But then, they also let homosexuals marry now, which Caspian found quite scandalous.

Anyway, he sat down next to the girl (who could be anyone with a female character that happens to be sitting, if you'd like) and said, "Hello, I'm called Lawrence. Caspian Lawrence. You are?"

-----------

As it turned out, neither Eric nor Parnell had made it to the lunchroom yet - they were currently still in the music room, making out quite passionately. Suddenly, they stopped kissing. Eric frowned.

"What's wrong?" Parnell asked, lightly grabbing his husband's arm.

"We don't usually get so horny. Every other year we've made it out to the lunchroom after our... morning celebrations of the anniversary of the day we met."

Parnell's head did this thing where he simultaneously raised his eyebrows and his head went slightly up, which was really rather comical. He said, "You're right. You don't suspect... an erotoconducive substance has been released into the room?"

Eric laughed. "Are you trying to tell me that love is in the air?"

Parnell laughed right back. "Not exactly."

"Well, if there is some sort of powdered love potion about, then that must mean the saxophone players have a key to the room again."
The Sublime Island Kingdom of Astrolinium
Ilia Franchisco Attore, King Attorio Maldive III
North Carolina | NSIndex Page | Embassies
Pop: 3,082 | Tech: MT | DEFCON: 5-4-3-2-1
SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...
About Me: Ravenclaw, Gay, Cis Male, 5’4”.
"Don't you forget about me."

Ex-Delegate of Ankh Mauta | NSG Sodomy Club
Minor Acolyte of the Vast Jewlluminati Conspiracy™

Hardened Pyrokinetics
Powerbroker

Founded: May 31, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Hardened Pyrokinetics » Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:01 am

[VOID]
Last edited by Hardened Pyrokinetics on Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ankh Mauta
Pope Joan wrote:I had a client who stole the magnetic flashing light from the top of a police car.

It was parked in front of his house because they were asking his parents about his theft of 100 pounds of copper wire from the high school.

Galloism wrote:I bet it takes a lot of weed to get stoned to death.

New Manvir wrote:Canada: We have flying bears.

greed and death wrote:It is a sad day when we criticize the President for honoring a solider who gave everything for his nation.

Olthar wrote:
Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:... He's twenty.

He's also a moron.

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:08 am

Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:Ten years passed.

The seasons changed, the Earth continued its merry journey around the sun. Humanity progressed faster than even James could have anticipated. Fantasies such as Iron Man, Halo, Star Wars, Battlestar Galactica, Firefly, and others slowly became realities. Soon, very soon, humanity would be able to stand face-to-face with the Gods. After that, they could win.

Humanity was becoming a threat, one that would soon no longer be ignored. But humanity was still ignorant of the ways of the supernatural - How they think, move, and act. Should any one realm choose to strike, to destroy humanity outright before it could complete its rise, humanity would certainly fall. What they needed were protectors, people who could stand and face any threat while humanity completed its rise.

International Penitentiary Yggdrasil, Geosynchronous Orbit Over North Pole, 06/06/2030 - 1500 Hours

The view was quite beautiful from space, even if the method of doing so wasn't exactly perfect. Peering out from his window was Prisoner #885, his shirt off and pants recently cleaned. His hair had grown long during his atonement, first in a holding cell in The Hague then up here. He had also kept himself strong through regular work-outs, although keeping his fighting and magic skills up proved problematic. The Prisoner also never received visitors - So when the door of his cell suddenly opened he immediately sprang into action, forming a wall of fire between himself and the intruders. "Explain your presence or burn." He growled out calmly, eyes bright red.

A lone figure in a suit stood in front of the Prisoner, calm and entirely unfazed by the wall of fire in front of him. "My name and country of origin are classified, ye paranoid bastard." He spoke, accent shifting on every syllable so as to make pinpointing it impossible. "All you need to know is that humanity requires your expertise in protecting us from invasion during this period of development. Our technology level is enough that we pose a threat to the other realms, but not enough that we can actually handle any of them should they choose to attack us. As a gesture of good will, your conviction has been unanimously pardoned. Whether you choose to accept our mission or not is now entirely up to you, James Callahan."

The young Canadian smirked, and dropped the wall. "Where do I start?"

The suited man gave a grin of his own. "Why, Elfen High, of course."

Present Day

A lone shuttle descended from the skies over Elfen High, circling several times on the way down before finally landing softly on the roof of the garage. From within stepped out a man in a scarlet red suit with shiny polished black shoes, white silk gloves, and Aviators. A half-ruby/half-jade circular pin twinkled in the sunlight from his lapel, and a smile spread from ear to ear. He took in a deep breath.

"It's good to be home." James Callahan muttered to himself, as the shuttle rose from the rooftop and back into space. James gave a mocking salute, then went off in search of Crowley, starting with the old wizard's office.

"MAS-TER FRANKLIN," HAL said, "DON CHERRY HAS RETURNED."

D looked up and wrinkled his brow.

"Who?" he questioned.

"BITCH."

"Oh, fuck."

D immediately smashed a large red button, which caused alarms to go off in every classroom, office, teacher's lounge, brothel, and cafeteria in the entire school (which is a lot).

"EMER-GEN-CY!" HAL screeched, "EMER-GEN-CY! CANADIAN ON THE LOOSE! CANADIAN ON THE LOOSE!

IT'S CALLAHAN!
"

Goodbye.

Hardened Pyrokinetics
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Hardened Pyrokinetics » Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:12 am

[VOID]
Last edited by Hardened Pyrokinetics on Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ankh Mauta
Pope Joan wrote:I had a client who stole the magnetic flashing light from the top of a police car.

It was parked in front of his house because they were asking his parents about his theft of 100 pounds of copper wire from the high school.

greed and death wrote:It is a sad day when we criticize the President for honoring a solider who gave everything for his nation.

Olthar wrote:

He's also a moron.

Nude East Ireland
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 31, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nude East Ireland » Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:13 am

Suddenly, Tim was sitting next to D. He sighed, and looked at his friend - not necessarily his friend, but the closest acquaintance he ever had. Tim liked him, mostly because D was someone who could outthink him. Sometimes he couldn't stand D, but he felt that the feeling was mutual. Then again, Tim was never one to be necessarily friendly, except when it involved picking up women. Then again, he never had a problem with that - he was a Crowley, after all.

"How's it going, D?" Tim asked, as he put his legs up onto D's desk. He materialized a shot glass and some vodka into his hand, and downed it.

"I was thinking about going to that event that Al is hosting, but I decided that it was better not to. I hate politics, you know?"

He sighed, and downed another shot. "And would you turn off these fucking alarms? My hangover is killing me."
Part One of the Incredible, Invincible Team Dai-Zarkeland!

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:23 am

"We are in trouble, sir." a brown furred bunny informed Crowley who was...not currently doing hookers and blow. Instead, he was currently playing around on Robot Unicorn Attack 17. What a great game. It had taken off massively in Hell especially. Now "ALWAYS I WANT TO BE WITH YOU, MAKE BELIEVE WITH YOU" was a serious anthem in the parts of Hell with Internet access.

David Hasselhoff was popular in Germany, Robot Unicorns among demons. Life was odd like that.

Sir Aleister Crowley looked up at the bunny. "I am perfectly aware of that, Ansh." he informed the rabbit, laying back in his chair and turning off the game playing on his contact lenses. Technology. Crazy stuff. He didn't bother keeping a laptop anymore.

Crowley had been expecting this for quite some time now, even without the alarm D had designed. The ISSR tried very hard to keep their secrets from him, but they tended to have trouble doing that. After all, quite a few of their soldiers were originally Elfen Highers. Crowley kept in touch.

"Alright then." he said to the door. "Open up."

The door creaked open, revealing Crowley laying back in his chair, legs up on the desk. "Welcome back, Callahan."
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:26 am

Nude East Ireland wrote:Suddenly, Tim was sitting next to D. He sighed, and looked at his friend - not necessarily his friend, but the closest acquaintance he ever had. Tim liked him, mostly because D was someone who could outthink him. Sometimes he couldn't stand D, but he felt that the feeling was mutual. Then again, Tim was never one to be necessarily friendly, except when it involved picking up women. Then again, he never had a problem with that - he was a Crowley, after all.

"How's it going, D?" Tim asked, as he put his legs up onto D's desk. He materialized a shot glass and some vodka into his hand, and downed it.

"I was thinking about going to that event that Al is hosting, but I decided that it was better not to. I hate politics, you know?"

He sighed, and downed another shot. "And would you turn off these fucking alarms? My hangover is killing me."

"Holy fuck!" D shouted, his soul jumping right out of his body. He hovered for a moment and frowned deeply, before returning.

"Stop doing that," he grumbled, "I thought you were Rosalind."

"MASTER TIM-O-THY, HOW IS THE SNAKE?

DOES IT STILL HAVE MY FWA CHIP IN ITS GULLET?
"

"Be nice, HAL."

"FUCK YOU."

Goodbye.

Nude East Ireland
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Nude East Ireland » Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:33 am

Nationstatelandsville wrote:
Nude East Ireland wrote:Suddenly, Tim was sitting next to D. He sighed, and looked at his friend - not necessarily his friend, but the closest acquaintance he ever had. Tim liked him, mostly because D was someone who could outthink him. Sometimes he couldn't stand D, but he felt that the feeling was mutual. Then again, Tim was never one to be necessarily friendly, except when it involved picking up women. Then again, he never had a problem with that - he was a Crowley, after all.

"Holy fuck!" D shouted, his soul jumping right out of his body. He hovered for a moment and frowned deeply, before returning.

"

"Be nice, HAL."

"FUCK YOU."

Rasputin hissed. "I will kill that fucking robot."

"Rasputin, be nice."

"Fuck off."

Tim sighed. "Right. Anyways, sorry. How is Rosalind, by the way? I haven't seen her in ages. Or your mother. Your family is amazing and hide-and-seek."

He picked up a random piece of tech that D had lying around, and began to fiddle with it. "You know," he began, "I've been wondering lately. About the whole-" When he stuck his finger into one of the sockets, it blasted him back, smashing him into a wall. He collapsed, dropping the item. Tim rubbed his head, and stumbled up onto his feet. "Fuck, that hurt like a bitch," he mumbled.

"Don't sssssssssstrain yoursssssssself, massssssster," Rasputin commented from the corner. Tim kicked the snake, and sat back down.

Hardened Pyrokinetics
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Hardened Pyrokinetics » Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:34 am

[VOID]
Ankh Mauta

Olthar wrote:

He's also a moron.

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:40 am

Nude East Ireland wrote:
Nationstatelandsville wrote:"Holy fuck!" D shouted, his soul jumping right out of his body. He hovered for a moment and frowned deeply, before returning.

"

"Be nice, HAL."

"FUCK YOU."

Rasputin hissed. "I will kill that fucking robot."

"Rasputin, be nice."

"Fuck off."

Tim sighed. "Right. Anyways, sorry. How is Rosalind, by the way? I haven't seen her in ages. Or your mother. Your family is amazing and hide-and-seek."

He picked up a random piece of tech that D had lying around, and began to fiddle with it. "You know," he began, "I've been wondering lately. About the whole-" When he stuck his finger into one of the sockets, it blasted him back, smashing him into a wall. He collapsed, dropping the item. Tim rubbed his head, and stumbled up onto his feet. "Fuck, that hurt like a bitch," he mumbled.

"Don't sssssssssstrain yoursssssssself, massssssster," Rasputin commented from the corner. Tim kicked the snake, and sat back down.

D picked up the device and tossed in the air.

"Like it?" he asked, "It's a new kind of mouse trap I'm pitching to Dai next Friday. The rats in Hell are too damn persistent for a normal trap. You need something with a bit more... oomph."

"WE'RE NOT DONE WITH TESTING YET. SNAKE, COME CLOSER."

Goodbye.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:41 am

Nairobi, Kenya

There was a sound of a screeching across the sky as windows broke and burst across the city. "Fucking shit." many Kenyans probably thought, since they weren't in Russia and able to take this whole deal calmly. Many of them had eye cameras now, and were able to record the sight merely by looking up into the sky and getting a video.

It looked like a literal shooting star bursting through the atmosphere, screeching like a meteor.

However, this one actually landed and crashed into the ocean, causing a mild tidal wave to nearly smash into the city. Fortunately, a few of the Kenyans were wizards and capable of rebelling the wave before it hit them.

The videos, despite the fact there were multiple of them, were extremely blurry, which confounded the technical experts. There was a distortion around the unidentified object that had flown through the air, so they merely saw a blank whitelike space when they zoomed in or tried to clarify the image.

An ISSR submarines had secretly and carefully managed to avoid Jojo, D and Crowley's sensors and collected the object, which had sank down in the ocean. The submarine took it away.

But this was just a mild thing, a political game that tended to go on.
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

Nude East Ireland
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Nude East Ireland » Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:47 am

Nude East Ireland wrote:Rasputin hissed. "I will kill that fucking robot."

"Rasputin, be nice."

"Fuck off."

D picked up the device and tossed in the air.

"Like it?" he asked, "It's a new kind of mouse trap I'm pitching to Dai next Friday. The rats in Hell are too damn persistent for a normal trap. You need something with a bit more... oomph."

"Very funny. I wonder how ssssssssnarky you'd be if I ate your wiring."

"Rasputin, calm yourself," Tim said. He shook his head, and turned back to D. "Interesting," he replied. "Anyways, back to what I was saying before...

That Jojo kid. Well, he's a teacher, but still... you worried at all? It's been a few years, yeah, but he's got lots of backing now. You and Dai are living on some dead guy's fortune, but what happens if that runs out? You guys still going to be keeping up? I'm not doubting you guys, I'm just concerned is all."
Last edited by Nude East Ireland on Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:55 am

Nude East Ireland wrote:
Nationstatelandsville wrote:D picked up the device and tossed in the air.

"Very funny. I wonder how ssssssssnarky you'd be if I ate your wiring."

"Rasputin, calm yourself," Tim said. He shook his head, and turned back to D. "Interesting," he replied. "Anyways, back to what I was saying before...

That Jojo kid. Well, he's a teacher, but still... you worried at all? It's been a few years, yeah, but he's got lots of backing now. You and Dai are living on some dead guy's fortune, but what happens if that runs out? You guys still going to be keeping up? I'm not doubting you guys, I'm just concerned is all."

"I haven't looked at my bank account in four years," D replied, "The last time I did, the bank website literally burst into flames. The flames spelled out 'ALL OF THE MONEY'."

He shrugged, "I'll be fine. The company will be fine. Simus? He's nothing. No, worse - he's Bing."

Goodbye.

Nude East Ireland
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Nude East Ireland » Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:58 am

Nude East Ireland wrote:"Very funny. I wonder how ssssssssnarky you'd be if I ate your wiring."

"I haven't looked at my bank account in four years," D replied, "The last time I did, the bank website literally burst into flames. The flames spelled out 'ALL OF THE MONEY'."

He shrugged, "I'll be fine. The company will be fine. Simus? He's nothing. No, worse - he's Bing."

Tim laughed. "His name is fucking Jojo. That's what I named a circus chimp."

"I ssssssssssaid I wassssssss ssssssssssssorry about that," Rasputin commented.

"Who the fuck gave you that money anyways? Was you father a king or something?"

References are fun, aren't they? Wait, shit, breaking the fourth eighteenth wall.

Ende
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Ende » Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:04 pm

Nationstatelandsville wrote:Meanwhile, Aziraphale hesitantly tip-toed into the cafeteria. If he was familiar with the concept of a frown, he would have done so when he saw what was going on inside. Reluctantly, he weaved through the crowd, before tapping Ivy on the shoulder. There was one person he recognized, at least.

"Excuse me, friend Ivy," he said in his soft voice and Southern English accent (it somehow sounded like every Southern English accent at once), "do you know where Rosalind Jameson is?"

Ivy looked up.

"Az!" she cried enthusiastically, shaking his hand. "It's good to see you!"

Aziraphile was the librarian at Heavensgate - they weren't exactly close friends, but they knew each other, and he was nice enough. She liked him, although, Az was rather bad at social interactions (even in terms of angel standards). She wasn't sure if he ever actually left the library, really. Every time she had seen him was in there, in the dusty piles of scrolls.

Well, apparently, he had left the library. He looked rather out of place, even for an angel among humans. He was wearing an absolutely ridiculous pink coat, a puffy-collared shirt, a cherry red vest, a yellow cravat, and shoes. She stifled a laugh, grinning at him - the last time she had seen him, he was robed just like all the other angels. He had honestly looked a bit more respectable in that attire. Letting go of his hand, she put her hand to her chin, thinking.

"Rosalind? No, actually. I haven't seen Megan, Rosalind, or D yet. It's a bit odd, actually. I would recommend looking around the school." she said briefly, and then she realized that sending Az around Elfen High would...probably not be a good thing.

"Actually, no, I take that last part back. I'm sure she'll show up eventually. Why are you looking for her, anyway? I didn't know that you knew the Jamesons, Az." she said questioningly, taking a quick sip from her drink.

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:13 pm

Nude East Ireland wrote:
Nationstatelandsville wrote:"I haven't looked at my bank account in four years," D replied, "The last time I did, the bank website literally burst into flames. The flames spelled out 'ALL OF THE MONEY'."

Tim laughed. "His name is fucking Jojo. That's what I named a circus chimp."

References are fun, aren't they? Wait, shit, breaking the fourth eighteenth wall.

"The only thing I worry about is Dai," D said, "He worries about these things too much."

Ende wrote:
Nationstatelandsville wrote:Meanwhile, Aziraphale hesitantly tip-toed into the cafeteria. If he was familiar with the concept of a frown, he would have done so when he saw what was going on inside. Reluctantly, he weaved through the crowd, before tapping Ivy on the shoulder. There was one person he recognized, at least.

Ivy looked up.

"Az!" she cried enthusiastically, shaking his hand. "It's good to see you!"

Aziraphile was the librarian at Heavensgate - they weren't exactly close friends, but they knew each other, and he was nice enough. She liked him, although, Az was rather bad at social interactions (even in terms of angel standards). She wasn't sure if he ever actually left the library, really. Every time she had seen him was in there, in the dusty piles of scrolls.

Well, apparently, he had left the library. He looked rather out of place, even for an angel among humans. He was wearing an absolutely ridiculous pink coat, a puffy-collared shirt, a cherry red vest, a yellow cravat, and shoes. She stifled a laugh, grinning at him - the last time she had seen him, he was robed just like all the other angels. He had honestly looked a bit more respectable in that attire. Letting go of his hand, she put her hand to her chin, thinking.

"Rosalind? No, actually. I haven't seen Megan, Rosalind, or D yet. It's a bit odd, actually. I would recommend looking around the school." she said briefly, and then she realized that sending Az around Elfen High would...probably not be a good thing.

"Actually, no, I take that last part back. I'm sure she'll show up eventually. Why are you looking for her, anyway? I didn't know that you knew the Jamesons, Az." she said questioningly, taking a quick sip from her drink.

"Please, friend Ivy," Aziraphale said, "No one can know that I have come here. You shall call me..."

He stopped and began to think deeply.

"...Mr. Angel," he said, "Is that not clever? I am Aziraphale's alias Mr. Angel, the new librarian at Elfen High.

Lord Raphael has assigned me to monitor Rosalind Jameson. He still has concerns about Lord Richard's prophecies. It is my duty to watch the girl and ensure that she remains safe and does not cause the apocalypse."
Last edited by Nationstatelandsville on Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Goodbye.

Liriena
Khan of Spam

Founded: Nov 19, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Liriena » Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:17 pm

The height of the female before him would have been a laughing matter, if Marowit had not noticed her ancient-looking features. Yes, this girl was actually old, probably older than him. This was not exactly unusual for him, but it was still an interesting encounter.

"Ah, yes...I am professor Marowit." He said, offering the youthful-yet-old-looking girl a courteous hand with a faked fiery grin. He was still too tired to be genuinely enthusiastic about anything. "So...I am not the only history teacher in this venue? Well, that's a relief."

If students proved to be half as bizarre as the individuals he was watching right now, wreaking havoc throughout the lunchroom, then Marowit wanted nothing more than to have the horrors remain as minor as possible.

"Five hundred?" He mused out loud as the girl pointed him towards that handsome yet seemingly unstable man. Apparently, the name of this man was Lazarian. A pleasant name for such a disturbing person. It reminded him of an old friend, whose middle name was Lazar. "I remember being five hundred years old...not the best part of my life, unfortunately...although it's still not as bad as my pregnancy..."

His mind was lost in reverie. The image of his stomach swollen, carrying a Frost Giant, was still as vivid as eight hundred years before. The experience had been all around awful, which might have been the cause of his lifelong reluctance to have children. As he reminisced, his eyes, lost in the pictures of the past, lingered on Lazarian, who was eating in what seemed to be the most revoltingly feral manner imaginable.

"Ugh..." He barely stopped himself from gagging as he focused on that sight. On the bright side, it had brought a swift end to his awkward remembrances, forcing him to turn his attention back to the girl. "...anyway...You know my name, but I am unaware of yours. Also...do you know where Sir Crowley is?"
be gay do crime

I am:
A pansexual, pantheist, green socialist
An aspiring writer and journalist
Political compass stuff:
Economic Left/Right: -8.13
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -8.92
For: Grassroots democracy, workers' self-management, humanitarianism, pacifism, pluralism, environmentalism, interculturalism, indigenous rights, minority rights, LGBT+ rights, feminism, optimism
Against: Nationalism, authoritarianism, fascism, conservatism, populism, violence, ethnocentrism, racism, sexism, religious bigotry, anti-LGBT+ bigotry, death penalty, neoliberalism, tribalism,
cynicism

⚧Copy and paste this in your sig
if you passed biology and know
gender and sex aren't the same thing.⚧

I disown most of my previous posts

Nude East Ireland
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Nude East Ireland » Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:34 pm

Nude East Ireland wrote:Tim laughed. "His name is fucking Jojo. That's what I named a circus chimp."

"The only thing I worry about is Dai," D said, "He worries about these things too much."

"I like Dai," Tim said.

He sighed, and leaned back. "My family is visiting soon. You should see them. Mary has a thing for you, I've discovered. Can't imagine why, but she likes... well, whatever it is you are, I suppose."

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse