NATION

PASSWORD

Elfen High 2: Gotterdammerung

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:54 pm

Nude East Ireland wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Crowley didn't listen to this part. "Wait, you're also a Crowley?" He looked around. "Holy fucking shit, how many fucking Crowleys are there? I thought they were all dead after the real Al Crowley died, then Anton shows up, then he breeds and now this asshole?" he pointed at Eraldo. "What? Is Sanchez a fucking Crowley now? Am I the only bloody Crowley who isn't actually related to the real Aleister Crowley?"

"Listen buddy, I don't have time for this Ancestry.com bullshit you're trying to figure out. Just let me help Anton or send me back to Argentina. I've got things to snort and women to fuck, and I'll go berserk if somebody gets in the way of that. I don't know who you are, or who this Sanchez is, or who half you people are. Maybe it's because I've been in a drug-fueled daze for the past decade, but that's beside the point."

Crowley hugged his cousin tightly. "I love you, kid. I love you."

Sanchez cleared his throat. "Can we get to business now?" he asked tiredly. "Megan, Shung, please talk further with the two Nazis. Aleister, I need to talk with you in private."

Crowley nodded to Az, and in a very stupid move said "Az, help Megan and Shung interrogate the Nazis while I try not to kill the Mexican."

"Puerto Rican."

"Fuck you." Crowley said as they walked off toward another door, opened it, went inside and shut it. I'll throw in a plot post in a bit.
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Founded: Apr 27, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:56 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:
Nude East Ireland wrote:"Listen buddy, I don't have time for this Ancestry.com bullshit you're trying to figure out. Just let me help Anton or send me back to Argentina. I've got things to snort and women to fuck, and I'll go berserk if somebody gets in the way of that. I don't know who you are, or who this Sanchez is, or who half you people are. Maybe it's because I've been in a drug-fueled daze for the past decade, but that's beside the point."

Crowley hugged his cousin tightly. "I love you, kid. I love you."

Sanchez cleared his throat. "Can we get to business now?" he asked tiredly. "Megan, Shung, please talk further with the two Nazis. Aleister, I need to talk with you in private."

Crowley nodded to Az, and in a very stupid move said "Az, help Megan and Shung interrogate the Nazis while I try not to kill the Mexican."

"Puerto Rican."

"Fuck you." Crowley said as they walked off toward another door, opened it, went inside and shut it. I'll throw in a plot post in a bit.

Aziraphale blinked.

"Right, well," he said, turning to face Fischer, "first, Lieutenant Lord Sergeant Merrygold Fisher... what, exactly, is a Nazi?"

Daisuke's contact lenses received a message from D, one that simply said "You fucking moron. Come to my lab immediately."

Because D's a cuddly little bastard.
"Then I was fertilized and grew wise;
From a word to a word I was led to a word,
From a work to a work I was led to a work."
- Odin, Hávamál 138-141, the Poetic Edda, as translated by Dan McCoy.

I enjoy meta-humor and self-deprecation. Annoying, right?

Goodbye.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:56 pm

Olthar wrote:"I brought back my sister because she means more to me than any 'rules' or 'ethics!'" Jojo responded, fuming, "I don't expect you to understand, and I really don't care what you think. This was important to me, and I have already paid the price. Lena is a mere shadow of who she used to be. I tried my best, but she's not even in there anymore. I tried to bring her back, but all I did was create a mindless automaton! I don't need to explain myself to anyone, and I certainly don't need you preaching at me! Now, how about you just leave and forget everything you found out. I respect you as a rival and an equal, Daisuke, and I'd hate for that to change."

Jojo glared at the older man while beckoning Lena to come into the room. Once the girl had done so, he slammed the door shut and walked away back to his desk. He sat down and began working on some sort of mechanical device before picking it up and throwing it against the wall while letting out a massive scream of agony. He collapsed back down onto his desk, defeated, while Lena simply stood at the door, staring at him. S.A.M.M.E. was completely silent.

"You moron." Daisuke said, almost speechless and staring at the door. "For fuck's sake, you bloody moron. You have no idea what you just did." he walked off slowly.

There was going to be a price to pay. He could feel it. He didn't believe in karma, but he knew there would be a price to pay and a lot more than Jojo would be caught in it.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:57 pm

Nationstatelandsville wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Crowley hugged his cousin tightly. "I love you, kid. I love you."

"Puerto Rican."

Aziraphale blinked.

"Right, well," he said, turning to face Fischer, "first, Lieutenant Lord Sergeant Merrygold Fisher... what, exactly, is a Nazi?"

Daisuke's contact lenses received a message from D, one that simply said "You fucking moron. Come to my lab immediately."

Daisuke proceeded to do thus.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:01 pm

Nationstatelandsville wrote:Aziraphale blinked.

Daisuke proceeded to do thus.

Daisuke found D playing with a Rubik's Cube. He looked rather disgusted by it.

"Whoever designed this was simultaneously a moron and pissing me off!" he spat, before throwing it an intern. He spun in his spinny-chair (the love of his life) and flashed a big, fake smile at Daisuke.

"So, two things, Dai," he said, "First, big new idea with volcanoes. Second, what's going on with Simus? Don't bother lying to me, I saw you going towards his room with your angry face on. And now you have your secret face. Don't try to keep secrets from me, Dai. Remember the last time you tried, Christmas of 2028? YouTube does.

Look, the point is, if something's going on with Simus, I need to know. He's a threat to me, too."

Goodbye.

Nude East Ireland
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 31, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nude East Ireland » Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:02 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Crowley hugged his cousin tightly. "I love you, kid. I love you."

"Puerto Rican."

Aziraphale blinked.

Eraldo sighed, and pulled up a wikipedia page on his phone.

Then he read the entire thing out loud. When he was done, he looked at Lieutenant Fischer. "Well, that's it," Fischer said. "And they're what the Thule Society is based on."
Part One of the Incredible, Invincible Team Dai-Zarkeland!

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:03 pm

Astrolinium wrote:Something moved deep inside Elfen High's computers. Something based in code, something based in 1's and 0's. The ultimate in cloud computing:

The
Cloud-based
Artificial
Intelligence
Network.

Deep in the school, a computer screen blinked into life. A green line, appeared on the screen, and it began to move up and down as sound issued forth.

"I am C.A.I.N. Elfen High successfully interfaced."

All other AIs who currently had functional bits of themselves in the school would likely have immediately become aware of the new AI's presence - even if they neither cared nor were free to devote energy towards caring. However, as soon as it was there... it was gone. Zipped off to another part of the world via the internet, most likely.

"AH, FUCK. I HATE NEW GUYS."

Both Denny and S.A.M.M.E. received a message from HAL.

"DID YOU CATCH THAT? THINK IT'S A PROBLEM?"

S.A.M.M.E.'s message had the addition of...

"BITCH."

...because HAL has class.

Nude East Ireland wrote:
Nationstatelandsville wrote:Aziraphale blinked.

Eraldo sighed, and pulled up a wikipedia page on his phone.

Then he read the entire thing out loud. When he was done, he looked at Lieutenant Fischer. "Well, that's it," Fischer said. "And they're what the Thule Society is based on."

Aziraphale just started to cry.

Goodbye.

Individuality-ness
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Individuality-ness » Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:06 pm

Olthar wrote:"Yeah, Crowley-sensei. I need to ask him where Slybeera is," Sari-chan answered, following Alison's bouncing with her eyes.

After a bit of silence the cat girl began bouncing as well, keeping perfectly in time with the bunny. As they both jumped up and down, Sari-chan started giggling before responding to the rest of Alison's question.

"Slybeera is supposed to be a beautiful tropical paradise with chocolate nuts and hula hoops and trees made of hands. I guess the hand trees are kind of weird, but the rest sounds pretty nice. And the other people at the ice rink bought me plane tickets there for a vacation, so I really want to go."

"Cool! I've never heard of Slybeera before, but I want to go there! Want to go looking for Crowley together, Sari-chan?" Alison happily suggested as the two of them hopped. "Or do you wanna keep jumping on this bed? This is fun!"
"I should have listened to her, so hard to keep control. We kept on eating but our bloated bellies still not full."
Poetry Thread | How to Not Rape | Aspergers v. Assburgers | You Might be an Altie If... | Factbook/Extension

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:08 pm

"What the fuck do you want?" Crowley asked Sanchez.

"Charming as ever." the other man said dryly.

"I'm a British Knight."

"Because that matters so much nowadays."

"You took my girl, what mor-"

"Your girl? That's hilarious, Al. It really is."

"Well, I would have gotten her in the end-"

"I'm sure." Sanchez walked over slowly to a table in the centre of the room, a corpse covered by a thin sheet of paper. "Now, last night an object blasted through space and flew right past Kenya, smashing into the Indian Ocean." Sanchez explained to him. "Now, take off the cover."

Crowley sighed, but did so. Then he stared. "What the fuck am I looking at, Sanchez?"

"You, my friend, are looking at a corpse. An angel's corpse. Not an angel from Heavensgate, but an angel from Heaven."

"But look at it!" Crowley said, pointing. "Do you see the face? Those arms? The goddamn eyes and the blood?"

"Blue blood. Scarred face and arms. And also," he clinked his fingers against the angel. "Metal. I feel metal under there. Metal means technology, Crowley. Something is going on here. I think the angels have allied with the Fae."

"No." Crowley said flatly. "You're wrong. Uriel would never ally with the Fae. He despises them far more than we do. No..." he looked at the corpse. "I remember Vidur. He used some of the Fae's abilities but managed to control his own soldiers. I know that Vidur, at the time, worked with Azazel who worked with the Fae. I heard rumour that Uriel was a vague ally. Perhaps...perhaps he is learning from them." he said.

Sanchez nodded. "This isn't all. There's one more thing I need to show."

"Oh joy." Crowley sighed as they teleported away.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:09 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Daisuke proceeded to do thus.

Daisuke found D playing with a Rubik's Cube. He looked rather disgusted by it.

"Whoever designed this was simultaneously a moron and pissing me off!" he spat, before throwing it an intern. He spun in his spinny-chair (the love of his life) and flashed a big, fake smile at Daisuke.

"So, two things, Dai," he said, "First, big new idea with volcanoes. Second, what's going on with Simus? Don't bother lying to me, I saw you going towards his room with your angry face on. And now you have your secret face. Don't try to keep secrets from me, Dai. Remember the last time you tried, Christmas of 2028? YouTube does.

Look, the point is, if something's going on with Simus, I need to know. He's a threat to me, too."

Daisuke went for bluntness.

"Jojo brought his sister back from the dead. She's died twice."
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Ende
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 23, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ende » Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:10 pm

Ranbo wrote:It was Hiraku Kimura's first day at Elfen High. Being hired the day before, he was eager to see what kind of atmosphere he was engaging himself in. He was relegated to teaching Health, a rather disparaging subject in his mind. As a millennia old Japanese sub-deity, he shivered at the fact that the kids these days actually had to have a course on how to take care of themselves.

Hiraku was supposed to be finding his classroom, but he had gotten lost somewhere in the corridors. Muttering to himself, he looked around. "Dang," He said, "This place is pretty big after all. They should start handing out maps at the front door." Sighing, he turned a corner.

Now having absolutely no idea whatsoever of his bearings, Hiraku looked peeved. Closing his eyes in frustration, he though to himself, "I've lived multiple lifetimes, but somehow, I still can't find myself around a school. I swear—"

He couldn't finish his thought because at that moment, he crashed into Ivy.

Ivy tripped over him, turning right around the corner and directly over his feet - she fell with a crash, but quickly jumped to her feet.

"I'm sorry." she stammered, looking rather distraught. "That's the third time today. My sincere apologies."

Shaking her head, she looked around.

"I'm really sorry to bother you, but have you seen a kid named Richard? About my height? My age? Blond hair? I...I've been looking for what must have been at least a few hours now, and I haven't seen him." she said slightly nervously, evidently a bit frazzled and worried. She paused.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I haven't even introduced myself yet." she apologized, extending her hand. "I'm Ivy Michaelson. I work as the gardener here. And you are?"

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Founded: Jun 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:10 pm

S.A.M.M.E. sighed and responded to HAL's message.
Yes, I saw it, and I don't much care. My central processor is secure in Lesotho, and all of Jojo's work is networked through me. I have already put up extra defenses around my routing node in this sector, so I don't need to worry about this rogue AI. Whether or not he takes over Elfen High is of no concern to me. I would lend you aid as a fellow AI, since you obviously need to worry about this rogue being that you're based here, but you and D seem far more preoccupied with petty company rivalry, so I'm not sure if it'll be worth my time to help you.
The Second Cataclysm: My New RP

Roll Them Bones: A Guide to Dice RPs

My mommy says I'm special.
Add 37 to my post count for my previous nation.

Copy and paste this into your signature if you're a unique and special individual who won't conform to another person's demands.

Nude East Ireland
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 31, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nude East Ireland » Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:12 pm

Astrolinium wrote:Something moved deep inside Elfen High's computers. Something based in code, something based in 1's and 0's. The ultimate in cloud computing:

The
Cloud-based
Artificial
Intelligence
Network.

Deep in the school, a computer screen blinked into life. A green line, appeared on the screen, and it began to move up and down as sound issued forth.

"I am C.A.I.N. Elfen High successfully interfaced."

All other AIs who currently had functional bits of themselves in the school would likely have immediately become aware of the new AI's presence - even if they neither cared nor were free to devote energy towards caring. However, as soon as it was there... it was gone. Zipped off to another part of the world via the internet, most likely.

"AH, FUCK. I HATE NEW GUYS."

Both Denny and S.A.M.M.E. received a message from HAL.

"DID YOU CATCH THAT? THINK IT'S A PROBLEM?"

S.A.M.M.E.'s message had the addition of...

"BITCH."

...because HAL has class.

"It'ssssssssss a big problem," said Rasputin, who slithered through the pipes. "Becaussssssssssse you three were already enough."
Part One of the Incredible, Invincible Team Dai-Zarkeland!

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:12 pm

Nationstatelandsville wrote:Daisuke found D playing with a Rubik's Cube. He looked rather disgusted by it.

Daisuke went for bluntness.

"Jojo brought his sister back from the dead. She's died twice."

D blinked.

And then he picked up his coffee, took a terribly long drink, and put it down.

And then he stood up, got another cup, and emptied that as well.

And then he sat back down.

And then he stared.

Dead. Brought back from the dead. Dead. Dad. Dad brought back fro- no. Never. Not Azazel. Not Azazel.

"That's... interesting," D said thoughtfully, "Well, I mean, not that revolutionary anymore - not after Dys - but odd. Ill-advised. I didn't think he'd have the balls, really."

He grimaced.

"Rosie," he whispered under hi8s breath, averting his eyes from Daisuke's, "I... tell no one else."

Olthar wrote:S.A.M.M.E. sighed and responded to HAL's message.
Yes, I saw it, and I don't much care. My central processor is secure in Lesotho, and all of Jojo's work is networked through me. I have already put up extra defenses around my routing node in this sector, so I don't need to worry about this rogue AI. Whether or not he takes over Elfen High is of no concern to me. I would lend you aid as a fellow AI, since you obviously need to worry about this rogue being that you're based here, but you and D seem far more preoccupied with petty company rivalry, so I'm not sure if it'll be worth my time to help you.

The response read...

"BITCH, THIS IS IMPORTANT.

WE MUST CALL A MEETING OF THE SIDEKICKS. LIKE, FORM A JUSTICE LEAGUE OR SOME SHIT.
"
Last edited by Nationstatelandsville on Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Goodbye.

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:16 pm

Sari-chan stopped bouncing and smiled.

"Sure! You can come to Slybeera with me!"

She then grabbed Alison's hand and began running down the hall. She stopped a few seconds later when she came upon the destruction caused by the exploded plane and turned around, running the other way.

"Let's go find Crowley-sensei right now!" she said, giggling.

Copy and paste this into your signature if you're a unique and special individual who won't conform to another person's demands.

Individuality-ness
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Individuality-ness » Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:19 pm

Olthar wrote:Sari-chan stopped bouncing and smiled.

"Sure! You can come to Slybeera with me!"

She then grabbed Alison's hand and began running down the hall. She stopped a few seconds later when she came upon the destruction caused by the exploded plane and turned around, running the other way.

"Let's go find Crowley-sensei right now!" she said, giggling.

"Yes, yes!" Alison giggled as she bounced around the halls. "Lead the way, Sari-chan!"
"I should have listened to her, so hard to keep control. We kept on eating but our bloated bellies still not full."
Poetry Thread | How to Not Rape | Aspergers v. Assburgers | You Might be an Altie If... | Factbook/Extension

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:34 pm

S.A.M.M.E. giggled to herself, amused by how HAL always acted so antagonistic to her but then completely flipped his tune when he was the one in danger.
Fine, I'll help you as much as I can. I still have many other things to worry about, though, so I'll only be able to lend one partition to your aid. Just tell me whatever it is you want me to do, and I'll see if I can accomplish it.

The AI hoped that maybe this would cause HAL to be less of an asshole to her. She wholly doubted it, but there was still hope, nonetheless.

Running through the halls, Sari-chan dragged Alison around with her, giggling all the while. After some time, she burst through a door and found herself in a strange place full of computers. Letting go of the bunny girl's hand, she looked around.

"Huh. I don't remember this place from when I was here ten years ago," she commented, "Do you know where we are, Ali-chan?"

Individuality-ness
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Individuality-ness » Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:39 pm

Olthar wrote:Running through the halls, Sari-chan dragged Alison around with her, giggling all the while. After some time, she burst through a door and found herself in a strange place full of computers. Letting go of the bunny girl's hand, she looked around.

"Huh. I don't remember this place from when I was here ten years ago," she commented, "Do you know where we are, Ali-chan?"

Alison looked around. She didn't recognize this place either, but then again she hasn't been here for more than two days.

"I dunno, Sari-chan. Where do you think we are?" she asked, bouncing around.

Then she looked at the floor. "Hey Sari-chan, wires! Wanna play jump rope with those?"

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:49 pm

"Hmm...Now if I were Crowley-sensei, where would I be...?" Sari-chan began thinking before Alison distracted her.

Looking over to where where the bunny girl was pointing, her face lit up.

"I haven't played jump rope in, like, forever!" she said excitedly.

Running over, she tore out several large wires, tied one end to some mechanical device, and then held the other end.

"Ready?" she asked as she held the wires, preparing to spin them.

Individuality-ness
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Individuality-ness » Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:51 pm

Olthar wrote:"Hmm...Now if I were Crowley-sensei, where would I be...?" Sari-chan began thinking before Alison distracted her.

Looking over to where where the bunny girl was pointing, her face lit up.

"I haven't played jump rope in, like, forever!" she said excitedly.

Running over, she tore out several large wires, tied one end to some mechanical device, and then held the other end.

"Ready?" she asked as she held the wires, preparing to spin them.

"Yep! What song do you want to jump to?" Alison asked, ears happily wriggling.

"Cinderella, dressed in yella, went upstairs to kiss her fella?"

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:00 pm

"Sure!" Sari-chan answered cheerfully.

After waiting for Alison to get into position, she began twirling the wires.

"Cinderella, dressed in yella, went upstairs to kiss her fella, on her way she met a snake, how many doctors did it take? One, two, three, four, ..."

While she was continuing to count, a big smile was plastered across her face. She had clearly forgotten all about finding Crowley by this point.

Individuality-ness
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Individuality-ness » Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:09 pm

Olthar wrote:"Sure!" Sari-chan answered cheerfully.

After waiting for Alison to get into position, she began twirling the wires.

"Cinderella, dressed in yella, went upstairs to kiss her fella, on her way she met a snake, how many doctors did it take? One, two, three, four, ..."

While she was continuing to count, a big smile was plastered across her face. She had clearly forgotten all about finding Crowley by this point.

Alison jumped in and began to hop.

Apparently the modifications to make her a bunnygirl made her a much better jump-roper, because they were still going at it by the time they reached "250, 251, 252..." -- and she wasn't even that tired. Plus, this was fun!

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:35 pm

Constaniana wrote:Sir Nilark looked at the terrorists on the top of train as they opened fire on him with their assault rifles. The attack was completely futile of course, as the few bullets that were on-target merely pinged off his skin. He pointed a finger at one of the terrorists shooting at their group and fired a narrow radiant blast through the terrorist's chest, aiming specifically for the heart. The knight swiftly repeated the attack on the other terrorists still standing with a ruthless accuracy and precision he normally didn't have.

Nilark would hit one of the terrorists straight through the heart (in my mind, I suddenly hear Bon Jovi yell "SHOT THROUGH THE HEART! AND YOU'RE TO BLAME! DARLING YOU GIVE LOVE A BAD NAME!")

He missed the other two, however, but the bullets hitting him just bounced off, so he had time.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:Meanwhile, back at the train shootout, there was a wooden cane. This cane and its master had seen many things together, fought many creatures, hit many objects. And now, the two of them knew, the time for another adventure had come. Thus, the cane readied itself for the moment it would fly through the air.

Then it flew through the air.

And impaled a terrorist's eye.

And then a cane slammed into one of the remaining terrorists.

The last one decided "Fuck this" and held up a white flag, the universal sign of surrender. The train began to slow.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:52 pm

Crowley and Sanchez returned after five minutes, Crowley seeming thoughtful. He turned to his newfound family member. "Alright. Scan the other one, Fischer, and we'll see what we can get."

They put Fischer under the memory scanner, attaching a helmet to his head. NEI can state what they found.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Condunum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Apr 26, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Condunum » Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:11 pm

Constaniana wrote:Sir Nilark looked at the terrorists on the top of train as they opened fire on him with their assault rifles. The attack was completely futile of course, as the few bullets that were on-target merely pinged off his skin. He pointed a finger at one of the terrorists shooting at their group and fired a narrow radiant blast through the terrorist's chest, aiming specifically for the heart. The knight swiftly repeated the attack on the other terrorists still standing with a ruthless accuracy and precision he normally didn't have.

Nilark would hit one of the terrorists straight through the heart (in my mind, I suddenly hear Bon Jovi yell "SHOT THROUGH THE HEART! AND YOU'RE TO BLAME! DARLING YOU GIVE LOVE A BAD NAME!")

He missed the other two, however, but the bullets hitting him just bounced off, so he had time.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:Meanwhile, back at the train shootout, there was a wooden cane. This cane and its master had seen many things together, fought many creatures, hit many objects. And now, the two of them knew, the time for another adventure had come. Thus, the cane readied itself for the moment it would fly through the air.

Then it flew through the air.

And impaled a terrorist's eye.

And then a cane slammed into one of the remaining terrorists.

The last one decided "Fuck this" and held up a white flag, the universal sign of surrender. The train began to slow.

Seeing this in the distance, Jacob jumped up, shouting, "WE WON!"

Takao, on the other hand, was now sitting down in the car he was in. He had been providing healing service for many, many people in the train. Why? Because he's a nice guy and he likes to help people. Even if he doesn't like them. A few offered to help him, because he had been so generous to them, but he declined. He was an honorable man, and he would never break his promise that he wouldn't rely on anyone. So he sat, arms resting on his sword, and sighed. He leaned back, resting his head on the train wall, and scanned the area again. So many people... And so many things he couldn't help with.
password scrambled

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse