NATION

PASSWORD

Roleplay of Middle Earth (OOC, signups)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Al-Quarra
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 11, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Al-Quarra » Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:07 am

Valentir wrote:
Al-Quarra wrote:
He should be active to...
'
Thats a weak excuss. You cannot just say, "OH all other dwarves come live with me" and them respond with "Sure why not" And the cover it up with "The other dwarves said us but the number coming couldn't be determined." And YOU CANNOT HAVE ONE OF THE DWARVEN RINGS OF POWER AS SAURON HAD 4 AND 3 WERE DESTROYED > YOU CANNOT HAVE ANY

You need to learn how to read i guess... until that time i'm not gonna respond on the first line...
Do we follow the story? no... so i can have a dwarvenring of power...... Otherwise Rohan couldn't be evil either!
Last edited by Al-Quarra on Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:08 am, edited 2 times in total.

Valentir
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 23, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Valentir » Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:09 am

Al-Quarra wrote:
Valentir wrote:'
Thats a weak excuss. You cannot just say, "OH all other dwarves come live with me" and them respond with "Sure why not" And the cover it up with "The other dwarves said us but the number coming couldn't be determined." And YOU CANNOT HAVE ONE OF THE DWARVEN RINGS OF POWER AS SAURON HAD 4 AND 3 WERE DESTROYED > YOU CANNOT HAVE ANY

Do we follow the story? no... so i can have a dwarvenring of power...... Otherwise Rohan couldn't be evil either!

Yes but you cannot just say, "OH I can have a ring out of nowhere" If anything you should have to hunt very hard for it or I will do something you won;t expect.

Al-Quarra
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Al-Quarra » Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:15 am

Valentir wrote:
Al-Quarra wrote:

Yes but you cannot just say, "OH I can have a ring out of nowhere" If anything you should have to hunt very hard for it or I will do something you won;t expect.

It was a gift for the dead king... it didn't came out of nowhere... And you'll do as you wil..

Valentir
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Valentir » Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:17 am

Al-Quarra wrote:
Valentir wrote:Yes but you cannot just say, "OH I can have a ring out of nowhere" If anything you should have to hunt very hard for it or I will do something you won;t expect.

It was a gift for the dead king... it didn't came out of nowhere... And you'll do as you wil..

Yes but you cannot just determine he owned it like that.

Al-Quarra
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Al-Quarra » Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:19 am

Valentir wrote:
Al-Quarra wrote:

Yes but you cannot just determine he owned it like that.

I could post dozens of posts about a ring but either way its there... I really don't care if they owned it (and thats possible) or he found it simply on the way to my city;)

Of planets
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 26, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Of planets » Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:34 am

Look could you two not explode in each others faces, its getting tedious and if we were deviating from the lore enough to have a ring of power then I could be Gonolin, if it makes you happy one of the elven ringbearers can die and I'll give you a ring of power just stop fighting.
Please, call me Planets

My RPs
Major John J. Johnson
The Blue wizards
Elrond halfelven
Tarik Blepharon
Theo Bell, Archon of the Brujah
Lark The Unkillable
Father James Hooper
The Carpenter
Belthazar Cauk
Thorak The Ineffable
Magil Of The Shadows
John Sydney Addams
The Foltests
Grace Caballa
Felix Jaeger
Rohan

Valentir
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Valentir » Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:36 am

Of planets wrote:Look could you two not explode in each others faces, its getting tedious and if we were deviating from the lore enough to have a ring of power then I could be Gonolin, if it makes you happy one of the elven ringbearers can die and I'll give you a ring of power just stop fighting.

Give it to me. I'm neutral. Smart and I plan on going good

Valentir
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Valentir » Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:41 am

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Founded: Feb 03, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:22 am

Of planets wrote:Look could you two not explode in each others faces, its getting tedious and if we were deviating from the lore enough to have a ring of power then I could be Gonolin, if it makes you happy one of the elven ringbearers can die and I'll give you a ring of power just stop fighting.

Lawl. Just be Gondolin, slap it in the west White Mountains. Don't give Valentir a ring though- he's "neutral" like Rohan was "Good".
Quite the unofficial fellow. Former P2TM Mentor specializing in faction and nation RPs, as well as RPGs. Always happy to help.

Valentir
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Valentir » Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:28 am

G-Tech Corporation wrote:

Lawl. Just be Gondolin, slap it in the west White Mountains. Don't give Valentir a ring though- he's "neutral" like Rohan was "Good".

MUHAHAHAHAHA

Of planets
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Of planets » Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:33 am

No ive already become rivendell, I could pretend it is one of the remaining settlements but its another secret one that's destruction was hidden. Anyway now ill be helping out with Rivendell, just ask for any help and ill give it, i have a plan for gaining more elves however and while its quite basic it might work.
Please, call me Planets

My RPs
Major John J. Johnson
The Blue wizards
Elrond halfelven
Tarik Blepharon
Lark The Unkillable
Father James Hooper
The Carpenter
Belthazar Cauk
Thorak The Ineffable
Magil Of The Shadows
John Sydney Addams
The Foltests
Grace Caballa
Felix Jaeger
Rohan

Valentir
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Valentir » Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:34 am

Of planets wrote:No ive already become rivendell, I could pretend it is one of the remaining settlements but its another secret one that's destruction was hidden. Anyway now ill be helping out with Rivendell, just ask for any help and ill give it, i have a plan for gaining more elves however and while its quite basic it might work.

Well I could help you. Truthfully I'm not sure Sauron is a legit leader. THAT WAS SERIOUSISM>

Of planets
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Of planets » Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:37 am

and while we're on the subject of bribing Nogrod if I give you 10 million leaves will you turn good? They're coated with gold and come straight from autumn in Lothlorien.
Please, call me Planets

My RPs
Major John J. Johnson
The Blue wizards
Elrond halfelven
Tarik Blepharon
Lark The Unkillable
Father James Hooper
The Carpenter
Belthazar Cauk
Thorak The Ineffable
Magil Of The Shadows
John Sydney Addams
The Foltests
Grace Caballa
Felix Jaeger
Rohan

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:37 am

Of planets wrote:No ive already become rivendell, I could pretend it is one of the remaining settlements but its another secret one that's destruction was hidden. Anyway now ill be helping out with Rivendell, just ask for any help and ill give it, i have a plan for gaining more elves however and while its quite basic it might work.

Rivendell?

Hellz yeah.
Quite the unofficial fellow. Former P2TM Mentor specializing in faction and nation RPs, as well as RPGs. Always happy to help.

Of planets
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Of planets » Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:38 am

F.Y.I same offer goes to Khand.
Please, call me Planets

My RPs
Major John J. Johnson
The Blue wizards
Elrond halfelven
Tarik Blepharon
Lark The Unkillable
Father James Hooper
The Carpenter
Belthazar Cauk
Thorak The Ineffable
Magil Of The Shadows
John Sydney Addams
The Foltests
Grace Caballa
Felix Jaeger
Rohan

Valentir
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Valentir » Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:40 am

Of planets wrote:F.Y.I same offer goes to Khand.

Solid Gold? If so I will think about it. I also want help conquering Erebor, Rhun, and Mordor

Liecthenbourg
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Liecthenbourg » Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:40 am

...Gondor is stalling(Joke)
Impeach Ernest Jacquinot Legalise Shooting Communists The Gold Standard Needs To Be Abolished Duclerque 1919
Grand-Master of the Kyluminati

The Region of Kylaris
I'm just a simple Kylarite, trying to make my way on NS.

The Gaullican Republic,
I thank God for Three Things:
Kylaris, the death of Esquarium, and Prem <3

The Transtsabaran Federation and The Chistovodian Workers' State

To understand European history watch these: Cultural erosion, German and Italian history, a brief history of Germany.

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:43 am

Liecthenbourg wrote:...Gondor is stalling(Joke)

Eh, I think Konaria might be a bit away from NS now. Happens. Same as how our glorious OP has disappeared.

Liecthenbourg
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Liecthenbourg » Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:44 am

Liecthenbourg wrote:...Gondor is stalling(Joke)

Eh, I think Konaria might be a bit away from NS now. Happens. Same as how our glorious OP has disappeared.

I know, and until he returns. BOW TO YOUR GLORIOUS, CO-OP AND CO-CO-OP, PEASENTS!
Last edited by Liecthenbourg on Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Impeach Ernest Jacquinot Legalise Shooting Communists The Gold Standard Needs To Be Abolished Duclerque 1919

The Region of Kylaris

The Gaullican Republic,

To understand European history watch these: Cultural erosion, German and Italian history, a brief history of Germany.

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:45 am

Liecthenbourg wrote:

I know, and until he returns. BOW TO YOUR GLORIOUS, CO-OP AND CO-CO-OP, PEASENTS!

I shall rule with a rod of white steel, you with a rod of black.

Of planets
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Of planets » Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:45 am

For Mordor and Rhun we want someone to take those arid landscapes anyway, I think you may clash with Nogrod on who gets the DWARVEN capital but there may be some maneuverability if you dont mind rebellions. As G-Tech is the head of good, I think he'll be making those calls once we inevitably win.
Please, call me Planets

My RPs
Major John J. Johnson
The Blue wizards
Elrond halfelven
Tarik Blepharon
Lark The Unkillable
Father James Hooper
The Carpenter
Belthazar Cauk
Thorak The Ineffable
Magil Of The Shadows
John Sydney Addams
The Foltests
Grace Caballa
Felix Jaeger
Rohan

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:47 am

Of planets wrote:For Mordor and Rhun we want someone to take those arid landscapes anyway, I think you may clash with Nogrod on who gets the DWARVEN capital but there may be some maneuverability if you dont mind rebellions. As G-Tech is the head of good, I think he'll be making those calls once we inevitably win.

Technically Numenor is neutral-good, since we merely desire order and the peace of Eru Illuvatar that existed after the First Music of the Ainur.

But yeah, that will require bumping off a lot of Eru's creations that have been twisted, so I'm probably the biggest Good in this setting.

Liecthenbourg
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Liecthenbourg » Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:47 am

Of planets wrote:For Mordor and Rhun we want someone to take those arid landscapes anyway, I think you may clash with Nogrod on who gets the DWARVEN capital but there may be some maneuverability if you dont mind rebellions. As G-Tech is the head of good, I think he'll be making those calls once we inevitably win.

I'm the only active Evil player....

The Region of Kylaris

The Gaullican Republic,

Valentir
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Valentir » Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:48 am

Liecthenbourg wrote:

I'm the only active Evil player....

Ahem -Points to Khand-

Of planets
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Of planets » Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:50 am

I love how i may have just given away the entire G.D.P of Lothlorien to someone who's gonna obviously backstab us
Please, call me Planets

My RPs
Major John J. Johnson
The Blue wizards
Elrond halfelven
Tarik Blepharon
Lark The Unkillable
Father James Hooper
The Carpenter
Belthazar Cauk
Thorak The Ineffable