NATION

PASSWORD

Operation Tense Fire(OOC Sign-Ups)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Vamoniana
Lobbyist

Founded: Feb 28, 2013
Ex-Nation

Operation Tense Fire(OOC Sign-Ups)

Postby Vamoniana » Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:20 pm

2020: Communism is the form of government in all of Africa and most of the middle east.
All of the american soldiers still in the middle east are captured and stripped of their uniforms, weapons, tanks ,and planes. 2 months later they are released. A week after that the communists, wearing u.s uniforms invade China. China thinking it is the u.s invading declares war on the u.s. North Korea thinking this is a good excuse as any backs up China. China and North Korea launch Nukes at the U.S targeting all major cities including (but not limited to) Los Angeles , Washington D.C, New York, and Chicago. The U.S is now crippled and surrenders. The U.S has also declared martial law. England, Russia, Germany, France, Canada, and assorted smaller countries declare war on the new communist powers.

2021: The New Communist Powers takes over almost all the Pacific islands except Australia.

2024: The U.S Has Rebuilt Itself and declares war on the NCP.

2025: The World Has Been At War For 5 Years Now And There Is No End In Sight It is Your Job To Fight For The Freedom Of The Planet

1. I am the divine OP, I represent the gods on earth, my word is the word of the gods.
2. Divine OP's word is final on all disagreements.
3. Godmodding, flaming, trolling, etc. are frowned upon here, punishable by death.
4. I will set the stage for all major events, for both sides.

Application
Name:
Alignment (U.S Army/Marines ,Chinese Army, Mercenary, CIA, NCU Soldier ):
Appearance:(Photo Preferred)
Personality:
Equipment:
Short Bio:

New Chucklaslovokia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 26, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby New Chucklaslovokia » Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:41 pm

Name: Jay Johnson
Alignment (U.S Army/Marines ,Chinese Army, Mercenary, CIA, NCU Soldier ): U.S Army
Appearance:(Photo Preferred)Image
Personality: rough ready to fight also calm under fire
Equipment: M249 SAW, M1911, 5 Grenades
Short Bio: Jay Johnson Was Born In 2004 To A Family Of Veterans. When He Was 12 He Decided He Would Join The Army.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DAN G THIS S I G N A T U R E IS FANCY
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Vamoniana
Lobbyist

Founded: Feb 28, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Vamoniana » Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:49 pm

Accepted

Return to Portal to the Multiverse