NATION

PASSWORD

Elfen High 2 (OOC 5, Closed)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Individuality-ness
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Individuality-ness » Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:04 pm

Condunum wrote:
Olthar wrote:You can cross-dress without wearing a bra, you know. *nods*

But then I'm a guy in a skirt and a frilly shirt.

WITHOUT A BRA I AM A FAIRY.

It's weird for me to say this, but you will still be a crossdresser if you don't wear a bra Condy.
"I should have listened to her, so hard to keep control. We kept on eating but our bloated bellies still not full."
Poetry Thread | How to Not Rape | Aspergers v. Assburgers | You Might be an Altie If... | Factbook/Extension

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:05 pm

Individuality-ness wrote:
Condunum wrote:But then I'm a guy in a skirt and a frilly shirt.

It's weird for me to say this, but you will still be a crossdresser if you don't wear a bra Condy.

Elfen High, where we explore every topic.
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

Hardened Pyrokinetics
Powerbroker

Founded: May 31, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Hardened Pyrokinetics » Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:05 pm

Condunum wrote:
Olthar wrote:Alright. I just want you to be safe. :hug:

You can cross-dress without wearing a bra, you know. *nods*

But then I'm a guy in a skirt and a frilly shirt.

I'm certain a bra won't hurt you provided you take it off regularly.

Alternatively, just stick a pair of skin-coloured balloons in your shirt, or bags of sand. *nods*
Ankh Mauta
Pope Joan wrote:I had a client who stole the magnetic flashing light from the top of a police car.

It was parked in front of his house because they were asking his parents about his theft of 100 pounds of copper wire from the high school.

Galloism wrote:I bet it takes a lot of weed to get stoned to death.

New Manvir wrote:Canada: We have flying bears.

greed and death wrote:It is a sad day when we criticize the President for honoring a solider who gave everything for his nation.

Olthar wrote:
Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:... He's twenty.

He's also a moron.

Individuality-ness
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Individuality-ness » Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:06 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:
Individuality-ness wrote:It's weird for me to say this, but you will still be a crossdresser if you don't wear a bra Condy.

Exactly.

Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:

I'm certain a bra won't hurt you provided you take it off regularly.

Alternatively, just stick a pair of skin-coloured balloons in your shirt, or bags of sand. *nods*

Bags of sand are heavy Hard.
"I should have listened to her, so hard to keep control. We kept on eating but our bloated bellies still not full."
Poetry Thread | How to Not Rape | Aspergers v. Assburgers | You Might be an Altie If... | Factbook/Extension

Condunum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Apr 26, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Condunum » Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:06 pm

I'll feel incomplete. I need this. I NEED THIS.
password scrambled

Individuality-ness
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Individuality-ness » Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:07 pm

Condunum wrote:
Individuality-ness wrote:It's weird for me to say this, but you will still be a crossdresser if you don't wear a bra Condy.

I'll feel incomplete. I need this. I NEED THIS.

Then wear a camisole? *shrug*

Hardened Pyrokinetics
Powerbroker

Founded: May 31, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Hardened Pyrokinetics » Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:07 pm

Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:I'm certain a bra won't hurt you provided you take it off regularly.

Bags of sand are heavy Hard.

I know.

I've done theatre.
Ankh Mauta
Pope Joan wrote:I had a client who stole the magnetic flashing light from the top of a police car.

It was parked in front of his house because they were asking his parents about his theft of 100 pounds of copper wire from the high school.

Galloism wrote:I bet it takes a lot of weed to get stoned to death.

New Manvir wrote:Canada: We have flying bears.

greed and death wrote:It is a sad day when we criticize the President for honoring a solider who gave everything for his nation.

Olthar wrote:
Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:... He's twenty.

He's also a moron.

Condunum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Condunum » Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:08 pm

Condunum wrote:I'll feel incomplete. I need this. I NEED THIS.

Then wear a camisole? *shrug*

The fuck is a camisole?

*looks up*

Oh. I just call those camis. Never knew their full name.
password scrambled

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:08 pm

Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:
Individuality-ness wrote:Bags of sand are heavy Hard.

I know.

I've done theatre.

I attended "The Book of Mormon".

I deem that close enough for me.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

Individuality-ness
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Individuality-ness » Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:09 pm

Condunum wrote:
Individuality-ness wrote:Then wear a camisole? *shrug*

The fuck is a camisole?

*looks up*

I've always call them camisoles. *shrug* My parents have this picture dictionary of sorts...

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Founded: Jun 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:09 pm

The Second Cataclysm: My New RP

Roll Them Bones: A Guide to Dice RPs

My mommy says I'm special.
Add 37 to my post count for my previous nation.

Copy and paste this into your signature if you're a unique and special individual who won't conform to another person's demands.

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:10 pm

Olthar wrote:Yeah, that's why I can't believe that there are women who regularly do that... :/

People seem to think that if you don't, you'll cause them to sag. Which is untrue, things like getting old (and losing elasticity in your skin) or becoming pregnant cause them to sag.

Wow. That's stupid. :|

Olthar wrote:*cough*

Forgive the man with Korsakoff's syndrome. :p

I'll get right to it.

:hug:

Copy and paste this into your signature if you're a unique and special individual who won't conform to another person's demands.

Individuality-ness
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Individuality-ness » Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:10 pm

It's hilarious. :lol: Fuck, how did they find out?!

Condunum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Condunum » Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:10 pm

Condunum wrote:The fuck is a camisole?

*looks up*

I've always call them camisoles. *shrug* My parents have this picture dictionary of sorts...

Oh. Well I guess I can...
password scrambled

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:10 pm

Isn't it nice? :)

Individuality-ness
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Individuality-ness » Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:10 pm

Olthar wrote:
Individuality-ness wrote:People seem to think that if you don't, you'll cause them to sag. Which is untrue, things like getting old (and losing elasticity in your skin) or becoming pregnant cause them to sag.

Wow. That's stupid. :|

Exactly. *reads a lot*

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:12 pm

It's hilarious. :lol: Fuck, how did they find out?!

I love SMBC Theater. They're so awesome. :p

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:12 pm

Olthar wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Elfen High, where we explore every topic.

Isn't it nice? :)

When I went to medical school all those years ago, I'm sure I was thinking "One day. Just one day I will share my knowledge of bras with insane people on the OOC of a drug-fuelled rant. One day." :p
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:13 pm

Olthar wrote:Isn't it nice? :)

When I went to medical school all those years ago, I'm sure I was thinking "One day. Just one day I will share my knowledge of bras with insane people on the OOC of a drug-fuelled rant. One day." :p

Yep. :)

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:14 pm

Olthar wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:When I went to medical school all those years ago, I'm sure I was thinking "One day. Just one day I will share my knowledge of bras with insane people on the OOC of a drug-fuelled rant. One day." :p

Yep. :)

My professor there was such a feminist it was hilarious.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:17 pm

Olthar wrote:Yep. :)

My professor there was such a feminist it was hilarious.

There are feminists in India? Cool.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:20 pm

Olthar wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:My professor there was such a feminist it was hilarious.

There are feminists in India? Cool.

There are quite a few, depending on where you are. Mumbai and Bangalore, where I started the early stages of my education, are probably the most liberal cities in India and they are stacked with them.

But this professor always had an ax to grind about sexism, which is a problem but she just ranted all the time about it. I also wish that laptops and IPhones were a thing back then, because I would have ignored her and just used those.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:22 pm

Olthar wrote:There are feminists in India? Cool.

There are quite a few, depending on where you are. Mumbai and Bangalore, where I started the early stages of my education, are probably the most liberal cities in India and they are stacked with them.

But this professor always had an ax to grind about sexism, which is a problem but she just ranted all the time about it. I also wish that laptops and IPhones were a thing back then, because I would have ignored her and just used those.

Well that's not good. It's one thing to tinge a lesson with bias, but it's another to ignore the lesson outright to just rant about whatever ideology you support.

AETEN II
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 31, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby AETEN II » Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:22 pm

Send me a TG when it's done, I'll jump back in then.
"Quod Vult, Valde Valt"

Excuse me, sir. Seeing as how the V.P. is such a V.I.P., shouldn't we keep the P.C. on the Q.T.? 'Cause if it leaks to the V.C. he could end up M.I.A., and then we'd all be put out in K.P.

Nationstatelandsville wrote:"Why'd the chicken cross the street?"

"Because your dad's a whore."

"...He died a week ago."

"Of syphilis, I bet."

Best Gif on the internet.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:24 pm

Olthar wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:There are quite a few, depending on where you are. Mumbai and Bangalore, where I started the early stages of my education, are probably the most liberal cities in India and they are stacked with them.

Well that's not good. It's one thing to tinge a lesson with bias, but it's another to ignore the lesson outright to just rant about whatever ideology you support.

Just an annoying young git who considered herself special because she was educated in London.

In any case, I banged her, so I considered myself good on those classes. I did try to genuinely pay attention, largely because I wanted to get out of India and get a degree in the US. You get better jobs that way.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse