NATION

PASSWORD

Elfen High 2 (OOC 5, Closed)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Individuality-ness
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Individuality-ness » Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:37 pm

Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:
October 31st, 2019

"Alright, I'll admit, the party was fun." Christopher admitted, standing outside of a large house. The party was still going on inside, but he was getting tired and tipsy - Not a good combination when one has to drive across the city. "Wish I could stay longer, but I gotta get home. Justin said he'd be calling tonight anyway before having to head out."

He waved his friends goodbye, got into his car, and drove off towards the apartment he and Justin shared. He took shortcuts only a University student trying not to get pulled over would know, and arrived just fifteen minutes later. He shuffled inside quietly, not wanting to disturb the other tenants of the building on his way up, got inside, and made his way into his room where he proceeded to change into sweatpants, t-shirt, and housecoat.

Sitting down at his computer and pulling on his headphones, he decided to play games and watch YouTube videos while he waited for the Skype call from the ISSR, waited as time clicked by and the date changed to November 1st.

It was for that reason alone that he didn't hear the lock being picked, the door slowly swinging open, the assassin walking lightly through the apartment and retrieving a knife from the kitchen. He didn't notice the intruder until a hand clamped itself around his mouth firmly, and the cold steel slid into his neck. Mercifully, he did not feel as the blade slowly sliced along his neck, as his head rolled off the stump and onto his keyboard to stare dead-eyed at the monster that had intruded upon his home.

The monster he, in another universe, had created.

Fuckit, here's the one-shot, hopefully you guys can come up with a good title.

I'm probably going to end up making the title.

You should be running right now.
"I should have listened to her, so hard to keep control. We kept on eating but our bloated bellies still not full."
Poetry Thread | How to Not Rape | Aspergers v. Assburgers | You Might be an Altie If... | Factbook/Extension

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:37 pm

Loki did not teleport in, Nat. Unless my memory fucked up again. He merely teleported the others in.

Secondly, the fight between Damien and James can't happen because the souls cannot leave the dragon and it would be a pretty stupid move.
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Founded: Jun 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:37 pm

October 31st, 2019

"Alright, I'll admit, the party was fun." Christopher admitted, standing outside of a large house. The party was still going on inside, but he was getting tired and tipsy - Not a good combination when one has to drive across the city. "Wish I could stay longer, but I gotta get home. Justin said he'd be calling tonight anyway before having to head out."

He waved his friends goodbye, got into his car, and drove off towards the apartment he and Justin shared. He took shortcuts only a University student trying not to get pulled over would know, and arrived just fifteen minutes later. He shuffled inside quietly, not wanting to disturb the other tenants of the building on his way up, got inside, and made his way into his room where he proceeded to change into sweatpants, t-shirt, and housecoat.

Sitting down at his computer and pulling on his headphones, he decided to play games and watch YouTube videos while he waited for the Skype call from the ISSR, waited as time clicked by and the date changed to November 1st.

It was for that reason alone that he didn't hear the lock being picked, the door slowly swinging open, the assassin walking lightly through the apartment and retrieving a knife from the kitchen. He didn't notice the intruder until a hand clamped itself around his mouth firmly, and the cold steel slid into his neck. Mercifully, he did not feel as the blade slowly sliced along his neck, as his head rolled off the stump and onto his keyboard to stare dead-eyed at the monster that had intruded upon his home.

How do you cut someone's head off with a kitchen knife? :blink:
The Second Cataclysm: My New RP

Roll Them Bones: A Guide to Dice RPs

My mommy says I'm special.
Add 37 to my post count for my previous nation.

Copy and paste this into your signature if you're a unique and special individual who won't conform to another person's demands.

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Founded: Apr 27, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:38 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Loki did not teleport in, Nat. Unless my memory fucked up again. He merely teleported the others in.

Secondly, the fight between Damien and James can't happen because the souls cannot leave the dragon and it would be a pretty stupid move.

I could have read it wrong, but come on - Loki stabbings.
"Then I was fertilized and grew wise;
From a word to a word I was led to a word,
From a work to a work I was led to a work."
- Odin, Hávamál 138-141, the Poetic Edda, as translated by Dan McCoy.

I enjoy meta-humor and self-deprecation. Annoying, right?

Goodbye.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:38 pm

Olthar wrote:
October 31st, 2019

With surprising ease, believe it or not.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:39 pm

Nationstatelandsville wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Loki did not teleport in, Nat. Unless my memory fucked up again. He merely teleported the others in.

I could have read it wrong, but come on - Loki stabbings.

Eh, sure.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:40 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:
Olthar wrote:How do you cut someone's head off with a kitchen knife? :blink:

...Please never explain this and I will choose to believe you know this because of your studies.

Goodbye.

AETEN II
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 31, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby AETEN II » Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:40 pm

Olthar wrote:
October 31st, 2019

I could do it fairly easy. Well, given a minute, a butcher knife, and a lot of sawing. The only problem would be the tendons, and the connective muscles along the spine would be a bitch to saw through. Also, you'd want to cut in between the vertebrae, as sawing through bone with a non-combat knife would be a fucking pain in the ass.
"Quod Vult, Valde Valt"

Excuse me, sir. Seeing as how the V.P. is such a V.I.P., shouldn't we keep the P.C. on the Q.T.? 'Cause if it leaks to the V.C. he could end up M.I.A., and then we'd all be put out in K.P.

Nationstatelandsville wrote:"Why'd the chicken cross the street?"

"Because your dad's a whore."

"...He died a week ago."

"Of syphilis, I bet."

Best Gif on the internet.

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:40 pm

Olthar wrote:How do you cut someone's head off with a kitchen knife? :blink:

...I'm not going to ask how you know this... :?

Copy and paste this into your signature if you're a unique and special individual who won't conform to another person's demands.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:45 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:With surprising ease, believe it or not.

...Please never explain this and I will choose to believe you know this because of your studies.

Well, in a sense. During my earlier years in university, Indian university, I was doing a bit of the social sciences and I interviewed a few jailed serial killers for a psychology assignment.

Then I also learned it during medical studies, so it's less disturbing than that post made it seem. :p
Last edited by Nightkill the Emperor on Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Ende
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 23, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ende » Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:48 pm

Ende wrote:Yes, I know you're a fundamentally better person.

You don't have to go and rub it in.

There's nothing "fundamental" about it.

It depends on which definition you're using.

AETEN II
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby AETEN II » Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:49 pm

Nationstatelandsville wrote:...Please never explain this and I will choose to believe you know this because of your studies.

Well, in a sense. During my earlier years in university, Indian university, I was doing a bit of the social sciences and I interviewed a few jailed serial killers for a psychology assignment.

Then I also learned it during medical studies, so it's less disturbing than that post made it seem. :p

Like I said, the only annoying stuff would be tendons and the muscles- or the vertebrae if you're retarded and cut from the front and not the back. Flesh and veins are easy to slice through with just about any sharp object.

Although I'd prefer less blood and thus evidence and simply smack them hard on the base of the neck. You can survive stabbings, even having your neck sliced open (obviously not decapitation, point being it's excessive). Severing of the brain stem? Goodnight.

And holy shit what the fuck did I just type?
"Quod Vult, Valde Valt"

Excuse me, sir. Seeing as how the V.P. is such a V.I.P., shouldn't we keep the P.C. on the Q.T.? 'Cause if it leaks to the V.C. he could end up M.I.A., and then we'd all be put out in K.P.

"...He died a week ago."

"Of syphilis, I bet."

Astrolinium
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 05, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Astrolinium » Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:50 pm

AETEN II wrote:And holy shit what the fuck did I just type?

This.

This should be the subtitle for Arc 3.
The Sublime Island Kingdom of Astrolinium
Ilia Franchisco Attore, King Attorio Maldive III
North Carolina | NSIndex Page | Embassies
Pop: 3,082 | Tech: MT | DEFCON: 5-4-3-2-1
SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...
About Me: Ravenclaw, Gay, Cis Male, 5’4”.
"Don't you forget about me."

Ex-Delegate of Ankh Mauta | NSG Sodomy Club
Minor Acolyte of the Vast Jewlluminati Conspiracy™

AETEN II
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby AETEN II » Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:52 pm

Astrolinium wrote:
AETEN II wrote:And holy shit what the fuck did I just type?

This.

This should be the subtitle for Arc 3.

Was I accidentally useful again?

I demand royalties.
"Quod Vult, Valde Valt"

"...He died a week ago."

"Of syphilis, I bet."

Ende
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 23, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ende » Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:53 pm

AETEN II wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Well, in a sense. During my earlier years in university, Indian university, I was doing a bit of the social sciences and I interviewed a few jailed serial killers for a psychology assignment.

Like I said, the only annoying stuff would be tendons and the muscles- or the vertebrae if you're retarded and cut from the front and not the back. Flesh and veins are easy to slice through with just about any sharp object.

Although I'd prefer less blood and thus evidence and simply smack them hard on the base of the neck. You can survive stabbings, even having your neck sliced open (obviously not decapitation, point being it's excessive). Severing of the brain stem? Goodnight.

It's okay, AETEN. The human brain is a messed up place.

Once, I explained to a girl, in vivid and complete detail, the best way to kill somebody in the most efficient way possible with leaving the least possible evidence and how to dispose of the body. And when I say "vivid and complete detail", I mean, "vivid and complete detail".

But on the other hand, she asked.

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:54 pm

Ende wrote:
AETEN II wrote:Like I said, the only annoying stuff would be tendons and the muscles- or the vertebrae if you're retarded and cut from the front and not the back. Flesh and veins are easy to slice through with just about any sharp object.

Once, I explained to a girl, in vivid and complete detail, the best way to kill somebody in the most efficient way possible with leaving the least possible evidence and how to dispose of the body. And when I say "vivid and complete detail", I mean, "vivid and complete detail".

I would ask how you know this, but Texas.

Goodbye.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:55 pm

Ende wrote:
AETEN II wrote:Like I said, the only annoying stuff would be tendons and the muscles- or the vertebrae if you're retarded and cut from the front and not the back. Flesh and veins are easy to slice through with just about any sharp object.

Nationstatelandsville wrote:...Please never explain this and I will choose to believe you know this because of your studies.

This is also why Ende and Aeten amuse me rather than anything else with these posts.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:55 pm

Ende wrote:It's okay, AETEN. The human brain is a messed up place.

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Well, in a sense. During my earlier years in university, Indian university, I was doing a bit of the social sciences and I interviewed a few jailed serial killers for a psychology assignment.

This is also why Ende and Aeten amuse me rather than anything else with these posts.

These two scare the shit out of me.

Goodbye.

Hardened Pyrokinetics
Powerbroker

Founded: May 31, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Hardened Pyrokinetics » Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:56 pm

Still waiting on title suggestions for the one-shot...
Ankh Mauta
Pope Joan wrote:I had a client who stole the magnetic flashing light from the top of a police car.

It was parked in front of his house because they were asking his parents about his theft of 100 pounds of copper wire from the high school.

Galloism wrote:I bet it takes a lot of weed to get stoned to death.

New Manvir wrote:Canada: We have flying bears.

greed and death wrote:It is a sad day when we criticize the President for honoring a solider who gave everything for his nation.

Olthar wrote:
Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:... He's twenty.

He's also a moron.

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:57 pm

Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:Still waiting on title suggestions for the one-shot...

"Surrealism Sucks"

Goodbye.

AETEN II
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby AETEN II » Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:57 pm

Ende wrote:

The best way to kill someone is to chuck them into a volcano. But because most of us don't live in Hawaii, it's a bit harder than that.

Although the easier way is to just obtain one of the numerous untraceable poisons. Clean, quick, and untraceable to anyone, and thus no case.
"Quod Vult, Valde Valt"

"...He died a week ago."

"Of syphilis, I bet."

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:58 pm

They amuse me. This guy scared me.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:58 pm

AETEN II wrote:
Ende wrote:It's okay, AETEN. The human brain is a messed up place.

The best way to kill someone is to chuck them into a volcano. But because most of us don't live in Hawaii, it's a bit harder than that.

Although the easier way is to just obtain one of the numerous untraceable poisons. Clean, quick, and untraceable to anyone, and thus no case.

Someone could survive being thrown into a Hawaiian volcano.

I mean, barely.

Goodbye.

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:58 pm

You and me both. :?

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:58 pm

Nationstatelandsville wrote:These two scare the shit out of me.
They amuse me. This guy scared me.

"Murderpedia".

Goodbye.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse