NATION

PASSWORD

Elfen High 2 (OOC 5, Closed)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Ranbo
Minister

Founded: Aug 06, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Ranbo » Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:30 pm

So...what've I missed today?
Last Edited by Charlie at 4:00 Oogle Time, 1,000,000 times in total

I am from the States of America. I dropped the United a hell of a while ago.
Bhastion Brews. For the coffee lover in you.

Jenrak, kick cancer in the face. We're all proud of your courage.

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:30 pm

Nude East Ireland wrote:
Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:*points out that this has never been confirmed 100%*

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=211565&p=12354574#p12354574

There needs to be a new word that means something similar to Deja vu. Only, it means, "Seriously? Are you fucking kidding me? We've been over this how many times?"
Last edited by Mavorpen on Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."—former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman

Nude East Ireland
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 31, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nude East Ireland » Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:34 pm

Mavorpen wrote:

There needs to be a new word that means something similar to Deja vu. Only, it means, "Seriously? Are you fucking kidding me? We've been over this how many times?"

That's why I'm creating the JFDWI (Just Fucking Deal With It) Initiative, which forces- er, encourages, roleplayers to accept what the GM says, because... well, it's the GM. What the GM says goes.
Part One of the Incredible, Invincible Team Dai-Zarkeland!

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Founded: Jun 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:37 pm

Ranbo wrote:So...what've I missed today?

I ate a meal that consisted of food. I can link you to the seventy-six page dissertation on it if you want.
The Second Cataclysm: My New RP

Roll Them Bones: A Guide to Dice RPs

My mommy says I'm special.
Add 37 to my post count for my previous nation.

Copy and paste this into your signature if you're a unique and special individual who won't conform to another person's demands.

Hardened Pyrokinetics
Powerbroker

Founded: May 31, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Hardened Pyrokinetics » Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:41 pm

First off, Night posted that after Jade had already died, and from my conversations with TIE he was not told about Night's new retcon on death. Night turning around and preventing TIE from using Jade again when she has only died once (should TIE so choose) would be quite dickish.

That, and Night has never said "you die once and you're dead forever", just that it is now a risk.

There is no reason to assume that Jade is dead forever - She still has her second life, and if TIE wants to bring her back that is his choice and his alone. My feelings on that are quite obvious due to the connection between James and Jade, but it's still TIE's choice and his alone, not Night's and certainly not any of ours.
Ankh Mauta
Pope Joan wrote:I had a client who stole the magnetic flashing light from the top of a police car.

It was parked in front of his house because they were asking his parents about his theft of 100 pounds of copper wire from the high school.

Galloism wrote:I bet it takes a lot of weed to get stoned to death.

New Manvir wrote:Canada: We have flying bears.

greed and death wrote:It is a sad day when we criticize the President for honoring a solider who gave everything for his nation.

Olthar wrote:
Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:... He's twenty.

He's also a moron.

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Founded: Apr 27, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:42 pm

Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:First off, Night posted that after Jade had already died, and from my conversations with TIE he was not told about Night's new retcon on death. Night turning around and preventing TIE from using Jade again when she has only died once (should TIE so choose) would be quite dickish.

That, and Night has never said "you die once and you're dead forever", just that it is now a risk.

There is no reason to assume that Jade is dead forever - She still has her second life, and if TIE wants to bring her back that is his choice and his alone. My feelings on that are quite obvious due to the connection between James and Jade, but it's still TIE's choice and his alone, not Night's and certainly not any of ours.

Exactly, so why the HELL do we discuss we this every two weeks?
"Then I was fertilized and grew wise;
From a word to a word I was led to a word,
From a work to a work I was led to a work."
- Odin, Hávamál 138-141, the Poetic Edda, as translated by Dan McCoy.

I enjoy meta-humor and self-deprecation. Annoying, right?

Goodbye.

Ende
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 23, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ende » Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:46 pm

Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:First off, Night posted that after Jade had already died, and from my conversations with TIE he was not told about Night's new retcon on death. Night turning around and preventing TIE from using Jade again when she has only died once (should TIE so choose) would be quite dickish.

Actually, it is Night's choice.

Spontaneously assume that I decided I want Pierre to come back. Pierre still has his second life, so Night turning around and preventing me from using Pierre again when she had only died once would be quite dickish. There is no reason to assume that Pierre is dead forever - he still has his second life, and Night's never said that you die once and you're dead forev-

No. Just respect the DM and roll with it.

Hardened Pyrokinetics
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Hardened Pyrokinetics » Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:51 pm

Ende wrote:

Actually, it is Night's choice.

Spontaneously assume that I decided I want Pierre to come back. Pierre still has his second life, so Night turning around and preventing me from using Pierre again when she had only died once would be quite dickish. There is no reason to assume that Pierre is dead forever - he still has his second life, and Night's never said that you die once and you're dead forev-

... Except NIGHT HAS NEVER SAID THAT JADE IS DEAD.

Read what Night posted instead of making assumptions. As for Pierre, while I am of the "joining the Fae killed him once" camp, if you chose to bring him back I wouldn't care and would in fact side with you if Night tried preventing you from doing so.
Nationstatelandsville wrote:

Exactly, so why the HELL do we discuss we this every two weeks?

I have no fucking clue. Everyone else starting yapping about it and making the same baseless "first death is permanent death" claim, so I jumped in.
Ankh Mauta
Pope Joan wrote:I had a client who stole the magnetic flashing light from the top of a police car.

It was parked in front of his house because they were asking his parents about his theft of 100 pounds of copper wire from the high school.

greed and death wrote:It is a sad day when we criticize the President for honoring a solider who gave everything for his nation.

Olthar wrote:

He's also a moron.

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:52 pm

Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:
Ende wrote:Actually, it is Night's choice.

... Except NIGHT HAS NEVER SAID THAT JADE IS DEAD.

Read what Night posted instead of making assumptions. As for Pierre, while I am of the "joining the Fae killed him once" camp, if you chose to bring him back I wouldn't care and would in fact side with you if Night tried preventing you from doing so.
Nationstatelandsville wrote:Exactly, so why the HELL do we discuss we this every two weeks?

I have no fucking clue. Everyone else starting yapping about it and making the same baseless "first death is permanent death" claim, so I jumped in.

Hard. Look - Jade is pretty solidly dead. TIE's shown no indication of wanting to undo it and Night has no reason to let her back.

So, let's all stop whining about it, huh?

Goodbye.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:52 pm

Jade is dead, TIE was aware of this change.
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

Hardened Pyrokinetics
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Hardened Pyrokinetics » Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:59 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Jade is dead, TIE was aware of this change.

Thank you for finally clearing up the issue.
Ankh Mauta

Olthar wrote:

He's also a moron.

Nude East Ireland
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Nude East Ireland » Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:10 pm

Hard, I let Damien die and didn't say anything to you, because it would be pointless. Learn from my awesome abilities to control myself and use that to your advantage.

Because I'm pretty fucking awesome.

AETEN II
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 31, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby AETEN II » Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:12 pm

Nude East Ireland wrote:Hard, I let Damien die and didn't say anything to you, because it would be pointless. Learn from my awesome abilities to control myself and use that to your advantage.

-claps-

Also, you can bet that Septimus will destroy that damn gun and all the bullets, because that thing's just too damn dangerous. Maybe he'll put on hypno-glasses and make the wielder shoot himself.
"Quod Vult, Valde Valt"

Excuse me, sir. Seeing as how the V.P. is such a V.I.P., shouldn't we keep the P.C. on the Q.T.? 'Cause if it leaks to the V.C. he could end up M.I.A., and then we'd all be put out in K.P.

Nationstatelandsville wrote:"Why'd the chicken cross the street?"

"Because your dad's a whore."

"...He died a week ago."

"Of syphilis, I bet."

Best Gif on the internet.

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:14 pm

AETEN II wrote:
Nude East Ireland wrote:Hard, I let Damien die and didn't say anything to you, because it would be pointless. Learn from my awesome abilities to control myself and use that to your advantage.

-claps-

Also, you can bet that Septimus will destroy that damn gun and all the bullets, because that thing's just too damn dangerous. Maybe he'll put on hypno-glasses and make the wielder shoot himself.

Somehow, I think Septimus (the suspicious immortal guy) will have a hard time explaining to Crowley that, yes, he stole a powerful and useful weapon from a "trusted" staff member and destroyed it.

And by "explaining to Crowley", I mean "dodging Crowley's bolts of righteous fury".
Last edited by Nationstatelandsville on Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Goodbye.

Ende
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Ende » Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:15 pm

Actually, the black bullets are gone. Azazel disposed of them with his illusion.

Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:"Thank you."

I turned to Izanagi. "Alright, boy, enough games then." Without another word I drew my revolver and snapped off six shots. Quickly, without even checking to see if the shots hit, I loaded in six more.

Three, rather visibly, were painted black.

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Founded: Jun 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:16 pm

AETEN II wrote:-claps-

Somehow, I think Septimus (the suspicious immortal guy) will have a hard time explaining to Crowley that, yes, he stole a powerful and useful weapon from a "trusted" staff member and destroyed it.

And by "explaining to Crowley", I mean "dodging Crowley's bolts of righteous fury".

Crowley trusts James? :blink:
The Second Cataclysm: My New RP

Roll Them Bones: A Guide to Dice RPs

My mommy says I'm special.
Add 37 to my post count for my previous nation.

Copy and paste this into your signature if you're a unique and special individual who won't conform to another person's demands.

AETEN II
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby AETEN II » Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:18 pm

Olthar wrote:
Nationstatelandsville wrote:Somehow, I think Septimus (the suspicious immortal guy) will have a hard time explaining to Crowley that, yes, he stole a powerful and useful weapon from a "trusted" staff member and destroyed it.

Crowley trusts James? :blink:

People trust James? :blink:

Besides, James would make a great sacrifice to gain anyone's favor in Elfen High.
Last edited by AETEN II on Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Quod Vult, Valde Valt"

Excuse me, sir. Seeing as how the V.P. is such a V.I.P., shouldn't we keep the P.C. on the Q.T.? 'Cause if it leaks to the V.C. he could end up M.I.A., and then we'd all be put out in K.P.

"...He died a week ago."

"Of syphilis, I bet."

Nude East Ireland
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Nude East Ireland » Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:18 pm

AETEN II wrote:James would make a great sacrifice.

So would any of the Elfen High freaks, but I don't see any giant stone altar or Eldritch priest.

AETEN II
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby AETEN II » Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:21 pm

Nude East Ireland wrote:
AETEN II wrote:James would make a great sacrifice.

So would any of the Elfen High freaks, but I don't see any giant stone altar or Eldritch priest.

That's because it's located in the Dragon's colon.
"Quod Vult, Valde Valt"

"...He died a week ago."

"Of syphilis, I bet."

Hardened Pyrokinetics
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Hardened Pyrokinetics » Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:23 pm

Ende wrote:Actually, the black bullets are gone. Azazel disposed of them with his illusion.

Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:"Thank you."

I turned to Izanagi. "Alright, boy, enough games then." Without another word I drew my revolver and snapped off six shots. Quickly, without even checking to see if the shots hit, I loaded in six more.

Three, rather visibly, were painted black.

Read later - He never fired the three black bullets, he switched them out for his normal (read: explosive) bullets. He still has them in his vest's inner lining.

And Aeten, I fucking dare you to come after me. A good ass-whuppin would do you a world a good.
Ankh Mauta

Olthar wrote:

He's also a moron.

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:24 pm

Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:
Ende wrote:Actually, the black bullets are gone. Azazel disposed of them with his illusion.

Read later - He never fired the three black bullets, he switched them out for his normal (read: explosive) bullets. He still has them in his vest's inner lining.

And Aeten, I fucking dare you to come after me. A good ass-whuppin would do you a world a good.

Correction: locking James and Septimus in the arena would provide some good popcorn fodder.

Goodbye.

Hardened Pyrokinetics
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Hardened Pyrokinetics » Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:28 pm

Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:Read later - He never fired the three black bullets, he switched them out for his normal (read: explosive) bullets. He still has them in his vest's inner lining.

Correction: locking James and Septimus in the arena would provide some good popcorn fodder.

Yes.
Ankh Mauta

Olthar wrote:

He's also a moron.

Ende
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Ende » Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:29 pm

Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:Read later - He never fired the three black bullets, he switched them out for his normal (read: explosive) bullets. He still has them in his vest's inner lining.

I place all my money on Septimus.

All of it.

Ranbo
Minister

Founded: Aug 06, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Ranbo » Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:30 pm

Olthar wrote:
Ranbo wrote:So...what've I missed today?

I ate a meal that consisted of food. I can link you to the seventy-six page dissertation on it if you want.

That would be a rather interesting read. :p

Anyway, I see tempers might start flaring somewhat, so I'd better confine myself to chopping away at my one-shot. See y'all when I'm finished.

*locks self in metaphorical room*

EDIT:
*peeks out of room*
So, maybe I was a bit premature with my temperature assumption. Oh well.
*locks door again*
Last edited by Ranbo on Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Last Edited by Charlie at 4:00 Oogle Time, 1,000,000 times in total

I am from the States of America. I dropped the United a hell of a while ago.
Bhastion Brews. For the coffee lover in you.

Jenrak, kick cancer in the face. We're all proud of your courage.

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:30 pm

Ende wrote:
Nationstatelandsville wrote:Correction: locking James and Septimus in the arena would provide some good popcorn fodder.

I place all my money on Septimus.

All of it.

I'm betting on the winner being everyone else.

Goodbye.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse