NATION

PASSWORD

Elfen High 2 (OOC 5, Closed)

For all of your non-Nationstates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Olthar
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 59474
Founded: Jun 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:14 am

Individuality-ness wrote:
Olthar wrote:I wasn't interested in dating for a long time, but now I really want a girlfriend. I think having someone in my life who actually loves me and, more importantly, shows that she loves me would really help. Unfortunately, I don't think that's really going to happen. :(

:( In all honesty, I don't think anyone would ever want to date me; I'm way too needy.

If you're needy, then I may as well be a pet. :(

Erinkita wrote:
Olthar wrote:Your toys were spiders? D:

I had actual toys too, but not enough to build a proper cast of characters. Plus the spiders were alive so my stories seemed more real.

Still, though. :(

Also, I wouldn't have even liked having spiders in my room. I would have cried until mom killed them. :p

Erinkita wrote:
Individuality-ness wrote:Cool. :)

It was fun. Peter was my favourite. He was a dentist for zoo animals. I think I actually got him and Spider Erin married, but I can't remember.
Not that any identities were permanent. Daddy longlegs don't live that long and it would have been impossible to keep them straight anyway. Peter was whichever one I wanted to be Peter at the time.

:lol:
The Second Cataclysm: My New RP

Roll Them Bones: A Guide to Dice RPs

My mommy says I'm special.
Add 37 to my post count for my previous nation.

Copy and paste this into your signature if you're a unique and special individual who won't conform to another person's demands.

User avatar
Individuality-ness
Post Czar
 
Posts: 37712
Founded: Mar 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Individuality-ness » Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:14 am

Erinkita wrote:
Individuality-ness wrote:Cool. :)

It was fun. Peter was my favourite. He was a dentist for zoo animals. I think I actually got him and Spider Erin married, but I can't remember.
Not that any identities were permanent. Daddy longlegs don't live that long and it would have been impossible to keep them straight anyway. Peter was whichever one I wanted to be Peter at the time.

Hell, I don't think anyone would ever be able to keep them straight. :P

Erinkita wrote:
Individuality-ness wrote:Yeah, pediatrician is my plan. :)

:hug: Good luck to you, Indi. That seems like pretty much the perfect job for you.

:hug: Danke. :)

Erinkita wrote:
Individuality-ness wrote:It is, but then again, for the most part, I wasn't interested in dating anyone either.

But the teddies might have been. :P

Most of them were in the same family anyways, it would have been incest. :P
"I should have listened to her, so hard to keep control. We kept on eating but our bloated bellies still not full."
Poetry Thread | How to Not Rape | Aspergers v. Assburgers | You Might be an Altie If... | Factbook/Extension

User avatar
Olthar
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 59474
Founded: Jun 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:15 am

Erinkita wrote:
Individuality-ness wrote: :( In all honesty, I don't think anyone would ever want to date me; I'm way too needy.

Olthar wrote:I wasn't interested in dating for a long time, but now I really want a girlfriend. I think having someone in my life who actually loves me and, more importantly, shows that she loves me would really help. Unfortunately, I don't think that's really going to happen. :(

I switch back and forth between wanting a boyfriend but being sure it's not going to happen and just being terrified of the whole thing.

If I was a boy, I'd be your boyfriend. :hug:
The Second Cataclysm: My New RP

Roll Them Bones: A Guide to Dice RPs

My mommy says I'm special.
Add 37 to my post count for my previous nation.

Copy and paste this into your signature if you're a unique and special individual who won't conform to another person's demands.

User avatar
Olthar
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 59474
Founded: Jun 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:16 am

Individuality-ness wrote:
Erinkita wrote:But the teddies might have been. :P

Most of them were in the same family anyways, it would have been incest. :P

I think my sister and I ended up accidentally having our stuffed animals get into some incest because we couldn't totally keep the families straight. :lol:
The Second Cataclysm: My New RP

Roll Them Bones: A Guide to Dice RPs

My mommy says I'm special.
Add 37 to my post count for my previous nation.

Copy and paste this into your signature if you're a unique and special individual who won't conform to another person's demands.

User avatar
Individuality-ness
Post Czar
 
Posts: 37712
Founded: Mar 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Individuality-ness » Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:18 am

Olthar wrote:
Individuality-ness wrote:Most of them were in the same family anyways, it would have been incest. :P

I think my sister and I ended up accidentally having our stuffed animals get into some incest because we couldn't totally keep the families straight. :lol:

:lol: And obviously, we wouldn't want incest.
"I should have listened to her, so hard to keep control. We kept on eating but our bloated bellies still not full."
Poetry Thread | How to Not Rape | Aspergers v. Assburgers | You Might be an Altie If... | Factbook/Extension

User avatar
Individuality-ness
Post Czar
 
Posts: 37712
Founded: Mar 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Individuality-ness » Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:20 am

Erinkita wrote:
Individuality-ness wrote: :( In all honesty, I don't think anyone would ever want to date me; I'm way too needy.
Olthar wrote:I wasn't interested in dating for a long time, but now I really want a girlfriend. I think having someone in my life who actually loves me and, more importantly, shows that she loves me would really help. Unfortunately, I don't think that's really going to happen. :(

I switch back and forth between wanting a boyfriend but being sure it's not going to happen and just being terrified of the whole thing.

My current train of thought is that I don't deserve one, even if I did want one. So...

Olthar wrote:
Individuality-ness wrote: :( In all honesty, I don't think anyone would ever want to date me; I'm way too needy.

If you're needy, then I may as well be a pet. :(

If anything, I'm just really, really, really horrible in regards to needs and boundaries and stuff. :(
"I should have listened to her, so hard to keep control. We kept on eating but our bloated bellies still not full."
Poetry Thread | How to Not Rape | Aspergers v. Assburgers | You Might be an Altie If... | Factbook/Extension

User avatar
Erinkita
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 14478
Founded: Sep 15, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Erinkita » Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:21 am

Agritum wrote:Your childhood self had more guts and creativity than mine.

Not necessarily. If they had been ants, I would have been standing on furniture and whimpering.
What was li'l Agri like?

Olthar wrote:
Erinkita wrote:I had actual toys too, but not enough to build a proper cast of characters. Plus the spiders were alive so my stories seemed more real.

Still, though.

Also, I wouldn't have even liked having spiders in my room. I would have cried until mom killed them. :p

D'awwww. :kiss: You just keept getting cuter.

Individuality-ness wrote:
Erinkita wrote:It was fun. Peter was my favourite. He was a dentist for zoo animals. I think I actually got him and Spider Erin married, but I can't remember.
Not that any identities were permanent. Daddy longlegs don't live that long and it would have been impossible to keep them straight anyway. Peter was whichever one I wanted to be Peter at the time.

Hell, I don't think anyone would ever be able to keep them straight.

If arachnids have a flaw, it's that one is pretty much the same as another. :p

Erinkita wrote: :hug: Good luck to you, Indi. That seems like pretty much the perfect job for you.

:hug: Danke. :)

Erinkita wrote:But the teddies might have been.

Most of them were in the same family anyways, it would have been incest.

Sounds like a chance for more drama. :lol:

Olthar wrote:
Erinkita wrote:
I switch back and forth between wanting a boyfriend but being sure it's not going to happen and just being terrified of the whole thing.

If I was a boy, I'd be your boyfriend. :hug:

If I was in any way emotionally equipped for it, I'd ben your girlfriend. :hug:
Loan me a dragon, I wanna see space.
Justice for Jane Doe

User avatar
Olthar
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 59474
Founded: Jun 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:24 am

Individuality-ness wrote:
Erinkita wrote:I switch back and forth between wanting a boyfriend but being sure it's not going to happen and just being terrified of the whole thing.

My current train of thought is that I don't deserve one, even if I did want one. So...

You totally deserve one, and I'd be your boyfriend, too. :hug:

Individuality-ness wrote:
Olthar wrote:If you're needy, then I may as well be a pet. :(

If anything, I'm just really, really, really horrible in regards to needs and boundaries and stuff. :(

I'm surely worse. I've got so much emotional baggage that I'd pretty much just dump at the feet of whoever comes along. I'm sure I'd drive off every girl who came near me, if they even came near me at all. :(
The Second Cataclysm: My New RP

Roll Them Bones: A Guide to Dice RPs

My mommy says I'm special.
Add 37 to my post count for my previous nation.

Copy and paste this into your signature if you're a unique and special individual who won't conform to another person's demands.

User avatar
AETEN II
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12949
Founded: Aug 31, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby AETEN II » Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:25 am

>.>

My Star Wars action figures participated in drawn-out, bloody, campaigns of genocide. My parents didn't let me watch anything violent when I was little. Unknown to them, in my imagination there was blood and gore everywhere. It was worse with my LEGOs. Decapitation, limb-loss, and bisection was common. And endless wars of genocide were a fact of life for my LEGOs.

The womb. That's when I got tweaked.
"Quod Vult, Valde Valt"

Excuse me, sir. Seeing as how the V.P. is such a V.I.P., shouldn't we keep the P.C. on the Q.T.? 'Cause if it leaks to the V.C. he could end up M.I.A., and then we'd all be put out in K.P.


Nationstatelandsville wrote:"Why'd the chicken cross the street?"

"Because your dad's a whore."

"...He died a week ago."

"Of syphilis, I bet."

Best Gif on the internet.

User avatar
Individuality-ness
Post Czar
 
Posts: 37712
Founded: Mar 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Individuality-ness » Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:26 am

Erinkita wrote:
Individuality-ness wrote:Hell, I don't think anyone would ever be able to keep them straight.

If arachnids have a flaw, it's that one is pretty much the same as another. :p

The same could be said of almost any bug really. :P

Erinkita wrote:
Individuality-ness wrote:Most of them were in the same family anyways, it would have been incest.

Sounds like a chance for more drama. :lol:

Shh, we didn't want to make incest babies because we didn't have enough toys and also not biologically sound. :P
"I should have listened to her, so hard to keep control. We kept on eating but our bloated bellies still not full."
Poetry Thread | How to Not Rape | Aspergers v. Assburgers | You Might be an Altie If... | Factbook/Extension

User avatar
Olthar
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 59474
Founded: Jun 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:26 am

Erinkita wrote:
Agritum wrote:Your childhood self had more guts and creativity than mine.

Not necessarily. If they had been ants, I would have been standing on furniture and whimpering.
What was li'l Agri like?

:lol:

I'd have been fine with ants. Well, not fine, but i wouldn't freak out over them.

Erinkita wrote:
Olthar wrote:Still, though.

Also, I wouldn't have even liked having spiders in my room. I would have cried until mom killed them. :p

D'awwww. :kiss: You just keept getting cuter.

:blush: Thanks.

Erinkita wrote:
Individuality-ness wrote:Hell, I don't think anyone would ever be able to keep them straight.

If arachnids have a flaw, it's that one is pretty much the same as another. :p

I would go with "terrifying as fuck," but I guess that works, too. :P

Erinkita wrote:
Olthar wrote:If I was a boy, I'd be your boyfriend. :hug:

If I was in any way emotionally equipped for it, I'd ben your girlfriend. :hug:

:hug:
The Second Cataclysm: My New RP

Roll Them Bones: A Guide to Dice RPs

My mommy says I'm special.
Add 37 to my post count for my previous nation.

Copy and paste this into your signature if you're a unique and special individual who won't conform to another person's demands.

User avatar
Olthar
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 59474
Founded: Jun 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:27 am

AETEN II wrote:>.>

My Star Wars action figures participated in drawn-out, bloody, campaigns of genocide. My parents didn't let me watch anything violent when I was little. Unknown to them, in my imagination there was blood and gore everywhere. It was worse with my LEGOs. Decapitation, limb-loss, and bisection was common. And endless wars of genocide were a fact of life for my LEGOs.

The womb. That's when I got tweaked.

:(
The Second Cataclysm: My New RP

Roll Them Bones: A Guide to Dice RPs

My mommy says I'm special.
Add 37 to my post count for my previous nation.

Copy and paste this into your signature if you're a unique and special individual who won't conform to another person's demands.

User avatar
Individuality-ness
Post Czar
 
Posts: 37712
Founded: Mar 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Individuality-ness » Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:28 am

Olthar wrote:
Individuality-ness wrote:My current train of thought is that I don't deserve one, even if I did want one. So...

You totally deserve one, and I'd be your boyfriend, too. :hug:

:hug: I hate being depressed, it sucks balls.

Olthar wrote:
Individuality-ness wrote:If anything, I'm just really, really, really horrible in regards to needs and boundaries and stuff. :(

I'm surely worse. I've got so much emotional baggage that I'd pretty much just dump at the feet of whoever comes along. I'm sure I'd drive off every girl who came near me, if they even came near me at all. :(

I honestly don't want to get into the contest on "who has it worse when it comes to baggage" because that's just not something we should strive to win. That said, part of me thinks that I scare people off because of the mood swings. :(
"I should have listened to her, so hard to keep control. We kept on eating but our bloated bellies still not full."
Poetry Thread | How to Not Rape | Aspergers v. Assburgers | You Might be an Altie If... | Factbook/Extension

User avatar
Olthar
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 59474
Founded: Jun 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:31 am

Individuality-ness wrote:
Olthar wrote:You totally deserve one, and I'd be your boyfriend, too. :hug:

:hug: I hate being depressed, it sucks balls.

Story of my life. :(

Individuality-ness wrote:
Olthar wrote:I'm surely worse. I've got so much emotional baggage that I'd pretty much just dump at the feet of whoever comes along. I'm sure I'd drive off every girl who came near me, if they even came near me at all. :(

I honestly don't want to get into the contest on "who has it worse when it comes to baggage" because that's just not something we should strive to win.

Touché.

Individuality-ness wrote:That said, part of me thinks that I scare people off because of the mood swings. :(

Maybe. I wouldn't mind, though. I have my own mood swings, anyways. :P
The Second Cataclysm: My New RP

Roll Them Bones: A Guide to Dice RPs

My mommy says I'm special.
Add 37 to my post count for my previous nation.

Copy and paste this into your signature if you're a unique and special individual who won't conform to another person's demands.

User avatar
AETEN II
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12949
Founded: Aug 31, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby AETEN II » Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:32 am

Don't feel bad Olthar. My floor was subject to action and violence greater than any Bay film. Twas awesome.

Also, I remain single because the females in my school is not interesting.
"Quod Vult, Valde Valt"

Excuse me, sir. Seeing as how the V.P. is such a V.I.P., shouldn't we keep the P.C. on the Q.T.? 'Cause if it leaks to the V.C. he could end up M.I.A., and then we'd all be put out in K.P.


Nationstatelandsville wrote:"Why'd the chicken cross the street?"

"Because your dad's a whore."

"...He died a week ago."

"Of syphilis, I bet."

Best Gif on the internet.

User avatar
Hardened Pyrokinetics
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 7839
Founded: May 31, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Hardened Pyrokinetics » Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:34 am

*HUGS EVERYBODY*

You're all great people who deserve the best, and if I knew any of you outside of the Internet I would be telling all of you that every day.
Ankh Mauta
Pope Joan wrote:I had a client who stole the magnetic flashing light from the top of a police car.

It was parked in front of his house because they were asking his parents about his theft of 100 pounds of copper wire from the high school.


Galloism wrote:I bet it takes a lot of weed to get stoned to death.


New Manvir wrote:Canada: We have flying bears.


greed and death wrote:It is a sad day when we criticize the President for honoring a solider who gave everything for his nation.


Olthar wrote:
Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:... He's twenty.

He's also a moron.

User avatar
Individuality-ness
Post Czar
 
Posts: 37712
Founded: Mar 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Individuality-ness » Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:34 am

Olthar wrote:
Individuality-ness wrote: :hug: I hate being depressed, it sucks balls.

Story of my life. :(

Yep. :(

Olthar wrote:
Individuality-ness wrote:I honestly don't want to get into the contest on "who has it worse when it comes to baggage" because that's just not something we should strive to win.

Touché.

Yeah... either way, I don't think that's really winnable, not that we should seek to win it anyways, it just will suck more.

Olthar wrote:
Individuality-ness wrote:That said, part of me thinks that I scare people off because of the mood swings. :(

Maybe. I wouldn't mind, though. I have my own mood swings, anyways. :P

Yeah, we all do. :P

Lack of self worth and feeling as if the person on the other end is exasperated with me doesn't help. :(
"I should have listened to her, so hard to keep control. We kept on eating but our bloated bellies still not full."
Poetry Thread | How to Not Rape | Aspergers v. Assburgers | You Might be an Altie If... | Factbook/Extension

User avatar
Olthar
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 59474
Founded: Jun 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:36 am

Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:*HUGS EVERYBODY*

You're all great people who deserve the best, and if I knew any of you outside of the Internet I would be telling all of you that every day.

:hug:

Individuality-ness wrote:
Olthar wrote:Maybe. I wouldn't mind, though. I have my own mood swings, anyways. :P

Yeah, we all do. :P

Lack of self worth and feeling as if the person on the other end is exasperated with me doesn't help. :(

It rarely does. :(
The Second Cataclysm: My New RP

Roll Them Bones: A Guide to Dice RPs

My mommy says I'm special.
Add 37 to my post count for my previous nation.

Copy and paste this into your signature if you're a unique and special individual who won't conform to another person's demands.

User avatar
Erinkita
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 14478
Founded: Sep 15, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Erinkita » Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:38 am

AETEN II wrote:>.>

My Star Wars action figures participated in drawn-out, bloody, campaigns of genocide. My parents didn't let me watch anything violent when I was little. Unknown to them, in my imagination there was blood and gore everywhere. It was worse with my LEGOs. Decapitation, limb-loss, and bisection was common. And endless wars of genocide were a fact of life for my LEGOs.

The womb. That's when I got tweaked.

From such LEGO carnage do LEGO heroes emerge.

Individuality-ness wrote:
Erinkita wrote:If arachnids have a flaw, it's that one is pretty much the same as another.

The same could be said of almost any bug really.

Except weevils. High individual creatures, the weevils.

Erinkita wrote:Sounds like a chance for more drama.

Shh, we didn't want to make incest babies because we didn't have enough toys and also not biologically sound. :P

House Targaryen: cuddly edition.

Olthar wrote:
Erinkita wrote:Not necessarily. If they had been ants, I would have been standing on furniture and whimpering.
What was li'l Agri like?

:lol:

I'd have been fine with ants. Well, not fine, but i wouldn't freak out over them.

There was this one time a lot of them bit me while I was sleeping. I still don't like them.

Erinkita wrote:D'awwww. :kiss: You just keept getting cuter.

:blush: Thanks.

Erinkita wrote:If arachnids have a flaw, it's that one is pretty much the same as another.

I would go with "terrifying as fuck," but I guess that works, too. :P

:D
This is a huntsman spider. They're common in Australia. They often come into people's houses. Nobody is afraid of them because a) they're harmless and b) they're everywhere.

Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:*HUGS EVERYBODY*

You're all great people who deserve the best, and if I knew any of you outside of the Internet I would be telling all of you that every day.

:blush: :hug: Thank you, Hard.
Loan me a dragon, I wanna see space.
Justice for Jane Doe

User avatar
Olthar
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 59474
Founded: Jun 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:40 am

Erinkita wrote:
Olthar wrote: :lol:

I'd have been fine with ants. Well, not fine, but i wouldn't freak out over them.

There was this one time a lot of them bit me while I was sleeping. I still don't like them.

D':

Erinkita wrote:
:blush: Thanks.


I would go with "terrifying as fuck," but I guess that works, too. :P

:D
This is a huntsman spider. They're common in Australia. They often come into people's houses. Nobody is afraid of them because a) they're harmless and b) they're everywhere.

*never stops screaming*

Why did you show me that? D':
The Second Cataclysm: My New RP

Roll Them Bones: A Guide to Dice RPs

My mommy says I'm special.
Add 37 to my post count for my previous nation.

Copy and paste this into your signature if you're a unique and special individual who won't conform to another person's demands.

User avatar
Erinkita
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 14478
Founded: Sep 15, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Erinkita » Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:41 am

Olthar wrote:
Erinkita wrote:There was this one time a lot of them bit me while I was sleeping. I still don't like them.

D':

Erinkita wrote: :D
This is a huntsman spider. They're common in Australia. They often come into people's houses. Nobody is afraid of them because a) they're harmless and b) they're everywhere.

*never stops screaming*

Why did you show me that? D':

:( I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!
They're not scary, honest. You just put a bowl over it, slide a piece of paper underneath, and let it loose outside.
Loan me a dragon, I wanna see space.
Justice for Jane Doe

User avatar
Olthar
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 59474
Founded: Jun 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:42 am

Erinkita wrote:
Olthar wrote:D':


*never stops screaming*

Why did you show me that? D':

:( I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!
They're not scary, honest. You just put a bowl over it, slide a piece of paper underneath, and let it loose outside.

If one one those got into my house, I would burn down the entire neighborhood! D:
The Second Cataclysm: My New RP

Roll Them Bones: A Guide to Dice RPs

My mommy says I'm special.
Add 37 to my post count for my previous nation.

Copy and paste this into your signature if you're a unique and special individual who won't conform to another person's demands.

User avatar
Individuality-ness
Post Czar
 
Posts: 37712
Founded: Mar 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Individuality-ness » Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:44 am

Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:*HUGS EVERYBODY*

You're all great people who deserve the best, and if I knew any of you outside of the Internet I would be telling all of you that every day.

:hug:

Olthar wrote:
Individuality-ness wrote:Yeah, we all do. :P

Lack of self worth and feeling as if the person on the other end is exasperated with me doesn't help. :(

It rarely does. :(

:(

Erinkita wrote:
Individuality-ness wrote:The same could be said of almost any bug really.

Except weevils. High individual creatures, the weevils.

I'll take your word for it. *nod*

Erinkita wrote:
Individuality-ness wrote:Shh, we didn't want to make incest babies because we didn't have enough toys and also not biologically sound. :P

House Targaryen: cuddly edition.

Touche. :P

Erinkita wrote:
Olthar wrote:I would go with "terrifying as fuck," but I guess that works, too. :P

:D
This is a huntsman spider. They're common in Australia. They often come into people's houses. Nobody is afraid of them because a) they're harmless and b) they're everywhere.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

:P
"I should have listened to her, so hard to keep control. We kept on eating but our bloated bellies still not full."
Poetry Thread | How to Not Rape | Aspergers v. Assburgers | You Might be an Altie If... | Factbook/Extension

User avatar
Erinkita
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 14478
Founded: Sep 15, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Erinkita » Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:45 am

Olthar wrote:
Erinkita wrote: :( I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!
They're not scary, honest. You just put a bowl over it, slide a piece of paper underneath, and let it loose outside.

If one one those got into my house, I would burn down the entire neighborhood! D:

I'm sorry I upset you.

*crawls into shame-hole*
Loan me a dragon, I wanna see space.
Justice for Jane Doe

User avatar
Olthar
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 59474
Founded: Jun 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:47 am

Erinkita wrote:
Olthar wrote:If one one those got into my house, I would burn down the entire neighborhood! D:

I'm sorry I upset you.

*crawls into shame-hole*

You don't need to crawl into a hole. I'll be fine. :hug:
The Second Cataclysm: My New RP

Roll Them Bones: A Guide to Dice RPs

My mommy says I'm special.
Add 37 to my post count for my previous nation.

Copy and paste this into your signature if you're a unique and special individual who won't conform to another person's demands.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bortslovakia, Clan Grimrock, Crimetopolis, Google [Bot], Gordano and Lysandus, Granluras, Joohan, Lat-Errier, Meronnia, Novas Arcanum, Olthenia, Parcia, Plzen, Ralnis, Rhyssua, Valefontaine

Advertisement

Remove ads