NATION

PASSWORD

Elfen High 2 (OOC 5, Closed)

For all of your non-Nationstates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
AETEN II
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12949
Founded: Aug 31, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby AETEN II » Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:39 pm

Constaniana wrote:
AETEN II wrote:-_-

How do you forget the names of any of the major Egyptian gods?

Because I don't regularly think about them?

They should have been burned into your memory during your first ancient history class.
"Quod Vult, Valde Valt"

Excuse me, sir. Seeing as how the V.P. is such a V.I.P., shouldn't we keep the P.C. on the Q.T.? 'Cause if it leaks to the V.C. he could end up M.I.A., and then we'd all be put out in K.P.


Nationstatelandsville wrote:"Why'd the chicken cross the street?"

"Because your dad's a whore."

"...He died a week ago."

"Of syphilis, I bet."

Best Gif on the internet.

User avatar
Nude East Ireland
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 17308
Founded: Dec 31, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nude East Ireland » Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:40 pm

Name: Anton Crowley
Age (Actual): 58
Age (Appears): 58
Race: Human
Appearance (Picture or good description):
Image

Powergrid/Powers:
INT - 8
STR - 5
DUR - 5
SPD - 5
Magic - Level 8 Crowley
Weaknesses (Optional, but you could get more points if you do this): Human?
Personality: Kind, compassionate, and willing to work for his friends and family.
History: After the War, Anton worked at Elfen High for another year, taking up both Minh's and Lewis' jobs in addition to his own. He was offered the position of headmaster at his old workplace, Corvo Attano High School. He moved with his family back to the city of West London and took that position for the next nine years.

Name: Timothy "Tim" Crowley
Age (Actual): 18
Age (Appears): 18
Race: Human
Appearance (Picture or good description):
Image

Powergrid/Powers:
INT - 7
STR - 2
DUR - 2
SPD - 1
Magic - Level 7 Crowley
Weaknesses (Optional, but you could get more points if you do this): Whatever I said before
Personality: A bit eccentric, skilled in the occult.
History: He was raised for a few years in West London, before going back to Elfen High to learn and shit from his honorary grandfather Aleister. He's friends with D, I suppose. Also, bleh.
Part One of the Incredible, Invincible Team Dai-Zarkeland!

User avatar
Olthar
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 59474
Founded: Jun 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:42 pm

AETEN II wrote:
Constaniana wrote:Because I don't regularly think about them?

They should have been burned into your memory during your first ancient history class.

At least for me, that class more focused on, you know, history and only briefly touched upon mythology. The only gods my class really mentioned were Osiris, Isis, Horus, and Set.
The Second Cataclysm: My New RP

Roll Them Bones: A Guide to Dice RPs

My mommy says I'm special.
Add 37 to my post count for my previous nation.

Copy and paste this into your signature if you're a unique and special individual who won't conform to another person's demands.

User avatar
Constaniana
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 25040
Founded: Mar 10, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Constaniana » Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:44 pm

Olthar wrote:
AETEN II wrote:They should have been burned into your memory during your first ancient history class.

At least for me, that class more focused on, you know, history and only briefly touched upon mythology. The only gods my class really mentioned were Osiris, Isis, Horus, and Set.

Yeah, this. Besides, my school has a class about mythology anyway.
Joe Biden 2020; make aviators great again.
Elementals 3 has arrived!
Agritum wrote:I want to marry you now, my British damsel.
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:You know, I didn't expect you to be the most psychopathic person here.

I have the oddest of feelings this is my fault somehow.
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:I just realised how bizarre Const's existence is.
Cerillium wrote:Const is right.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:You just cornered a scary indian man with a sword-of-brick-shattering.

Have a cookie.
Winner of the Best High Fantasy RP of P2TM twice in a row Choo Choo

User avatar
AETEN II
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12949
Founded: Aug 31, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby AETEN II » Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:49 pm

Olthar wrote:
AETEN II wrote:They should have been burned into your memory during your first ancient history class.

At least for me, that class more focused on, you know, history and only briefly touched upon mythology. The only gods my class really mentioned were Osiris, Isis, Horus, and Set.

Mythology was a part of the course when I was seven or eight I think- it went hand in hand with lessons on Ancient Egypt. Then again, I was partially home-schooled during that time and had way better curriculum that what is normally supplied in your average public school.
"Quod Vult, Valde Valt"

Excuse me, sir. Seeing as how the V.P. is such a V.I.P., shouldn't we keep the P.C. on the Q.T.? 'Cause if it leaks to the V.C. he could end up M.I.A., and then we'd all be put out in K.P.


Nationstatelandsville wrote:"Why'd the chicken cross the street?"

"Because your dad's a whore."

"...He died a week ago."

"Of syphilis, I bet."

Best Gif on the internet.

User avatar
Olthar
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 59474
Founded: Jun 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:49 pm

Constaniana wrote:
Olthar wrote:At least for me, that class more focused on, you know, history and only briefly touched upon mythology. The only gods my class really mentioned were Osiris, Isis, Horus, and Set.

Yeah, this. Besides, my school has a class about mythology anyway.

I think my high school had a class like that, "World Religion" or something, but I didn't take it. I wanted Organic Chemistry, instead. :P
The Second Cataclysm: My New RP

Roll Them Bones: A Guide to Dice RPs

My mommy says I'm special.
Add 37 to my post count for my previous nation.

Copy and paste this into your signature if you're a unique and special individual who won't conform to another person's demands.

User avatar
Liriena
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 56631
Founded: Nov 19, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Liriena » Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:54 pm

Olthar wrote:
Constaniana wrote:Yeah, this. Besides, my school has a class about mythology anyway.

I think my high school had a class like that, "World Religion" or something, but I didn't take it. I wanted Organic Chemistry, instead. :P


*shakes head in shame* Kids these days...learning science...

In my days...! *grumblegrumble*
be gay do crime


I am:
A pansexual, pantheist, green socialist
An aspiring writer and journalist
Political compass stuff:
Economic Left/Right: -8.13
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -8.92
For: Grassroots democracy, workers' self-management, humanitarianism, pacifism, pluralism, environmentalism, interculturalism, indigenous rights, minority rights, LGBT+ rights, feminism, optimism
Against: Nationalism, authoritarianism, fascism, conservatism, populism, violence, ethnocentrism, racism, sexism, religious bigotry, anti-LGBT+ bigotry, death penalty, neoliberalism, tribalism,
cynicism


⚧Copy and paste this in your sig
if you passed biology and know
gender and sex aren't the same thing.⚧

I disown most of my previous posts

User avatar
Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 88776
Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:02 pm

I halfway think that Azazel was dropped in Adventuring Days too.

Just a very bad part of it. :lol:
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

User avatar
Olthar
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 59474
Founded: Jun 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:03 pm

Alastor has ten years to work his magic. He's pretty much going to rule all of Hell by Arc 3. This really could not have gone any better for him, and he probably won more than anyone else. :lol:
The Second Cataclysm: My New RP

Roll Them Bones: A Guide to Dice RPs

My mommy says I'm special.
Add 37 to my post count for my previous nation.

Copy and paste this into your signature if you're a unique and special individual who won't conform to another person's demands.

User avatar
Zarkenis Ultima
P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 42185
Founded: Feb 22, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Zarkenis Ultima » Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:05 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:I halfway think that Azazel was dropped in Adventuring Days too.

Just a very bad part of it. :lol:


Hentor: WHO DARES DISTURB THE LORD OF TENTACLES?!
Azazel: -Screams-

@Olthar: :p.

He's also got working MagiTech, if a bit primitive. He's got some good cards to play. ^-^

I won't lie, I feel accomplished.
Hello! I'm a P2TM Mentor, if you need any help, send me a TG and I'll see what I can do!
P2TM Depot [Portal To The Multiverse Information Thread]
Member of adhouse

User avatar
Olthar
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 59474
Founded: Jun 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:10 pm

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:I halfway think that Azazel was dropped in Adventuring Days too.

Just a very bad part of it. :lol:


Hentor: WHO DARES DISTURB THE LORD OF TENTACLES?!
Azazel: -Screams-

Azazel was pulled into a tentacle-filled hole after all. :p

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:@Olthar: :p.

He's also got working MagiTech, if a bit primitive. He's got some good cards to play. ^-^

I won't lie, I feel accomplished.

Yeah, everyone else lost something in that fight, even if some of them lost less, but Alastor gained from it. Sure, he likely lost most of his army, but that can be replaced. The opportunity in front of him? That's a once in a lifetime chance to increase his power and authority to heights he could never imagine.
The Second Cataclysm: My New RP

Roll Them Bones: A Guide to Dice RPs

My mommy says I'm special.
Add 37 to my post count for my previous nation.

Copy and paste this into your signature if you're a unique and special individual who won't conform to another person's demands.

User avatar
Zarkenis Ultima
P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 42185
Founded: Feb 22, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Zarkenis Ultima » Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:11 pm

Olthar wrote:
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:
Hentor: WHO DARES DISTURB THE LORD OF TENTACLES?!
Azazel: -Screams-

Azazel was pulled into a tentacle-filled hole after all. :p

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:@Olthar: :p.

He's also got working MagiTech, if a bit primitive. He's got some good cards to play. ^-^

I won't lie, I feel accomplished.

Yeah, everyone else lost something in that fight, even if some of them lost less, but Alastor gained from it. Sure, he likely lost most of his army, but that can be replaced. The opportunity in front of him? That's a once in a lifetime chance to increase his power and authority to heights he could never imagine.


Let's be fair, he's had some crazy dreams.

:P.
Hello! I'm a P2TM Mentor, if you need any help, send me a TG and I'll see what I can do!
P2TM Depot [Portal To The Multiverse Information Thread]
Member of adhouse

User avatar
Olthar
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 59474
Founded: Jun 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:12 pm

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:
Olthar wrote:Azazel was pulled into a tentacle-filled hole after all. :p


Yeah, everyone else lost something in that fight, even if some of them lost less, but Alastor gained from it. Sure, he likely lost most of his army, but that can be replaced. The opportunity in front of him? That's a once in a lifetime chance to increase his power and authority to heights he could never imagine.


Let's be fair, he's had some crazy dreams.

:P.

Point. :P
The Second Cataclysm: My New RP

Roll Them Bones: A Guide to Dice RPs

My mommy says I'm special.
Add 37 to my post count for my previous nation.

Copy and paste this into your signature if you're a unique and special individual who won't conform to another person's demands.

User avatar
Olthar
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 59474
Founded: Jun 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:14 pm

You know, I'm wondering if I should add an arbitrary Fire Emblem-esque rock-paper-scissors weapon triangle in my new Dice RP. Of course, it'll need to be expanded to include things other than just swords, axes, and lances, but it could still be fun.
The Second Cataclysm: My New RP

Roll Them Bones: A Guide to Dice RPs

My mommy says I'm special.
Add 37 to my post count for my previous nation.

Copy and paste this into your signature if you're a unique and special individual who won't conform to another person's demands.

User avatar
Zarkenis Ultima
P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 42185
Founded: Feb 22, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Zarkenis Ultima » Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:15 pm

Olthar wrote:You know, I'm wondering if I should add an arbitrary Fire Emblem-esque rock-paper-scissors weapon triangle in my new Dice RP. Of course, it'll need to be expanded to include things other than just swords, axes, and lances, but it could still be fun.


"Ladies and gentlemen, the Weapon Octagon!"
Hello! I'm a P2TM Mentor, if you need any help, send me a TG and I'll see what I can do!
P2TM Depot [Portal To The Multiverse Information Thread]
Member of adhouse

User avatar
Olthar
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 59474
Founded: Jun 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:16 pm

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:
Olthar wrote:You know, I'm wondering if I should add an arbitrary Fire Emblem-esque rock-paper-scissors weapon triangle in my new Dice RP. Of course, it'll need to be expanded to include things other than just swords, axes, and lances, but it could still be fun.


"Ladies and gentlemen, the Weapon Octagon!"

Nah, I'll make a Weapon Dodecahedron. :P
The Second Cataclysm: My New RP

Roll Them Bones: A Guide to Dice RPs

My mommy says I'm special.
Add 37 to my post count for my previous nation.

Copy and paste this into your signature if you're a unique and special individual who won't conform to another person's demands.

User avatar
Zarkenis Ultima
P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 42185
Founded: Feb 22, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Zarkenis Ultima » Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:18 pm

Olthar wrote:
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:
"Ladies and gentlemen, the Weapon Octagon!"

Nah, I'll make a Weapon Dodecahedron. :P


Makes sense. :P.

Rock-Paper-Scissors-Lizard-Spock, here we go!
Hello! I'm a P2TM Mentor, if you need any help, send me a TG and I'll see what I can do!
P2TM Depot [Portal To The Multiverse Information Thread]
Member of adhouse

User avatar
Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 88776
Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:19 pm

Clint Eastwood, Sanchez and Alastor each gained massively out of this war.

Arc 3 will have interesting political dynamics.

Which we will ignore to blow shit up.
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

User avatar
Zarkenis Ultima
P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 42185
Founded: Feb 22, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Zarkenis Ultima » Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:20 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Clint Eastwood, Sanchez and Alastor each gained massively out of this war.

Arc 3 will have interesting political dynamics.

Which we will ignore to blow shit up.


Yaaaay!
Hello! I'm a P2TM Mentor, if you need any help, send me a TG and I'll see what I can do!
P2TM Depot [Portal To The Multiverse Information Thread]
Member of adhouse

User avatar
Olthar
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 59474
Founded: Jun 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:20 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Clint Eastwood, Sanchez and Alastor each gained massively out of this war.

Arc 3 will have interesting political dynamics.

Which we will ignore to blow shit up.

Oh yeah. I suppose those two did gain something, too. I forgot about them :P
The Second Cataclysm: My New RP

Roll Them Bones: A Guide to Dice RPs

My mommy says I'm special.
Add 37 to my post count for my previous nation.

Copy and paste this into your signature if you're a unique and special individual who won't conform to another person's demands.

User avatar
Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 88776
Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:25 pm

Also, the Middle East lost.

First of all, we reduced Cairo, arguably the Arab cultural centre, to rubble.

Second of all, Hell has far better oil than they do, so they lose a fuckload of cash because of that.

Awesome, I love screwing Muslims. They pretend to be so pious and then you nail them and they just squeal.

I'm talking about economics here.
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

User avatar
Zarkenis Ultima
P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 42185
Founded: Feb 22, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Zarkenis Ultima » Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:26 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Also, the Middle East lost.

First of all, we reduced Cairo, arguably the Arab cultural centre, to rubble.

Second of all, Hell has far better oil than they do, so they lose a fuckload of cash because of that.

Awesome, I love screwing Muslims. They pretend to be so pious and then you nail them and they just squeal.

I'm talking about economics here.


Lulz.

Hey, do I need to app for Alastor now? I figured I should get started on that if I do.
Hello! I'm a P2TM Mentor, if you need any help, send me a TG and I'll see what I can do!
P2TM Depot [Portal To The Multiverse Information Thread]
Member of adhouse

User avatar
Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 88776
Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:28 pm

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Also, the Middle East lost.

First of all, we reduced Cairo, arguably the Arab cultural centre, to rubble.

Second of all, Hell has far better oil than they do, so they lose a fuckload of cash because of that.

Awesome, I love screwing Muslims. They pretend to be so pious and then you nail them and they just squeal.

I'm talking about economics here.


Lulz.

Hey, do I need to app for Alastor now? I figured I should get started on that if I do.

Yeah, you may as well.

Also, Ende, I'll end your ban early, you can post now.
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

User avatar
Zarkenis Ultima
P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 42185
Founded: Feb 22, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Zarkenis Ultima » Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:29 pm

By the way, you should put a link to OoC 4 in the OP. -Nods-
Hello! I'm a P2TM Mentor, if you need any help, send me a TG and I'll see what I can do!
P2TM Depot [Portal To The Multiverse Information Thread]
Member of adhouse

User avatar
Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 88776
Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:29 pm

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:By the way, you should put a link to OoC 4 in the OP. -Nods-

...Huh. You're right.
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alozia, Atkemri, Beautiful Ladakh, Britanania, Greater Arab State, Main Nation Ministry, Meelducan, The Democratic Marxists, The Great Warrior Rivers, Uttland

Advertisement

Remove ads