NATION

PASSWORD

Elfen High 2 (OOC 5, Closed)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Ende
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 23, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ende » Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:13 pm

I like waiting to be able to reply as much as the next guy, Night, but do you think that maybe we could move forward?

Erinkita
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 15, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Erinkita » Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:15 pm

Olthar wrote:
Erinkita wrote:You ate my hamster.

wat?

It know it was you.

You can take the form of a cat and teleport across oceans, right?

Mavorpen wrote:
Erinkita wrote:It's so warm and comfortable...

The thing about Eridu being the first city in the world comes from local mythology, but it might actually be true. The Mesopotamian cities are generally agreed to be the earliest examples or urbanization, and Eridu is one of the oldest, possibly the oldest of them. Yeah, I did research for this character. Read like five Wikipedia pages. No big deal. 8)

Psh, the extent of my reading has been jumping from 15th to 19th century Japan, to Europe around roughly the same period in no coherent manner whatsoever.

Coherence is overrated.
My character's backstory jumps from Mesopotamia in 3000 BC to 11th century England. What was she doing between? No idea. I'll figure it out later. Or maybe I won't.
Loan me a dragon, I wanna see space.
Justice for Jane Doe

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Founded: Jun 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:16 pm

Erinkita wrote:
Olthar wrote:wat?

It know it was you.

Uh...no... :unsure:
The Second Cataclysm: My New RP

Roll Them Bones: A Guide to Dice RPs

My mommy says I'm special.
Add 37 to my post count for my previous nation.

Copy and paste this into your signature if you're a unique and special individual who won't conform to another person's demands.

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:20 pm

Erinkita wrote:Coherence is overrated.
My character's backstory jumps from Mesopotamia in 3000 BC to 11th century England. What was she doing between? No idea. I'll figure it out later. Or maybe I won't.

Basically that's what I'm doing. I have a general outline, but I have to fill in the gaps with a shitton of random one shots that probably won't end up chronologically logical.
"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."—former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman

Erinkita
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Erinkita » Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:23 pm

Olthar wrote:
Erinkita wrote:It know it was you.

Uh...no... :unsure:

Then I apologise for secretly hating you all these years.

Mavorpen wrote:
Erinkita wrote:Coherence is overrated.

Basically that's what I'm doing. I have a general outline, but I have to fill in the gaps with a shitton of random one shots that probably won't end up chronologically logical.

Character-writing-technique-sisters! :hug:
Justice for Jane Doe

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:24 pm

Ende wrote:I like waiting to be able to reply as much as the next guy, Night, but do you think that maybe we could move forward?

I was going to wrap up the dragon subplot first, really, since the two are related.

But meh, I have an idea which I'll roll with. We won't have a real epic boss fight, but I think everyone just wants this arc to end now.
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:24 pm

Erinkita wrote:
Olthar wrote:Uh...no... :unsure:

Then I apologise for secretly hating you all these years.

You've hated me this entire time? MY LIFE IS A LIE! D':

*Runs away crying*

Copy and paste this into your signature if you're a unique and special individual who won't conform to another person's demands.

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:25 pm

Erinkita wrote:Character-writing-technique-sisters! :hug:

Sisters? :p

I'll roll with it. :hug:
"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."—former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman

Erinkita
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Erinkita » Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:27 pm

Olthar wrote:
Erinkita wrote:Then I apologise for secretly hating you all these years.

You've hated me this entire time? MY LIFE IS A LIE! D':

*Runs away crying*

Wait! Come back! I got you a hamster! :(

Mavorpen wrote:
Erinkita wrote:Character-writing-technique-sisters! :hug:

Sisters? :p

I'll roll with it. :hug:

You're the first guy that has. I appreciate that.
Justice for Jane Doe

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:27 pm

You know Mav, I probably shouldn't have made your flag so closely resembling my usual style, as I keep confusing your posts for mine. :lol:

Ende
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 23, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ende » Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:28 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:
Ende wrote:I like waiting to be able to reply as much as the next guy, Night, but do you think that maybe we could move forward?

I was going to wrap up the dragon subplot first, really, since the two are related.

But meh, I have an idea which I'll roll with. We won't have a real epic boss fight, but I think everyone just wants this arc to end now.

Well, no, wrap it up first.

I really don't mind if the arc runs a bit longer. My only concern right now is ending Ivy's arc without ruining it, really.

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:28 pm

Erinkita wrote:You're the first guy that has. I appreciate that.

Are you kidding me? I'd say 70% of people who have talked to me have mistaken me for a female. I don't mind anymore. :p

Olthar wrote:You know Mav, I probably shouldn't have made your flag so closely resembling my usual style, as I keep confusing your posts for mine. :lol:

The plan is working!

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:28 pm

Erinkita wrote:
Olthar wrote:You've hated me this entire time? MY LIFE IS A LIE! D':

*Runs away crying*

Wait! Come back! I got you a hamster! :(

*Sniff*

Does the hamster have a little red cape and goggles?

Erinkita
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Erinkita » Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:33 pm

Mavorpen wrote:
Erinkita wrote:You're the first guy that has. I appreciate that.

Are you kidding me? I'd say 70% of people who have talked to me have mistaken me for a female. I don't mind anymore. :p

Really? That is surprising to me. I wonder what gives people that impression. I will apply for funding from my university's sociology department to find out.

Olthar wrote:
Erinkita wrote:Wait! Come back! I got you a hamster! :(

*Sniff*

No. Sorry.

They don't make goggles in his size and he insisted on getting a blue cape.
Justice for Jane Doe

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:35 pm

Erinkita wrote:Really? That is surprising to me. I wonder what gives people that impression. I will apply for funding from my university's sociology department to find out.

Probably a combination of my flags and flirting with males.

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:37 pm

Erinkita wrote:
Mavorpen wrote:Are you kidding me? I'd say 70% of people who have talked to me have mistaken me for a female. I don't mind anymore. :p

Really? That is surprising to me. I wonder what gives people that impression. I will apply for funding from my university's sociology department to find out.

It's because he almost always has flags of hot anime chicks.

Erinkita wrote:
Olthar wrote:*Sniff*

No. Sorry.

Then let him burn!

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:37 pm

Olthar wrote:
Erinkita wrote:Really? That is surprising to me. I wonder what gives people that impression. I will apply for funding from my university's sociology department to find out.

It's because he almost always has flags of hot anime chicks.

"Someday mommy, I want my tits to look like hers."

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:38 pm

Mavorpen wrote:

Probably a combination of my flags and flirting with males.

You flirt with guys? I haven't really seen it. Must be something you do in General, I guess. *shrug*

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:38 pm

Mavorpen wrote:
Olthar wrote:It's because he almost always has flags of hot anime chicks.

"Someday mommy, I want my tits to look like hers."

I say that every day. :(

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:38 pm

Olthar wrote:
Mavorpen wrote:Probably a combination of my flags and flirting with males.

You flirt with guys? I haven't really seen it. Must be something you do in General, I guess. *shrug*

I would kill myself before doing that here.

AETEN II
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 31, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby AETEN II » Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:39 pm

Just thought of a character I might make at some point, or another RP, member of a hive mind. Then at some point he gets cut off, and gets absolutely shocked by the incapability of hearing his kin. Or its.
"Quod Vult, Valde Valt"

Excuse me, sir. Seeing as how the V.P. is such a V.I.P., shouldn't we keep the P.C. on the Q.T.? 'Cause if it leaks to the V.C. he could end up M.I.A., and then we'd all be put out in K.P.

Nationstatelandsville wrote:"Why'd the chicken cross the street?"

"Because your dad's a whore."

"...He died a week ago."

"Of syphilis, I bet."

Best Gif on the internet.

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:40 pm

Mavorpen wrote:
Olthar wrote:You flirt with guys? I haven't really seen it. Must be something you do in General, I guess. *shrug*

I would kill myself before doing that here.

:lol:

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:42 pm

Olthar wrote:
Mavorpen wrote:"Someday mommy, I want my tits to look like hers."

I say that every day. :(

D: :hug:

I would make a fabulous female.

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:44 pm

Mavorpen wrote:
Olthar wrote:I say that every day. :(

D: :hug:

I would make a fabulous female.

:hug:

You would make an awesome angry black lady. *nods*

Individuality-ness
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Individuality-ness » Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:45 pm

Erinkita wrote:
Mavorpen wrote:Are you kidding me? I'd say 70% of people who have talked to me have mistaken me for a female. I don't mind anymore. :p

Olthar wrote:*Sniff*

No. Sorry.

D'awwww!
"I should have listened to her, so hard to keep control. We kept on eating but our bloated bellies still not full."
Poetry Thread | How to Not Rape | Aspergers v. Assburgers | You Might be an Altie If... | Factbook/Extension

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse