NATION

PASSWORD

Elfen High 2 (OOC 5, Closed)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:10 am

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:
Mavorpen wrote:So Night, I'm writing the app for Eris, and I'm thinking of giving her powers similar to the "Room" ability in One Piece. is it overpowered?

Well, it is a bit, but I can allow it if you give some weaknesses and limitations to the power.

Of course. For one, it only extends a certain a certain distance. Second, her apple cannot directly kill people. Third, she cannot "create" things out of nothing as it seems like. She can only exchange things from inside the room and outside of the room (though she can change them into something else once they are inside the room). She also can't exchange humans unless they're both in the room (so no exchanging someone in the room with a random person in Australia or something). Keep in mind that I'm using this power for practical uses outside of fighting anyway, so battle-wise it's somewhat useless in most cases.

Is that enough?
"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."—former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:12 am

Mavorpen wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Well, it is a bit, but I can allow it if you give some weaknesses and limitations to the power.

Of course. For one, it only extends a certain a certain distance. Second, her apple cannot directly kill people. Third, she cannot "create" things out of nothing as it seems like. She can only exchange things from inside the room and outside of the room (though she can change them into something else once they are inside the room). She also can't exchange humans unless they're both in the room (so no exchanging someone in the room with a random person in Australia or something). Keep in mind that I'm using this power for practical uses outside of fighting anyway, so battle-wise it's somewhat useless in most cases.

Is that enough?

I'm iffy on it, but I'll let you go with it and I'll see how it works in practice. If it works right, you can keep it, if it turns bad I'll retcon it.
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Founded: Apr 27, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:12 am

Is Crowley in his office or at the dinner?
"Then I was fertilized and grew wise;
From a word to a word I was led to a word,
From a work to a work I was led to a work."
- Odin, Hávamál 138-141, the Poetic Edda, as translated by Dan McCoy.

I enjoy meta-humor and self-deprecation. Annoying, right?

Goodbye.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:13 am

My usual outfit of wear outside the home is a suit and I rarely get alarms when I come.

Well, when I do, it's rarely for the suit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:13 am

Nationstatelandsville wrote:Is Crowley in his office or at the dinner?

Back at the office now.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:15 am

Mavorpen wrote:Of course. For one, it only extends a certain a certain distance. Second, her apple cannot directly kill people. Third, she cannot "create" things out of nothing as it seems like. She can only exchange things from inside the room and outside of the room (though she can change them into something else once they are inside the room). She also can't exchange humans unless they're both in the room (so no exchanging someone in the room with a random person in Australia or something). Keep in mind that I'm using this power for practical uses outside of fighting anyway, so battle-wise it's somewhat useless in most cases.

Is that enough?

I'm iffy on it, but I'll let you go with it and I'll see how it works in practice. If it works right, you can keep it, if it turns bad I'll retcon it.

I'll try not to even use it on PCs unless its for comedic relief and/or they're expecting it.
"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."—former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman

Ende
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 23, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ende » Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:16 am

Nationstatelandsville wrote:The one day Ende isn't on is the day I choose to interact with him.

I still go to church, Nat.

What? Don't look at me like that.

Rupudska
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Sep 16, 2010
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Rupudska » Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:16 am

Updated my app.
The Holy Roman Empire of Karlsland (MT/FanT & FT/FanT)
THE Strike Witches NationState | Retired King of P2TM
Best thread ever.
MT Factbook/FT Factbook|Embassy|Q&A
On Karlsland Witch Doctrine:
Hladgos wrote:Scantly clad women, more like tanks
seem to be blowing up everyones banks
with airstrikes from girls with wings to their knees
which show a bit more than just their panties

Questers wrote:
Rupudska wrote:So do you fight with AK-47s or something even more primitive? Since I doubt any economy could reasonably sustain itself that way.
Presumably they use advanced technology like STRIKE WITCHES

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:16 am

Ende wrote:
Nationstatelandsville wrote:The one day Ende isn't on is the day I choose to interact with him.

Funny enough, I attend church more than most of you.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:17 am

Ende wrote:

And on that day, the enthusiasm over the election of a new pope disappeared completely, and everyone became atheists.

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:17 am

Ende wrote:I still go to church, Nat.

And that's why the Pope quit.

Goodbye.

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:17 am

Ende wrote:I still go to church, Nat.

I've actually been going occasionally for volunteer opportunities.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:25 am

Because the picture of demons singing "I WANT TO BE WITH YOU, MAKE BELIEVE WITH YOU AND LIVE IN HARMONY HARMONY OH LOVE" is a good one.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:27 am

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Because the picture of demons singing "I WANT TO BE WITH YOU, MAKE BELIEVE WITH YOU AND LIVE IN HARMONY HARMONY OH LOVE" is a good one.

Remember when demons were scary and intimidating?

Neither do I.

Goodbye.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:28 am

Nationstatelandsville wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Because the picture of demons singing "I WANT TO BE WITH YOU, MAKE BELIEVE WITH YOU AND LIVE IN HARMONY HARMONY OH LOVE" is a good one.

Remember when demons were scary and intimidating?

Neither do I.

They used to be?

Demons are honestly just like scaly humans who happened to be primitive before.

But they're catching up now, and catching up damn fast.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Individuality-ness
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Individuality-ness » Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:34 am

I'm surprised Crowley isn't doing that, along with the hookers and blow, all at the same time.
"I should have listened to her, so hard to keep control. We kept on eating but our bloated bellies still not full."
Poetry Thread | How to Not Rape | Aspergers v. Assburgers | You Might be an Altie If... | Factbook/Extension

Nude East Ireland
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 31, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nude East Ireland » Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:35 am

Remember in EH1, when Laz was supposed to become the King of Hell?
Part One of the Incredible, Invincible Team Dai-Zarkeland!

Hardened Pyrokinetics
Powerbroker

Founded: May 31, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Hardened Pyrokinetics » Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:36 am

Nude East Ireland wrote:Remember in EH1, when Laz was supposed to become the King of Hell?

Glad that didn't happen.

I'd actually feel bad about killing Alastor if he ever got power-mad.
Ankh Mauta
Pope Joan wrote:I had a client who stole the magnetic flashing light from the top of a police car.

It was parked in front of his house because they were asking his parents about his theft of 100 pounds of copper wire from the high school.

Galloism wrote:I bet it takes a lot of weed to get stoned to death.

New Manvir wrote:Canada: We have flying bears.

greed and death wrote:It is a sad day when we criticize the President for honoring a solider who gave everything for his nation.

Olthar wrote:
Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:... He's twenty.

He's also a moron.

Hardened Pyrokinetics
Powerbroker

Founded: May 31, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Hardened Pyrokinetics » Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:37 am

And now I leave for tax stuff and dinner with my parents. ttyl
Ankh Mauta
Pope Joan wrote:I had a client who stole the magnetic flashing light from the top of a police car.

It was parked in front of his house because they were asking his parents about his theft of 100 pounds of copper wire from the high school.

Galloism wrote:I bet it takes a lot of weed to get stoned to death.

New Manvir wrote:Canada: We have flying bears.

greed and death wrote:It is a sad day when we criticize the President for honoring a solider who gave everything for his nation.

Olthar wrote:
Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:... He's twenty.

He's also a moron.

Nude East Ireland
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Nude East Ireland » Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:37 am

"What positions do you have available?"

"Laz is the head janitor now, so he'll be your new boss."

"What."

"Either that or you could dig some ditches outside."

"Who's in charge of ditch-digging?"

"Also Laz."

Ende
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Ende » Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:39 am

Nude East Ireland wrote:"What positions do you have available?"

"What."

"Also Laz."

Yes.

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:43 am

Avoiding D's sensors just convinces him that you're definitely there.

Goodbye.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:50 am

"What."

"Also Laz."

The sole reason I'm not doing this is because I know putting Ende and Hard's characters in a position where one has more power over the other is a recipe for disaster.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Ende
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Ende » Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:52 am

"What."

"Also Laz."

The sole reason I'm not doing this is because I know putting Ende and Hard's characters in a position where one has more power over the other is a recipe for disaster.

To be fair, Laz would probably just tell James to "get in the kitchen and make me a sandwich" and then completely forget that he ever had an assistant in the first place.

I think it would be funny, but, yeah, it might turn out badly and Hard wouldn't like it.

Nude East Ireland
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Nude East Ireland » Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:52 am

"What."

"Also Laz."

Putting Laz in a position of power is bad enough.

Which is why he should become the King of Hell should Alastor die.

Actually, I'm curious. Is Alastor officially the King of Hell now? I'd imagine that there are still many nations that haven't pledged allegiance to him - after all, even Azazel didn't rule the entirety of Hell.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse