NATION

PASSWORD

Another Day, A New Reich

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Hathradic States
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 26, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Hathradic States » Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:40 am

Erickan wrote:
Hathradic States wrote:"I love you too, Ericka," Hath said, his lips parting into a slight smile.

The edges of hers curled upwards into a smile of her own. Just as this was happening, a large black cat came sauntering in and lazily made it's way to her, stopping just out of the Empress' reach. "Loki," she said lovingly, "Come here." The cat's ears twitched forward in recognition of his name, but he made no move except to clean his paw. Ericka drummed her fingers on her leg, and called him once more, and this time, he approached and rubbed against her hand. A low, rumbling purr came from him.

Just as that was happening, the door to Hath and Ericka's chambers slammed open, and Hath's sixteen year old son stormed in.

"Father," he said, his voice not quite as deep as it would be when he would be older, but none the less dripping with anger, "we have a problem."

"How big of one, Vlad?" Hath asked, his voice flat and dry.

"Twelve dead, fifty-seven wounded, and three panzers damaged big," Vladimir said, his dark hair covering his red eyes, "And it wasn't Khanese."

Liberals: Honestly I was wrong bout em.
I swear I'm not as terrible as you remember.
Sadly Proven Right in 2016
Final text here.

Erickan
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 04, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Erickan » Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:52 am

Hathradic States wrote:
Erickan wrote:The edges of hers curled upwards into a smile of her own. Just as this was happening, a large black cat came sauntering in and lazily made it's way to her, stopping just out of the Empress' reach. "Loki," she said lovingly, "Come here." The cat's ears twitched forward in recognition of his name, but he made no move except to clean his paw. Ericka drummed her fingers on her leg, and called him once more, and this time, he approached and rubbed against her hand. A low, rumbling purr came from him.

Just as that was happening, the door to Hath and Ericka's chambers slammed open, and Hath's sixteen year old son stormed in.

"Father," he said, his voice not quite as deep as it would be when he would be older, but none the less dripping with anger, "we have a problem."

"Twelve dead, fifty-seven wounded, and three panzers damaged big," Vladimir said, his dark hair covering his red eyes, "And it wasn't Khanese."

Her attention was immediately removed from the cat as soon as Vlad stormed in. She listened to the news, and she drew in a sharp breath, making a hissing noise that sent Loki off on a run. "Shit." She breathed out, and she shot to her feet, whence she began pacing (albeit a little crookedly) as she analyzed the situation.
I am letting this nation die. I may or may not return after a long fucking while. I need a break from all the LYING AND CHEATING.

Oh, wait. That'll probably continue. I'm gonna pretend it's not happening, then.

Hathradic States
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Hathradic States » Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:58 am

Erickan wrote:
Hathradic States wrote:Just as that was happening, the door to Hath and Ericka's chambers slammed open, and Hath's sixteen year old son stormed in.

Her attention was immediately removed from the cat as soon as Vlad stormed in. She listened to the news, and she drew in a sharp breath, making a hissing noise that sent Loki off on a run. "Shit." She breathed out, and she shot to her feet, whence she began pacing (albeit a little crookedly) as she analyzed the situation.

"Where is your brother?" Hath asked his youngest son, who was now leaning against the fireplace, munching on an apple.

"Out looking for Eli," Vlad said, "The attacks were around Dummeldorf, but not partisans or Khanese. Too well organized for the former, and too efficient for the latter."

"Get Haydrich and Velburgen here this minute," Hath said, "I don't care if they are fucking their wives. It is their jobs to figure out who caused this."

Final text here.

Eliasonia
Minister

Founded: Oct 15, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Eliasonia » Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:37 am

Hathradic States wrote:
Eliasonia wrote:Eli continued to wander the forest. He had been on the move for some time before he heard the sound of boots crashing into the ground to his left. Unsure of what to expect, he took up position in a dense patch of foliage just off of the main path and waited, rifle loaded and ready.

Romeo di Auditori von Taltos walked with his squad when he heard a crash in the forest, just a bit off of the main path. The young man sniffed about, his senses heightened by the magic blood of his father.

"Uncle Eli, is that you?" he called into the forest, looking where he thought Eli to be.

"Romeo?"
Eli took his rifle and held it above his head as he walked from the underbrush.
"Sorry for the awful digs and bad hair, wasn't expecting company" he said with a chuckle. "What are you doing out here?"
╬ The Iron Party ╬
Liberals: Promoting Freedom, unless it's guns, hunting, tobacco, food, what you can drive, how much money you can make, what you can say, and where you can pray
Maineiacs wrote:There once was a man from Belfast
Whose balls were constructed of brass.
In stormy weather
They'd clang together
And lightening shot out of his ass. :D

New East Ireland wrote:
East germanias wrote:no"
*continues to cry*

*Gives a stuffed Hath doll*
Here you go.. When you squeeze its weenier, it talks and shoots fire from it's eyes..

Mushet wrote:
Necro-Paroom wrote:*Leaks pus*

*leaks cum*
:blush: I'm just very excited to be here
Economic Left/Right: 3.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 0.31
Political Test

Hathradic States
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Hathradic States » Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:31 pm

Eliasonia wrote:
Hathradic States wrote:Romeo di Auditori von Taltos walked with his squad when he heard a crash in the forest, just a bit off of the main path. The young man sniffed about, his senses heightened by the magic blood of his father.

"Uncle Eli, is that you?" he called into the forest, looking where he thought Eli to be.

"Romeo?"
"Sorry for the awful digs and bad hair, wasn't expecting company" he said with a chuckle. "What are you doing out here?"

"Coming to find you," Romeo said, pulling Eli into a hug, "Father seeks to return you to your old post, now that the Army is building up again."

Final text here.

Imperial--japan
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 24, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial--japan » Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:40 pm

As usual, the young and energetic IJ was wasting his time in a bar. He fiddled on his gun which was jammed, and he simply laid the firearm down on the table as he took another shot.

"As usual....nothing." He muttered.
Grand Britannia wrote:
Fenexia and holochrome wrote:I want /pol/ to stay in /pol/.

/pol/ shitposted someone into the presidency, it's too late for you.

Hathradic States
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Hathradic States » Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:45 pm

Imperial--japan wrote:As usual, the young and energetic IJ was wasting his time in a bar. He fiddled on his gun which was jammed, and he simply laid the firearm down on the table as he took another shot.

The bartender looked at IJ with an inquisitive look on his face. A lone scar ran down the man's left cheek, which only added to the feeling he should not be a bartender. His eyes were a clear blue, and seemed to shift, as if looking for trouble.

"What will you be drinking tonight, IJ?" he asked.

(OOC: Jappy, since you probably frequent this bar: His name is Otto)

Final text here.

Imperial--japan
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 24, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial--japan » Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:49 pm

Hathradic States wrote:
Imperial--japan wrote:As usual, the young and energetic IJ was wasting his time in a bar. He fiddled on his gun which was jammed, and he simply laid the firearm down on the table as he took another shot.

The bartender looked at IJ with an inquisitive look on his face. A lone scar ran down the man's left cheek, which only added to the feeling he should not be a bartender. His eyes were a clear blue, and seemed to shift, as if looking for trouble.

"Surprise me Otto. I'm not feeling really picky tonight." He said. IJ was in full military dress as usual; trying to remember the good ol' days when his own power was of substantial footing, but only to be overshadowed by the Reich.

"Something strong though....something real strong." IJ asked.
Grand Britannia wrote:
Fenexia and holochrome wrote:I want /pol/ to stay in /pol/.

/pol/ shitposted someone into the presidency, it's too late for you.

Hathradic States
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Hathradic States » Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:52 pm

Imperial--japan wrote:
Hathradic States wrote:The bartender looked at IJ with an inquisitive look on his face. A lone scar ran down the man's left cheek, which only added to the feeling he should not be a bartender. His eyes were a clear blue, and seemed to shift, as if looking for trouble.

"Surprise me Otto. I'm not feeling really picky tonight." He said. IJ was in full military dress as usual; trying to remember the good ol' days when his own power was of substantial footing, but only to be overshadowed by the Reich.

"Something strong though....something real strong." IJ asked.

Otto looked at IJ sternly before pouring him a glass of schnapps mixed with Red Bull. He wore a simple peasant's grab, which a stained white apron over it, but IJ would have to be a fool not to see the bulges on his clothes that signified hidden weapons.

"It is alright, General," Otto said, pouring himself up the same drink, "We all will have our reckoning soon."

Final text here.

Eliasonia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Eliasonia » Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:42 pm

Hathradic States wrote:
Eliasonia wrote:"Romeo?"

"Coming to find you," Romeo said, pulling Eli into a hug, "Father seeks to return you to your old post, now that the Army is building up again."

"Is that right?" Eli responded. "I'm guessing he's got something planned if he sent you out here to the middle of nowhere to find me rather than some messenger. The old Castle up and running again?"
╬ The Iron Party ╬
Liberals: Promoting Freedom, unless it's guns, hunting, tobacco, food, what you can drive, how much money you can make, what you can say, and where you can pray
In stormy weather
They'd clang together

New East Ireland wrote:
*continues to cry*

Here you go.. When you squeeze its weenier, it talks and shoots fire from it's eyes..

Mushet wrote:

*leaks cum*
Political Test

Hathradic States
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Hathradic States » Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:45 pm

Eliasonia wrote:
Hathradic States wrote:"Coming to find you," Romeo said, pulling Eli into a hug, "Father seeks to return you to your old post, now that the Army is building up again."

"Is that right?" Eli responded. "I'm guessing he's got something planned if he sent you out here to the middle of nowhere to find me rather than some messenger. The old Castle up and running again?"

"The East Wing is still destroyed from when the Mods rained down fire upon it, but the rest is functional," Romeo said, offering Eli a drink from a bottle on his waist, "And I requested to come get you. Since my sister was killed, I have needed a break from my normal life."

Final text here.

Eliasonia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Eliasonia » Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:50 pm

Hathradic States wrote:
Eliasonia wrote:"Is that right?" Eli responded. "I'm guessing he's got something planned if he sent you out here to the middle of nowhere to find me rather than some messenger. The old Castle up and running again?"

"The East Wing is still destroyed from when the Mods rained down fire upon it, but the rest is functional," Romeo said, offering Eli a drink from a bottle on his waist, "And I requested to come get you. Since my sister was killed, I have needed a break from my normal life."

"The East Wing's still dust? Eh, didn't care for it much anyway." Eli said as he accepted the bottle and took a drink. "Sometimes we all need a break from normal, I can understand that." He gave the bottle back to Romeo and took a quick glance over his shoulder. "We better get moving then. If the old man needs something it's probably best not to keep him waiting."
╬ The Iron Party ╬
In stormy weather
They'd clang together

New East Ireland wrote:
*continues to cry*

Mushet wrote:

*leaks cum*
Political Test

Hathradic States
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Hathradic States » Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:52 pm

Eliasonia wrote:
Hathradic States wrote:"The East Wing is still destroyed from when the Mods rained down fire upon it, but the rest is functional," Romeo said, offering Eli a drink from a bottle on his waist, "And I requested to come get you. Since my sister was killed, I have needed a break from my normal life."

"The East Wing's still dust? Eh, didn't care for it much anyway." Eli said as he accepted the bottle and took a drink. "Sometimes we all need a break from normal, I can understand that." He gave the bottle back to Romeo and took a quick glance over his shoulder. "We better get moving then. If the old man needs something it's probably best not to keep him waiting."

"We have two humvees about three clicks east of here," Romeo said, taking a drink from the bottle when Eli handed it back, "About a three hour drive back to the Castle as the crow flies, six hours for us because we have to avoid some bad territory."

Final text here.

Eliasonia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Eliasonia » Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:59 pm

Hathradic States wrote:
Eliasonia wrote:"The East Wing's still dust? Eh, didn't care for it much anyway." Eli said as he accepted the bottle and took a drink. "Sometimes we all need a break from normal, I can understand that." He gave the bottle back to Romeo and took a quick glance over his shoulder. "We better get moving then. If the old man needs something it's probably best not to keep him waiting."

"We have two humvees about three clicks east of here," Romeo said, taking a drink from the bottle when Eli handed it back, "About a three hour drive back to the Castle as the crow flies, six hours for us because we have to avoid some bad territory."

"That's the other thing I wanted to mention." Eli said "I've been skulking around these parts for a while now. For most of that time I've been dodging random hunting parties and patrols from whatever barbaric shit tribe lives out here. The past few days though, it's been all quiet. Too quiet. Like someone flipped a switch. Went from damn near 5 patrols per day to absolutely nothing almost overnight. Gives me a bad feeling. Anyway, we better get to those Humvees. I bet your father will have some sort of clue as to what the hells going on out here. And if he doesn't, then he needs that info."
╬ The Iron Party ╬
In stormy weather
They'd clang together

New East Ireland wrote:
*continues to cry*

Mushet wrote:

*leaks cum*
Political Test

Hathradic States
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Hathradic States » Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:02 am

Eliasonia wrote:
Hathradic States wrote:"We have two humvees about three clicks east of here," Romeo said, taking a drink from the bottle when Eli handed it back, "About a three hour drive back to the Castle as the crow flies, six hours for us because we have to avoid some bad territory."

"That's the other thing I wanted to mention." Eli said "I've been skulking around these parts for a while now. For most of that time I've been dodging random hunting parties and patrols from whatever barbaric shit tribe lives out here. The past few days though, it's been all quiet. Too quiet. Like someone flipped a switch. Went from damn near 5 patrols per day to absolutely nothing almost overnight. Gives me a bad feeling. Anyway, we better get to those Humvees. I bet your father will have some sort of clue as to what the hells going on out here. And if he doesn't, then he needs that info."

Romeo headed to the two Humvees, both featuring fifty caliber machineguns mounted on their backs, and painted an iron grey, marked with the inverted pentagram. Romeo opened the passenger door for Eli, and slid across the hood to get into the driver's seat.

"Whatever it is," Romeo said as he buckled up, "It's got the SS worried."

Final text here.

Eliasonia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Eliasonia » Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:12 am

Hathradic States wrote:
Eliasonia wrote:"That's the other thing I wanted to mention." Eli said "I've been skulking around these parts for a while now. For most of that time I've been dodging random hunting parties and patrols from whatever barbaric shit tribe lives out here. The past few days though, it's been all quiet. Too quiet. Like someone flipped a switch. Went from damn near 5 patrols per day to absolutely nothing almost overnight. Gives me a bad feeling. Anyway, we better get to those Humvees. I bet your father will have some sort of clue as to what the hells going on out here. And if he doesn't, then he needs that info."

Romeo headed to the two Humvees, both featuring fifty caliber machineguns mounted on their backs, and painted an iron grey, marked with the inverted pentagram. Romeo opened the passenger door for Eli, and slid across the hood to get into the driver's seat.

"That's never a good sign." Eli said as he slid into the passenger seat, rifle loaded and ready at his side. "Does Vlad have any idea what might be going on? He usually has a knack for finding trouble."
╬ The Iron Party ╬
In stormy weather
They'd clang together

New East Ireland wrote:
*continues to cry*

Mushet wrote:

*leaks cum*
Political Test

Hathradic States
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Hathradic States » Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:18 am

Eliasonia wrote:
Hathradic States wrote:Romeo headed to the two Humvees, both featuring fifty caliber machineguns mounted on their backs, and painted an iron grey, marked with the inverted pentagram. Romeo opened the passenger door for Eli, and slid across the hood to get into the driver's seat.

"That's never a good sign." Eli said as he slid into the passenger seat, rifle loaded and ready at his side. "Does Vlad have any idea what might be going on? He usually has a knack for finding trouble."

"He probably is on it now," Romeo said as he started driving down the dirt road, "But I think he has taken ill of our stepmother, and it affects his abilities. He never was right after mom left."

Final text here.

Eliasonia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Eliasonia » Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:26 am

Hathradic States wrote:
Eliasonia wrote:"That's never a good sign." Eli said as he slid into the passenger seat, rifle loaded and ready at his side. "Does Vlad have any idea what might be going on? He usually has a knack for finding trouble."

"He probably is on it now," Romeo said as he started driving down the dirt road, "But I think he has taken ill of our stepmother, and it affects his abilities. He never was right after mom left."

"I thought I noticed a change in him after your mother left, almost like he became more distant and angry. I'd reckon now the kid has an itchier trigger finger than just about anyone on this earth. Why the ill feelings towards your stepmother?" Eli asked as he lit up a cigarette. "I'd have thought he would be happy to at least have some sort of mother figure back in his life."
╬ The Iron Party ╬
In stormy weather
They'd clang together

New East Ireland wrote:
*continues to cry*

Mushet wrote:

*leaks cum*
Political Test

Hathradic States
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Hathradic States » Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:31 am

Eliasonia wrote:
Hathradic States wrote:"He probably is on it now," Romeo said as he started driving down the dirt road, "But I think he has taken ill of our stepmother, and it affects his abilities. He never was right after mom left."

"I thought I noticed a change in him after your mother left, almost like he became more distant and angry. I'd reckon now the kid has an itchier trigger finger than just about anyone on this earth. Why the ill feelings towards your stepmother?" Eli asked as he lit up a cigarette. "I'd have thought he would be happy to at least have some sort of mother figure back in his life."

"I wish I knew," Romeo said, reaching into his pocket for his own pack, only to find he was out, "May I bum one of those off of you? Anyways, I think Vlad is just pissed. He's sixteen and thinks he knows the answers to everything. I know dad is doing his best to keep his cool with him right now. I understand, somewhat. Dad's lost enough family, he doesn't need to push away what he has left."

Final text here.

Eliasonia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Eliasonia » Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:35 am

Hathradic States wrote:
Eliasonia wrote:"I thought I noticed a change in him after your mother left, almost like he became more distant and angry. I'd reckon now the kid has an itchier trigger finger than just about anyone on this earth. Why the ill feelings towards your stepmother?" Eli asked as he lit up a cigarette. "I'd have thought he would be happy to at least have some sort of mother figure back in his life."

"I wish I knew," Romeo said, reaching into his pocket for his own pack, only to find he was out, "May I bum one of those off of you? Anyways, I think Vlad is just pissed. He's sixteen and thinks he knows the answers to everything. I know dad is doing his best to keep his cool with him right now. I understand, somewhat. Dad's lost enough family, he doesn't need to push away what he has left."

"Sure thing" Eli said as he gave Romeo his pack. "Take your pick. Hopefully he grows out of it in due time and starts to see the bigger picture. At least he has a family and isn't completely alone."
╬ The Iron Party ╬
In stormy weather
They'd clang together

New East Ireland wrote:
*continues to cry*

Mushet wrote:

*leaks cum*
Political Test

Hathradic States
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Hathradic States » Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:37 am

Eliasonia wrote:
Hathradic States wrote:"I wish I knew," Romeo said, reaching into his pocket for his own pack, only to find he was out, "May I bum one of those off of you? Anyways, I think Vlad is just pissed. He's sixteen and thinks he knows the answers to everything. I know dad is doing his best to keep his cool with him right now. I understand, somewhat. Dad's lost enough family, he doesn't need to push away what he has left."

"Sure thing" Eli said as he gave Romeo his pack. "Take your pick. Hopefully he grows out of it in due time and starts to see the bigger picture. At least he has a family and isn't completely alone."

Romeo took one and lit it up. As he took a deep drag, he sighed with relief because there was no way his stepmother could see him. Once, when he was younger, she caught him smoking...an incident he hoped never to repeat.

"I hope so, too," Romeo said, grimacing as the Humvee jolted over a log, "Maybe some duty on the line will do him well."

Final text here.

Erickan
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 04, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Erickan » Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:43 am

Hathradic States wrote:
Eliasonia wrote:"Sure thing" Eli said as he gave Romeo his pack. "Take your pick. Hopefully he grows out of it in due time and starts to see the bigger picture. At least he has a family and isn't completely alone."

Romeo took one and lit it up. As he took a deep drag, he sighed with relief because there was no way his stepmother could see him. Once, when he was younger, she caught him smoking...an incident he hoped never to repeat.

"I hope so, too," Romeo said, grimacing as the Humvee jolted over a log, "Maybe some duty on the line will do him well."

(Ha. :p )

Meanwhile, a young girl of about 15 stumbled up to the guards outside the Castle. Her clothes were torn and dirty, and she looked like she lived a rather hard life. Tears streaked her face, leaving trails where the muck was washed away by them. "Please, sirs...Please, let me in. I must speak to the Emperor and Empress...I seek work..."
I am letting this nation die. I may or may not return after a long fucking while. I need a break from all the LYING AND CHEATING.

Oh, wait. That'll probably continue. I'm gonna pretend it's not happening, then.

Hathradic States
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Hathradic States » Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:45 am

Erickan wrote:
Hathradic States wrote:Romeo took one and lit it up. As he took a deep drag, he sighed with relief because there was no way his stepmother could see him. Once, when he was younger, she caught him smoking...an incident he hoped never to repeat.

(Ha. :p )

Meanwhile, a young girl of about 15 stumbled up to the guards outside the Castle. Her clothes were torn and dirty, and she looked like she lived a rather hard life. Tears streaked her face, leaving trails where the muck was washed away by them. "Please, sirs...Please, let me in. I must speak to the Emperor and Empress...I seek work..."

Two guards looked at the girl from the first gate, submachineguns in their hands. Though their faces were friendly enough, their eyes said that they would waste the girl without a second thought if she was up to no good.

Their leader, as marked by his corporal's stripes, spoke to the girl, "Many seek work. But, the Fuehrer hears all request, for today is the Sabbath. Be quick, child."

Final text here.

Eliasonia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Eliasonia » Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:46 am

Hathradic States wrote:
Eliasonia wrote:"Sure thing" Eli said as he gave Romeo his pack. "Take your pick. Hopefully he grows out of it in due time and starts to see the bigger picture. At least he has a family and isn't completely alone."

Eli pointed at he lit cigarette in Romeo's hand. "Make sure that's out and gone by the time we get there, I don't want to get in trouble." he let out a sharp smoky exhale as the Humvee hit the log. "Maybe, it will give him a nice outlet though which is a good thing. That way he doesn't take it all out on us. Now is the time when we need everyone on the same page and seeing eye to eye."
╬ The Iron Party ╬
In stormy weather
They'd clang together

New East Ireland wrote:
*continues to cry*

Mushet wrote:

*leaks cum*
Political Test

Hathradic States
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Hathradic States » Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:48 am

Eliasonia wrote:
Hathradic States wrote:Romeo took one and lit it up. As he took a deep drag, he sighed with relief because there was no way his stepmother could see him. Once, when he was younger, she caught him smoking...an incident he hoped never to repeat.

Eli pointed at he lit cigarette in Romeo's hand. "Make sure that's out and gone by the time we get there, I don't want to get in trouble." he let out a sharp smoky exhale as the Humvee hit the log. "Maybe, it will give him a nice outlet though which is a good thing. That way he doesn't take it all out on us. Now is the time when we need everyone on the same page and seeing eye to eye."

"Dad doesn't care, unless Ericka is with him," Romeo said, smiling, "And undoubtedly. This isn't going to be as easy as it was before."

Final text here.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse