NATION

PASSWORD

Personification Life - IC Part VI [open]

For all of your non-Nationstates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
The BranRiech
Post Czar
 
Posts: 31391
Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:40 pm

Bone Fort wrote:A Malice cultist hefted a rocket launcher and fired upon the Branreich helicopter... the rocket didn't exploded, but it did lodge itself deep into the side, causing it to spin out of control and crash.

"Almost deserve it for flying this thing." The pilot muttered as he helped the copilot out of his bulb. Some may think a drop from a 2-story height in a helicopter is completely survivable, well, maybe it is, but it sure was painful. "Let's head back to base, tell command that some civvies stole it.

Both crew members were pantsless as they left.

--

Bran ran off and retrieved his family from Swith's place before heading to bed. He managed to knick a pair of pants from one of the cultists as they ran off with his original pants. "Turnabout is fair play." He chuckled, closing the bunker door for the night.

OOC: G'night, I'm glad we got the new thread off to a fun start!

User avatar
Torsiedelle-Sturmovosk
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1207
Founded: Feb 04, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle-Sturmovosk » Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:41 pm

Bone Fort wrote:A Malice cultist hefted a rocket launcher and fired upon the Branreich helicopter... the rocket didn't exploded, but it did lodge itself deep into the side, causing it to spin out of control and crash.


Torii suddenly stopped laughing and stared at the chopper crash. She turned around, and start to slowly walk away in a daze.

Swith Witherward wrote:
Torsiedelle-Sturmovosk wrote:Torii laughed beside Bran, holding out a hand to help him up.

"That was weird. What's going on here?"


A man dressed in an odd leather outfit approached Torii. He took her into his arms, tipped her back and kissed her. Four of his companions hurled themselves onto Bran while she was distracted. There was a scuffle, and they emerged with his pants. "AHA!" one of them shouted. He raced across the roof with the pants held high and then jumped off the other side. The rest returned to the hangar and cracked open a new keg for their friends. The man kissing Torri set her upright again and walked away.


Torii was distracted from the chopper crash by the random man. After he left she stood still. A cowlick popped up on her head.

"Wha?"
Sturmovosk Province, Military center of the Confederacy of East Torsiedelle

User avatar
Swith Witherward
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 30302
Founded: Feb 11, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Swith Witherward » Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:42 pm

The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:"...I can't remember...Somewhere with a Sphinx....I think." Fortu answered unsure and made a toga out of one of the sheets. He jumped down with another sheet for Monique.

She fashioned it into a toga for herself and posed for him. "And now, to rule all of Rome!"

OOC: Goodnight Bran!
Senior P2TM RP Mentor

How may I help you today?
adhouse
Role Play
& Writers Group
Why is everyone a social justice warrior?
Why didn't any of you choose a different class,
like social justice mage or social justice thief?
Anti-intellectual elitism: the dismissal of science, the arts, and humanities and their replacement by entertainment, self-righteousness, ignorance, and deliberate gullibility.
- sauce

User avatar
The New Velociraptor Empire
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 13245
Founded: Dec 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:42 pm

Giovenith wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:Scarface said something, but it was muffled by his helmet. Although one could hear his deep tone. The chicks flocked to him as he picked them up and put them on his shoulder. The chicks chirped with delight.


"... Awww," she couldn't help it. "How sweet!"

Scarface then headed for the communal kitchen with the chicks chirping for food. Scarface knocked over a pile of cash as he walked.

User avatar
Swith Witherward
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 30302
Founded: Feb 11, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Swith Witherward » Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:46 pm

The BranRiech wrote:Bran ran off and retrieved his family from Swith's place before heading to bed. He managed to knick a pair of pants from one of the cultists as they ran off with his original pants. "Turnabout is fair play." He chuckled, closing the bunker door for the night.

The cultist he stole the pants from stood there, still wearing pants.

"Howdidja..." his companion stared at him.

"Don't ask, Harvey," the cultist said with a grin and hitched his britches up higher.
Senior P2TM RP Mentor

How may I help you today?
adhouse
Role Play
& Writers Group
Why is everyone a social justice warrior?
Why didn't any of you choose a different class,
like social justice mage or social justice thief?
Anti-intellectual elitism: the dismissal of science, the arts, and humanities and their replacement by entertainment, self-righteousness, ignorance, and deliberate gullibility.
- sauce

User avatar
Giovenith
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 19536
Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:49 pm

The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:
Giovenith wrote:
"... Awww," she couldn't help it. "How sweet!"

Scarface then headed for the communal kitchen with the chicks chirping for food. Scarface knocked over a pile of cash as he walked.


"Awww," she repeated, with disappointment rather than adoration. "My money..."

One pile slowly swished around, before it exploded open with Hadenyx coming out, gasping for air. "A pox on your money!" he scolded, "You brought me here for this?"

"I made you my manager!"

"Eh."
P2TM Mentor, TG w/ RP questions
★ I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
End Child Marriage In the U.S.
Art
Blog
Support
Vanity page
adhouse

"Gio has said "fuck you" a few times prior in this chat.
At her phone, at a friend over the letter x, at poe's law,
at me once, at NA once, at pokemon a lot, at people
who do not like polishing rocks, at god, and I stopped
reading after page one of search results but there's two more"
—Ever-Wandering Souls

User avatar
The New Velociraptor Empire
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 13245
Founded: Dec 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:50 pm

Swith Witherward wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:"...I can't remember...Somewhere with a Sphinx....I think." Fortu answered unsure and made a toga out of one of the sheets. He jumped down with another sheet for Monique.

She fashioned it into a toga for herself and posed for him. "And now, to rule all of Rome!"

OOC: Goodnight Bran!

Fortu laughed and thought they should have taken the Pantheon instead. "Quod toga boni apparentis in vos." he complemented.

User avatar
Cerillium
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 12454
Founded: Oct 27, 2012
New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:54 pm

Ceril led Naomi back to their place for round two.

Deuce eventually brought the emperor back downstairs and left him in Swith's custody. "Night, ma'am," he swayed and tried to salute. Failing at it, he staggered back up the stairs to his own apartment and passed out on the floor.

War's cultists picked themselves off the lawns, crawled out of the allies, climbed down from chimneys all over the city. They returned to the shadows as silently as they'd come. Tomorrow was, after all, a weekday.

(ooc Good night!)
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man’s fears, and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination.

User avatar
Swith Witherward
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 30302
Founded: Feb 11, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Swith Witherward » Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:55 pm

The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:Fortu laughed and thought they should have taken the Pantheon instead. "Quod toga boni apparentis in vos." he complemented.

Monique bowed. "Thank you, thank you," she laughed. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed his cheek. "What are we going to do with the Tower?"
Senior P2TM RP Mentor

How may I help you today?
adhouse
Role Play
& Writers Group
Why is everyone a social justice warrior?
Why didn't any of you choose a different class,
like social justice mage or social justice thief?
Anti-intellectual elitism: the dismissal of science, the arts, and humanities and their replacement by entertainment, self-righteousness, ignorance, and deliberate gullibility.
- sauce

User avatar
The New Velociraptor Empire
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 13245
Founded: Dec 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:02 pm

Swith Witherward wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:Fortu laughed and thought they should have taken the Pantheon instead. "Quod toga boni apparentis in vos." he complemented.

Monique bowed. "Thank you, thank you," she laughed. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed his cheek. "What are we going to do with the Tower?"

"I'm not sure, but someone will tear it apart if we leave it here..." Fortu said and kissed Monique.

User avatar
Swith Witherward
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 30302
Founded: Feb 11, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Swith Witherward » Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:04 pm

The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:"I'm not sure, but someone will tear it apart if we leave it here..." Fortu said and kissed Monique.

"Let's turn it into lawn art," she suggested.
Senior P2TM RP Mentor

How may I help you today?
adhouse
Role Play
& Writers Group
Why is everyone a social justice warrior?
Why didn't any of you choose a different class,
like social justice mage or social justice thief?
Anti-intellectual elitism: the dismissal of science, the arts, and humanities and their replacement by entertainment, self-righteousness, ignorance, and deliberate gullibility.
- sauce

User avatar
The New Velociraptor Empire
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 13245
Founded: Dec 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:12 pm

Swith Witherward wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:"I'm not sure, but someone will tear it apart if we leave it here..." Fortu said and kissed Monique.

"Let's turn it into lawn art," she suggested.

"Until someone straps explosives to it and tries to fly it." Fortu joked as they looked for their clothes.
Last edited by The New Velociraptor Empire on Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Tiltjuice
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33941
Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Tiltjuice » Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:26 pm

Torsiedelle-Sturmovosk wrote:Dimitrus gently turned down the offer.

"Why no thank you. I have business to attend to right now. So, do you know where Lieutenant Dimitrov is?"


"Sure, come on, let's go look," Dora drawled, as she led Dimitrus back into the lobby.
I wear teal, blue, pink & red for Swith. | ✎ Member - ℘ædagog
Discrimination is unworthy. | Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran

User avatar
Zarkanians
Senator
 
Posts: 3545
Founded: Sep 12, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Zarkanians » Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:31 pm

Snowskeeper sat up, yawning loudly, before teleporting himself to the kitchen to make something to eat.
---
Baen showed up at the door of the building and began taping large cake dishes to the wall, filling them all with purple gelatin. Each and every one of them had a sticky-note posted ot it, which read "Courtesy of the Queen of England." He then began to set up a complex network of tripwires hidden in doorways and at the feet of the stairs, all of which would cause every single dish to fall to the floor with a sound like a bunch of dishes falling to the floor.
Identity--|--Perspective

User avatar
Swith Witherward
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 30302
Founded: Feb 11, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Swith Witherward » Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:35 pm

Naomi grinned at Ceril. "Alright, I'll check on Eva and Marcus and then I'll be right up."

--

Swith carried Thriller back to the bedroom and settled him into bed. She peeled off her costume and threw on a fluffy robe, then checked on the twins. A quick feed and change, and then she curled up next to Thriller and nodded off.

--

Blythe couldn't find Superbia or Lucius. She carried Fade to Black upstairs to their apartment, fixed the bed and fed the cat and goat. She dug out the book on Elohim's pantheon that she'd found in the market. It was an interesting read but a bit confusing to her. She tried Lucius' bible to see if it explained his people, but the whole "begats" thing in Genesis didn't make sense, and the flood outright scared her. The New Testament seemed interesting except for that prudish guy named Paul. She found a passage in Ezekiel that talked about digesting scrolls, so she tore out the lame passages of Paul's letters that dealt with sexual immorality and ate them... they didn't make any more sense after being eaten.

She set it all aside after a while, curled up in the warm blanket and fell into a blissful sleep surrounded by Elohim literature, torn and partially eaten pages, and what remained of Lucius' feathers.

--

"Sock!" Monique said. "I found your sock! and I think this is a shoe..." She laughed and went in search for the rest.

OOC: goodnight everyone!
Senior P2TM RP Mentor

How may I help you today?
adhouse
Role Play
& Writers Group
Why is everyone a social justice warrior?
Why didn't any of you choose a different class,
like social justice mage or social justice thief?
Anti-intellectual elitism: the dismissal of science, the arts, and humanities and their replacement by entertainment, self-righteousness, ignorance, and deliberate gullibility.
- sauce

User avatar
Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 20396
Founded: Jul 01, 2011
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:32 am

*Lucius walked into the room with Superbia passed out just outside the room. He looked at the succubus sounded by literature and torn pages about his pantheon. When he spotted the torn bible, his eye twitched a bit. Yet he quickly recovered and continued to put on a smile as he picked up the bible and instantly fixed the book. Content with the repairs, he placed the book under his pillow and quickly fell asleep.*
_______
*Thriller finally awoken. He looked over at Swith and offered a small kiss on the forehead before getting up and out of bed and getting dressed. He then left for his room where he found the briefcase Aleki dropped off. It was filled with documents and deeds to three buildings around the city as well as the abandoned factory on the outskirts of town. Content with this, he hid it behind a secret safe and was about to leave when he found a note on the door written by Lucius. He read it and followed it clearly as he then went to grab his revolver, crossbow and sabre before heading out into the city to do work.*

  • INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue


I support Capitalism do you? If so, put this in your sig.

XY = Male, XX = Female

User avatar
The BranRiech
Post Czar
 
Posts: 31391
Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:40 am

Even the night of partying didn't catch up to the submarine, it was docked in the middle of the bay between two ocean-liners with a sign selling cruises. The crew had all passed out near-in-sync from the Vodka they'd broken into and a line of people were waiting for a cruise that would never come.

They slowly came to and started cleaning their vessel, removing various graffiti from the hull, tossing out some penguins they found on a nearby island, and then returning to their dock to make final preparations to head home.

--

After waking to find that he was still wearing stolen pants, Bran went on a rather daring raid to get his original pants back from the cultists. He somehow succeeded and headed across the street to Chaos.

He gave Rylli a quick kiss and a hug before this though, she kept giggling at the idea of the stolen pants.

--

In her chair, half-naked, Natiya stirred only to find her pants gone. But wait, Khro burned them in a fire!

"Take that . . ." She murmured. " . . . Can't steal my pants when they're already gone."

User avatar
Swith Witherward
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 30302
Founded: Feb 11, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Swith Witherward » Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:54 am

Germanic Templars wrote:*Lucius walked into the room with Superbia passed out just outside the room. He looked at the succubus sounded by literature and torn pages about his pantheon. When he spotted the torn bible, his eye twitched a bit. Yet he quickly recovered and continued to put on a smile as he picked up the bible and instantly fixed the book. Content with the repairs, he placed the book under his pillow and quickly fell asleep.*
_______
*Thriller finally awoken. He looked over at Swith and offered a small kiss on the forehead before getting up and out of bed and getting dressed. He then left for his room where he found the briefcase Aleki dropped off. It was filled with documents and deeds to three buildings around the city as well as the abandoned factory on the outskirts of town. Content with this, he hid it behind a secret safe and was about to leave when he found a note on the door written by Lucius. He read it and followed it clearly as he then went to grab his revolver, crossbow and sabre before heading out into the city to do work.*

Blythe woke up and yawned. She spotted Lucius asleep next to her but didn't see Superbia. No matter... surely he'd know the answers, too.

"Lucius, are you awake?" She nudged him until she thought he was somewhat conscious. "Lucius, I know this place of the skull you call Golgotha. I've seen this place. But the Ark. I read about that. It was in the Sinai. That's where Moses was, right? He melted down the gold. It was kept in a tent afterwards. Is this the same one that's tied to the Spear that was stolen? Why did they throw a party? Why didn't they respect He Who Freed?"

She sat eagerly beside him, leaning over him and her face reflected so many unasked questions. She blinked and added, "Why was Paul Once Saul such a butthead?"

--

Swith swaddled Siduer in a soft blanket and set him next to her on the couch. It was Sydney's turn for breakfast and she was fussy. Naomi and Chi were in the bedroom next to the twin's and setting it up for Sydney... Swith had walked in earlier to find the mobile smoldering. She didn't understand what Sydney had against plastic duckies and sheep but the resentment was deep. Swith chuckled at her daughter and stroked Siduer's cheek fondly. "Your sister is silly," she told him. He yawned. His belly was full and he was sleepy.

--

Lust's cultists had all but disappeared. Minerva sat on the roof and gazed out into the city.
Senior P2TM RP Mentor

How may I help you today?
adhouse
Role Play
& Writers Group
Why is everyone a social justice warrior?
Why didn't any of you choose a different class,
like social justice mage or social justice thief?
Anti-intellectual elitism: the dismissal of science, the arts, and humanities and their replacement by entertainment, self-righteousness, ignorance, and deliberate gullibility.
- sauce

User avatar
The BranRiech
Post Czar
 
Posts: 31391
Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:57 am

Swith Witherward wrote:Lust's cultists had all but disappeared. Minerva sat on the roof and gazed out into the city.

"Well hiya." Rylli nodded as she sat down in a chair, her books were still there fortunately, and she was quick to start reading. "Party good?"

User avatar
Swith Witherward
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 30302
Founded: Feb 11, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Swith Witherward » Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:06 am

The BranRiech wrote:
Swith Witherward wrote:Lust's cultists had all but disappeared. Minerva sat on the roof and gazed out into the city.

"Well hiya." Rylli nodded as she sat down in a chair, her books were still there fortunately, and she was quick to start reading. "Party good?"

"As always," Minerva replied. "It's a shame you missed it."

--

Meanwhile, back at the bomb shelter...

Six cultists bit back giggles. One held an angry beaver. One by one, the others held up a pair of Bran's pants. The illustrious beaver-holder would smack the animals backside to get it good and angry. Soon every last pair of pants was crotchless courtesy of the beaver's sharp teeth.

The odd men walked out of the building with the beaver. They vanished once they reached the curb.
Senior P2TM RP Mentor

How may I help you today?
adhouse
Role Play
& Writers Group
Why is everyone a social justice warrior?
Why didn't any of you choose a different class,
like social justice mage or social justice thief?
Anti-intellectual elitism: the dismissal of science, the arts, and humanities and their replacement by entertainment, self-righteousness, ignorance, and deliberate gullibility.
- sauce

User avatar
The BranRiech
Post Czar
 
Posts: 31391
Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:08 am

"Eh, I'd probably have drank if I went. We can't have that." She sighed contently, patting her belly.

--

Bran watched from across the street, pained that he'd have to buy new pants. At least he got his officers pants back.

User avatar
Cerillium
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 12454
Founded: Oct 27, 2012
New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:13 am

Ogoti ambled downstairs and knocked on the bomb shelter door.

No answer.

He sighed.

Ogoti ambled back up the stairs and went to Chaos for lunch. Ambling was hard work, you know.


Ceril left for work. He quietly followed Thriller without realizing it. His mind was on other matters.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man’s fears, and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination.

User avatar
Churchilland
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1691
Founded: Feb 11, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Churchilland » Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:41 am

Continued from the past...

"No, there's no worry. Like I said, it can just come in randomly as well... and I'm just fine for now. In fact, I'm safer now than I have been in a very long time...." Giovenith said that, for an unknown reason, quote isn't working with me!
'Really?!' Thomas seemed confused, how was his proxy apartment safe?
'So, er, yes, hm, do you like to read?'
Last edited by Churchilland on Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Churchilland Embassy Project
Personification, as done by The Merchant Republics
The National anthem "Ode to the Nation"
Morgan Jones Tea Shops
http://www.politicaltest.net/test/graph ... 66_eng.jpg
Ceannairceach wrote:
Because Britain is the other, better America. Its like America 1.0, when America 2.0 failed miserably.

Zuri Nyuni wrote:
There are things men speak only in hushed voices, afraid that if the wind caught their words, great evil would befall them. One of these things is Birmingham. The other is Peirs Morgan.

Ifreann wrote:
Maybe thinking the Illuminati exist is what the Illuminati want us to think.

User avatar
The BranRiech
Post Czar
 
Posts: 31391
Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:37 am

Sighing at the obese man waddling in, Bran went out personally to take his order.

"Welcome to Chaos, may I take your order?"

User avatar
Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 20396
Founded: Jul 01, 2011
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:43 pm

Swith Witherward wrote:Blythe woke up and yawned. She spotted Lucius asleep next to her but didn't see Superbia. No matter... surely he'd know the answers, too.

"Lucius, are you awake?" She nudged him until she thought he was somewhat conscious. "Lucius, I know this place of the skull you call Golgotha. I've seen this place. But the Ark. I read about that. It was in the Sinai. That's where Moses was, right? He melted down the gold. It was kept in a tent afterwards. Is this the same one that's tied to the Spear that was stolen? Why did they throw a party? Why didn't they respect He Who Freed?"

She sat eagerly beside him, leaning over him and her face reflected so many unasked questions. She blinked and added, "Why was Paul Once Saul such a butthead?"
--
Swith swaddled Siduer in a soft blanket and set him next to her on the couch. It was Sydney's turn for breakfast and she was fussy. Naomi and Chi were in the bedroom next to the twin's and setting it up for Sydney... Swith had walked in earlier to find the mobile smoldering. She didn't understand what Sydney had against plastic duckies and sheep but the resentment was deep. Swith chuckled at her daughter and stroked Siduer's cheek fondly. "Your sister is silly," she told him. He yawned. His belly was full and he was sleepy.


"Sinai? Moses? melting of gold? Yes, yes all of that is related." *He mumbled before waking up and sitting up right in his bed.* "And no, it has no connection to the stolen spear. And can you please be a bit more specific on the last two? Also, Saul was such an ass because during that time, it was illegal to be a Christian for the most part, no thanks to Nero. More or less, Saul was carrying out a duty he though was right and just.. Until he got blinded."


*After an interesting morning, Thriller entered back into the apartment drenched in blood with a rather neutral yet grumpy look on his face, however, if anything, he felt fine.*
Last edited by Germanic Templars on Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

  • INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue


I support Capitalism do you? If so, put this in your sig.

XY = Male, XX = Female

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Amuaplye, Bortslovakia, Infected Mushroom, Main Nation Ministry, The Empire of Tau, Vaquas, Zarkenis Ultima

Advertisement

Remove ads