NATION

PASSWORD

Personification Life - IC Part VI [open]

For all of your non-Nationstates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Swith Witherward
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 30302
Founded: Feb 11, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Swith Witherward » Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:50 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:
Swith Witherward wrote:"Hello Bran, Luce," Naomi smiled at the pair. She was wearing an odd outfit and seemed brimming over with happiness.


"Naomi," Luce bowed, hiding his dismay at being stuck in a few-days-worn, water-wrinkled uniform quite admirably.

She bowed and then mimicked the greeting she'd seen the Conservators use. "I'm glad you've stuck around with us."
Senior P2TM RP Mentor

How may I help you today?
adhouse
Role Play
& Writers Group
Why is everyone a social justice warrior?
Why didn't any of you choose a different class,
like social justice mage or social justice thief?
Anti-intellectual elitism: the dismissal of science, the arts, and humanities and their replacement by entertainment, self-righteousness, ignorance, and deliberate gullibility.
- sauce

User avatar
Torsiedelle
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 18306
Founded: Dec 03, 2010
Democratic Socialists

Postby Torsiedelle » Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:51 pm

Urran wrote:
Torsiedelle wrote:
"If that's what you wish.", Katya said, cleaning off the table quickly.

"Though I am taught to do the cooking. After all, mother raised me to be a proper girl."



"I am not sure if I totally agree with you mother's definition of a proper girl." he Yoshi commented as he helped Katya clean up. "and besides, cooking is something that I enjoy. I would be more than happy to give you a break."



"Oh?"

Katya smiled and blushed, glad to have help with the table.

"Y-You know I'm only acting so kind because I'm the girl here? Or...wait....I'm only acting like so be cause this is my first...straight relationship.....and second relationship?"

She finished up and grabbed her comb.

"Mother would probably be proud of me."
Rostavykhan is my Second Nation.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

User avatar
Urran
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 14288
Founded: Jan 22, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Urran » Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:55 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:
"Oh?"

Katya smiled and blushed, glad to have help with the table.

"Y-You know I'm only acting so kind because I'm the girl here? Or...wait....I'm only acting like so be cause this is my first...straight relationship.....and second relationship?"

She finished up and grabbed her comb.

"Mother would probably be proud of me."


Yoshi smiled softly. "how would you normally act?' he inquired curiously. then he stopped and looked at her nervously. "k-k-katya? w-when I go visitng your country w-with you and Torii...d-do i have to meet your m-mother?" he asked nervously
I Am A Member Of The Best Roleplay Community :D
A lie doesn't become truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it's accepted by a majority.
Applejack is best pony
The Blood Ravens wrote: How wonderful. Its like Japan, and 1950''s America had a baby. All the racism of the 50s, and everything else Japanese.

I <3 James May

I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
❤BITTEN BY THE VAMPIRE QUEEN OF COOKIES❤

User avatar
Tiltjuice
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33943
Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Tiltjuice » Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:57 pm

Swith Witherward wrote:She bowed and then mimicked the greeting she'd seen the Conservators use. "I'm glad you've stuck around with us."


"My pleasure to be here of course," he replied. "Bran here was just sharing some stories with me over tea." He nodded to the other man.
I wear teal, blue, pink & red for Swith. | ✎ Member - ℘ædagog
Discrimination is unworthy. | Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran

User avatar
Torsiedelle
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 18306
Founded: Dec 03, 2010
Democratic Socialists

Postby Torsiedelle » Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:57 pm

Urran wrote:
Torsiedelle wrote:
"Oh?"

Katya smiled and blushed, glad to have help with the table.

"Y-You know I'm only acting so kind because I'm the girl here? Or...wait....I'm only acting like so be cause this is my first...straight relationship.....and second relationship?"

She finished up and grabbed her comb.

"Mother would probably be proud of me."


Yoshi smiled softly. "how would you normally act?' he inquired curiously. then he stopped and looked at her nervously. "k-k-katya? w-when I go visitng your country w-with you and Torii...d-do i have to meet your m-mother?" he asked nervously


"Hmm......well, I'd act the same, just maybe more laid back, or not as kind....like a good friend.

She brushed her hair, undressed and put on a new uniform, and turned back around.

"As for my nation....you don't have to meet her, but I'll be expected to see her."
Rostavykhan is my Second Nation.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

User avatar
Urran
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 14288
Founded: Jan 22, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Urran » Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:07 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:"Hmm......well, I'd act the same, just maybe more laid back, or not as kind....like a good friend.

She brushed her hair, undressed and put on a new uniform, and turned back around.

"As for my nation....you don't have to meet her, but I'll be expected to see her."



'I am afraid that she won't approve of me." he said, also brushing his hair and laying out his kimono that he decided he should wear
I Am A Member Of The Best Roleplay Community :D
A lie doesn't become truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it's accepted by a majority.
Applejack is best pony
The Blood Ravens wrote: How wonderful. Its like Japan, and 1950''s America had a baby. All the racism of the 50s, and everything else Japanese.

I <3 James May

I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
❤BITTEN BY THE VAMPIRE QUEEN OF COOKIES❤

User avatar
The BranRiech
Post Czar
 
Posts: 31391
Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:09 pm

Bran had zoned out for a few minutes after his User got slightly mad at a Video game, he shook his head and poofed back.

"Huh? Oh, hiya, Naomi! What's the occasion? I guess it is Swith's public ceremony, just be glad I'm not wearing traditional Branriech clothes, I think they're ugly as all hell."

User avatar
Torsiedelle
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 18306
Founded: Dec 03, 2010
Democratic Socialists

Postby Torsiedelle » Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:09 pm

Urran wrote:
Torsiedelle wrote:"Hmm......well, I'd act the same, just maybe more laid back, or not as kind....like a good friend.

She brushed her hair, undressed and put on a new uniform, and turned back around.

"As for my nation....you don't have to meet her, but I'll be expected to see her."



'I am afraid that she won't approve of me." he said, also brushing his hair and laying out his kimono that he decided he should wear


"An artistic man of military background who's not a member of the Communist Party? She'd love you, I believe.", Katya replied.

"I hope..."

She opened the door and wanted for him, eager to get to the throne room.
Rostavykhan is my Second Nation.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

User avatar
AETEN II
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12949
Founded: Aug 31, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby AETEN II » Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:10 pm

Ozzall happily took up the offer of the invitation, while ensuring that Nox was busy elsewhere to ensure the Sith didn't 'accidentally' crash the wedding by enthralling everyone in his vicinity. Figuring that the Sith would likely be best distracted by analyzing the technology of the nation hosting them, particulary the FTL drives they used, Ozzall ensured the Sith would be kept busy for hours. Possibly days.
"Quod Vult, Valde Valt"

Excuse me, sir. Seeing as how the V.P. is such a V.I.P., shouldn't we keep the P.C. on the Q.T.? 'Cause if it leaks to the V.C. he could end up M.I.A., and then we'd all be put out in K.P.


Nationstatelandsville wrote:"Why'd the chicken cross the street?"

"Because your dad's a whore."

"...He died a week ago."

"Of syphilis, I bet."

Best Gif on the internet.

User avatar
Urran
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 14288
Founded: Jan 22, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Urran » Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:17 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:
"An artistic man of military background who's not a member of the Communist Party? She'd love you, I believe.", Katya replied.

"I hope..."

She opened the door and wanted for him, eager to get to the throne room.



he ran into the bathroom and probably earned the record for fastest change from western clothes into a kimono and came back out. he put on his sandals and scurried over to Katya. "sorry about that...and I am also the last of my families line. i-isn't she big into bloodline and that sort of thing?"
I Am A Member Of The Best Roleplay Community :D
A lie doesn't become truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it's accepted by a majority.
Applejack is best pony
The Blood Ravens wrote: How wonderful. Its like Japan, and 1950''s America had a baby. All the racism of the 50s, and everything else Japanese.

I <3 James May

I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
❤BITTEN BY THE VAMPIRE QUEEN OF COOKIES❤

User avatar
Swith Witherward
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 30302
Founded: Feb 11, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Swith Witherward » Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:18 pm

OOC ATTENTION:

We've moved to the new thread. We're waiting for Mods to lock this one.

Please don't post here.

Go to the new thread at http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=238622.

It starts with the Wedding Feast and then a Tour of Gliese. All other stories are on hold until after we settle in.
The event setting is described in Cer’s first post. Please read through it.

Please keep your first post in character.

*leaves gift for Mods*

Image
Senior P2TM RP Mentor

How may I help you today?
adhouse
Role Play
& Writers Group
Why is everyone a social justice warrior?
Why didn't any of you choose a different class,
like social justice mage or social justice thief?
Anti-intellectual elitism: the dismissal of science, the arts, and humanities and their replacement by entertainment, self-righteousness, ignorance, and deliberate gullibility.
- sauce

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Aclus, Cylarn, Duhon, Exabot [Bot], Forest State, G-Tech Corporation, Plzen

Advertisement

Remove ads