NATION

PASSWORD

Personification Life - IC Part VI [open]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Drone Empire
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 24, 2011
Corporate Police State

Postby The Drone Empire » Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:05 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:
Torsiedelle wrote:Dimitrus scoffed and spat at the floor where Dora was standing.

"If you don't want her drafted, then you can go with her and appeal for her reassignment here."

The boss-couple had told her to play nice and raised her inhibition level again, but the habit of acting impulsively was still strong. She snapped her fingers and froze Dimitrus in time on the spot.

The Drone Empire wrote:Dani pulled up the the apartment finally, her car having been assaulted and vandalized to the point where she had to run down the insane mob before they pried her out of the door.. it was not fun. Of course, the damage done could be easily undone. All was well, now, this strange occurrence absurd and rare, hopefully. She parked it out fro0mt and crept out warily, the streets creepily empty as she made her way into the lobby.

Spinning to face Dani, she nearly took the former Drone's head off with a wave of entropy before registering that she wasn't wearing a Torsiedellie uniform.

Dani stepped back with her pistol up against the person's nose

"I DON'T WANT WANT YOUR NARCOTICS!" She yelled.
"Protocol before Mercy; Directive before All."
The Drone Empire
Do not bow, do not praise, do not beg; you are pathetic enough already.
>>FFT<<
The Xenocidal Machine Empire of the stars, at this point we're borderlining FanT...
You can call me Drone... or TDE.... or Dani. I don't know. ._.

NOTE: No, water, nor {conventional} EMP's, nor the off button, nor some computer virus, can harm us.
Personification Life
An amazing RP, especially for the inexperienced yet ambitious RPer.

The First National Bank of Roleplay Knowledge
Have questions about roleplaying? Ask them here. Please.

Border Of Reality
Explosions! Fire! Superpowers! Fun!
///Activate Troj.Ware <{F a c t b o o k}

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:07 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:"Damn, Dora.", Katya said.

"I mean, she'll still be going after Tora.....and if not her, it'll be someone else. I think we should appeal for her reassignment.....I mean, someone else should. I-I don't care."

The Drone Empire wrote:Dani stepped back with her pistol up against the person's nose

About to reply, Dora instead clamped her hand over the pistol and melted the barrel shut. "What narcotics?" she snapped.
Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
I wear teal, blue, pink, and red for Swith.
mumblemumblemumble

The Drone Empire
Negotiator

Corporate Police State

Postby The Drone Empire » Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:12 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:
Torsiedelle wrote:"Damn, Dora.", Katya said.

"I mean, she'll still be going after Tora.....and if not her, it'll be someone else. I think we should appeal for her reassignment.....I mean, someone else should. I-I don't care."

The Drone Empire wrote:Dani stepped back with her pistol up against the person's nose

About to reply, Dora instead clamped her hand over the pistol and melted the barrel shut. "What narcotics?" she snapped.

Dani lowered the gun, relieved.

"My apologies, had assumed you were one of those obsessed mob-ees wanting to defile me and sell me some sort of chemical narcotic." She said, dropping the useless instrument on the floor.
The Drone Empire
>>FFT<<
The Xenocidal Machine Empire of the stars, at this point we're borderlining FanT...

NOTE: No, water, nor {conventional} EMP's, nor the off button, nor some computer virus, can harm us.
Personification Life

Border Of Reality

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:20 pm

The Drone Empire wrote: Dani lowered the gun, relieved.

"My apologies, had assumed you were one of those obsessed mob-ees wanting to defile me and sell me some sort of chemical narcotic." She said, dropping the useless instrument on the floor.

Dora ground her teeth, but tried to calm down. "Depraved trash." She looked down. "Sorry about the weapon."
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
mumblemumblemumble

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:21 pm

The Drone Empire wrote:
Tiltjuice wrote:

Dani lowered the gun, relieved.

"And you are?", Katya asked.

"And Dora, please unfreeze Dimitrus!"
Rostavykhan is my Second Nation.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jul 01, 2011
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:23 pm

Swith Witherward wrote:
Germanic Templars wrote:
*Lucius stopped for a moment then started grinning before bursting out into laughter.* "It didn't mean literally, silly it means try to intemperate them for what they mean. For example, the Creation story. None of that's real but it more or less tells the story of how all things god made was good and the fall of man, on how we chose to disobey God's teaching. And before you ask, no the serpent was not Lucifer. The serpent was created by god therefore, it was good, it more or less resembles temptation."

"Something like that except that the horned helmet was under the foot of that yellow one with the fist on his shoulder. No wait, under the light blue one with the wolf head on his shoulder."

Blythe blinked. "Oh, I see." She began to laugh, a lilting sound that echoed around the room as she rolled on the bed. "Oh my goodness, I thought it was literal! I said to myself... "a lot of trees die for his pantheon"... because of the amount of pulp I thought your followers had to eat." She sat up and wiped away a tear. "I'm sorry, then. I think I used your book incorrectly and damaged it. Do you want me to find another one for you?"

--

"Well, at least War gets his ass kicked in your dream," Swith chuckled. She sat down on a stool and cupped her chin in her hand. "I wonder..." She looked around. "Minerv-"

"Yes?"

"-AH! What have I told you about appearing out of nowhere?" Swith gasped. "Be useful. Find me everything we have on the... emperor."

"This one?" Minerva pointed to Thriller.

"No, the other one," Swith said.

Minerva bowed and vanished.

"It's fine, really. I just fixed it up and hid it under my pillow before going to bed." *he said, pulling the bible out from under his pillow.* "This is a standard Bible, be glad I do not carry around a giant tome-like bible or else eating the pages would be a bitch on your part."

"So tell me, what's so bad about him? And what happens if our son is the emperor? I mean you are not going to harm him, are you?" *He asked with a bit of worry.*

• INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

I support Capitalism do you? If so, put this in your sig.

XY = Male, XX = Female

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:23 pm

Dora looked back, exhaled, and waved a hand in Dimitrus' direction. "Katya, got a smoke?"
mumblemumblemumble

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:26 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:Dora looked back, exhaled, and waved a hand in Dimitrus' direction. "Katya, got a smoke?"

"You know damn well......that I do."

Katya tossed her a smoke and a lighter.

Dimitrus muttered under her breath.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:30 pm

"Tops, good-looking," Dora lit up and kept an eye on Dimitrus as she handed the lighter back to Katya.
mumblemumblemumble

The Drone Empire
Negotiator

Corporate Police State

Postby The Drone Empire » Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:32 pm

"Its nothing, It was becoming inefficient either way.. " She said, watching Dora smoke. The stick she sucked toxic gases from and then blew them out of was intriguing, though it's fumes certainly kept Dani from coming any closer..
The Drone Empire
>>FFT<<

Personification Life

Border Of Reality

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:34 pm

The Drone Empire wrote:"Its nothing, It was becoming inefficient either way.. " She said, watching Dora smoke. The stick she sucked toxic gases from and then blew them out of was intriguing, though it's fumes certainly kept Dani from coming any closer..

"How do you mean, inefficient?" Dora blew a neat smoke ring.
mumblemumblemumble

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:36 pm

"Good Looking? Well, Katya, I didn't realize that you and Tora were so alike."

"We are not! I am NOT like her!", Katya cried. She crossed her arms extensively.

She looked at Dani.

"You don't seem normal...."
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

The Drone Empire
Negotiator

Corporate Police State

Postby The Drone Empire » Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:39 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:
The Drone Empire wrote:"Its nothing, It was becoming inefficient either way.. " She said, watching Dora smoke. The stick she sucked toxic gases from and then blew them out of was intriguing, though it's fumes certainly kept Dani from coming any closer..

"It seems beating the drugged ignoramuses repeatedly has caused it to, well, shake a bit loose and become dangerous to function properly.." Dani said, kicking the gun lightly.

"How so?" She responded to katya.
The Drone Empire
>>FFT<<

Personification Life

Border Of Reality

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:42 pm

The Drone Empire wrote:
Tiltjuice wrote:

"It seems beating the drugged ignoramuses repeatedly has caused it to, well, shake a bit loose and become dangerous to function properly.." Dani said, kicking the gun lightly.

" talking about "functioning", and systems, and the way you talk.", Katya replied.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:45 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:"Good Looking? Well, Katya, I didn't realize that you and Tora were so alike."

"We are not! I am NOT like her!", Katya cried. She crossed her arms extensively. [/color]

"There's nothing wrong with that," Dora drawled to both Dimitrus and Katya.

The Drone Empire wrote:"It seems beating the drugged ignoramuses repeatedly has caused it to, well, shake a bit loose and become dangerous to function properly.." Dani said, kicking the gun lightly.

"Fair enough. Everything wears out eventually."
mumblemumblemumble

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:47 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:
Torsiedelle wrote:"Good Looking? Well, Katya, I didn't realize that you and Tora were so alike."

"We are not! I am NOT like her!", Katya cried. She crossed her arms extensively. [/color]

"There's nothing wrong with that," Dora drawled to both Dimitrus and Katya.

The Drone Empire wrote:"It seems beating the drugged ignoramuses repeatedly has caused it to, well, shake a bit loose and become dangerous to function properly.." Dani said, kicking the gun lightly.

"Fair enough. Everything wears out eventually."

"Indeed. Love is love, no matter who it is."
"It is wrong.....a little...."

Katya looked guilty.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

The Drone Empire
Negotiator

Corporate Police State

Postby The Drone Empire » Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:48 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:
The Drone Empire wrote:

" talking about "functioning", and systems, and the way you talk.", Katya replied.

"My apologies if I do not act uniform to humans who have been all their lives." Dani said politely, sounding a tinge offended, though the suspicion was understandable in the light of these Replicates being everywhere. Dani had yet to even determined if the secretary was one yet..
The Drone Empire
>>FFT<<

Personification Life

Border Of Reality

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:51 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:"Indeed. Love is love, no matter who it is."

Katya looked guilty.

"I'll just have to change your mind, won't I." Dora looked undeterred.
mumblemumblemumble

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:53 pm

The Drone Empire wrote:
Torsiedelle wrote:

"My apologies if I do not act uniform to humans who have been all their lives." Dani said politely, sounding a tinge offended, though the suspicion was understandable in the light of these Replicates being everywhere. Dani had yet to even determined if the secretary was one yet..

Katya frowned, then shook her head and extended a hand to Dani.

"I'm sorry there. I believe we got off on the wrong foot.....my name is Katya. Katya Dimitrov IV."

Tiltjuice wrote:
Torsiedelle wrote:"Indeed. Love is love, no matter who it is."

Katya looked guilty.

"I applaud your determination, but miss Dimitrov is quite a stubborn girl. It will be hard to change her mind."
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Swith Witherward
Post Czar

Founded: Feb 11, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Swith Witherward » Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:54 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:"It's fine, really. I just fixed it up and hid it under my pillow before going to bed." *he said, pulling the bible out from under his pillow.* "This is a standard Bible, be glad I do not carry around a giant tome-like bible or else eating the pages would be a bitch on your part."

"So tell me, what's so bad about him? And what happens if our son is the emperor? I mean you are not going to harm him, are you?" *He asked with a bit of worry.*

"Oh good," Blythe breathed a sigh of relief. "And no giant tomes... that would lead to epic constipation." She scooted up against his chest, took the book from him, opened it to Exodus and began reading about the ark again.

--

"I'd never harm our son," Swith reassured him. "As it is, I'm already on the sh*t list with the major entities, except my own, and they are still clueless as to Siduer's existence. Ogoti keeps to his own so it isn't as if he'd mention anything." She sat and thought a moment. "The man is revered as a god. He seeks to unite all of humanity. His forces spread across the universe, battling beings that are seen as a threat to mankind. You either believe in him or are branded a heretic. Technology for mankind has stalled. They believe machines are inhabited by spirits, and the machine god is... well, that's complex. It's a dark and bloodthirsty time.There is so much history to it. It would be impossible to explain."
★ Senior P2TM RP Mentor ★
How may I help you today?
TG Swith Witherward
Why is everyone a social justice warrior?
Why didn't any of you choose a different class,
like social justice mage or social justice thief?
P2TM Mentor & Personal Bio: Gentlemen, Behold!
Raider Account Bio: The Eternal Bugblatter Fennec of Traal!
Madhouse
Role Play
& Writers Group
Anti-intellectual elitism: the dismissal of science, the arts,
and humanities and their replacement by entertainment,
self-righteousness, ignorance, and deliberate gullibility. - sauce

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:57 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:"I applaud your determination, but miss Dimitrov is quite a stubborn girl. It will be hard to change her mind."

"So noted," Dora said with a touch of frost, still not sure what to make of Dimitrus. "I'd like to know more about your military service."
mumblemumblemumble

The Drone Empire
Negotiator

Corporate Police State

Postby The Drone Empire » Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:59 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:
The Drone Empire wrote:

"I'm sorry there. I believe we got off on the wrong foot.....my name is Katya. Katya Dimitrov IV."

Tiltjuice wrote:

"I applaud your determination, but miss Dimitrov is quite a stubborn girl. It will be hard to change her mind."

Dani was cautious at first to shake, but did after a second of contemplation.

"Greetings.. my name is Dani.." She said in an awkward handshake before releasing.
The Drone Empire
>>FFT<<

Personification Life

Border Of Reality

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jul 01, 2011
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:01 pm

Swith Witherward wrote:
Germanic Templars wrote:"It's fine, really. I just fixed it up and hid it under my pillow before going to bed." *he said, pulling the bible out from under his pillow.* "This is a standard Bible, be glad I do not carry around a giant tome-like bible or else eating the pages would be a bitch on your part."

"Oh good," Blythe breathed a sigh of relief. "And no giant tomes... that would lead to epic constipation." She scooted up against his chest, took the book from him, opened it to Exodus and began reading about the ark again.

--

"I'd never harm our son," Swith reassured him. "As it is, I'm already on the sh*t list with the major entities, except my own, and they are still clueless as to Siduer's existence. Ogoti keeps to his own so it isn't as if he'd mention anything." She sat and thought a moment. "The man is revered as a god. He seeks to unite all of humanity. His forces spread across the universe, battling beings that are seen as a threat to mankind. You either believe in him or are branded a heretic. Technology for mankind has stalled. They believe machines are inhabited by spirits, and the machine god is... well, that's complex. It's a dark and bloodthirsty time.There is so much history to it. It would be impossible to explain."

"You know, there might be something else I forgot to mention what also might be in the ark now that I think about it."]

"Well there must be a reason why he is branded so. I mean I was branded as a god by few because I was in a mech suit, was to a degree omnipotent, and very rarely lost. I mean our son is also human. We can get that big ego from time to time. There must have been something that lead to his worship and... i'm trying to think here, is it the lack of attention or too much attention that lead people to be attention whores?"

• INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

I support Capitalism do you? If so, put this in your sig.

XY = Male, XX = Female

Torsiedelle-Sturmovosk
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 04, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle-Sturmovosk » Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:05 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:
Torsiedelle wrote:"I applaud your determination, but miss Dimitrov is quite a stubborn girl. It will be hard to change her mind."

"So noted," Dora said with a touch of frost, still not sure what to make of Dimitrus. "I'd like to know more about your military service."

"Of course."

Dimitrus stood at attention.

"Commander Dimitrus Alexandrovna, East Peoples Army, Age 22. I graduated from Stūrmovosk Military Academy at age 16, served as an artilleryman for two years, silent time in the north, fighting Western and Coalition forces. I was inducted into the all-female guard, and later undertook my position as protegé to General Rūmanus. I also spent a term in the Air Corps, where I commanded a unit. Tora was in it.
Last edited by Torsiedelle-Sturmovosk on Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sturmovosk Province, Military center of the Confederacy of East Torsiedelle

Torsiedelle-Sturmovosk
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 04, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle-Sturmovosk » Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:06 pm

The Drone Empire wrote:
Torsiedelle wrote:

Dani was cautious at first to shake, but did after a second of contemplation.

"Greetings.. my name is Dani.." She said in an awkward handshake before releasing.

Katya ended the handshake and bowed.

"Pleased to meet you, Dani. So....are you like, and android or something?"
Sturmovosk Province, Military center of the Confederacy of East Torsiedelle

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse