NATION

PASSWORD

Personification Life - IC Part VI [open]

For all of your non-Nationstates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Torsiedelle-Sturmovosk
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1207
Founded: Feb 04, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle-Sturmovosk » Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:09 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:
Torsiedelle-Sturmovosk wrote:Dimitrus gently turned down the offer.

"Why no thank you. I have business to attend to right now. So, do you know where Lieutenant Dimitrov is?"


"Sure, come on, let's go look," Dora drawled, as she led Dimitrus back into the lobby.



Dimitrus nodded and followed Dora, watching all the commotion around her.

"I see that things around here are....festive. Is this some local holiday?"
Sturmovosk Province, Military center of the Confederacy of East Torsiedelle

User avatar
Tiltjuice
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33959
Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Tiltjuice » Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:18 pm

Torsiedelle-Sturmovosk wrote:Dimitrus nodded and followed Dora, watching all the commotion around her.

"I see that things around here are....festive. Is this some local holiday?"


"Of sorts." Dora knocked on the sisters' door.

User avatar
Torsiedelle-Sturmovosk
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1207
Founded: Feb 04, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle-Sturmovosk » Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:20 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:
Torsiedelle-Sturmovosk wrote:Dimitrus nodded and followed Dora, watching all the commotion around her.

"I see that things around here are....festive. Is this some local holiday?"


"Of sorts." Dora knocked on the sisters' door.


Katya opened the door, holding her head. Her eyes were droopy.

She jumped a bit when she saw Dora and Dimitrus.

"Um....Dora.....why is there a military official here?"
Sturmovosk Province, Military center of the Confederacy of East Torsiedelle

User avatar
Tiltjuice
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33959
Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Tiltjuice » Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:22 pm

Torsiedelle-Sturmovosk wrote:Katya opened the door, holding her head. Her eyes were droopy.

She jumped a bit when she saw Dora and Dimitrus.

"Um....Dora.....why is there a military official here?"


"Oh, just looking for your sister," Dora explained. "Why, is there a problem?"

User avatar
Torsiedelle-Sturmovosk
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1207
Founded: Feb 04, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle-Sturmovosk » Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:26 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:
Torsiedelle-Sturmovosk wrote:Katya opened the door, holding her head. Her eyes were droopy.

She jumped a bit when she saw Dora and Dimitrus.

"Um....Dora.....why is there a military official here?"


"Oh, just looking for your sister," Dora explained. "Why, is there a problem?"


"I hope not.", Katya muttered.

"Tørå! Visotôr!"

She opened the door to reveal Torii in her pajamas, laying on the bed.
Sturmovosk Province, Military center of the Confederacy of East Torsiedelle

User avatar
Tiltjuice
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33959
Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Tiltjuice » Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:31 pm

Torsiedelle-Sturmovosk wrote:"I hope not.", Katya muttered.

"Tørå! Visotôr!"

She opened the door to reveal Torii in her pajamas, laying on the bed.


Dora raised an eyebrow. "Done partying already?" she asked no one in particular as she walked in.

User avatar
Torsiedelle-Sturmovosk
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1207
Founded: Feb 04, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle-Sturmovosk » Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:36 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:
Torsiedelle-Sturmovosk wrote:"I hope not.", Katya muttered.

"Tørå! Visotôr!"

She opened the door to reveal Torii in her pajamas, laying on the bed.


Dora raised an eyebrow. "Done partying already?" she asked no one in particular as she walked in.


"I wasn't partying to begin with...."
"It's fun out there!"

"Hey there.....Commander?"


Dimitrus walked in, carrying a note.

"Lieutenant Dimitrov! This is how you spend your time away from base!? Hmm.....no wonder.....anyway, you've failed to provide much new intel in your latest reports. We've deemed you as being of no more use here. You have draft orders again, and you'll be based in the South Desert for another combat trial."

Katya poured a cup of coffee.

"Oh shit...."

Torii stopped smiling. She turned pale.
Sturmovosk Province, Military center of the Confederacy of East Torsiedelle

User avatar
The BranRiech
Post Czar
 
Posts: 31391
Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:37 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:Dora raised an eyebrow. "Done partying already?" she asked no one in particular as she walked in.

Natiya shambled past the doorway, looking for her clothes.

User avatar
Tiltjuice
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33959
Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Tiltjuice » Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:53 pm

Dora looked from Katya to Torii to Dimitrus to Natiya and back, not knowing what to handle first.

User avatar
Swith Witherward
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 30351
Founded: Feb 11, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Swith Witherward » Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:06 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:"Sinai? Moses? melting of gold? Yes, yes all of that is related." *He mumbled before waking up and sitting up right in his bed.* "And no, it has no connection to the stolen spear. And can you please be a bit more specific on the last two? Also, Saul was such an ass because during that time, it was illegal to be a Christian for the most part, no thanks to Nero. More or less, Saul was carrying out a duty he though was right and just.. Until he got blinded."


*After an interesting morning, Thriller entered back into the apartment drenched in blood with a rather neutral yet grumpy look on his face, however, if anything, he felt fine.*

Blythe thought about a way to rephrase it. "Why did they party with the gold cow after Moses went mountain climbing? And Golgotha... many gods paid respects that day, and others were just openly curious. I've been to that place. Until meeting you and Superbia, it was the first and only encounter I've had with your pantheon. It was... a sad day." She bowed her head and leaned on his shoulder.

--

Swith was laying on her back in the living room, Siduer help up in her arms. She brought him towards her face, nuzzled his nose and keened "woo jeje boops bedoops" before offering a series of playful chirps and other noises, then lifted him away from her again. She waited for him to laugh and then she repeated the process all over. Caught in a moment of being absurdly cute and silly, she blushed heavily and sat up. "Heh..." she looked at Thriller and blushed even more deeply, "So... good day at work?"
★ Senior P2TM RP Mentor ★
How may I help you today?
TG Swith Witherward
Why is everyone a social justice warrior?
Why didn't any of you choose a different class,
like social justice mage or social justice thief?
P2TM Mentor & Personal Bio: Gentlemen, Behold!
Raider Account Bio: The Eternal Bugblatter Fennec of Traal!
Madhouse
Role Play
& Writers Group
Anti-intellectual elitism: the dismissal of science, the arts,
and humanities and their replacement by entertainment,
self-righteousness, ignorance, and deliberate gullibility. - sauce

User avatar
Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 17417
Founded: Jul 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:18 pm

"tsu ran to find torii"' torii-chan! where are you?
Predictably unpredictable and fabulous at the same time!
XA-1MVGLHS
Queen Oberon, our red devil! Click the URL to learn about our Leader!
Edelweiss and Reina, the two previous ones are still alive. None of Tsuyoi Tekikoku's leaders are killed in their duels of succession.


I don't use NS stats.

I'd prefer the pronouns she/her,if your referring to me

User avatar
Torsiedelle-Sturmovosk
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1207
Founded: Feb 04, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle-Sturmovosk » Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:20 pm

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:"tsu ran to find torii"' torii-chan! where are you?


"Sorry, I gotta see someone!", Torii shouted. She jumped up and bolted out of the room. Dimitrus sighed and leaned against the wall. Katya was conflicted on what to do.


Torii ran into Tsu. She got up and took her arm, leading her to the roof.
Sturmovosk Province, Military center of the Confederacy of East Torsiedelle

User avatar
Tiltjuice
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33959
Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Tiltjuice » Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:20 pm

The first group of Conservatores began filing out of Dora's apartment and setting up shop on the fifth floor of the building. Entropy barriers sealed off the hallways, and some of the group began working on shielding the outside-facing parts of the floor.

***

Dora slid over to Katya. "So, what's going on?"

User avatar
Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 20466
Founded: Jul 01, 2011
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:22 pm

Swith Witherward wrote:
Germanic Templars wrote:"Sinai? Moses? melting of gold? Yes, yes all of that is related." *He mumbled before waking up and sitting up right in his bed.* "And no, it has no connection to the stolen spear. And can you please be a bit more specific on the last two? Also, Saul was such an ass because during that time, it was illegal to be a Christian for the most part, no thanks to Nero. More or less, Saul was carrying out a duty he though was right and just.. Until he got blinded."


*After an interesting morning, Thriller entered back into the apartment drenched in blood with a rather neutral yet grumpy look on his face, however, if anything, he felt fine.*

Blythe thought about a way to rephrase it. "Why did they party with the gold cow after Moses went mountain climbing? And Golgotha... many gods paid respects that day, and others were just openly curious. I've been to that place. Until meeting you and Superbia, it was the first and only encounter I've had with your pantheon. It was... a sad day." She bowed her head and leaned on his shoulder.

--

Swith was laying on her back in the living room, Siduer help up in her arms. She brought him towards her face, nuzzled his nose and keened "woo jeje boops bedoops" before offering a series of playful chirps and other noises, then lifted him away from her again. She waited for him to laugh and then she repeated the process all over. Caught in a moment of being absurdly cute and silly, she blushed heavily and sat up. "Heh..." she looked at Thriller and blushed even more deeply, "So... good day at work?"


"Because, the Israelites went to Aaron and asked him to make gods for them. Of course what happened after that was a bit, well... I assume read the other part. And you mean Calvary Hill? I was there too, in fact, I had the job of nailing him as well as piercing him with the hasta I had.. If you ask why, it's because during that time, he was just another man to hang on the cross that we had to silence or else we wouldn't hear the end of it from the pharisees and sadducees who griped about him working on the Sabbath or other wirdlybirds acts."


*He looked down at his body then behind him to see the bloody footprints from his boots before looking back at Swith with a smile.*"It was alright, could have been better if I known I was fighting actual vampires and not those fruity ones that can withstand sunlight and has glitter all over their bodies. Heck, if that was the case, I would have brought a hazmat suit."

  • INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue


I support Capitalism do you? If so, put this in your sig.

XY = Male, XX = Female

User avatar
Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 17417
Founded: Jul 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:24 pm

Torsiedelle-Sturmovosk wrote:
Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:"tsu ran to find torii"' torii-chan! where are you?


"Sorry, I gotta see someone!", Torii shouted. She jumped up and bolted out of the room. Dimitrus sighed and leaned against the wall. Katya was conflicted on what to do.


Torii ran into Tsu. She got up and took her arm, leading her to the roof.
so why are you bringing me to your room?
Predictably unpredictable and fabulous at the same time!
XA-1MVGLHS
Queen Oberon, our red devil! Click the URL to learn about our Leader!
Edelweiss and Reina, the two previous ones are still alive. None of Tsuyoi Tekikoku's leaders are killed in their duels of succession.


I don't use NS stats.

I'd prefer the pronouns she/her,if your referring to me

User avatar
Torsiedelle-Sturmovosk
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1207
Founded: Feb 04, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle-Sturmovosk » Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:26 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:The first group of Conservatores began filing out of Dora's apartment and setting up shop on the fifth floor of the building. Entropy barriers sealed off the hallways, and some of the group began working on shielding the outside-facing parts of the floor.

***

Dora slid over to Katya. "So, what's going on?"


""Conscription."

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:
Torsiedelle-Sturmovosk wrote:
"Sorry, I gotta see someone!", Torii shouted. She jumped up and bolted out of the room. Dimitrus sighed and leaned against the wall. Katya was conflicted on what to do.


Torii ran into Tsu. She got up and took her arm, leading her to the roof.
so why are you bringing me to your room?


Torii sighed.

"I, uh.......I may be getting drafted....."
Sturmovosk Province, Military center of the Confederacy of East Torsiedelle

User avatar
Tiltjuice
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33959
Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Tiltjuice » Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:30 pm

Torsiedelle-Sturmovosk wrote:""Conscription."


The Conservator burst out laughing, not used to the idea since timecops were asked to join, not conscripted. "Good joke, Katya. Wait, you're not laughing...You're not joking...?"

User avatar
Torsiedelle-Sturmovosk
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1207
Founded: Feb 04, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle-Sturmovosk » Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:33 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:
Torsiedelle-Sturmovosk wrote:""Conscription."


The Conservator burst out laughing, not used to the idea since timecops were asked to join, not conscripted. "Good joke, Katya. Wait, you're not laughing...You're not joking...?"


"I'm afraid she isn't", Dimitrus said. Katya nodded.

"Conscription. Most likely. And another combat term at that, which makes it worse."
Sturmovosk Province, Military center of the Confederacy of East Torsiedelle

User avatar
Swith Witherward
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 30351
Founded: Feb 11, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Swith Witherward » Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:34 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:"Because, the Israelites went to Aaron and asked him to make gods for them. Of course what happened after that was a bit, well... I assume read the other part. And you mean Calvary Hill? I was there too, in fact, I had the job of nailing him as well as piercing him with the hasta I had.. If you ask why, it's because during that time, he was just another man to hang on the cross that we had to silence or else we wouldn't hear the end of it from the pharisees and sadducees who griped about him working on the Sabbath or other wirdlybirds acts."


*He looked down at his body then behind him to see the bloody footprints from his boots before looking back at Swith with a smile.*"It was alright, could have been better if I known I was fighting actual vampires and not those fruity ones that can withstand sunlight and has glitter all over their bodies. Heck, if that was the case, I would have brought a hazmat suit."

Blythe stared at him, stunned. Her eyes teared up and she curled her tail around her knees. "That was the saddest day on earth ever."

--

"Thriller... look at the carpet! Honestly!" Swith clucked at him. She stood up and gently prodded him towards the bathroom. "Shower. Ew. Why do you kill those poor things, anyway. They have to eat, you know." She was grinning however... Swith had never been fond of vampires, and secretly enjoyed torturing them.
★ Senior P2TM RP Mentor ★
How may I help you today?
TG Swith Witherward
Why is everyone a social justice warrior?
Why didn't any of you choose a different class,
like social justice mage or social justice thief?
P2TM Mentor & Personal Bio: Gentlemen, Behold!
Raider Account Bio: The Eternal Bugblatter Fennec of Traal!
Madhouse
Role Play
& Writers Group
Anti-intellectual elitism: the dismissal of science, the arts,
and humanities and their replacement by entertainment,
self-righteousness, ignorance, and deliberate gullibility. - sauce

User avatar
Giovenith
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 19674
Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:35 pm

Churchilland wrote:Continued from the past...

"No, there's no worry. Like I said, it can just come in randomly as well... and I'm just fine for now. In fact, I'm safer now than I have been in a very long time...." Giovenith said that, for an unknown reason, quote isn't working with me!
'Really?!' Thomas seemed confused, how was his proxy apartment safe?
'So, er, yes, hm, do you like to read?'


Thomas would have followed Hadenyx outside, and been surrounded by American money.

"Of course, I love to read. Not much time for it lately, though... pretty sad actually."
Senior P2TM Mentor & Ordained Minister of the ULC
#EndChildMarriage In the U.S. #18NoExceptions
Art and Writing
Blog
Support
Vanity page
adhouse
★ I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith

User avatar
Tiltjuice
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33959
Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Tiltjuice » Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:36 pm

Torsiedelle-Sturmovosk wrote:"I'm afraid she isn't", Dimitrus said. Katya nodded.

"Conscription. Most likely. And another combat term at that, which makes it worse."


How unrefined, Dora thought to herself. "How long would she have to serve?"

User avatar
Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 17417
Founded: Jul 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:37 pm

Torsiedelle-Sturmovosk wrote:
Tiltjuice wrote:The first group of Conservatores began filing out of Dora's apartment and setting up shop on the fifth floor of the building. Entropy barriers sealed off the hallways, and some of the group began working on shielding the outside-facing parts of the floor.

***

Dora slid over to Katya. "So, what's going on?"


""Conscription."

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:so why are you bringing me to your room?


Torii sighed.

"I, uh.......I may be getting drafted....."

"a nervous smile came on tsu face as she became worried" your kidding me right? you ant get drafted!!!!!! ill........be....all alone again.......
Predictably unpredictable and fabulous at the same time!
XA-1MVGLHS
Queen Oberon, our red devil! Click the URL to learn about our Leader!
Edelweiss and Reina, the two previous ones are still alive. None of Tsuyoi Tekikoku's leaders are killed in their duels of succession.


I don't use NS stats.

I'd prefer the pronouns she/her,if your referring to me

User avatar
Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 20466
Founded: Jul 01, 2011
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:40 pm

Swith Witherward wrote:
Germanic Templars wrote:"Because, the Israelites went to Aaron and asked him to make gods for them. Of course what happened after that was a bit, well... I assume read the other part. And you mean Calvary Hill? I was there too, in fact, I had the job of nailing him as well as piercing him with the hasta I had.. If you ask why, it's because during that time, he was just another man to hang on the cross that we had to silence or else we wouldn't hear the end of it from the pharisees and sadducees who griped about him working on the Sabbath or other wirdlybirds acts."


*He looked down at his body then behind him to see the bloody footprints from his boots before looking back at Swith with a smile.*"It was alright, could have been better if I known I was fighting actual vampires and not those fruity ones that can withstand sunlight and has glitter all over their bodies. Heck, if that was the case, I would have brought a hazmat suit."

Blythe stared at him, stunned. Her eyes teared up and she curled her tail around her knees. "That was the saddest day on earth ever."

--

"Thriller... look at the carpet! Honestly!" Swith clucked at him. She stood up and gently prodded him towards the bathroom. "Shower. Ew. Why do you kill those poor things, anyway. They have to eat, you know." She was grinning however... Swith had never been fond of vampires, and secretly enjoyed torturing them.


"Yet after that day there was much joy to come from the rising of Christ to Pentecost where the Christian Church was born a faith that little did I know, I would convert to at the time."


"Because they are a menace to society, they have the chance of ruling the world, and they smell, much like the hobo that bit me on my way here." *he replied behind a closed door.*

  • INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue


I support Capitalism do you? If so, put this in your sig.

XY = Male, XX = Female

User avatar
Torsiedelle-Sturmovosk
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1207
Founded: Feb 04, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle-Sturmovosk » Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:43 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:
Torsiedelle-Sturmovosk wrote:"I'm afraid she isn't", Dimitrus said. Katya nodded.

"Conscription. Most likely. And another combat term at that, which makes it worse."


How unrefined, Dora thought to herself. "How long would she have to serve?"



"Well.....if it's anything like the draft in the West....about two to four years, in the hot desert, surrounded by big, loud artillery."

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:
Torsiedelle-Sturmovosk wrote:


Torii sighed.

"I, uh.......I may be getting drafted....."

"a nervous smile came on tsu face as she became worried" your kidding me right? you ant get drafted!!!!!! ill........be....all alone again.......


Torii tried calming Tsu down.

"Hey, don't worry! We can...uh...we can fabricate a report, and hopefully they'll let me stay for more intel, or I could dodge the draft!"
Sturmovosk Province, Military center of the Confederacy of East Torsiedelle

User avatar
Tiltjuice
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33959
Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Tiltjuice » Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:50 pm

Torsiedelle-Sturmovosk wrote:"Well.....if it's anything like the draft in the West....about two to four years, in the hot desert, surrounded by big, loud artillery."


Dora looked intrigued. "That doesn't sound too bad, actually. Good weather and explosions...I'd take that deal."

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Asardia, Aureumterra, Cainesland, Faal Lot Himdah, Nornsmark, Rhyssua, Union Princes

Advertisement

Remove ads