NATION

PASSWORD

1970's Alternate History Roleplay SIC/ OPEN

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Gulf of Nungfienrt
Envoy

Founded: Nov 15, 2012
Ex-Nation

1970's Alternate History Roleplay SIC/ OPEN

Postby Gulf of Nungfienrt » Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:30 pm

Welcome the the SIC. This IC is ONLY for messages to other nations, it could be trade, diplomatic, military threats ETC. This thread is to specifically focus on the relations between the nations. And I remind you this isn't the IC and this isn't the OOC! Also use box form when address the other powers. And remeber these can't be intercepted unless I say so! NO OBJECTIONS!

IC: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=228350&p=13213333&sid=25fd71582dcc1f9f9609d8c023927283#p13213333
OOC: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=226979

Here is an example of what I want here (this example is for the RP)

To: Japanese Empire

We wish to know which areas you intend to put your most troops. And also we will assist you but putting our men where yours aren't. Also watch out for rebels!
Last edited by Gulf of Nungfienrt on Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Elected Chairman and Co-Leader of the U.C.E.
Anti-Anime and Anti-Bronie and proud of it! I don't care if you disagree.
Your argument is invalid, unless of course you have stats and sources to prove it.
Pro: Israel, Centralist Democracy, National Healthcare, Realism, Preemptive Military Strikes, Intervention, Sci-Fi, History, Pro-Choice, Jews, Moderates
Anti: Anarchy, Isolationism, Unfair Tax Burdens, Anti-Semitics, Slavery, Bias, Sexism, Extremists, Nuclear Iran

My Wise Quotes:
"The best way to achieve a functioning government, is to look at the nations of the world and their histories and see what worked and what didn't." - Logic

"I am a realist not a racist. Truth might hurt, sorry." - Me

"Do or do not, there is no try." - Yoda

Rossada
Bureaucrat

Founded: Apr 10, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Rossada » Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:06 am

To: Greenland
For your help and in the hopes of a more powerful alliance than is currently possible Rossada would like to gift you the island of Sri Lanka, if and only if, you accept to enter the alliance in which I and a growing part of western Europe is forming at this very moment in time.
sorry about previous mistake.
Last edited by Rossada on Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to Portal to the Multiverse