NATION

PASSWORD

Sylvan Academy RP (OOC Sign Up, Invite Only)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Psycentric
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 12, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Psycentric » Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:30 pm

SSTxReaper wrote:
Psycentric wrote:REAPER MIN NOT ONLY ALLOWS US TO DO THIS HERE HE HAS JOINED US ONCE SO STAND DOWN.

1. Dont put Caps Lock. It makes you look immature.

2. I understand that, but the point that the IC thread advances like 20 pages a day, and the OOC thread advance too, its already hard enough for people to look through the IC thread and then try to read the OOC thread. Only to find gibberish that doesn't relate to the Rp. Like I say take it to a different thread you guys can make on your own.

1. i don't care about looking immature
2. would you rather arguements on here instead? this is a OOC thread, its not hurting anyone so calm down
3. i think its fun and away to relieve tensions. your not the only one who is a Co-op here.
Hello everybody im so happy to be here on NS!!!!!!

Scamvidia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 07, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Scamvidia » Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:32 pm

I foresee sex in Blaire and Seths near future.
Mirakai is my new senpai.
Steam
Kik: Hideyoshi_Kinoshita.

Waifu in flag is Muffet, from Undertale.

Anta baka?

Don't you dare forget I am yandere.

Red Croatia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 01, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Red Croatia » Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:33 pm

Scamvidia wrote:I foresee sex in Blaire and Seths near future.

He wishes.
"..My Innocence is wearing thin, but my heart is growing strong.. So call me, call me.. Miss.. Movin' On.."
"..You don't have to be afraid to put your dreams in action..
You're never gonna fade you'll be the main attraction.."

I'm the kind of person that you don't want to get mad.

Corvus Metallum
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Corvus Metallum » Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:33 pm

Minarchist States Of Equality wrote:EOkay so I had an idea... at first I was all like man Jason that's stupid as fuck why would you bother doing that but the idea keeps coming back so I'll let you all decide how stupid I am. I was thinking, mainly because of my lack of posting recently, of making a new thread. It will be called Sylvan Academy Summer Vacation. The point is when things are slow here because I can't post instead of being bored you can chill there. It will be the year before this RP and, obviously, be during summer break. So pretty much you can just fuck around and do, almost, whatever you want there. Now is this stupid or would you guys actually like another thread to just mess around in. Also I was thinking of leaving it open so anyone can join and we start to like anyone that comes we can invite them to this. So stupid or no...

As far as this idea goes, I think it would be a good way just to have fun and not really worry about plot advancement or anything like that. I assume we'll be using a different OOC thread to manage this

SSTxReaper
Minister

Founded: Nov 09, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby SSTxReaper » Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:33 pm

Merodin wrote:
SSTxReaper wrote:

2. I understand that, but the point that the IC thread advances like 20 pages a day, and the OOC thread advance too, its already hard enough for people to look through the IC thread and then try to read the OOC thread. Only to find gibberish that doesn't relate to the Rp. Like I say take it to a different thread you guys can make on your own.

1. Putting it in bold, large, red letters doesn't help....
2. I'm one of these people... I simply skip over it all if its more than five pages and ask for a brief summary...like everyone else does... :meh:

Making it in big red characters helps people notice the post, instead of regular words. Every OP or Co-op does it when they need to get everyone's attention.

Psycentric wrote:
SSTxReaper wrote:

1. i don't care about looking immature
2. would you rather arguements on here instead? this is a OOC thread, its not hurting anyone so calm down
3. i think its fun and away to relieve tensions. your not the only one who is a Co-op here.

1. Sure.

2. Arguments shouldn't even be on here in the first place. OOC thread is suppose to be about the thread, yet still a place to goof off to an extend.

3. Like I said you guys can make your own thread to relieve your tensions, hell there are other threads made especially for that. Also it seem like you dont know what you are doing as Co-Op.
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds."-J. Robert Oppenheimer

"Sometimes by losing a battle you find a new way to win the war."-Donald Trump

"Leadership cannot really be taught. It can only be learned."-Harold S. Geneen

"Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards "-Albert Einstein

Rutain
Minister

Founded: Mar 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Rutain » Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:34 pm

Red Croatia wrote:

He wishes.

We could have a threesome... *runs away*

Scamvidia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Scamvidia » Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:35 pm

Red Croatia wrote:

He wishes.

He does :p
Steam

Anta baka?

Red Croatia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Red Croatia » Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:35 pm

SSTxReaper wrote:
Merodin wrote:1. Putting it in bold, large, red letters doesn't help....
2. I'm one of these people... I simply skip over it all if its more than five pages and ask for a brief summary...like everyone else does... :meh:

Making it in big red characters helps people notice the post, instead of regular words. Every OP or Co-op does it when they need to get everyone's attention.

Psycentric wrote:1. i don't care about looking immature

1. Sure.

2. Arguments shouldn't even be on here in the first place. OOC thread is suppose to be about the thread, yet still a place to goof off to an extend.

3. Like I said you guys can make your own thread to relieve your tensions, hell there are other threads made especially for that. Also it seem like you dont know what you are doing as Co-Op.

I must agree here,

I don't recall her doing any Co-Op work rather then accepting several characters.
"..My Innocence is wearing thin, but my heart is growing strong.. So call me, call me.. Miss.. Movin' On.."

Minarchist States Of Equality
Senator

Founded: Dec 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Minarchist States Of Equality » Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:37 pm

Corvus Metallum wrote:
Minarchist States Of Equality wrote:EOkay so I had an idea... at first I was all like man Jason that's stupid as fuck why would you bother doing that but the idea keeps coming back so I'll let you all decide how stupid I am. I was thinking, mainly because of my lack of posting recently, of making a new thread. It will be called Sylvan Academy Summer Vacation. The point is when things are slow here because I can't post instead of being bored you can chill there. It will be the year before this RP and, obviously, be during summer break. So pretty much you can just fuck around and do, almost, whatever you want there. Now is this stupid or would you guys actually like another thread to just mess around in. Also I was thinking of leaving it open so anyone can join and we start to like anyone that comes we can invite them to this. So stupid or no...

As far as this idea goes, I think it would be a good way just to have fun and not really worry about plot advancement or anything like that. I assume we'll be using a different OOC thread to manage this

I could care less what OOC thread we use for it to be honest. Tomorrow I will mkae the final decision on whether or not this happens so you all have until then to sway me one way or the other.
I live by the three F's fight for the two A's and believe in the downfall of the two G's

Family, Friends, Freedom, Anarchism, Atheism, God, and Government

If your a bro you'll join my region and RP.

http://www.politicaltest.net/test/graphic2/233994_eng.jpg

Psycentric
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 12, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Psycentric » Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:38 pm

SSTxReaper wrote:
Merodin wrote:1. Putting it in bold, large, red letters doesn't help....

Psycentric wrote:1. i don't care about looking immature

1. Sure.

:eyebrow: i KNOW what im doing! im here everyday keeping this thing afloat for min! where have you been?.... let me stop myself here lets leave it to min since this is his creation. i follow whatever HE says.
Hello everybody im so happy to be here on NS!!!!!!

Red Croatia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Red Croatia » Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:39 pm

Minarchist States Of Equality wrote:
Corvus Metallum wrote:As far as this idea goes, I think it would be a good way just to have fun and not really worry about plot advancement or anything like that. I assume we'll be using a different OOC thread to manage this

I could care less what OOC thread we use for it to be honest. Tomorrow I will mkae the final decision on whether or not this happens so you all have until then to sway me one way or the other.

I say that it would mess this RP up with three things:

-Track of posts

-Storyline

-Epic Time jump.

SSTxReaper
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby SSTxReaper » Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:41 pm

[quote="Psycentric";p="13890978"
:eyebrow: i KNOW what im doing! im here everyday keeping this thing afloat for min! where have you been?.... let me stop myself here lets leave it to min since this is his creation. i follow whatever HE says.[/quote]

Really?

The way I see it, this Roleplay is out of control. Alos reason im not here all the time every day is because I have a life. What are you again, a middle school kid?

I have a life ahead of me in like less than a month, so I cant be wasting my time on the computer everyday like some certain people.

And sure I'll let MIn have the final say in this.
Last edited by SSTxReaper on Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards "-Albert Einstein

Corvus Metallum
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Corvus Metallum » Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:42 pm

Red Croatia wrote:
Minarchist States Of Equality wrote:I could care less what OOC thread we use for it to be honest. Tomorrow I will mkae the final decision on whether or not this happens so you all have until then to sway me one way or the other.

-Track of posts

-Storyline

-Epic Time jump.

:palm:

1) for people in multiple RPs at one time, this won't be a problem
2) Who said it had to be canon?
3) it would probably take place BEFORE this RP

Scamvidia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Scamvidia » Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:42 pm

I wish we could stop arguing for one day.
Steam

Anta baka?

SSTxReaper
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby SSTxReaper » Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:43 pm

Red Croatia wrote:
Minarchist States Of Equality wrote:I could care less what OOC thread we use for it to be honest. Tomorrow I will mkae the final decision on whether or not this happens so you all have until then to sway me one way or the other.

-Track of posts

-Storyline

-Epic Time jump.

Im not going to lie, you couldn't have said this better. :clap:

Minarchist States Of Equality
Senator

Founded: Dec 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Minarchist States Of Equality » Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:44 pm

SSTxReaper wrote:[quote="Psycentric";p="13890978"
:eyebrow: i KNOW what im doing! im here everyday keeping this thing afloat for min! where have you been?.... let me stop myself here lets leave it to min since this is his creation. i follow whatever HE says.

Really?

The way I see it, this Roleplay is out of control. Alos reason im not here all the time every day is because I have a life. What are you again, a middle school kid?

I have a life ahead of me in like less than a month, so I cant be wasting my time on the computer everyday like some certain people.

And sure I'll let MIn have the final say in this.[/quote]
Out of control... please explain that.
I live by the three F's fight for the two A's and believe in the downfall of the two G's

Family, Friends, Freedom, Anarchism, Atheism, God, and Government

If your a bro you'll join my region and RP.

http://www.politicaltest.net/test/graphic2/233994_eng.jpg

Euroslavia
Retired Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Euroslavia » Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:47 pm

Feel free to create another, we've definitely let this thread slip and get past 500 pages. Apologies for the inconvenience. Feel free to post in Moderation if the new OOC thread gets close to 500 pages again.
BRAVE ENOUGH

BRAVE ENOUGH

BRAVE ENOUGH

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse