NATION

PASSWORD

Stalingrad: Not One Step Back (IC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Landenburg
Powerbroker

Founded: Nov 24, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Landenburg » Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:23 pm

Konrad
German Corporal

After a while, Konrad had to stop. It was cold and they both would freeze to death if they didn't get to cover.
He hurried into an abandoned house and quickly set up a fire - the artillery barrages made enough fires that another wouldn't do anything.
Alas yonder woman, damn you tempt me with thy saucy bosom
thus methinks I shall bestow my codpiece in thee & make naughty love to my lady all night
Please haste hither & quench this torment fairest maiden
get some

Lancearc
Post Marshal

Founded: May 16, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Lancearc » Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:13 am

"It is a good plan. But know that if anything goes wrong, we are not charging in to save one man." Commissar Yemelyanev said with a stern expression. In truth it sounded insane, this man was obviously not well, but it wasn't as if nothing crazy had ever happened before. "If you fail, I have no patience for failure, I'll make sure you rot on the ground. You'd better be fully confident in this scheme."
If you ever need advice on writing, help creating an RP of your own, or just generally need any kind of help, feel free to TG! I've been around the block in my old age.

Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

Check out The Living Waste of Mekhallah, an original low-fantasy setting.

Al-Harbiyyah
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 30, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Al-Harbiyyah » Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:29 am

After finished stocking up ammo and such, Senior Lieutenant Murad then approaches the Commissar and said, "Tovarishch Commissar, we must solve the problem with the German artillery. The fascists pound us to bits if it reign free for long time."

"I suggesting that we send a small elite team to neutralized the artillery, preferably their communication lines as well." Murad suggested to the Commissar before continuing, "If we cut their communications, we will free from not only artillery, but aerial attacks too. Also we can cut off the Germans easily."
A Muslim, I am...A Terrorists, I am Not and I'm also Pro-Palestine

Strike Witches Fanfiction Read it if you guys had time (Only for those who know the Anime Strike Witches though)

""The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of a Million...is a statistic." - Joseph Stalin (Red Alert 1)

Asasia
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 05, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Asasia » Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:15 am

Lancearc wrote:"It is a good plan. But know that if anything goes wrong, we are not charging in to save one man." Commissar Yemelyanev said with a stern expression. In truth it sounded insane, this man was obviously not well, but it wasn't as if nothing crazy had ever happened before. "If you fail, I have no patience for failure, I'll make sure you rot on the ground. You'd better be fully confident in this scheme."

Imran sat back against one of the broken chairs that laid on the ground. The fire provided him at the least some sort of comfort. He listened as the Commissar and the others conversed about a plan. He had nothing to say, he just kept fiddling around with his Luger. He had a flashback of when he killed that boy. Imran had spotted the boy just before he entered his destroyed home, he was smoking a cigarette. He grabbed his knife and snook behind the boy. He stabbed him in the back with his right hand and covered the German's mouth with his left. He lied the boy down quietly and looked to see if he was alone. The boy had been alone, Imran wondered "Why would this German be alone?" he then heard scurrying behind him. He looked to see what it was to only see the boy grabbing his Luger in an attempt to shoot Imran. He stepped on the arm that had the Luger in hand. The boy was starting to cough blood, Imran slit his throat. He figured he was doing the boy a favor. He looked through the Boy's coat to find a picture of what seemed to be the boy with his family. "Another atrocity of war" Imran muttered. He looked at the Luger, it laid there covered in German blood. Imran picked it up and continued to look for his wife.
Asasia Homepage
Nationstates Tracker
Benomia wrote:
The Cosmos wrote:That's nice. You country will be nothing left but a deserted wasteland inhabited by a homosexual walrus.

You say that like it's a bad thing

I support thermonuclear warfare. Do you?
Economic Left/Right: -5.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.56

I am a Marxist-Leninist Communist

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:30 pm

Nikolai ordered nine of his men to scavenge for anything they can find around.

"The grim situation, right?" asked Nikolai to Natasha.

"Yes, Comrade Nikolai. The Germans keep pounding on us, while we are short on the necessary weapons and skilled men."

"But, our army is skilled!"

"But without the motivation to defend the Mother Russia." said Natasha.

Nikolai approach one of his men:

"Can you look for communications now? Use the equipment."
Stormwrath wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:You people can call me...AA. Or Alt.
Or Tito.

I'm calling you "non-aligned comrade."

A proud Nationalist
Winner for Best War RP of 2016

Lancearc
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Lancearc » Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:51 pm

Morning had come once again, and the Commissar was still up, having taken the night watch closest to the crack of dawn. The snow was still coming down, but it didn't concern him, his soldiers were no strangers to cold. He whistled loudly to rouse those who were not yet awakening. "It is time to move comrades, up quickly!"
If you ever need advice on writing, help creating an RP of your own, or just generally need any kind of help, feel free to TG! I've been around the block in my old age.

Legatia
Minister

Founded: Nov 30, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Legatia » Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:55 pm

Auguste sits back, taking his MG-42 "Blitzkreig" out and setting it up. He is in the command post at the former city hall, on the high floor. He took into consideration of going on the roof, but decided not to. He, still lost in his thoughts, assembles his weapon, and charges the bolt, confirming it is ready.He loads the drum into the chamber, and brings the bolt back again. He kicks out the bipod of the weapon and mounts it. He sighs, getting out some slightly stale crackers. He rams it with the butt of his pistol, snapping it. He then puts it into his mouth, trying to enjoy it. "What i would do for a nice piece of beef right now.." He sits back, relaxed, and waits for orders.

Lewina
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 13, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Lewina » Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:04 pm

"K-Konrad... It's so fucking cold," Burlin complained. He was in a pile of rubble, his head hurt, and he was freezing. "How far are we from our lines?" He asked. He got curled up into a ball and started rubbing his arms. "I can't take another minute of this."
Being NJ since '96

Legatia
Minister

Postby Legatia » Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:49 pm

A lone Russian runs by, being shot at by riflemen. Auguste cocks his MG and aims it at the Russian. He pulls the trigger as the gun roars up. He watches with slight grit as the heavy bullets practically tear the Russian in half. He coughs, and reloads the gun.

Asasia
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 05, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Asasia » Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:57 pm

Imran woke up covered in a thin layer of snow. The Commissar had awoken him. He grabbed his PPSH, brushed off the snow and prepared for another day on the front. For all he knew, it could be his last. The thought bothered him but he set his mind to other things. He pulled out his pack of Virginia cigarettes that he found off of a dead German. He put the cigarette in his mouth and struck a match and lit the cigarette. He inhaled and blew. He asked the Commissar; "Sir, what are we to do today?".
Asasia Homepage
Nationstates Tracker
Benomia wrote:
The Cosmos wrote:That's nice. You country will be nothing left but a deserted wasteland inhabited by a homosexual walrus.

You say that like it's a bad thing

I support thermonuclear warfare. Do you?
Economic Left/Right: -5.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.56

I am a Marxist-Leninist Communist

Al-Harbiyyah
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Al-Harbiyyah » Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:14 pm

Murad has been on the watch since last night, he can't sleep because of the artillery rumbling and machine gun fire at the distance. He only rest for about two hours before waking up again. Now he need some coffee...

and he needed badly.

"I just hope someone making a coffee this morning..." Murad muttered as he find a recluse spot for him to pray and then asks the Commissar for coffee.

Strike Witches Fanfiction Read it if you guys had time (Only for those who know the Anime Strike Witches though)

""The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of a Million...is a statistic." - Joseph Stalin (Red Alert 1)

Landenburg
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Landenburg » Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:56 pm

Lewina wrote:"K-Konrad... It's so fucking cold," Burlin complained. He was in a pile of rubble, his head hurt, and he was freezing. "How far are we from our lines?" He asked. He got curled up into a ball and started rubbing his arms. "I can't take another minute of this."

"We should be close. Get closer to the fire, there is no need for you to die so close. I intend on getting us both back to Vaterland alive." Konrad said, rubbing his hands.
He reached into his supply bag and pulled out a food ration and handed it to Burlin.
thus methinks I shall bestow my codpiece in thee & make naughty love to my lady all night
get some

Lewina
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Lewina » Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:26 pm

Burlin crawled over to the fire and took the rations. He slowly ate it making sure none of it fell onto the ground. "Thank you," he mumbled finishing the food and putting his hands next to the fire, he made sure he was as close as he could get to it.
Being NJ since '96

Lancearc
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Lancearc » Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:55 am

"I hope a concussion wave gace you a head injury, comrade. There isn't any such luxury available at the moment." Commissar Yemelyenev said with a frown. "Today we continue our fight to free Stalingrad. And under the cover of dark, tonight, we carry out our comrade's plan to assault the German headquarters, take back the city hall."
Last edited by Lancearc on Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Landenburg
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Landenburg » Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:57 am

Lewina wrote:Burlin crawled over to the fire and took the rations. He slowly ate it making sure none of it fell onto the ground. "Thank you," he mumbled finishing the food and putting his hands next to the fire, he made sure he was as close as he could get to it.

After about an hour of being warmed by the fire, Konrad got up.
"Burlin, we must go now. We will die here if we stay, by Comrade Winter or just by a Comrade."
get some

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:00 am

Nikolai had woke up earlier, this morning, after a long communications with the central HQ. Nikolai and his men began ate quickly, before re-packed the supplies, and armed themselves with the weapons.
Stormwrath wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:You people can call me...AA. Or Alt.
Or Tito.

I'm calling you "non-aligned comrade."

A proud Nationalist
Winner for Best War RP of 2016

Lewina
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Lewina » Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:15 pm

Landenburg wrote:
Lewina wrote:Burlin crawled over to the fire and took the rations. He slowly ate it making sure none of it fell onto the ground. "Thank you," he mumbled finishing the food and putting his hands next to the fire, he made sure he was as close as he could get to it.

After about an hour of being warmed by the fire, Konrad got up.
"Burlin, we must go now. We will die here if we stay, by Comrade Winter or just by a Comrade."

"You're right we must go-" Burlin said before noticing a Russian patrol. He simply moved over to a pile of debris. He laid down and put his gun above the debris. He focused it at the head of the patrol and waited for Konrad to get into position. "You take the shot," he whispered in a hushed tone over to Konrad.
Being NJ since '96

Landenburg
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Landenburg » Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:48 pm

Lewina wrote:
Landenburg wrote:After about an hour of being warmed by the fire, Konrad got up.

"You're right we must go-" Burlin said before noticing a Russian patrol. He simply moved over to a pile of debris. He laid down and put his gun above the debris. He focused it at the head of the patrol and waited for Konrad to get into position. "You take the shot," he whispered in a hushed tone over to Konrad.

"It will attract attention. Are you ready to move quickly?"
He aimed when Burlin nodded.
Konrad fired his Kar98k, hitting the soldier in the skull, ending his measly life.
He pulled his bolt back, and a bullet shell flew out, he quickly pushed the bolt forwards and took another shot, hitting a Russian in the gut.
Konrad took a grenade, primed it, and lobbed it at the 4 capable troops.
A large explosion occurred and both Konrad and Burlin got out of their quickly, running for dear life.
Last edited by Landenburg on Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
get some

The Zeonic States
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jul 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Zeonic States » Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:30 pm

Klaus Kammler

Stalingrad

Command Post in the former Soviet city Hall

After a fitful sleep during the night where he was more often then not awoken by the constant artillery fire upon soviet position Klaus finally awoke a bit before dawn. He dressed himself once more into his Uniform and Fatigues before drapping a thick winter coat over it before making his way out of what had once been the City Council Chamber.

He made his way down to the first floor before speaking to the Communication Officer on duty.

"You recieve any word from our forces during the evening?"

"No sir." Was the man's grim response.

No doubt freindly forces were out there he had been recieving fairly steady communications since but a few days hence but he couldn't wait for them.

"Tell the Artillery to resume bombardment of soviet positions within two hours but firs we need get those Halftracks out of here."

"Yes sir!"

As klaus exited the Town Hall he gazed upon the collection of twenty Half tracks being loaded with wounded and injuried personal to be taken from the front.

"Tell them to get going now!" He barked at a passing soldier who quickly saluted before running out into the still collection of armor which then began to one by one turn on their engines and roll towards the German rear lines.

"Tell the men to prepare now that the wounded are taken care of we will move deeper into the city and cut off the enemy once and for all, We will hold the Volga and We will hold this city."

"Yes sir." His XO called out as he began to rally the entirity of the Detactment stationed here within city hall, More then three hundred and fifty men, More then three hundred and fifty well trained and equiped soldiers of the Sixth army. Unlike some detactments Klaus had seen his men properly outfitted for winter quarters he was ready for the russian winte; He was ready for what was left of their Military to come surging out of the city to engage him; It was destiny germany wouldn't lost, Not here not when it had all but won the war.

"Tell the men to assemble in the main entry hall i wll address them shortly."

"Yes sir!" his XO called out once again.
National Imperialist-Freedom Party

Proud member of the stone wall alliance

Agent Maine: of NSG's Official Project Freelancer

[Fires of the Old Republic Role Play]http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=239203

Lewina
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Lewina » Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:51 pm

Landenburg wrote:
Lewina wrote:"You're right we must go-" Burlin said before noticing a Russian patrol. He simply moved over to a pile of debris. He laid down and put his gun above the debris. He focused it at the head of the patrol and waited for Konrad to get into position. "You take the shot," he whispered in a hushed tone over to Konrad.

"It will attract attention. Are you ready to move quickly?"
He aimed when Burlin nodded.
Konrad fired his Kar98k, hitting the soldier in the skull, ending his measly life.
He pulled his bolt back, and a bullet shell flew out, he quickly pushed the bolt forwards and took another shot, hitting a Russian in the gut.
Konrad took a grenade, primed it, and lobbed it at the 4 capable troops.
A large explosion occurred and both Konrad and Burlin got out of their quickly, running for dear life.

Burlin and Konrad had finally arrived at the command post in the soviet city hall. It was under German control which was fine with him.

"Konrad! I can see the command post!" Burlin shouted springing out of the rubble and sprinting over to the command post. "We made it!" Burlin shouted falling down in laughter. "We fucking made it!"
Being NJ since '96

Legatia
Minister

Postby Legatia » Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:56 pm

Awoken from his sleep, Auguste yells down to Klaus.
"What is it? Come up here!"

Lancearc
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Lancearc » Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:14 pm

A few minutes later, and Commissar Yemelyenev was by then leading the bulk of his men out of the building and back into the streets. The far off sound if artillery pounding the Volga was still present amidst the somewhat silent atmosphere of early morning as they emerged, into the snow-covered streets. It crunched beneath their boots in a faniliar sound. "We will head east through the city for now, as most of the fighting is being slowly pushed that way." Mikhail announced, glancing back briefly as they continued down the street.

Phonencia
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 27, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Phonencia » Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:29 pm

Lancearc wrote:"It is a good plan. But know that if anything goes wrong, we are not charging in to save one man." Commissar Yemelyanev said with a stern expression. In truth it sounded insane, this man was obviously not well, but it wasn't as if nothing crazy had ever happened before. "If you fail, I have no patience for failure, I'll make sure you rot on the ground. You'd better be fully confident in this scheme."

Nikolai stared into the Commissar's eyes and gave an unconcerned shrug,
"Better I die doing something that'll give me a chance of seeing home again, than die waiting for the opportunity."
he replied. Then he simply went and stripped the uniform off a German soldier, folded it and stuffed it into his rucksack. He said a prayer and went to sleep shortly after.

Nikolai groaned quietly as he adjusted his rucksack. The MP40 and Mosin Nagant were heavy but the exertion of lugging them around kept him warm as he followed Mihkail and his men.
"Comrade Commissar, would you like me to scout ahead?"
he offered.
Unified diversity
Functioning as one body
Every part encouraged by the other
No one independent of another
Irreplaceable
Indispensable
You're incredible
Incredible...

Al-Harbiyyah
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Al-Harbiyyah » Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:17 pm

The Senior Lieutenant has been told by the Commissar to get on the move. He still wary at his surroundings as they walk through the burning rubble's and rotting corpses that filled the streets of Stalingrad. He also occasionally spotted a dog running around the battlefield, eating the corpse of German and Soviet soldiers.

Then he heard a soldier named Nikolai has been offered to scout ahead to clear a path for their unit to move. Thus he also said to the Commissar, "Tovarishch Commissar, allow me to join him to scout the area as well"

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse