NATION

PASSWORD

Stalingrad RP interest?

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Lancearc
Post Marshal

Founded: May 16, 2012
Ex-Nation

Stalingrad RP interest?

Postby Lancearc » Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:28 pm

Recently I've been wanting to get up a good RP based during World War Two, and the first thing to come to mind was the Battle of Stalingrad. Obviously, the premise of the RP would be the battle that took place in Stalingrad during the Second World War, and the players would be taking one the roles of Soviet or German soldiers, or even a civilian caught in the bombed-out rubble and chaos created during the five-month struggle for the city.

Before I began anything, though, I wanted to gauge interest. So, if there's sufficient interest, I'll get up an OOC :)

OOC THREAD
Last edited by Lancearc on Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you ever need advice on writing, help creating an RP of your own, or just generally need any kind of help, feel free to TG! I've been around the block in my old age.

Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

Check out The Living Waste of Mekhallah, an original low-fantasy setting.

Woodstovia
Powerbroker

Founded: Nov 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Woodstovia » Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:30 pm

Lancearc wrote:Recently I've been wanting to get up a good RP based during World War Two, and the first thing to come to mind was the Battle of Stalingrad. Obviously, the premise of the RP would be the battle that took place in Stalingrad during the Second World War, and the players would be taking one the roles of Soviet or German soldiers, or even a civilian caught in the bombed-out rubble and chaos created during the five-month struggle for the city.

Before I began anything, though, I wanted to gauge interest. So, if there's sufficient interest, I'll get up an OOC :)

I'd be interested

Zeinbrad
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Zeinbrad » Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:31 pm

WHY IS EVERYONE STEALING MY IDEAS?! I was going to make a Stalingrad Rp after one of my rps died!Anyway interested.
Last edited by Zeinbrad on Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“There are three ways to ultimate success:
The first way is to be kind.
The second way is to be kind.
The third way is to be kind.”
― Fred Rogers
Currently looking for an artist for a Star Wars fan comic I want to make.

Lancearc
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Lancearc » Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:04 pm

If you ever need advice on writing, help creating an RP of your own, or just generally need any kind of help, feel free to TG! I've been around the block in my old age.

Lewina
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 13, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Lewina » Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:07 pm

Lancearc wrote:Recently I've been wanting to get up a good RP based during World War Two, and the first thing to come to mind was the Battle of Stalingrad. Obviously, the premise of the RP would be the battle that took place in Stalingrad during the Second World War, and the players would be taking one the roles of Soviet or German soldiers, or even a civilian caught in the bombed-out rubble and chaos created during the five-month struggle for the city.

Interested. I like RP's where you freeze your balls off.
Being NJ since '96

Bojikami
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jul 24, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Bojikami » Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:08 pm

YES.
Be gay, do crime.
23 year old nonbinary trans woman(She/They), also I'm a Marxist-Leninist.
Economic Left/Right: -10.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 2.33

Kavanian States
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 15, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Kavanian States » Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:09 pm

Kavanian's House! 8) But yeah, that would be cool idea!
"But who prays for Satan? Who in eighteen centuries, has had the common humanity to pray for the one sinner that needed it most?" Mark Twain.
(\__/)
( O.o)
(> < ) This is Bunny. Please help Bunny reach global domination by copying this message and pasting it to your own signature. Thank you!

GENERATION 29: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment

98% of all Internet users would cry if Facebook broke down. If you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.

Russia deploys ten regiments of bb´s - BOOM BUNNIES - Yes you read right. fu***** boom bunnies.-The Jonathanian States

Lancearc
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Lancearc » Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:10 pm

Coolio, link up in OP to OOC.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse