NATION

PASSWORD

Black Hawk Down RP interest

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Hornesia
Senator

Founded: Jul 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Black Hawk Down RP interest

Postby Hornesia » Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:58 pm

Not sure if this has been done before, but I'm giving it a shot. Wondering if anyone was interested.
Hobbies:Civil war reenacting, Filmmaking doing stupid things with cars
Music: Hardcore Punk/Metalcore/Post-Hardcore/Screamo/Whatever they're calling loud music with screaming these days
Bands I'm into: Silverstein, Defeater, The Ghost Inside, Expire, Ice Nine Kills, Andrew Jackson Jihad, Amidst The Grave's Demons
Movies/TV: The Dirties, End of Watch, Sicario, Frozen, True Detective, The Fall, Happy Valley
Literature: Kurt Vonnegut, The Kite Runner, Truman Capote, Southern Gothic

Pseudo-redneck half Jew liberal from the deep south.

Hornesia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Hornesia » Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:16 pm

bump
Music: Hardcore Punk/Metalcore/Post-Hardcore/Screamo/Whatever they're calling loud music with screaming these days
Bands I'm into: Silverstein, Defeater, The Ghost Inside, Expire, Ice Nine Kills, Andrew Jackson Jihad, Amidst The Grave's Demons
Movies/TV: The Dirties, End of Watch, Sicario, Frozen, True Detective, The Fall, Happy Valley

The Russian People
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Russian People » Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:23 pm

HEAVILY interested.I'm an Operation Gothic Serpent enthusiast
NASCAR=Favorite Sport
Truex Jr. and Brian Vickers=My favorite drivers
Andy Biersack~<3
Also,"I'm gonna take your blood and replace it with my rabies infested blood and gain your knowledge of propane and propane accessories and take over the world!!" -Dale Gribble,King of The Hill
The Russian People is a Federal Republic,made for and by the citizens of the great country of Russia. In December 2011,Dimitri Petrenko and several other military commanders revolted against the regime of Vladimir Putin,ending a 6 year leadership. The new Russian government,called The Federal Republic of The Russian People, has endured great hardships since,but has once again come up on top.

New Roman Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 23, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby New Roman Empire » Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:39 pm

sure why not.
“Venimus, Vidimus, Vicimus"
Member of the:IRON Alliance
Xirvo Corporation "Contractors of the future."
[/floatright][floatleft]
I use 1% of my population: 83,720,000
Budget:41,607,720,541,369.43

Cylarn
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 25, 2011
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Cylarn » Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:38 am

Alright.
✎ Member - ℘ædagog
If you are serving the US and its allies right now overseas, thank you for what you do.
Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award and the Best Crime RP Award for 2013 in P2TM. Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award of 2014 in P2TM.

Hornesia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Hornesia » Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:25 pm

Alright, I'll set up a signup. I'm not gonna allow you to play play as anyone who was killed, with the possible exception of Randy Shughart and Gary Gordon.
Last edited by Hornesia on Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hornesia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Hornesia » Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:47 pm

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse