NATION

PASSWORD

The Club (OOC; OPEN)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Cylarn
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 25, 2011
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Cylarn » Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:44 am

✎ Member - ℘ædagog
If you are serving the US and its allies right now overseas, thank you for what you do.
Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award and the Best Crime RP Award for 2013 in P2TM. Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award of 2014 in P2TM.

Ravenflight
Powerbroker

Founded: Jan 15, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Ravenflight » Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:00 pm

Name: Scarlett Jones
Apperance: Red hair and blue eye.She wears what is told
Personality: Charming, Bright as in aways smiling and sexy(Hope you don't mind that laungue)
Birthplace: Paris, France
Nationalality: French
Job: Serve
Basic Backstory: Born in Paris, Scarlett had nothing to do besides chace boys so in 2008 she moved to LA to try to become a famous actress but failed. Now she is forced to work the club. But maybe oneday her dream will come true.
I'm PANGENDER
ONE NATION TORIES ARE 1% SUPPORTERS
By our Ancestors, For our Children. Join the Viking Party
My Political Beliefs
Senator Daniel Björn

Asterdan
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 14, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Asterdan » Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:54 pm

was my guy accepted?
You can call me Aster. Yes, I did revive this nation... Again...

If you aren't hurting anyone, putting anyone in danger, or infringing on the rights of others, it isn't the governments business what you do.
Bill Weld 2020

The Dishonored Empire
Bureaucrat

Founded: Feb 12, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Dishonored Empire » Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:25 pm

Sorry if my last post offended anyone, I couldn't resist with a name like Blackmen

Agadar
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 06, 2009
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Agadar » Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:33 pm

Name: Karel Hubertus Dirkx (Charles to strangers, Charley to friends)
Appearance: Wild black hair down to his ears, brown eyes, average face, stubbly chin. Is never seen wearing anything but a neat black suit. Has a slick golden chain around his neck, though it is hidden beneath his clothes. Wears several golden and silver rings. Has a single diamond dot earring in his left ear.
Personality: A businessman at heart, he is ruthless during negotiations and is always willing to take big risks. His love for money, luxury and women is well-known, but those who truly know him know him as a man who loves his family and close friends above anything else. Becoming friends with Charles is however not an easy task: he is not one to easily befriend someone who isn't as straightforward and intelligent as he is.
Birthplace: Eindhoven, Netherlands
Nationality: Dutch
Job: Second Manager
Basic Background: Charles quit school and started his career as a barkeeper at a night club in Eindhoven. He quickly befriended the owner and convinced him to give him an oppertunity to prove himself as a capable manager. He indeed proved himself more than capable, and Charles soon found himself in charge of the night club's daily business, acting as the manager's right hand. The night club grew more popular and expanded, and many whispered that this was was solely due to Charles's social and managing skills. These whispers also reached the manager however and it damaged his ego, and slowly but surely the friendship between Charles and the manager eroded away until finally, after a big fight, Charles packed his bags and resigned. Declining numerous job offerings from other clubs, he instead decided to visit some distant family members in Los Angeles for a couple of months. Once there, he ran into Robert Kaplan purely by accident, and the two instantly found themselves a new friend. Robert managed to pique Charles's interest, and after visiting the night club, Charles accepted a job as second manager.
Proud resident of The Western Isles, the #1 role-playing region!
Developer of Telegrammer, NS API Java Wrapper, and more!

Nytavuthar
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 27, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Nytavuthar » Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:33 pm

So did y'all abandon this?

Agadar
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 06, 2009
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Agadar » Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:33 am

Nytavuthar wrote:So did y'all abandon this?

It would seem the OP has forsaken us, which is somewhat funny because in one of his previous posts in some other thread he apologized for always setting up roleplays and then abandoning them.
Proud resident of The Western Isles, the #1 role-playing region!
Developer of Telegrammer, NS API Java Wrapper, and more!

Cylarn
Postmaster-General

Postby Cylarn » Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:51 am

Agadar wrote:
Nytavuthar wrote:So did y'all abandon this?

It would seem the OP has forsaken us, which is somewhat funny because in one of his previous posts in some other thread he apologized for always setting up roleplays and then abandoning them.

I know this, and I apologize for it. I'm not gonna give you some sob story, but I will try to bring it back, if you're willing for me to bring it back.
✎ Member - ℘ædagog
If you are serving the US and its allies right now overseas, thank you for what you do.
Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award and the Best Crime RP Award for 2013 in P2TM. Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award of 2014 in P2TM.

Cylarn
Postmaster-General

Postby Cylarn » Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:52 am

Ravenflight wrote:Name: Scarlett Jones
Apperance: Red hair and blue eye.She wears what is told
Personality: Charming, Bright as in aways smiling and sexy(Hope you don't mind that laungue)
Birthplace: Paris, France
Nationalality: French
Job: Serve
Basic Backstory: Born in Paris, Scarlett had nothing to do besides chace boys so in 2008 she moved to LA to try to become a famous actress but failed. Now she is forced to work the club. But maybe oneday her dream will come true.

Approved.
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse