NATION

PASSWORD

The World Roleplay (OOC, IC, MT)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Bolguria
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 23, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Bolguria » Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:40 pm

Bulgaria send 400,000 troops, 500 tanks, 1000 planes, and 6 warships.
Народна Pеcпублика Болгурия
People's Republic Of Bolguria

----Cлава|Glory----
-------За|For-------
България|Bulgaria
Come To Slavia!
For - Pan-Slavism, Moderate Nationalism, Ataka (Party), Scandinavian Capitalism, Liberalism, Snowden, LGBT Rights, Abortion, Assad, Putin, Russia, Bulgaria, Serbia.
Neutral - Israel, Religion, America, China, India, Obama, Communism, Fascism, Monarchy, Social Security, Iran, Merkel, E.U, Conservativism, USSR.
Anti - Turkey, Erdogan, Islam, Euro, France, Nazism, Eco-Mentalists, Kebab, Roma, Bush, Terrorism.
I'm a mix of Russian and Bulgarian, and I'm proud of both my bloodlines. I live in London, and attend high school. Follower of Levskism and Pan-Slavism, and a patriot of the Bulgarian Republic.

Zutendaal
Diplomat

Founded: May 09, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Zutendaal » Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:36 am

The bombers dropped their napalm bombs on Seoul, where many thousands of men died and hundreds of buildings where burned to the ground.
The ground troops where making progress.

Kim Yong un replied:

"Then it shall be done, North korea will not attack ukraine from now on."
They shook hands
A man walked in and opened a bottle of champagne. he filled the glasses of everyone

"You are free to stay here for a while. You can stay in the Royal palace and take a tour to see our landmarks."

To russia

We are willing to become allies in the following war. We will send a delegation to Moskou to work through the paperwork

KIADSK
Envoy

Founded: May 04, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby KIADSK » Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:38 am

President Baryshnikov welcomed the Delegates with open arms shook hands a took a couple of pictures he then proceeded to welcome the North Korean Delegates into his Big Black Armored SUV guarded by His Henchmen and Military.
This message is approved by High King Duqette

The North Polish Union
Senator

Founded: Nov 13, 2012
Moralistic Democracy

Postby The North Polish Union » Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:49 pm

Despite valiant Polish fighting and aid from France and the UK, the Polish army is slowly being pushed back due to Russia's larger army and Polish involvement in Ukraine and Lithuania.
Bialystok has already been occupied and Russian troops are nearing Lublin and Siedlce. However, after a heavy naval and air bombardment, Polish troops capture Kaliningrad and rename it Królewiec.
Poland requests further aid from the UK and France, and also asks that they join Poland in the war against Russia.
Hakinda Herseyi Duymak istiyorum wrote:keep your wet opinions to yourself. Byzantium and Ottoman will not come again. Whoever thinks of this wet dream will feel the power of the Republic's secular army.
Minskiev wrote:You are GP's dross.
Petrovsegratsk wrote:NPU, I know your clearly a Polish nationalist, but wtf is up with your obssession with resurrecting the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth?
The yoshin empire wrote:Grouping russians with slavs is like grouping germans with french , the two are so culturally different.

Balansujcie dopóki się da, a gdy się już nie da, podpalcie świat!
Author of S.C. Res. № 137
POLAND
STRONG!

Zutendaal
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Zutendaal » Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:47 pm

KIADSK wrote:President Baryshnikov welcomed the Delegates with open arms shook hands a took a couple of pictures he then proceeded to welcome the North Korean Delegates into his Big Black Armored SUV guarded by His Henchmen and Military.

The diplomats where quiet. they saw the large buildings everywhere and thought "Is it even possible to give everyone such a house?" but then proceded.

"Well, we have to come to an agreement, no? What do you offer?"

Bolguria
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bolguria » Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:20 am

Bulgaria asks for Russia not to be to harsh with Poland and her people.

----Cлава|Glory----
-------За|For-------
България|Bulgaria
Come To Slavia!
For - Pan-Slavism, Moderate Nationalism, Ataka (Party), Scandinavian Capitalism, Liberalism, Snowden, LGBT Rights, Abortion, Assad, Putin, Russia, Bulgaria, Serbia.
Neutral - Israel, Religion, America, China, India, Obama, Communism, Fascism, Monarchy, Social Security, Iran, Merkel, E.U, Conservativism, USSR.
Anti - Turkey, Erdogan, Islam, Euro, France, Nazism, Eco-Mentalists, Kebab, Roma, Bush, Terrorism.
I'm a mix of Russian and Bulgarian, and I'm proud of both my bloodlines. I live in London, and attend high school. Follower of Levskism and Pan-Slavism, and a patriot of the Bulgarian Republic.

Zutendaal
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Zutendaal » Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:29 am

North Korean forces reached what was left from Seoul. The men cheered and laughed. This was the day they where dreaming of. Soon came the report that South Korea surrenders to the power of the North.

Kim yong un sat satisfied at his desk. He let out a tear when he thought about his father
"I finally did it, Father..." He wispered.
He opened a drawer and took a box of cigars. He took one and smoked it wil daydreaming, staring at the picture of his father on the wall.

Someone knocked on the door. Kim yong un didn't answere

Again kocking
"Open" He called.

His secretary walked in

The people want to see you. they are shouting at the square.

Kim yong un blows out some smoke and walks out with the cigar in his mouth. This will be the speech of his life

Zutendaal
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Zutendaal » Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:22 am

"People of Korea!"
"Thats right! Today we are just Korea again! Unified and stronger than ever before!
The first actions I will take right now is make sure that the transition to communism flows smoothly and peacefully for our southern brothers"

The speech ragen on for an hour, afterwards all of North Korea celebrated the day with lots of food, fireworks and music. At the border North Korean ran to the other side and welcomed their neighburs.

This would go on for a week

The North Polish Union
Senator

Founded: Nov 13, 2012
Moralistic Democracy

Postby The North Polish Union » Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:13 pm

OOC: Why did this thread die all of a sudden? :(
Hakinda Herseyi Duymak istiyorum wrote:keep your wet opinions to yourself. Byzantium and Ottoman will not come again. Whoever thinks of this wet dream will feel the power of the Republic's secular army.
Minskiev wrote:You are GP's dross.
Petrovsegratsk wrote:NPU, I know your clearly a Polish nationalist, but wtf is up with your obssession with resurrecting the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth?
The yoshin empire wrote:Grouping russians with slavs is like grouping germans with french , the two are so culturally different.

Balansujcie dopóki się da, a gdy się już nie da, podpalcie świat!
Author of S.C. Res. № 137
POLAND
STRONG!

Zutendaal
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Zutendaal » Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:15 pm

ooc: We wern't with that many to begin with...meh

Libyan Empire
Envoy

Founded: Oct 15, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Libyan Empire » Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:17 pm

43 Spots have been occupied, And it is now May in the roleplay.

I am never allowing this record to be broken again, The maximum occupied spots you can send in from now on is 10.

Libyan Empire
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Libyan Empire » Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:30 pm

Here we go with the spots
Antonescu Breivik, Announces Romania is developing nuclear weapons.
Seyev Kuynetzo launches airstrikes against Lithuanian rebels in Sestokai.
After intense battling, The Russians have annexed Belarus, And have captured Choroszcz, And have taken Olmonty to the south.
Norway, Sweden, and Finland aid Poland in the war.
Denmark and Iceland join the Allies.
The Scandinavian countries send 2 of their divisions to Warsaw.
Russian citizens are calling for Russia to invade Finland and Norway.
The Russians capture a Polish railway and capture the small town of Niewodnica Koscielna.
In response, Kapciamiestis is shelled.
Estonia, Lead by new president Ceausescu Auznetkov, Declares war on Poland.
All countries in Asia except the Koreas, China, and Russia leave the war *This includes Middle East*
South American and Latin American countries leave the war.
Australia declares war on Axis.
New Zealand declares war on Axis.
More will come soon.

Zutendaal
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Zutendaal » Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:48 pm

Libyan Empire wrote:43 Spots have been occupied, And it is now May in the roleplay.

I am never allowing this record to be broken again, The maximum occupied spots you can send in from now on is 10.

what are "spots"?

Libyan Empire
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Libyan Empire » Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:59 pm

It's stuff that happens.

Bolguria
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bolguria » Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:13 am

Bulgaria stops Romania from building Nukes.

----Cлава|Glory----
-------За|For-------
България|Bulgaria
Come To Slavia!

Libyan Empire
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Libyan Empire » Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:52 am

More spots.
France backs out of the war to produce more troops.
The United Kingdom finds IRA hideouts, All the members are killed.
Ireland declares war on all Allied members.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse