NATION

PASSWORD

Roleplay of the Galaxy (IC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The blood ravens
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 11, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The blood ravens » Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:45 pm

Prusseuss wrote:( tyranids are uncontrollable, they are basically ants, you cant control ants)

(I'm not going to control them. Anyways you can't control Orks but people have done that.)

Several of Armageddon's deep space watch posts on the edge of the galaxy go dark simultaneously. Several fleets are dispatched to investigate.
If at first you don't succeed try again with an equally horrible plan.
FT Nation: The Aurelian Imperium

New Harvest
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 29, 2013
Ex-Nation

Non Federation

Postby New Harvest » Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:46 pm

Liberated Counties wrote:
New Harvest wrote:We are a Human owned shuttle vessel, their is an ambassador on board, permission to dock?

"Are you a federation human? Federal ships are barred from Tau space, please specify your faction" replied the voice

''We are not, we are part of the republic of the outer rim''
NEW HARVEST
▲▼▲

I'm from the UK and I'm straight. I like firearms and military vehicles, I also like sci-fi.
MT/PMT
MT: New Harvest.
PMT: UHR.
IN CONSTRUCTION

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Aug 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:47 pm

Prusseuss wrote:( now a genestealer cult, on the other hand...)

(I have guys liked that, there called the Elder Things)
(and I actually only compries with the Orks cause I have Krogans and Mandalorians who also wants to fight them aswell)
This account must be deleted. The person behind it is a racist, annoying waste of life that must be shunned back to whatever rock he crawled out from.

Prusseuss
Senator

Founded: Feb 12, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Prusseuss » Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:48 pm

( has anyone claimed the space jockeys from Prometheus?)
98% of all Internet users would cry if Facebook broke down. If you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.
FLY,MAGICKARP,FLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
" So every time I press this button,a person somewhere dies,but I get a million dollars ? "
" Yes,but don't be to hasty....."
*presses button 10 times*
" I'll take my ten million dollars now"
"............"

The blood ravens
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The blood ravens » Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:49 pm

Ralnis wrote:
Prusseuss wrote:( now a genestealer cult, on the other hand...)

(I have guys liked that, there called the Elder Things)
(and I actually only compries with the Orks cause I have Krogans and Mandalorians who also wants to fight them aswell)

(I didn't understand anything you just said.)
Last edited by The blood ravens on Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:50 pm

The blood ravens wrote:
Ralnis wrote:(I have guys liked that, there called the Elder Things)

(I didn't understand anything you just said.)

(In other words, the warriror races in my nation fight each other and only join together in order to fight an enemy)
This account must be deleted. The person behind it is a racist, annoying waste of life that must be shunned back to whatever rock he crawled out from.

Prusseuss
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusseuss » Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:51 pm

( seriously, has anyone claimed the space jockeys from Prometheus? because i want them)
Last edited by Prusseuss on Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
98% of all Internet users would cry if Facebook broke down. If you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.
" So every time I press this button,a person somewhere dies,but I get a million dollars ? "
"............"

Liberated Counties
Senator

Founded: Oct 28, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Liberated Counties » Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:53 pm

New Harvest wrote:
"Are you a federation human? Federal ships are barred from Tau space, please specify your faction" replied the voice

''We are not, we are part of the republic of the outer rim''

"Affirmative, you have permission to dock, please land In Diplomatic Hangar 9B, please be aware all non-tau are treated with extreme suspicion while visiting Sa'cea, though its doubtful this will impede your visit here significantly"
I am a Liberal Capitalist living in the UK.

IIwiki Page | NStracker Page | Factbook

Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!

The blood ravens
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The blood ravens » Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:55 pm

Ralnis wrote:
The blood ravens wrote:(I didn't understand anything you just said.)

(In other words, the warriror races in my nation fight each other and only join together in order to fight an enemy)

(If you really controlled most of their population they would overrun you. They breed so fast they make rabbits look like nothing.)

The fleets find what's left of the stations with no sign of life anywhere near them. The fleets return to the outer worlds, and with news of the destruction of the posts the entire nation is put on high alert.

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:57 pm

The blood ravens wrote:
Ralnis wrote:(In other words, the warriror races in my nation fight each other and only join together in order to fight an enemy)

(If you really controlled most of their population they would overrun you. They breed so fast they make rabbits look like nothing.)

The fleets find what's left of the stations with no sign of life anywhere near them. The fleets return to the outer worlds, and with news of the destruction of the posts the entire nation is put on high alert.

(Ether Tech has allowed things such as a pacfication feild for there WAAGH! and the Elder Things,Mi-go, Normadorian, Shaggoth, and Krogan are have a more rapid breeding then the Orks becuase of genetic modification thanks to the Elder Things, so that is not a problem)

New Harvest
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Aboard the Shuttle

Postby New Harvest » Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:00 pm

In the small cockpit the comm operator is still communicating with the docks comm's,
the shuttles pilot took off his helmet , sighed and said''whats taking so long?''
the comm operator took off his headset, turned his head towards the pilot who was observing the workers and said ''im still talking to the docks comm operator, he asked if were federals, the headset was making a faint noise that sounded like the docks comm operator, oh, let me speak'' said the comm operator as he quickly turned to the console putting on his headset.
NEW HARVEST
▲▼▲

I'm from the UK and I'm straight. I like firearms and military vehicles, I also like sci-fi.
MT/PMT
IN CONSTRUCTION

The blood ravens
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The blood ravens » Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:03 pm

After a scout team is massacred on a planet on the rim of Armageddon space. A video retrieved from one of their helmet recorders was leaked to the rest of the galaxy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXE_zkyXfIA
Last edited by The blood ravens on Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Liberated Counties
Senator

Founded: Oct 28, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Liberated Counties » Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:07 pm

New Harvest wrote:In the small cockpit the comm operator is still communicating with the docks comm's,
the shuttles pilot took off his helmet , sighed and said''whats taking so long?''
the comm operator took off his headset, turned his head towards the pilot who was observing the workers and said ''im still talking to the docks comm operator, he asked if were federals, the headset was making a faint noise that sounded like the docks comm operator, oh, let me speak'' said the comm operator as he quickly turned to the console putting on his headset.

"Dock 9B, you have permission to dock under diplomatic clearances" replied the comms officer
I am a Liberal Capitalist living in the UK.

IIwiki Page | NStracker Page | Factbook

Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!

New Harvest
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

docking

Postby New Harvest » Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:15 pm

New Harvest wrote:''We are not, we are part of the republic of the outer rim''

"Affirmative, you have permission to dock, please land In Diplomatic Hangar 9B, please be aware all non-tau are treated with extreme suspicion while visiting Sa'cea, though its doubtful this will impede your visit here significantly"

"Thankyou" said the shuttles comm operator ''we will dock in the allocated hangar very soon" the shuttles operator signalled to the pilot to land, the pilot nodded and placed his helmet back on and engaged the landing gear, the shuttle slowly progressed towards the airlock, upon passing through the sound of shuttle engines roared through the large but mostly unnocupied hangar, it seemed this hangar was exclusive for ambassador meetings, the shuttle slowly landed on the hard metal hangar floor, then the engines were switched off and the shuttle depressurised, almost immedietly the pilot notified the ambassador who finished his glass of vodka and quickly got up, the guards opened the shuttle doors and quickly ventured down the ramp and quickly got in perfect formation opposite eachother next to the ramp, the tall, slim, gray haired ambassador slowly walked down the ramp adjusting his blue tie with one hand and signalling the guards to follow him towards the large metal doors at the end of the hangar.
NEW HARVEST
▲▼▲

MT/PMT
IN CONSTRUCTION

Pavlostani
Senator

Founded: Jun 09, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Pavlostani » Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:16 pm

Rhennyd

Mikhail Kasimov and his band flicked open the sights on their laser rifles.

"Snipers in position." He heard Sergey Menshikov say over subspace communications.

"Excellent. The bourgeois have food storaged in the second building." Kasimov whispered.

"Roger." Menshikov whispered.

"Cigarettes out." Kasimov snapped. The glowing spot where Menshikov was lying vanished.

Rhennyd had been enduring a planetwide famine for the past year, as Pavlostani funds had been diverted to the plague on Melengar and the terrorist activity on Warric. Powerful warlords had consolidated food, and bandits roamed the countryside, searching for their next meal. One of the most successful of these bandit groups was Kasimov's group, which was now hitting the Warlord Sheremetev's food stores, with a full complement of ten ground troops, three snipers and a drone.

Kasimov aimed through his sights around a corner, and saw two guards. "Smoke 'em." He said. There were two flashes of light as the photons in the laser rifle built up and fired, tracing holes through the soldier's heads. "Good shots." He said. The bandits and him entered the room.

"My god..." Yuri Gagarov whispered, seeing crates of food.

"This is just the rejects. What Sheremetev thought was not good enough. Damn bourgeois." Kasimov whispered. The troops ran forward and began to gorge themselves on low quality bread, possibly rotten apples and what they thought was meat (Oh, how wrong they were. It was a byproduct of meat). It was the most delicious meal the band had eaten in a while. "Now that we're all fed, let's get the real food." Kasimov turned to the estate.

Gagarov and Yarenko scaled the walls of Sheremetev's house while Kasimov and the other troops entered through the door. Kasimov fired three shots, slaying the butler.

"Alright. Sheremetev will be on the second floor, probably sleeping. We've got a speeder en route to pick up the food." Kasimov whispered. He heard a blast from above and a scream. Gagarov and Yarenko had blown their way in, and he'd wager that Sheremetev was dead. "Let's move, before the guards can react!" They turned a corner to see three guards wielding automatic rifles. Shelepin and Turov whipped out pistols and quickly fired, killing the guards.

Gagarov and Yarenko came running down the stairs. "Sheremetev's dead, and the food is in the cellar! Come on!" The two criminals kicked open a trap door, and the band dropped in.

"Kinda musty down here. Someone flip a light on." Kasimov spat. Yarenko lit a cigarette, providing a faint glow.

"There's a light switch." Gagarov flipped on the lights.

"Whoa! Damn!" Kasimov exclaimed. Lining the walls were refrigerators, crates of wine, and crates filled with delicacies. Boxes of chocolates lined the walls, and there were exotic fruits on the tables.

"This is Menshikov, you have company." The sniper buzzed them. "Three speeders inbound, all loaded with guards. They have guns." He said.

"Then let's break out that drone." Kasimov said.

The PDUAV-37 "Ravager" was common enough, and on Rhennyd, with order breaking down, they had a tendency to get... lost.

The Ravager flew overhead, controlled by Menshikov. It fired a blast of laser fire, incinerating several troops.

"Speeder is three minutes out!" Menshikov yelled as the Ravager did another flyby, continuing to rain hell upon the soldiers.

"Acknowledged! It's showing up on SUBDAR." Kasimov said. The bandits would be well fed for a nice long time.
Last edited by Pavlostani on Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:21 am, edited 2,742,950,128,932 times in total

The blood ravens
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The blood ravens » Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:18 pm

The government tries to stop the spread of the video but its too late. It was uploaded to the Galactic Internet, and has gone viral. After the loss of the scout team additional fleets are sent to the outer worlds to protect them.

Liecthenbourg
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Liecthenbourg » Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:32 pm

Galactic Senate, Citadel
The hustle and bustle of the Citadel was at all time peak in its large history, with more races then possibly ever recorded having representatives it was hard to keep track of all the new comers, for some however like Senator Voro the task was simple, he simply kept a record of all the Senators and their races, so when word had reached him a Senator he had not met before was on the Citadel he immediatedly left his office to search for him, passing by the various "upper" classes of the Citadel and its buisnesses run by various species ranging from the Volus, to the Rannochian Empire's very own Huragok's. He entered the Embassies and looked and looked at the large holographic map above him
"Hmm..." he said as his eyes moved up and down a list "Ah ha!" he said as he found the name "Vladimir Helgraf of the Palvostani" he then proceeded to walk to Vladimir Helgraf's office. Once there Voro knocked on the door, simply ignoring the panel next to it as he disliked them, due to their habit of not being able to recognise his species hand, which was rather unique, being blessed with two thumbs, and the fact it also opened the door if you had the authorisation.
OOC:Senator Voro: http://www.google.com/imgres?q=Sangheil ... =39&ty=133
Last edited by Liecthenbourg on Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Impeach Ernest Jacquinot Legalise Shooting Communists The Gold Standard Needs To Be Abolished Duclerque 1919
Grand-Master of the Kyluminati

The Region of Kylaris
I'm just a simple Kylarite, trying to make my way on NS.

The Gaullican Republic,
I thank God for Three Things:
Kylaris, the death of Esquarium, and Prem <3

The Transtsabaran Federation and The Chistovodian Workers' State

To understand European history watch these: Cultural erosion, German and Italian history, a brief history of Germany.

New Harvest
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Successful docking

Postby New Harvest » Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:34 pm

New Harvest wrote:In the small cockpit the comm operator is still communicating with the docks comm's,

"Dock 9B, you have permission to dock under diplomatic clearances" replied the comms officer

''we have successfuly docked and the ambassador is waiting''
NEW HARVEST
▲▼▲

MT/PMT
IN CONSTRUCTION

Esselman
Minister

Founded: Mar 23, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Esselman » Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:36 pm

While playing a piano that is now attached to a metallic belt encircling him, Sir Elton John issued a royal (but probably not going to make much of a difference politically) decree. "The Nation known as Greater Victoria is now accepting trade offers thus ending its history of xenophobia, come one come all!"

"Take out the last part, we'll probably be getting serious delegates coming to the capitol sooner or later or maybe even sending our own so we can't look ridiculous" Sir Elton said while eating what looked like a wombat. The long history of Greater Victoria had always been closed off to other nations, but finally they were ready to become a major force in the galaxy especially under the guide of a great chancellor.
"Send our senator to the capitol and have her... make the presence of Greater Victoria known!" Sang Sir Elton John who then went into a seven minute piano solo that led into the song "Rocket Man (I Think It's Going to Be a Long Time)"

Prusseuss
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusseuss » Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:40 pm

Colonization fleet Miraxis landed on Eternium and met with the planets Mala'kak leaders. After talking to the leaders, the leaders joined the Priesthood and all of the Mala'kak planets became part of the Priesthood of mars. The planets the Mala'kak colonized were Adin , Cerea , and Bunda.

OOC: the Mala'kak are the white aliens from Prometheus
"............"

Pavlostani
Senator

Founded: Jun 09, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Pavlostani » Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:41 pm

The Holy Dominion of Inesea wrote:Picket Cruiser Kronan, Approaching Warric Orbit

Captain Ramos Steele gazed upon the 3D rendering of his flotilla and the Order Planet Warric. The planet appeared Orange, while his Flotilla appeared Green. Tapping the hologram, he zoomed in on the Flotilla. Nearly 40 Capitol Ships were part of the progression, including the Kronan, 19 other Cruisers, and 20 Destroyers. Dozens of frigates darted around in packs of 6. Tapping yet again on the screen, he zoomed in on the Kronan.

Nearly 2 kilometers in length, and 1/2 a kilometer wide, the Kronan was a smaller Capitol ship. But she was armed with the finest in EWS and Long Range warfare, designed to interdict and destroy many small craft at once, from a very long way away. Running along her beam were banks of Maser arrays, Quad mounted Gauss turrets for in-close defense, and clusters of maser Torpedo launchers. Her hull itself was nearly 10 meters of battleplate further reinforced by a polarizing current that deflected most DEWs and absorbed the impact of Kinetic weapons.

Ramos turned back to face the Order Planet. For months now, the Order had been Plagued by a terrorist group, Blue moon. When the Confederal Embassy on Warric was bombed, the Confederal Republic ordered the 45th Expeditionary Fleet to assist the Order forces in combating the terrorists. So here he waited, pinging the Order Naval Yard with Orbit Entry requests.

PDS Regal

"Sir! New contacts!" Lieutenant Bodorev called from his console.

"Focus weapons on the hub." Gryzlov said grimly.

"Sir... they're not coming from the hub." Bodorev gasped.

"Must be coming directly from the blockade." Grzylov grunted. "Where?"

"Port side sir... oh my god." Bodorev stared.

"What is it?" Gryzlov asked.

"It's... it's not Blue Moon! It's the Ineseans! It's the Ineseans! Oh my god, we're saved! But... but how did they get past the blockade? Has it been broken? Because the ununupotasenium in the Oort Cloud makes sensors jumpy, have they discovered a way to solve that? I'll be. The Ineseans! Surely, we're saved!" Bodorev cheered.

The crew erupted into cheers and merriment. "Wait... new contacts from the hub. Blue Moon is back." Stepashin said.
Last edited by Pavlostani on Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:21 am, edited 2,742,950,128,932 times in total

The blood ravens
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The blood ravens » Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:41 pm

Liecthenbourg wrote:Galactic Senate, Citadel
The hustle and bustle of the Citadel was at all time peak in its large history, with more races then possibly ever recorded having representatives it was hard to keep track of all the new comers, for some however like Senator Voro the task was simple, he simply kept a record of all the Senators and their races, so when word had reached him a Senator he had not met before was on the Citadel he immediatedly left his office to search for him, passing by the various "upper" classes of the Citadel and its buisnesses run by various species ranging from the Volus, to the Rannochian Empire's very own Huragok's. He entered the Embassies and looked and looked at the large holographic map above him
"Hmm..." he said as his eyes moved up and down a list "Ah ha!" he said as he found the name "Vladimir Helgraf of the Palvostani" he then proceeded to walk to Vladimir Helgraf's office. Once there Voro knocked on the door, simply ignoring the panel next to it as he disliked them, due to their habit of not being able to recognise his species hand, which was rather unique, being blessed with two thumbs, and the fact it also opened the door if you had the authorisation.
OOC:Senator Voro: http://www.google.com/imgres?q=Sangheil ... =39&ty=133

The galactic council receives an urgent distress signal from the Republic of Armageddon. The message is garbled but the video isn't.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXE_zkyXfIA

Liecthenbourg
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Liecthenbourg » Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:44 pm

Esselman wrote:While playing a piano that is now attached to a metallic belt encircling him, Sir Elton John issued a royal (but probably not going to make much of a difference politically) decree. "The Nation known as Greater Victoria is now accepting trade offers thus ending its history of xenophobia, come one come all!"

"Take out the last part, we'll probably be getting serious delegates coming to the capitol sooner or later or maybe even sending our own so we can't look ridiculous" Sir Elton said while eating what looked like a wombat. The long history of Greater Victoria had always been closed off to other nations, but finally they were ready to become a major force in the galaxy especially under the guide of a great chancellor.
"Send our senator to the capitol and have her... make the presence of Greater Victoria known!" Sang Sir Elton John who then went into a seven minute piano solo that led into the song "Rocket Man (I Think It's Going to Be a Long Time)"

Senate, Citadel
Senator Tyrok sat in his office (That was connected to Zaal's and Voro's) quitely typing with his one hand, he then had a message beep on his omni-tool "NEW SENATOR FOUND" the message read
"Hmm" said Tyrok as he got up from his desk and walked out of his office, and proceeded to walk towards the hall ajacent to him, until he found a door, he looked up and a holographic bar over the door read "Greater Victoria Senator" he then proceeded to knock on the door, waiting eagerly for a response
Senator Tyrok: http://www.google.com/imgres?q=mgalekgo ... =231&ty=86
Last edited by Liecthenbourg on Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Impeach Ernest Jacquinot Legalise Shooting Communists The Gold Standard Needs To Be Abolished Duclerque 1919
Grand-Master of the Kyluminati

The Region of Kylaris
I'm just a simple Kylarite, trying to make my way on NS.

The Gaullican Republic,
I thank God for Three Things:
Kylaris, the death of Esquarium, and Prem <3

The Transtsabaran Federation and The Chistovodian Workers' State

To understand European history watch these: Cultural erosion, German and Italian history, a brief history of Germany.

The blood ravens
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The blood ravens » Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:50 pm

Within days of the scout team being massacred the first battle between the unknown Xenos, and the Armageddon Navy was recorded. The massive swarm of xenos decended on the scout fleet deployed to investigate reports of xeno activity destroying 70% of the scout fleet before they escape the tendril of the larger hive fleet. The reports from the brief engagement terrified Angelos. All fleets were ordered to defend the outer planets from this new threat. All 10,000 of ships of the Armageddon navy converge on the planets directly in the hive fleets path.
Last edited by The blood ravens on Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Angle Empire
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 13, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Angle Empire » Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:51 pm

Liecthenbourg wrote:
Angle Empire wrote:You are life forms. All life forms must be assimilated. Transport your entire crew over for assimilation immediately. Resistance is futile.

"Over my dead body" the Captain called out "I'd rather kick the bucket and join the ancestors then join you freaks of nature"

Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated just like the dozens of others stronger than you.
END COMMUNICATIONS

The Borg cubes powered their weapons. They begin to scan the capabilities and shield frequencies of the ship.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse