NATION

PASSWORD

Roleplay of the Galaxy (IC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Prusseuss
Senator

Founded: Feb 12, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Prusseuss » Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:27 pm

" I believe we should send in one of my Callidus assassins to map the area, because they use a drug which will alter their entire body, so they could infiltrate and then we send in our assassins." " Also, Tyrol, are you sending in any assassin's?" " And I believe that we should strike within a few days.
98% of all Internet users would cry if Facebook broke down. If you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.
FLY,MAGICKARP,FLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
" So every time I press this button,a person somewhere dies,but I get a million dollars ? "
" Yes,but don't be to hasty....."
*presses button 10 times*
" I'll take my ten million dollars now"
"............"

Liecthenbourg
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Liecthenbourg » Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:30 pm

Prusseuss wrote:" I believe we should send in one of my Callidus assassins to map the area, because they use a drug which will alter their entire body, so they could infiltrate and then we send in our assassins." " Also, Tyrol, are you sending in any assassin's?" " And I believe that we should strike within a few days.

"I will send Rivea'Sierra, Female Quarian Spectre, if someone can get the job down it is her" said Tyrol, who then proceeded to type a message into his omni-tool "She will await your assassins in the Rannochian Docking bay here on the Citadel"
Impeach Ernest Jacquinot Legalise Shooting Communists The Gold Standard Needs To Be Abolished Duclerque 1919
Grand-Master of the Kyluminati

The Region of Kylaris
I'm just a simple Kylarite, trying to make my way on NS.

The Gaullican Republic,
I thank God for Three Things:
Kylaris, the death of Esquarium, and Prem <3

The Transtsabaran Federation and The Chistovodian Workers' State

To understand European history watch these: Cultural erosion, German and Italian history, a brief history of Germany.

Prusseuss
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusseuss » Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:31 pm

" How many assassin's should we each bring?"
98% of all Internet users would cry if Facebook broke down. If you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.
" So every time I press this button,a person somewhere dies,but I get a million dollars ? "
"............"

Liecthenbourg
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Liecthenbourg » Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:32 pm

Prusseuss wrote:" How many assassin's should we each bring?"

"I'm sending one, draws less attention" said Tyrol
Impeach Ernest Jacquinot Legalise Shooting Communists The Gold Standard Needs To Be Abolished Duclerque 1919

The Region of Kylaris

The Gaullican Republic,

To understand European history watch these: Cultural erosion, German and Italian history, a brief history of Germany.

Liberated Counties
Senator

Founded: Oct 28, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Liberated Counties » Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:33 pm

Liecthenbourg wrote:
Prusseuss wrote:" I believe we should send in one of my Callidus assassins to map the area, because they use a drug which will alter their entire body, so they could infiltrate and then we send in our assassins." " Also, Tyrol, are you sending in any assassin's?" " And I believe that we should strike within a few days.

"I will send Rivea'Sierra, Female Quarian Spectre, if someone can get the job down it is her" said Tyrol, who then proceeded to type a message into his omni-tool "She will await your assassins in the Rannochian Docking bay here on the Citadel"

"Shah'Ru is an assassin with similar expertise, I shall send her to the docking bay as well, I reckon we should send atleast just one or two each"
I am a Liberal Capitalist living in the UK.

IIwiki Page | NStracker Page | Factbook

Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!

Prusseuss
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusseuss » Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:37 pm

" I will send 2 Callidus, 1 Protoss Dark Templar, and 2 eldar warp spiders
"............"

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Aug 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:39 pm

Tech Priest capital
The Miri-Voh Shiri exploration fleet has heard of the Tech Preist and wish to have diplomatic trade with them, the Diplomat Mih-Ko as came to the capital and request landing procedures.
This account must be deleted. The person behind it is a racist, annoying waste of life that must be shunned back to whatever rock he crawled out from.

Rygondria
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 12, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Rygondria » Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:41 pm

Um sir the warhead are in ok now iwant zeta destroyed! Why? because captian smith has already killed some of the crew and the rest escaped. so zeta was destroyed with reserch

The blood ravens
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 11, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The blood ravens » Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:41 pm

The marines begin making their way back to the landing pad where their Thunderhawk was waiting. They were getting nothing accomplished, and were needed elsewhere.
Last edited by The blood ravens on Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If at first you don't succeed try again with an equally horrible plan.
FT Nation: The Aurelian Imperium

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:44 pm

Rygondria wrote:Um sir the warhead are in ok now iwant zeta destroyed! Why? because captian smith has already killed some of the crew and the rest escaped. so zeta was destroyed with reserch

Mandalore contacted the Federal President"I demand why some of my Normadorian rearchers are coming back with some horrific ordels that you had stored in the spacestation Zeta!?"
This account must be deleted. The person behind it is a racist, annoying waste of life that must be shunned back to whatever rock he crawled out from.

Prusseuss
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusseuss » Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:44 pm

Mars

" Diplomat Mih-Ko." , Said the landing servitor," you are clear to land."
"............"

New Harvest
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 29, 2013
Ex-Nation

Application

Postby New Harvest » Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:45 pm

Liecthenbourg wrote:
New Harvest wrote:-Incoming Transmission-
Shuttle 10BFX
8 Crew
Light Weapons
Hyperdrive
*Non Hostile*
(Non Encrypted)
Permission to dock in Sa'Cea's military station?, We would like to discuss if New Harvest could assist in your efforts?
-Transmission Ended-

OOC:I'm sorry, did you make an application? if not the link to the OOC is on the first page

OOC: I have now. Sorry.
NEW HARVEST
▲▼▲

I'm from the UK and I'm straight. I like firearms and military vehicles, I also like sci-fi.
MT/PMT
MT: New Harvest.
PMT: UHR.
IN CONSTRUCTION

Liberated Counties
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Liberated Counties » Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:46 pm

New Harvest wrote:
Liecthenbourg wrote:OOC:I'm sorry, did you make an application? if not the link to the OOC is on the first page

OOC: I replied to your post asking me if I needed help

Liecthenbourg
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Liecthenbourg » Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:46 pm

New Harvest wrote:
Liecthenbourg wrote:OOC:I'm sorry, did you make an application? if not the link to the OOC is on the first page

OOC:Its alright, I accepted it

The Region of Kylaris

The Gaullican Republic,

Prusseuss
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusseuss » Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:48 pm

Tau Embassy

"We need to send the assassin's in now.", said Hediatrix
"............"

New Harvest
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Accepted Application

Postby New Harvest » Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:48 pm

Liecthenbourg wrote:
New Harvest wrote:OOC: I have now. Sorry.

OOC:Its alright, I accepted it

OOC: Thankyou
NEW HARVEST
▲▼▲

I'm from the UK and I'm straight. I like firearms and military vehicles, I also like sci-fi.
MT/PMT
IN CONSTRUCTION

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:49 pm

Prusseuss wrote:Mars

" Diplomat Mih-Ko." , Said the landing servitor," you are clear to land."

The Normadorian Ethershift to the servitor and spoke"I am here on beaf on the Miri-Voh Shiri and I wish to speak with the head Tech Preist if that is possible."

The blood ravens
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The blood ravens » Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:50 pm

The group boards the Thunderhawk, and returns to the ship. Once onboard the fleet moves away from the planet, and heads towards the edge of the solar system.

New Harvest
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Docking Permit

Postby New Harvest » Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:52 pm

Liberated Counties wrote:
Prusseuss wrote:" When shall the assassination be carried out?"

Tau Embassy

"Whilst we invade, without a leadership they cannot retaliate effectively"

Sa'cea

"Please specify your race, unknown vessel" replied the comms officer that picked up the transmission

We are a Human owned shuttle vessel, their is an ambassador on board, permission to dock?
NEW HARVEST
▲▼▲

MT/PMT
IN CONSTRUCTION

Liberated Counties
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Liberated Counties » Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:53 pm

Prusseuss wrote:Tau Embassy

"We need to send the assassin's in now.", said Hediatrix

"Mine have been put under your command, I'd rather focus on directing the main invasion" Said Aun'shi

Prusseuss
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusseuss » Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:55 pm

" I am giving you direct control of my ground forces, Aun'sha."

Mars
2nd in command of the Priesthood Morus Tetalus walked towards the diplomat, when he reached the diplomat he said" Hello, and welcome to Mars. Follow me , and we can talk in more comfortable spaces."
"............"

The blood ravens
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The blood ravens » Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:57 pm

The fleet leaves the solar system, and heads back to Armageddon for reassigning.

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:58 pm

Prusseuss wrote:" I am giving you direct control of my ground forces, Aun'sha."

Mars
2nd in command of the Priesthood Morus Tetalus walked towards the diplomat, when he reached the diplomat he said" Hello, and welcome to Mars. Follow me , and we can talk in more comfortable spaces."

The Normadorian walked to him in the romm where he decied to sit and fold his amphin like claws together.

The blood ravens
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The blood ravens » Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:06 pm

Gabriel Angelos sends 3 full fleets to deal with Ork pirates raiding a key supply line from the core worlds to the outer worlds.

The Holy Dominion of Inesea
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 08, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Holy Dominion of Inesea » Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:09 pm

Picket Cruiser Kronan, Approaching Warric Orbit

Captain Ramos Steele gazed upon the 3D rendering of his flotilla and the Order Planet Warric. The planet appeared Orange, while his Flotilla appeared Green. Tapping the hologram, he zoomed in on the Flotilla. Nearly 40 Capitol Ships were part of the progression, including the Kronan, 19 other Cruisers, and 20 Destroyers. Dozens of frigates darted around in packs of 6. Tapping yet again on the screen, he zoomed in on the Kronan.

Nearly 2 kilometers in length, and 1/2 a kilometer wide, the Kronan was a smaller Capitol ship. But she was armed with the finest in EWS and Long Range warfare, designed to interdict and destroy many small craft at once, from a very long way away. Running along her beam were banks of Maser arrays, Quad mounted Gauss turrets for in-close defense, and clusters of maser Torpedo launchers. Her hull itself was nearly 10 meters of battleplate further reinforced by a polarizing current that deflected most DEWs and absorbed the impact of Kinetic weapons.

Ramos turned back to face the Order Planet. For months now, the Order had been Plagued by a terrorist group, Blue moon. When the Confederal Embassy on Warric was bombed, the Confederal Republic ordered the 45th Expeditionary Fleet to assist the Order forces in combating the terrorists. So here he waited, pinging the Order Naval Yard with Orbit Entry requests.
I'm really tired

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse