NATION

PASSWORD

Hello this is SCIFI SUPERHEROES!(fantasy Rp signup

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Legato Venari
Ambassador

Founded: May 05, 2012
Ex-Nation

Hello this is SCIFI SUPERHEROES!(fantasy Rp signup

Postby Legato Venari » Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:35 pm

Sorry for the previous post by my brother who happens to be a prick (got onto my nationstates account) here's the complete Rp subject.

I've been trawling and looking through a lot of Rp's trying to figure out how to make a very good one. I think I have it figured out and I'll try to make one that's been on my mind for a rather long time.

The year is 2013. On the 31st of December the scientific community announces that due to vast mathematical error an extra month shall be added to this year. Obviously since the entirety of humanity is extremely insensible they proclaimed that 13/13/13 shall be the end of the world. Well they were partly correct. On the thirteenth day which was a Friday a rift appears in the fabric of time and space that connects our universe to another one in which all of the imaginings of human kind in our dimension appear. And. Most of them rather agree with the last message from god to his creation in the fourth book of the hitchhikers guide to the galaxy. "Sorry for the inconvenience." Due to this all of them want to kill human kind. Now the American, Japanese,Canadian,Russian and Mexican governments reveal that due to various incidents there has emerged a brand new species of humans. Amazingly strong, Amazingly fast, gifted with incredible powers over elements(fire,water,earth,air,light,fear,pain,electricity,life,death) . Now these special humans are rather young ( roughly 13 to 16) and due that much of the normal douchebags decide to start complaining like those other douchebags who complain that the world is actual flat, and pizza should be a food group (I have nothing against pizza)that we should let them kill us all. So obviously the government make an elite group of these humans to fight against the imaginings. (Yes you will be fighting esablished myths legends and urban legends not mention anything I can dream up.

Here's the app

Name:
Physical description( include age, can be pic):
Bio:
Element (two):
Country(of those listed above):
Now please don't go to insane on this.
The Flame Dawn wrote:"Alright," said the Doctor who walked to his desk and wrote a few things on a sticky note and handed it back to the boy, "well I'm assuming your doctor has an actual and legally obtained doctorate so here's ya note."

Legato Venari wrote:Don't look at her tits. Don't look at her Tits.

Legato Venari wrote:Mutiny! We shall toss Contamensia to the beasts! Attack! Attack! Kill The nation of Contamensia! Declare War!

Charlia wrote:...I may never sleep again.

This nation is known as the search for that third facking Karma bar.
This Nation is known as the creeping disdain for the lack of a fourth karma bar.

Return to Portal to the Multiverse