NATION

PASSWORD

Late Antiquity in the Neolithic: IC

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Pavlostani
Senator

Founded: Jun 09, 2012
Ex-Nation

Late Antiquity in the Neolithic: IC

Postby Pavlostani » Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:00 pm

The year is 500 AC. In the wake of the Bronze Age, several cultures are now developing iron. The West Eurasians of Lamikan seek to survive and expand their culture, and another West Eurasian tribe, the High Lordship of Arukadar seeks power and glory. Yet another West Eurasian group of peoples, the Dynastic People's of the Seestein Clan have set their eyes west. The Proto-Iranian nation of the Akkadian Empire has sprung up in the south, seeking a powerful Middle Eastern Empire. In the North, Megafauna Hunting North Asians have created a number of city states, collectively known as the Rus. The greatest two cities, Kiev and Moskva are in an eternal state of warfare while several other cities have banded together to form the shady organization of Black Shield. Negrito nations have also begun to form, such as the Kingdom of Inodey, who seek to reclaim their Holy Land. The Atlantic nation of Tyris hungers for Italy, the Balkans and Anatolia. A great Proto-Iranid state in the south, the Media Kingdom has appeared, seeking territory in the Rus. An Atlantic nation known as Belgae seeks to expand their religion, and become an economic superpower. And another Atlantic nation, the Clan Domain of Ureierum attempts to survive and unite their people. So begins the Epic of the Days of Late Antiquity of the Neolithic.

Northern Front, The Rus

In a wooden building, there was an ax. Not a woodcutting ax, that snaps upon armor, nor an executioner's ax, as unwieldy as it is. No, it was a war ax, designed to cleave through Moscovite armor and it was carried by General Zaharchuk of the Kieven Rus. "Damn cold today." Colonel Petrov shivered. "It's cold for them too." Zaharchuk said. He pocketed his ax in a special sheath on his leg, next to his scabbard, carrying his mighty sword, Skorb'a. Snow fell lightly around the fort. Three cossacks rode with the streltsy. "What's for dinner?" Major Vinov asked. "Borscht and goblusti." Zaharchuk said. Groans were heard all around. "I also got my hands on some rabbit meat." He added. "Well, it's better than normal." Petrov shrugged. "Break's over. We've got an enemy fort three kilometers north." Zaharchuk had the direction of the North Star memorized by heart, even if it was too overcast that night to see it. The team drew their weapons and headed out.

Urals

"Tovarisch?" A cautious voice inquired. "It's me Misha." Lieutenant Kolinski sighed. "Ah!" The two cossacks rode out, with many more in the mountains. "This is stupid. We don't even know if they're out there." Kolinski complained. "The Southerniks are out there. They fled over the mountains in the last war." Mikhail Zharkov said. "Come on Nadya." He patted his horse's neck. "Let's keep at it." The snow fell thickly, and the wind screamed above them. All was cold in the Rus that night.
Last edited by Pavlostani on Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Last edited by Pavlostani on Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:21 am, edited 2,742,950,128,932 times in total

DrakoBlaria
Powerbroker

Founded: Jan 31, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby DrakoBlaria » Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:48 pm

Korinthos,where Peloponese meets Greece

The Great 4
'The Nubians are coming,the Nubians are coming' yelled the young soldier
'How many of them' demanded the general.

It was a cold night and the troops were protecting the northen and only border of Lamikon.For years the Lamikans had settled in the area and even though some nubians tribes decided to accepted them and started trading them,giving access to nubian products.Other nubian tribes however,most likely newcomers to the area,decide to loot Lamikan lands.

'About 100 sir'
'Then it will end fast,unfortunately'

The Lamikan troops open the fort gates and charge with their cavalary.The suprised Nubians decide to fall back and get annihilated by the trained Lamikan soldiers.

'Just an other day,just an other victory.One day all these savages shall fear our name!'
Kleomentia wrote:Almighty Hellenic Overlord of Slavya, he who is the son of Zeus and the father of Greekishness.
When Greeks stop being nationalists, they stop being Greeks
ABOUT ME:
Male, Greek Nationalist, Orthodox Christian, State Capitalist
EU, communism, abortion, Greek/Turkish friendship, NATO, illegal immigration, Globalism, FYROM, gay marriage
Enosis, Megali Idea, Putin, Guns, Nationalism, Equallity, Kurdistan, Assyria
Economic Left/Right: -5.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 1.74

The Jonathanian States
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Jonathanian States » Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:33 am

Great Council of Seestein
"Brothers.Here we are.At the mighty Castle our ancestor built.The place where he swore revenge to the Atlantics.
We held them close, with trade, to prevent them from attacking.We may have better technology, but they are more in this area."
*start slowly speaking louder*"THIS.HERE. HERE IT WAS TOLD.AND FROM HERE IT SHALL HAPPEN.
IT IS TIME TO FULFILL OUR ANCESTORS OWE.
WE UNITED A LARGE AMOUNT OF TRIBES AROUND US.
ONCE WE WERE SMALL.
NOW WERE THE FORCE OF THE AREA.
AND AS SUCH, BY THE POWER GRANTED ME IN THE CORONATION BY THE DYNASTIC COUNCIL..."
*gets even louder*"...DELCARE WAAAAR.
Ready your troops.
In the next moon we will rise to the sinking sun."
*cheers and applaude*
"In the next moon, we will lead our clan to glory."

All Lords start organizing their troops.
Returned Nationstater -- You can leave Nationstates but Nationstates won't leave you.
Call me Jon, John, or Johnny, Jonathan or Jonnyboy, tJS and Jonathanian, with "states" or without.
This nation doesn't really represent my views and sarcasm is awesome.

DrakoBlaria
Powerbroker

Founded: Jan 31, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby DrakoBlaria » Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:15 am

City of Lamikon,The Blue Palace

Lamikon the 6th,direct descendant of Lamikon The Great calls all the lords to the City of Lamikon.

Emperor:'Proud Lamikans,you have been elected by the people to represent your cities.Thus you are called this very day to help me take a decision.Our relations with the Nubians have improved over the years but they still dream of taking our land.We can either keep trading with them and hope they will realise that we are superior to them or we can strike now before they do.I propose that we mobilize our troops and send them at The Great 4.Next time these looters try to take our land,we shall take theirs!Now who is with me?'

'All Kings agree'

'Thus it is decided,we shall take the fight to them.'
Last edited by DrakoBlaria on Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
Kleomentia wrote:Almighty Hellenic Overlord of Slavya, he who is the son of Zeus and the father of Greekishness.
When Greeks stop being nationalists, they stop being Greeks
ABOUT ME:
Male, Greek Nationalist, Orthodox Christian, State Capitalist
EU, communism, abortion, Greek/Turkish friendship, NATO, illegal immigration, Globalism, FYROM, gay marriage
Enosis, Megali Idea, Putin, Guns, Nationalism, Equallity, Kurdistan, Assyria
Economic Left/Right: -5.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 1.74

Return to Portal to the Multiverse