NATION

PASSWORD

The Revolution (OOC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Nytavuthar
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 27, 2012
Ex-Nation

The Revolution (OOC)

Postby Nytavuthar » Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:38 pm

Welcome to the American Revolution! Here is the war that began one of the powerful nations in the world. I intend for this RP to take place in the Colonies, but there can be a few naval battles out there. Once we get enough people I might begin making a Continental Congress thread. In the Continental Congress, if you are a congressman you can still be a soldier, I am only accepting one congressman from each colony. Here you will be able to RP as any person tat took apart in the Revolution. Here comes the Apps.
Name:
Appearance:
Position:
Sex:
Bio:
RP Sample

Name:
Appearance:
Stance:
Bio:
RP Sample:

Name:
Appearance:
Bio:
RP Sample:

Name:
Appearance:
How many troops you're leading:
Bio:
RP Sample:

Those were all the Apps. Just regular rules, like no godmodding etc. If there are any questions, send me a telegram or post it down in the thread.

Black Marshes
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Black Marshes » Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:06 am

So is each member one guy?
You may call me 'Black Marshes', 'Marshes', 'BM', or my spirit name- Muhammed ibn Yunus ibn Al-Aziz al Mizr :)

I believe Pluto is a planet- "Is a 'midget' not a person?" My opinion is supported by the Shropshire Head of Maths.
Global Warming and the Oil Crisis are myths- excuses to raise fuel prices and save raw materials.

Costa Rica vs South Korea for the World Cup Final!

Return to Portal to the Multiverse