NATION

PASSWORD

What Next?

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:04 am

Aussie Republic wrote:Adam was about to kill Rockfort, until Emily saw him and explained it was a punishment. Adam then appologised to Rockfort. Obeying Alisha's instructions, Emily gave John a bucket to use as a toilet and made him sleep outside. In the night, soldiers from their nation found John sleeping outside, took him back to their country and put him back in prison. They had left a card stating that they had done so. The next morning, Emily woke up and found the card and told Rockfort. Rockfort said that they had to go back. When they went back to Illinia, they were arrested flr helping a prisoner escape...

Pockmart Tchau is the leader of foreign Tchau Family, a large-scale of gangster family with extensive connections between nations. Pockmart arrived at Ilinia after successfully converted Stegart Gang as one of the lower branch of the gangster family.

Now, after he heard news about the capture of John the King, he dressed himself as a businessman and went to the current government and pretending to be a businessman who wish to pay anything for what John had done and also adopted him. That way, he can has a considerable amount of power and a military force at his disposal.
Last edited by Altito Asmoro on Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Stormwrath wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:You people can call me...AA. Or Alt.
Or Tito.

I'm calling you "non-aligned comrade."

A proud Nationalist
Winner for Best War RP of 2016

Aussie Republic
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Aussie Republic » Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:51 am

Altito Asmoro wrote:
Aussie Republic wrote:Adam was about to kill Rockfort, until Emily saw him and explained it was a punishment. Adam then appologised to Rockfort. Obeying Alisha's instructions, Emily gave John a bucket to use as a toilet and made him sleep outside. In the night, soldiers from their nation found John sleeping outside, took him back to their country and put him back in prison. They had left a card stating that they had done so. The next morning, Emily woke up and found the card and told Rockfort. Rockfort said that they had to go back. When they went back to Illinia, they were arrested flr helping a prisoner escape...

Pockmart Tchau is the leader of foreign Tchau Family, a large-scale of gangster family with extensive connections between nations. Pockmart arrived at Ilinia after successfully converted Stegart Gang as one of the lower branch of the gangster family.

Now, after he heard news about the capture of John the King, he dressed himself as a businessman and went to the current government and pretending to be a businessman who wish to pay anything for what John had done and also adopted him. That way, he can has a considerable amount of power and a military force at his disposal.

Tye government replied to him: "Bail is not an option. He killed the queen. He's lucky he doesn't hang for this"
Emily managed to get out by telling them she did not know John was on the ship. After they freed her, she told Rockfort to do the same which he also did, and that got him out too...
http://www.nationstates.net/nation=australian_republic
My new nation. DOn't bother with this one any more. All issues should be taken up with my new nation

Aussie Republic
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Aussie Republic » Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:52 am

Altito Asmoro wrote:

Tye government replied to him: "Bail is not an option. He killed the queen. He's lucky he doesn't hang for this"
Emily managed to get out by telling them she did not know John was on the ship. After they freed her, she told Rockfort to do the same which he also did, and that got him out too...
My new nation. DOn't bother with this one any more. All issues should be taken up with my new nation

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:52 am

Aussie Republic wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:

Pockmart Tchau replied:

"Please, if you may, I can give anything to you in exchange for John."

---------------------------------------

Adam order his men to look for John.
Stormwrath wrote:
Or Tito.

A proud Nationalist

Aussie Republic
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Aussie Republic » Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:57 am

Altito Asmoro wrote:
Aussie Republic wrote:Tye government replied to him: "Bail is not an option. He killed the queen. He's lucky he doesn't hang for this"

Pockmart Tchau replied:

They told Pockmart they could only release him upon his sister's permition
Meanwhile, Adam's men told him John was back in prison...

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:21 am

Aussie Republic wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:
Pockmart Tchau replied:

They told Pockmart they could only release him upon his sister's permition
Meanwhile, Adam's men told him John was back in prison...

Pockmart went to his villa, and brought 10 crates of C4 and accompanied with 500 men, are planning for the attack to free John.

--------------------------------

Adam went to Emily, and asked her why she let John caught. Emily tried to explain, but Adam refused to hear and left for Kalinia.
Stormwrath wrote:
Or Tito.

A proud Nationalist

Aussie Republic
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Aussie Republic » Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:14 pm

Emily dialed Adam and asked him for assistance. Adam traveled back to Illinia and stayed there as he was running out of money.
That night Alisha appeared to John again and said "I missed you. I'm glad you apologised to Emily" Alisha then gave him a hug and kept him company as he had no cell mate...

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:34 pm

Aussie Republic wrote:Emily dialed Adam and asked him for assistance. Adam traveled back to Illinia and stayed there as he was running out of money.
That night Alisha appeared to John again and said "I missed you. I'm glad you apologised to Emily" Alisha then gave him a hug and kept him company as he had no cell mate...

"Prowler" is a thief who arrested for stole 300 bars of gold from a bank vault. Now, he will be on the same cell with John the King. But, as the guard brought him to the cell, "Prowler" saw a girl hugged John.

"Prowler":

"GHOST!"
Stormwrath wrote:
Or Tito.

A proud Nationalist

Aussie Republic
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Aussie Republic » Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:06 pm

Alisha paniced a quickly disappeared. The police then gave Powler a drug test

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:21 am

Aussie Republic wrote:Alisha paniced a quickly disappeared. The police then gave Powler a drug test

12 hours ago...

Pockmart Tchau ordered his bodyguard and a former professional thief "Prowler" to infiltrate the prison.

"Prowler" can see a glimpse of ghosts, and an expert in infiltration and drug. He faked the drug test, and make him healthy, while actually, he suffered from a heroin addiction. After finished, he was sent to the cell:

"Hello, brother. What's your name? "Prowler" is my name."
Stormwrath wrote:
Or Tito.

A proud Nationalist

Aussie Republic
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Aussie Republic » Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:15 pm

John replied. The guards took Powler out of John's cell and sent him to a mental instutution because they thought that he thought he was seeing ghosts which were mot there

Aussie Republic
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Aussie Republic » Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:31 am

bump

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:49 am

Aussie Republic wrote:John replied. The guards took Powler out of John's cell and sent him to a mental instutution because they thought that he thought he was seeing ghosts which were mot there

During the journey to the mental institution, "Prowler" managed to killed the 3 guards who guarded him, and in the process, jumped out from the van.

As soon as he stood again, he pulled out his titanium knife, cut off his handcuffs, and go back to Ilinia.
Stormwrath wrote:
Or Tito.

A proud Nationalist

Aussie Republic
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Aussie Republic » Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:16 pm

Altito Asmoro wrote:
Aussie Republic wrote:John replied. The guards took Powler out of John's cell and sent him to a mental instutution because they thought that he thought he was seeing ghosts which were mot there

During the journey to the mental institution, "Prowler" managed to killed the 3 guards who guarded him, and in the process, jumped out from the van.

As soon as he stood again, he pulled out his titanium knife, cut off his handcuffs, and go back to Ilinia.

In Illinia, the police saw him, knew who he was and tried to grab him and arrest him. He killed an fficer, and another officer killed him in self-defence...

Aussie Republic
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Aussie Republic » Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:32 am

Bump

Aussie Republic
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Aussie Republic » Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:47 am

Bump

Aussie Republic
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Aussie Republic » Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:01 am

bump

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:26 am

Pockmart Tchau saw what happened, and quickly went out, and shot the police in retaliation. Soon, 100 of his men arrived, armed with AK-47s and form a defensive positions, in the middle of the main street.
Stormwrath wrote:
Or Tito.

A proud Nationalist

Aussie Republic
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Aussie Republic » Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:43 am

The police throw explosives at them, killing them all. Seeing how many people were on John's side, the government decided to have a referendum. John lost the referendum

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:45 am

Aussie Republic wrote:The police throw explosives at them, killing them all. Seeing how many people were on John's side, the government decided to have a referendum. John lost the referendum

Of course, John's loyalist, including the General of Air Force, Attelier Zhukov, launch an attack to the capital city with her private air force, about 50 4th generation aircraft.

John's loyalist in Kalinia, Satela Zhukov, the niece of Attelier, hack the mainframe of the nation in an attempt to shut down the electronic systems.
Stormwrath wrote:
Or Tito.

A proud Nationalist

Aussie Republic
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Aussie Republic » Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:54 am

The nation went to civil war...

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:57 am

Aussie Republic wrote:The nation went to civil war...

With General Gorard Zhukov, the head of the Zhukov family, raid the army's weapons depot, and successfully take over it in the process, and now on the process to be the new HQ for the loyalists.

Meanwhile, Rockfort and Emily joined the loyalist search team to find John before he is dead on the hands of the Death Squad led by the sadistic Captain Ror.
Stormwrath wrote:
Or Tito.

A proud Nationalist

Aussie Republic
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Aussie Republic » Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:11 pm

Altito Asmoro wrote:
Aussie Republic wrote:The nation went to civil war...

With General Gorard Zhukov, the head of the Zhukov family, raid the army's weapons depot, and successfully take over it in the process, and now on the process to be the new HQ for the loyalists.

Meanwhile, Rockfort and Emily joined the loyalist search team to find John before he is dead on the hands of the Death Squad led by the sadistic Captain Ror.

Rockfort found John hidding in one of the women's cells as he knew they would never find him there...

Aussie Republic
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Aussie Republic » Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:06 pm

Bump

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:01 pm

Aussie Republic wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:

Rockfort found John hidding in one of the women's cells as he knew they would never find him there...

However, Captain Ror arrived, and pulled out his pistol, and pointed it to Rockfort. His squad had been killed by the loyalists.
Stormwrath wrote:
Or Tito.

A proud Nationalist

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse