NATION

PASSWORD

What Next?

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Aussie Republic
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Aussie Republic » Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:33 am

bump
http://www.nationstates.net/nation=australian_republic
My new nation. DOn't bother with this one any more. All issues should be taken up with my new nation

Aussie Republic
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Aussie Republic » Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:06 am

Bump...
My new nation. DOn't bother with this one any more. All issues should be taken up with my new nation

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:08 am

Emily arranged a meeting with the judge, just two of them in a cafe. As they discussed the case, Edward entered the cafe, and hold the judge at gunpoint:

Edward: "Unless you refuse to cooperate, this bullet will go straight into your head."
Judge: "What should I do?"
Edward: "We show you a video, and then you must free John."
Emily: "Or else. We know the address of your family. Don't want to see your child being run over after school right?"
Judge: "O-Okay! I will do it."

The three watch the video, and then the judge agree to drop all cases from John and release him from the prison. Edward smiled and thank him, but give him a warning:

"You tell police, I'm gonna make sure you die.....in peace."

--------------------------------------

Meanwhile, the Stegart Gang-Prisoners Coalition struggled to fight the military with poor equipments. While John fled to the toilet, protected by Father Stuart, 45, and a former arsonist-turned-good guy, who armed himself with a stolen pistol and hid in the toilet with John.
Stormwrath wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:You people can call me...AA. Or Alt.
Or Tito.

I'm calling you "non-aligned comrade."

A proud Nationalist
Winner for Best War RP of 2016

Aussie Republic
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Aussie Republic » Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:16 am

The judge did not tell the police anything but they were watching, took Edward and arrested him.
After Edwards inprisonment, the judge refused to let John free as he did not understand the conection

In the meanwhile, the toilet that John and father Stuart were in was revealed, when the judge went to deficate...

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:24 am

Aussie Republic wrote:The judge did not tell the police anything but they were watching, took Edward and arrested him.
After Edwards inprisonment, the judge refused to let John free as he did not understand the conection

In the meanwhile, the toilet that John and father Stuart were in was revealed, when the judge went to deficate...

Somehow, Father Stuart shot the Judge to dead. Then, he ordered 4 of his men to grabbed any guns and ran for a car. They found 3 shotguns and 1 pistol. They ran to the garage almost unnoticed due to the riot, and took the key to the armored van. They drove it outside, with John too.

Meanwhile, Emily bribed some high-ranked police officers to release Edward.

Robert and William armed themselves with sniper rifles, and took position on one of the building close to the police station, and shot Edward twice on his head after spotted him.
Stormwrath wrote:
Or Tito.

A proud Nationalist

Aussie Republic
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Aussie Republic » Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:01 pm

Edward died leaving Emily 2 months pregnant to twins and widowed.
Father Stuart and John managed to get away, but Father Stuart in an adrenaline thrilled craze and in the heat of the moment drove off the cliff and killed himself, but John managed to escape in time and was caught by one of the officers. John, who was not at this stage allowed to hire a lawer nor allowed to try to prove himself innocent, was sentanced to death and found himself on death row...
Last edited by Aussie Republic on Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Aussie Republic
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Aussie Republic » Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:57 pm

Bump

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:36 am

Stegart Gang finally achieved victory against the military, and the prisoners poured into the Ilinia, ravaged and looted and killed anything and anyone they can found. Emily took shelter in her mansion along with Jason, Joseph, and Amelia.

Jameson and Eddie were killed during the riot, and Ed Bulkhead, the third-in-command took the leadership and storm the Ilinia. The military launched a quarantine and a large-scale attack to Ilinia. Police closed all borders to the other cities.

Meanwhile, Robert and William bribed the police and the judges to release John from the death row.
Last edited by Altito Asmoro on Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Stormwrath wrote:
Or Tito.

A proud Nationalist

Aussie Republic
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Aussie Republic » Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:31 am

The corrupt judges who were willing to free him were about to join their side, but were killed before they could...

Aussie Republic
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Aussie Republic » Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:02 am

bump

Aussie Republic
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Aussie Republic » Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:53 am

Bump

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:29 am

Aussie Republic wrote:The corrupt judges who were willing to free him were about to join their side, but were killed before they could...

The killer was revealed to be Kale Stewart, Emily's cousin and the most wanted criminal in the entire country. He killed them and took whatever they have during their visit to the local museum.

Meanwhile, Robert-William and Stegart Gang, both attempted to kidnap John, with different motives...
Stormwrath wrote:
Or Tito.

A proud Nationalist

Aussie Republic
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Aussie Republic » Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:19 pm

Robert and Willam captured John and were about to shoot him, when the police came in and dropped their guns
In the meanwhile Emily had a miscarriage...

Aussie Republic
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Aussie Republic » Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:05 pm

Bump

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:55 pm

Aussie Republic wrote:Robert and Willam captured John and were about to shoot him, when the police came in and dropped their guns

The police arrest both of them.

Emily is in the hospital right now, watched tightly by the police, because the Stegart Gang had managed to control half of the Ilinia.

John, meanwhile, able to escape from the police, and entered an abandoned truck, which turned out to be a transport truck, filled with food supplies en route to Kalinia.
Stormwrath wrote:
Or Tito.

A proud Nationalist

Aussie Republic
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Aussie Republic » Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:14 pm

Altito Asmoro wrote:
Aussie Republic wrote:Robert and Willam captured John and were about to shoot him, when the police came in and dropped their guns

The police arrest both of them.

Emily is in the hospital right now, watched tightly by the police, because the Stegart Gang had managed to control half of the Ilinia.

John, meanwhile, able to escape from the police, and entered an abandoned truck, which turned out to be a transport truck, filled with food supplies en route to Kalinia.

The police were informed around the entire country. John would be easy to find as the population of the country was only 10,000. Knowing that he might to flee, they got the police patrol around the whole nation, and the navy to patrol to patrol the west coast (which was the only coast), especially Illinia Port. They also informed in the neighbouring nations with land boarders.

In the hospital, Emily had met Jasminda, who wanted an abortion. Emily was willing to adopt the baby, but Jasminda refused due to Emily's bad name and assosiation with Edward, who was infamous across the country...
Last edited by Aussie Republic on Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Aussie Republic
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Aussie Republic » Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:33 am

bump

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:30 am

Emily attempt to pay Jasminda, but she refuses to. They fight...

OOC: Any ideas?
Last edited by Altito Asmoro on Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Stormwrath wrote:
Or Tito.

A proud Nationalist

Aussie Republic
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Aussie Republic » Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:40 am

OOC: Who cares. If we ever turn this into a movie, we could keep all the credit and pocket all the profits.
Of coarse if it were a movie, there would be three generations, the first generation would not last this long and there would allies and enemies and great wars, but anyway...

IC:
Emily no longer wants to attempt to try to take Jasminda's baby, but she tries to talk her out of the abortion as someone will adopt the baby. Jasminda is convinced...

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:42 am

Aussie Republic wrote:OOC: Who cares. If we ever turn this into a movie, we could keep all the credit and pocket all the profits.
Of coarse if it were a movie, there would be three generations, the first generation would not last this long and there would allies and enemies and great wars, but anyway...

IC:
Emily no longer wants to attempt to try to take Jasminda's baby, but she tries to talk her out of the abortion as someone will adopt the baby. Jasminda is convinced...

...However, Adam Stewart, Emily's father came and picked her up, back to their house in Kalinia.
Stormwrath wrote:
Or Tito.

A proud Nationalist

Aussie Republic
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Aussie Republic » Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:32 pm

It was New Year's Eve. A drunk nurse comes and punches Jasminda in the stomach for wasting his time when he could be celebrating with friends. He also punched Emily for the same reason. One of the other nurses saw the insident and couldn't let her go with Adam. Jasminda's baby died.

Adam couldn't get there anyway as they were in the Southern Hemisphere, it was a hot summer night and his car broke down due to over-heating

In the meanwhile, the police found John and were about to shoot him in the back of the neck, and kill him once and for until...
Last edited by Aussie Republic on Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:53 pm

Aussie Republic wrote:It was New Year's Eve. A drunk nurse comes and punches Jasminda in the stomach for wasting his time when he could be celebrating with friends. He also punched Emily for the same reason. One of the other nurses saw the insident and couldn't let her go with Adam. Jasminda's baby died.

Adam couldn't get there anyway as they were in the Southern Hemisphere, it was a hot summer night and his car broke down due to over-heating

In the meanwhile, the police found John and were about to shoot him in the back of the neck, and kill him once and for until...

A man showed up, and killed the police with his machine gun. He introduces himself to John as Mr. Joe Strungssgold, the friend of John's mother. He owns a large sugar plantation in the town of Stalinisa, a small town where the richest people in the country frequently visited for holiday. He took John there and adopt him as his own son, as he lived alone.
Stormwrath wrote:
Or Tito.

A proud Nationalist

Aussie Republic
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Aussie Republic » Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:58 am

Altito Asmoro wrote:
Aussie Republic wrote:It was New Year's Eve. A drunk nurse comes and punches Jasminda in the stomach for wasting his time when he could be celebrating with friends. He also punched Emily for the same reason. One of the other nurses saw the insident and couldn't let her go with Adam. Jasminda's baby died.

A man showed up, and killed the police with his machine gun. He introduces himself to John as Mr. Joe Strungssgold, the friend of John's mother. He owns a large sugar plantation in the town of Stalinisa, a small town where the richest people in the country frequently visited for holiday. He took John there and adopt him as his own son, as he lived alone.

Joe then realised why John was and turned him into the police. Joe knew Alisha very well but never had met John, so he too thought John was guilty...

Aussie Republic
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Aussie Republic » Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:14 pm

Bump

Aussie Republic
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Aussie Republic » Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:37 am

bump

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse