NATION

PASSWORD

What Next?

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Aussie Republic
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Aussie Republic » Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:54 am

Ror shot Rockfort and killed him and fell down a stair case, became unconscience and died as there was noone to call an ambulance...
http://www.nationstates.net/nation=australian_republic
My new nation. DOn't bother with this one any more. All issues should be taken up with my new nation

Aussie Republic
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Aussie Republic » Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:18 am

bump
My new nation. DOn't bother with this one any more. All issues should be taken up with my new nation

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:05 am

Aussie Republic wrote:Ror shot Rockfort and killed him and fell down a stair case, became unconscience and died as there was noone to call an ambulance...

The loyalists breached to the prison, rescued John and shot Ror at the same time, killing him.

Now, the loyalists had secured the capital city, the military base and the ports. For now, the loyalists appointed Emily as the regent, while John will be educated to be the President of The Nation of Ilinia. The previous government's troops still reside in Kalinia. They lack of support from the international community, but gained a large amount of air force support from the Moon Corporation, a foreign corporation who also act as the main military supplier of the previous government. Now, the Moon Corporation ask help from the Republic of Lak, a small but strong republic. While The Nation of Ilinia ask help from the Pirates Coalition, a coalition of pirates armed with minimal weaponry but with a large number of men.
Stormwrath wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:You people can call me...AA. Or Alt.
Or Tito.

I'm calling you "non-aligned comrade."

A proud Nationalist
Winner for Best War RP of 2016

Aussie Republic
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Aussie Republic » Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:16 am

Altito Asmoro wrote:
Aussie Republic wrote:Ror shot Rockfort and killed him and fell down a stair case, became unconscience and died as there was noone to call an ambulance...

The loyalists breached to the prison, rescued John and shot Ror at the same time, killing him.

Now, the loyalists had secured the capital city, the military base and the ports. For now, the loyalists appointed Emily as the regent, while John will be educated to be the President of The Nation of Ilinia. The previous government's troops still reside in Kalinia. They lack of support from the international community, but gained a large amount of air force support from the Moon Corporation, a foreign corporation who also act as the main military supplier of the previous government. Now, the Moon Corporation ask help from the Republic of Lak, a small but strong republic. While The Nation of Ilinia ask help from the Pirates Coalition, a coalition of pirates armed with minimal weaponry but with a large number of men.

OOC: First of all, Illinia is the name of the city. I have not named the nation. Second of all, John is the king, not the president.
The loyalists held control of the country, and Emily was running it well, as she was almost about to destroy the last rebel. But there was another problem, an enemy nation attacked...`

Previous

Return to Portal to the Multiverse