NATION

PASSWORD

Elfen High 2 (OOC 4, Closed, No Morals Allowed)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:22 am

Nationstatelandsville wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Picturing me as a grandfather is a terrifying thought.

He's your son.

Yes, Arjun is my son.

But I'm picturing me as a grumpy and cynical old man. I've already hit the "grumpy" part pretty well, but then we add the "old man" part.
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Founded: Apr 27, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:24 am

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:
Nationstatelandsville wrote:He's your son.

Yes, Arjun is my son.

But I'm picturing me as a grumpy and cynical old man. I've already hit the "grumpy" part pretty well, but then we add the "old man" part.

Hell, just add the "man". :p
"Then I was fertilized and grew wise;
From a word to a word I was led to a word,
From a work to a work I was led to a work."
- Odin, Hávamál 138-141, the Poetic Edda, as translated by Dan McCoy.

I enjoy meta-humor and self-deprecation. Annoying, right?

Goodbye.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:25 am

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Yes, Arjun is my son.

Hell, just add the "man". :p

"Jon E. has gone missing, but various body parts have been found spread across fourteen countries. Investigators are baffled."
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

The Inritus Extraho
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 05, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The Inritus Extraho » Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:26 am

Damn RP moves too fast. I can't even go to Further Confusion without falling behind.
If you see I've made a mistake in my wording or a factual detail, telegram me and I'll fix it. I'll even give you credit for pointing it out, if you'd like.
You can call me TIE. I'm not on much... so telegram me if you need something.
FanT Nation - FT w/o space.
I'm on CA time, so... pacific. UTC -8
I'm bi, not single, and really any pronoun works.
I'll check out RP's if you TG me about them.

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:26 am

Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:
Olthar wrote:Appearance: Link

I keep trying to figure out whether that gun is a Desert Eagle or a NERF Maverick.

Yes.
"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."—former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:27 am

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:
Nationstatelandsville wrote:Hell, just add the "man". :p

"Jon E. has gone missing, but various body parts have been found spread across fourteen countries. Investigators are baffled."

"Detective Notkhan explains, 'Eh, fuck it.' "

Goodbye.

Individuality-ness
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Individuality-ness » Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:27 am

Mavorpen wrote:
Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:I keep trying to figure out whether that gun is a Desert Eagle or a NERF Maverick.

Yes.

Mav, do you ever say "no"? Like, ever? (Debate does not count.)
"I should have listened to her, so hard to keep control. We kept on eating but our bloated bellies still not full."
Poetry Thread | How to Not Rape | Aspergers v. Assburgers | You Might be an Altie If... | Factbook/Extension

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:31 am

In addition to Lesotho, you may now decide one more random country that deserves to be blessed with sudden technological advancement and happiness.

I was thinking Suriname because why the fuck not? Or Namibia, for Neil. Or some other random place, like Vanautu, which worships Prince Philip for some reason nobody has ever fucking understood.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:31 am

Individuality-ness wrote:
Mavorpen wrote:Yes.

Mav, do you ever say "no"? Like, ever? (Debate does not count.)

Vagina.
"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."—former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman

Individuality-ness
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Individuality-ness » Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:32 am

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:In addition to Lesotho, you may now decide one more random country that deserves to be blessed with sudden technological advancement and happiness.

I was thinking Suriname because why the fuck not? Or Namibia, for Neil. Or some other random place, like Vanautu, which worships Prince Philip for some reason nobody has ever fucking understood.

How about the Bikini Atoll islands? The radiation from that H-bomb test surely has dissipated by now! *nod*
"I should have listened to her, so hard to keep control. We kept on eating but our bloated bellies still not full."
Poetry Thread | How to Not Rape | Aspergers v. Assburgers | You Might be an Altie If... | Factbook/Extension

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:34 am

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:In addition to Lesotho, you may now decide one more random country that deserves to be blessed with sudden technological advancement and happiness.

America! :p

Goodbye.

Individuality-ness
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Individuality-ness » Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:35 am

Mavorpen wrote:
Individuality-ness wrote:Mav, do you ever say "no"? Like, ever? (Debate does not count.)

Vagina.

Penis.

America! :p

No. :P

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:36 am

Mavorpen wrote:Vagina.

Penis.

Get your head out of the gutter Indi.

Individuality-ness
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Individuality-ness » Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:37 am

Mavorpen wrote:
Individuality-ness wrote:Penis.

Get your head out of the gutter Indi.

What gutter? All I see is this pipe that leads to this bright light at the very end.

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:39 am

Mavorpen wrote:Get your head out of the gutter Indi.

What gutter? All I see is this pipe that leads to this bright light at the very end.

Too busy watching a guy shove balls into holes.

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Founded: Jun 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:40 am

Nationstatelandsville wrote:America! :p

No. :P

Well, Jojo's company is based out of America, and since Daisuke lives in New York, I'm guessing his and D's company will be American, too. So, it's rather inevitable that America will be magitechnically advanced. So, I think Night was talking about some other country besides that.

In which case, I vote for a reunified Korea.
Last edited by Olthar on Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Second Cataclysm: My New RP

Roll Them Bones: A Guide to Dice RPs

My mommy says I'm special.
Add 37 to my post count for my previous nation.

Copy and paste this into your signature if you're a unique and special individual who won't conform to another person's demands.

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:41 am

Olthar wrote:
Individuality-ness wrote:No. :P

Well, Jojo's company is based out of America, and since Daisuke lives in New York, I'm guessing his and D's company will be American, too. So, it's rather inevitable that America will be magitechnically advanced. I think Night was talking about some other country besides that.

In which case, I vote for a reunified Korea.

Under Lord President for Life Nicholson of America.

Goodbye.

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:42 am

And reunified Korea will be officially named "Best Korea." *nods*

Copy and paste this into your signature if you're a unique and special individual who won't conform to another person's demands.

Individuality-ness
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Individuality-ness » Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:43 am

Mavorpen wrote:
Individuality-ness wrote:What gutter? All I see is this pipe that leads to this bright light at the very end.

Too busy watching a guy shove balls into holes.

*whacks herself with the newspaper of shame*

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:44 am

Mavorpen wrote:Too busy watching a guy shove balls into holes.

*whacks herself with the newspaper of shame*

It's called "pool," Indi.

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:45 am

Mavorpen wrote:
Individuality-ness wrote:*whacks herself with the newspaper of shame*

I thought you were talking about golf.

Individuality-ness
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Individuality-ness » Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:46 am

Mavorpen wrote:
Individuality-ness wrote:*whacks herself with the newspaper of shame*

Damn it, the play on words is too strong!

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:47 am

Olthar wrote:
Mavorpen wrote:It's called "pool," Indi.

I thought you were talking about golf.

This is why thinking is bad.
Mavorpen wrote:It's called "pool," Indi.

Damn it, the play on words is too strong!

Stop playing with it so much then.

Individuality-ness
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Individuality-ness » Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:50 am

Mavorpen wrote:
Individuality-ness wrote:Damn it, the play on words is too strong!

Stop playing with it so much then.

I'm on a forum, it's my job.

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:51 am

Mavorpen wrote:Stop playing with it so much then.

I'm on a forum, it's my job.

You shouldn't play Scrabble at work.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse