NATION

PASSWORD

Elfen High 2 (OOC 4, Closed, No Morals Allowed)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Nude East Ireland
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 31, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nude East Ireland » Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:06 am

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:
Nude East Ireland wrote:I remember it, but I also don't.

D&D magitech mixed with Nightkill's Shit lore and the Mahabharata.

What was it about? :P
Part One of the Incredible, Invincible Team Dai-Zarkeland!

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Founded: Apr 27, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:06 am

Nude East Ireland wrote:I remember it, but I also don't.

D&D magitech mixed with Nightkill's Shit lore and the Mahabharata.

Starring the citizens of Jasper taken by G.

Now that they've been returned, you probably need a new cast.
"Then I was fertilized and grew wise;
From a word to a word I was led to a word,
From a work to a work I was led to a work."
- Odin, Hávamál 138-141, the Poetic Edda, as translated by Dan McCoy.

I enjoy meta-humor and self-deprecation. Annoying, right?

Goodbye.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:08 am

Nude East Ireland wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:D&D magitech mixed with Nightkill's Shit lore and the Mahabharata.

What was it about? :P

Fucking bitches.
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

Nude East Ireland
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 31, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nude East Ireland » Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:15 am

Nationstatelandsville wrote:Now that they've been returned, you probably need a new cast.

Like West and his old friends.

Then again, we know how that ends. :P
Part One of the Incredible, Invincible Team Dai-Zarkeland!

Ranbo
Minister

Founded: Aug 06, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Ranbo » Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:43 am

Nude East Ireland wrote:What was it about? :P

Fucking bitches.

Very vague, Nightkill. That could apply to anything you create.
Last Edited by Charlie at 4:00 Oogle Time, 1,000,000 times in total

I am from the States of America. I dropped the United a hell of a while ago.
Bhastion Brews. For the coffee lover in you.

Jenrak, kick cancer in the face. We're all proud of your courage.

Rupudska
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Sep 16, 2010
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Rupudska » Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:47 am

Nude East Ireland wrote:What was it about? :P

Fucking bitches.

That applies to every RP you've ever posted in.

Also, where is everyone at the moment? I want to know who's near Elfen High's garage.
The Holy Roman Empire of Karlsland (MT/FanT & FT/FanT)
THE Strike Witches NationState | Retired King of P2TM
Best thread ever.
MT Factbook/FT Factbook|Embassy|Q&A
On Karlsland Witch Doctrine:
Hladgos wrote:Scantly clad women, more like tanks
seem to be blowing up everyones banks
with airstrikes from girls with wings to their knees
which show a bit more than just their panties

Questers wrote:
Rupudska wrote:So do you fight with AK-47s or something even more primitive? Since I doubt any economy could reasonably sustain itself that way.
Presumably they use advanced technology like STRIKE WITCHES

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:47 am

Rupudska wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Fucking bitches.

Also, where is everyone at the moment? I want to know who's near Elfen High's garage.

Izanagi's chilling with the Walrus beneath Titan.
"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."—former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:49 am

Rupudska wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Fucking bitches.

Nobody else is in the garage, I think.

Crowley, Anton and Richard are in Richard's office.

Not totally sure where Ciels, Megan, Dai and D are, I just dropped them off somewhere in the school.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:50 am

Rupudska wrote:

Nobody else is in the garage, I think.

Crowley, Anton and Richard are in Richard's office.

Not totally sure where Ciels, Megan, Dai and D are, I just dropped them off somewhere in the school.

Wherever they are needed.

Goodbye.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:21 pm

I like Odin. He's one of the saner gods and I think of him as an old man who is generally full of the universe's shit.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Founded: Jun 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:23 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Odin glanced at the Canadian. "James Callahan, isn't it?" he asked. "What do you require from Loki?"

"His penis in my bum."
The Second Cataclysm: My New RP

Roll Them Bones: A Guide to Dice RPs

My mommy says I'm special.
Add 37 to my post count for my previous nation.

Copy and paste this into your signature if you're a unique and special individual who won't conform to another person's demands.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:23 pm

Olthar wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Odin glanced at the Canadian. "James Callahan, isn't it?" he asked. "What do you require from Loki?"

"His penis in my bum."

:lol:

James wishes.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:08 pm

Athena sighed. "Stop playing around, Ganesh." she said sternly. "This is a serious problem. Now put that away."

Ganesh sighed and pulled up his pants. "Aphrodite would have done it."

"Unlike her, I'm not a whore." Athena retorted. "As she said, I may enjoy both the tongue and the sword, but I have no interest in partaking with either. Now what do you need?"

"Well, we're friends, right?"

"No."

"... Acquitances?"

"Unfortunately, yes." Athena sighed. "Now, why are you here in my library? Don't you have an army to raise?"

"Don't you?"

"I am far, far ahead of you on that. My army is already quite prepared and I will launch a surprise attack on Dys when the invasion starts. No need to give away our hand. Now, you are here for...?"

Ganesh sat down in a chair. "You see, Azazel's going to bring about the twilight of the gods again. I think we should stop that, you know. Keep it from happening. Remember last time?"

"Do not remind me." Athena shuddered. "That was horrific. Unfortunately, you have a point. Our place in the universe is more fragile than we would like to think. And ultimately, one school, one very special school, is all that stands between us and the end of all we know."

"And Crowley is the leader?" spoke a voice in the shadows questioningly.

"I believe so, Hades." Athena replied as Hades seemed to emerge out of her fireplace. "Welcome."

"I do not know if he is the correct choice. Is that really the man we want protecting reality? Knowing who he is and what he has done?" the tall, board shouldered man in dark knight's armour asked.

"That's the only kind of man who can protect our universe and reality." Ganesh said calmly. "You're welcome to be a doubting Thomas, but our unfortunate champion has been chosen. I did not expect Lewis to die- he was our backup. But it seems at long last Crowley has chosen to become a leader once more."

"I expect nothing but trouble." Hades grumbled.

"You always expect trouble."

"And look how often I'm proven right." Hades brushed some of the dust off him. "I will keep our home safe and my family safe...well, maybe except Zeus. But I will restate my worry of you choosing Crowley as our champion in this war. Remember the Egyptians. If they had been smarter...perhaps they would have lived. I do hope you haven't made the same mistake."

Ganesh smiled. "Relax. I'm a god of wisdom. I know what I'm doing."

"Judging by your track record, this does not inspire me with confidence." Hades said dryly.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:12 pm

Athena sighed. "Stop playing around, Ganesh." she said sternly. "This is a serious problem. Now put that away."

"Unlike her, I'm not a whore." Athena retorted. "As she said, I may enjoy both the tongue and the sword, but I have no interest in partaking with either. Now what do you need?"

"No."

"... Acquitances?"

"Unfortunately, yes." Athena sighed. "Now, why are you here in my library? Don't you have an army to raise?"

"Don't you?"

"I am far, far ahead of you on that. My army is already quite prepared and I will launch a surprise attack on Dys when the invasion starts. No need to give away our hand. Now, you are here for...?"

Ganesh sat down in a chair. "You see, Azazel's going to bring about the twilight of the gods again. I think we should stop that, you know. Keep it from happening. Remember last time?"

"Do not remind me." Athena shuddered. "That was horrific. Unfortunately, you have a point. Our place in the universe is more fragile than we would like to think. And ultimately, one school, one very special school, is all that stands between us and the end of all we know."

"I believe so, Hades." Athena replied as Hades seemed to emerge out of her fireplace. "Welcome."

"I do not know if he is the correct choice. Is that really the man we want protecting reality? Knowing who he is and what he has done?" the tall, board shouldered man in dark knight's armour asked.

"That's the only kind of man who can protect our universe and reality." Ganesh said calmly. "You're welcome to be a doubting Thomas, but our unfortunate champion has been chosen. I did not expect Lewis to die- he was our backup. But it seems at long last Crowley has chosen to become a leader once more."

"And look how often I'm proven right." Hades brushed some of the dust off him. "I will keep our home safe and my family safe...well, maybe except Zeus. But I will restate my worry of you choosing Crowley as our champion in this war. Remember the Egyptians. If they had been smarter...perhaps they would have lived. I do hope you haven't made the same mistake."

"Judging by your track record, this does not inspire me with confidence." Hades said dryly.

I feel like Ganesh won that title in a poker game or some such.

Goodbye.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:13 pm

Nationstatelandsville wrote:

"No."

"... Acquitances?"

"Don't you?"

I feel like Ganesh won that title in a poker game or some such.

He's usually quite good.

But the Fae fuck up all his calculations.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:15 pm

Nationstatelandsville wrote:I feel like Ganesh won that title in a poker game or some such.

He's usually quite good.

But the Fae fuck up all his calculations.

"OK, so... no idea what to do. What the fuck are these things? Dad?"

"Huh?"

"...Help?"

"Busy."

"You're smoking pot and watching soap operas."

"BUSY!"

"Our lives depend on this!"

"FUCK YOU! WHY CAN'T YOU BE MORE LIKE THE SEWARD KID?!"

"...Lightbulb."

Goodbye.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:31 pm

This is pretty much why I feel sorry for Lesotho and am giving them a break in this rp.

And Crowley also apologises for personally giving all of them HIV.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:34 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:This is pretty much why I feel sorry for Lesotho and am giving them a break in this rp.

That life expectancy is barely more than what we've had throughout a majority of our history.
"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."—former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:35 pm

Mavorpen wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:This is pretty much why I feel sorry for Lesotho and am giving them a break in this rp.

That life expectancy is barely more than what we've had throughout a majority of our history.

And they're stuck there. Sucks for them.

So I'm cutting them a break in EH out of pity.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:36 pm

Mavorpen wrote:That life expectancy is barely more than what we've had throughout a majority of our history.

And they're stuck there. Sucks for them.

Taka-Jameson Industries' factories are based there with the research center in New York or Elfen High, depending on where Daisuke lives in Arc 3.
Last edited by Nationstatelandsville on Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Goodbye.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:38 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:And they're stuck there. Sucks for them.

Taka-Jameson Industries' factories are based there with the research center in New York or Elfen High, depending on where Daisuke lives in Arc 3.

Probably EH.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:39 pm

Nationstatelandsville wrote:Taka-Jameson Industries' factories are based there with the research center in New York or Elfen High, depending on where Daisuke lives in Arc 3.

Probably EH.

This lets D play around in the labs without actually working.

This is a good idea OOC and awful IC.

Goodbye.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:40 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Probably EH.

This lets D play around in the labs without actually working.

Therefore it's brilliant.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:41 pm

Nationstatelandsville wrote:This lets D play around in the labs without actually working.

Therefore it's brilliant.

"D, what's that?"

"I call it SUPER-CAVENDIUM!"

(everyone dies)

Goodbye.

Rupudska
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Sep 16, 2010
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Rupudska » Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:44 pm

Before I write up my post, where is everyone?
The Holy Roman Empire of Karlsland (MT/FanT & FT/FanT)
THE Strike Witches NationState | Retired King of P2TM
Best thread ever.
MT Factbook/FT Factbook|Embassy|Q&A
On Karlsland Witch Doctrine:
Hladgos wrote:Scantly clad women, more like tanks
seem to be blowing up everyones banks
with airstrikes from girls with wings to their knees
which show a bit more than just their panties

Questers wrote:
Rupudska wrote:So do you fight with AK-47s or something even more primitive? Since I doubt any economy could reasonably sustain itself that way.
Presumably they use advanced technology like STRIKE WITCHES

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse