NATION

PASSWORD

Elfen High 2 (OOC 4, Closed, No Morals Allowed)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:29 pm

@Erin and Indi, nice oneshots.
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

Individuality-ness
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Individuality-ness » Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:30 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:@Erin and Indi, nice oneshots.

Thanks. Came up with the idea within about two hours. Figured that it would help me get to know my character better.
"I should have listened to her, so hard to keep control. We kept on eating but our bloated bellies still not full."
Poetry Thread | How to Not Rape | Aspergers v. Assburgers | You Might be an Altie If... | Factbook/Extension

Norvenia
Minister

Founded: May 07, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Norvenia » Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:53 pm

Norvenia wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Gracias, Norv.

Aye, I find the concept of religion fascinating enough without supernatural influences being real- seeing how things would rapidly change with the supernatural being real would be very interesting for me personally to explore, since I like worldbuilding. But it'll depend on whether it'll fit with what's going to happen in the next arc. I might make a religious character and then that aspect can be better explored, or use the angels to explore it.

I might be interested in helping with that. Me and religious characters, you know. Besides, a kind of chaplain/counselor/religious-studies-teacher - a little like AWB Gabriel at his most gentle and fatherly - might bring a bit of comfort and sanity to EH, as well as providing an opportunity to explore the reactions of religious people and organizations to this new world. Next arc, perhaps?

Repost for Night's attention and feedback.

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Founded: Jun 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:56 pm

Norvenia wrote:
Norvenia wrote:
I might be interested in helping with that. Me and religious characters, you know. Besides, a kind of chaplain/counselor/religious-studies-teacher - a little like AWB Gabriel at his most gentle and fatherly - might bring a bit of comfort and sanity to EH, as well as providing an opportunity to explore the reactions of religious people and organizations to this new world. Next arc, perhaps?

Repost for Night's attention and feedback.

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:
Norvenia wrote:

Seems good, I like the plan.
The Second Cataclysm: My New RP

Roll Them Bones: A Guide to Dice RPs

My mommy says I'm special.
Add 37 to my post count for my previous nation.

Copy and paste this into your signature if you're a unique and special individual who won't conform to another person's demands.

Norvenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Norvenia » Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:58 pm

Ah, missed that. Mea Culpa. App-making time, then. Thanks, Olthar.

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:59 pm

Norvenia wrote:Ah, missed that. Mea Culpa. App-making time, then. Thanks, Olthar.

No problem. :)

Copy and paste this into your signature if you're a unique and special individual who won't conform to another person's demands.

Erinkita
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 15, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Erinkita » Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:59 pm

Image Alison...
Loan me a dragon, I wanna see space.
Justice for Jane Doe

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:00 pm

Erinkita wrote:(Image) Alison...

Accidentally posted with your puppet, eh? :p

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:00 pm

Norvenia wrote:Ah, missed that. Mea Culpa. App-making time, then. Thanks, Olthar.

I look forward to seeing what you pull off.

I'll warn you though that Elfen High is possibly the most hedonistic and random place ever. :p
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

Erinkita
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Erinkita » Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:01 pm

Olthar wrote:

Accidentally posted with your puppet, eh? :p

Yep. :blush:
Justice for Jane Doe

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:02 pm

...so that's why I "lost" the one shot I made. No idea what I was thinking.
"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."—former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:02 pm

Erinkita wrote:
Olthar wrote:Accidentally posted with your puppet, eh? :p

I have puppets, but I think they all died. :p
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Norvenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Norvenia » Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:02 pm

I look forward to seeing what you pull off.

I'll warn you though that Elfen High is possibly the most hedonistic and random place ever. :p

Then it needs me all the more, child.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:03 pm

Norvenia wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:I look forward to seeing what you pull off.

Usually when Christians say children need them, it does not end well. :p
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:03 pm

Erinkita wrote:
Olthar wrote:Accidentally posted with your puppet, eh? :p

Well, now I know who that nation belongs to, so you can never try ninja tactics with it. >:D

Erinkita wrote:Yep. :blush:

Yeah, all my puppets are deader than a doornail. *nods*

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:04 pm

Norvenia wrote:

:rofl:

Norvenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Norvenia » Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:05 pm

Norvenia wrote:

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/M ... IsCatholic

Lies! Nat actually has started playing on this in AWB, with a martial-arts-battle reenactment of the Reformation. Seriously, though, compulsory clerical celibacy is the best way imaginable to ensure that you end up with only sexually disturbed people in your clergy. It could be designed to the purpose.

Individuality-ness
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Individuality-ness » Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:07 pm

:hug:

Norvenia wrote:Then it needs me all the more, child.

:rofl:
"I should have listened to her, so hard to keep control. We kept on eating but our bloated bellies still not full."
Poetry Thread | How to Not Rape | Aspergers v. Assburgers | You Might be an Altie If... | Factbook/Extension

Erinkita
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Erinkita » Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:07 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:@Erin and Indi, nice oneshots.

Thank you. :) Part 2 coming soon-ish.

Mavorpen wrote:...so that's why I "lost" the one shot I made. No idea what I was thinking.

Any relatively unique searchable words used in it?

You gotta feed them.
I had Puppetland, which died. And then Shempy Vampires, which also died. Now it's Short Stocky Slow-Witted Bald Men.

Olthar wrote:

Well, now I know who that nation belongs to, so you can never try ninja tactics with it. >:D

I don't know what that means! :)
Justice for Jane Doe

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:07 pm

Norvenia wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Usually when Christians say children need them, it does not end well. :p

Lies! Nat actually has started playing on this in AWB, with a martial-arts-battle reenactment of the Reformation. Seriously, though, compulsory clerical celibacy is the best way imaginable to ensure that you end up with only sexually disturbed people in your clergy. It could be designed to the purpose.

Before life got in the way, I had introduced Ivan as a Russian Orthodox so we could get a Reformation debate. I'm watching the current one in AWB with great interest.

Admittedly I end up thinking Christianity is Catholic because I was educated at a Catholic school, my wife is Catholic, most Indian Christians are Catholic and so on. The fact Christianity also had sects like Hinduism and Islam was a shock to me at first.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

AETEN II
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 31, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby AETEN II » Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:10 pm

I might do a oneshot or simply post it in the next IC, where Septimus recounts how he discovered his powers.

Trying to decide whether it was when he accidentally fired everyone in his first battle with barbarians, including those within his own tent party. That or he was pissed the fuck off when either a sibling or comrade died, and accidentally unleashed a torrent of electricity into their body that revived them for a brief period of time, but due to brain damage (that he didn't understand), they didn't know who they were or what had happened, only that they had been stabbed and then soon collapsed, dead again and incapable of being restored again.
"Quod Vult, Valde Valt"

Excuse me, sir. Seeing as how the V.P. is such a V.I.P., shouldn't we keep the P.C. on the Q.T.? 'Cause if it leaks to the V.C. he could end up M.I.A., and then we'd all be put out in K.P.

Nationstatelandsville wrote:"Why'd the chicken cross the street?"

"Because your dad's a whore."

"...He died a week ago."

"Of syphilis, I bet."

Best Gif on the internet.

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:11 pm

Norvenia wrote:

Before life got in the way, I had introduced Ivan as a Russian Orthodox so we could get a Reformation debate. I'm watching the current one in AWB with great interest.

Admittedly I end up thinking Christianity is Catholic because I was educated at a Catholic school, my wife is Catholic, most Indian Christians are Catholic and so on. The fact Christianity also had sects like Hinduism and Islam was a shock to me at first.

Yep. Christianity has sects. 20,000+ of them, even. :P

Erinkita
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Erinkita » Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:11 pm

Norvenia wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:I look forward to seeing what you pull off.

I'm actually really excited to see what you bring.

Individuality-ness wrote:

:hug:

:kiss: Always go right for the feels, you do.
Justice for Jane Doe

Erinkita
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Erinkita » Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:13 pm

AETEN II wrote:I might do a oneshot or simply post it in the next IC, where Septimus recounts how he discovered his powers.

Trying to decide whether it was when he accidentally fired everyone in his first battle with barbarians, including those within his own tent party. That or he was pissed the fuck off when either a sibling or comrade died, and accidentally unleashed a torrent of electricity into their body that revived them for a brief period of time, but due to brain damage (that he didn't understand), they didn't know who they were or what had happened, only that they had been stabbed and then soon collapsed, dead again and incapable of being restored again.

I favour the second one.
Justice for Jane Doe

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:14 pm

Olthar wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Before life got in the way, I had introduced Ivan as a Russian Orthodox so we could get a Reformation debate. I'm watching the current one in AWB with great interest.

Yep. Christianity has sects. 20,000+ of them, even. :P

And they each want the rest to bugger off. :p

Out of them, I generally like the Quakers, Anglicans and Episcopals. Those institutions (at least in the West) tend to be more agreeable with my viewpoint. I don't like Catholicism, but I know very few Catholics who follow every word of the Catholic Church. I think it's a requirement of Catholicism to ignore half the things the Church officially says. :lol:
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse