NATION

PASSWORD

Elfen High 2 (OOC 4, Closed, No Morals Allowed)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Erinkita
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 15, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Erinkita » Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:15 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:
Erinkita wrote:Hoh hoh hoh hoh.

Welp. Imma play me some Phoenix Wright.

I should go do some exercise as well, or go around the city a bit more. Later you lot.

Byes! :hug: :kiss:
Loan me a dragon, I wanna see space.
Justice for Jane Doe

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:15 pm

Erinkita wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:I should go do some exercise as well, or go around the city a bit more. Later you lot.

Byes! :hug: :kiss:

:hug: :kiss:
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Founded: Jun 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:15 pm

Erinkita wrote:Hoh hoh hoh hoh.

Welp. Imma play me some Phoenix Wright.

I should go do some exercise as well, or go around the city a bit more. Later you lot.

:hug:
The Second Cataclysm: My New RP

Roll Them Bones: A Guide to Dice RPs

My mommy says I'm special.
Add 37 to my post count for my previous nation.

Copy and paste this into your signature if you're a unique and special individual who won't conform to another person's demands.

Ranbo
Minister

Founded: Aug 06, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Ranbo » Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:03 pm

I should probably post. I haven't Kane do...well, anything for a while now.

Oh well...tomorrow. :p
Last Edited by Charlie at 4:00 Oogle Time, 1,000,000 times in total

I am from the States of America. I dropped the United a hell of a while ago.
Bhastion Brews. For the coffee lover in you.

Jenrak, kick cancer in the face. We're all proud of your courage.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:21 pm

*cracks back*

Excellent, I finally beat Aliana.

Mind you, I had to get a fellow black belt friend's help to manage to do it. :p
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:22 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:*cracks back*

Excellent, I finally beat Aliana.

Mind you, I had to get a fellow black belt friend's help to manage to do it. :p

:lol:

Copy and paste this into your signature if you're a unique and special individual who won't conform to another person's demands.

Hardened Pyrokinetics
Powerbroker

Founded: May 31, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Hardened Pyrokinetics » Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:36 pm

So I did a little thinking over the weekend (Ende, shut up) and came to the following conclusions:

1. I still think everyone overreacted to my criticism of the powergrid system (and my everyone I include myself), and had I just received an apology from Jackie for her godmodding (which I would still appreciate) and everyone else had just stayed out of it, things wouldn't have turned out the way they did.
2. Night isn't like the people I have to interact with on a daily basis. He's capable of understanding logic and reasoning, and my extreme lengths at trying to get him to listen came off as more of a spoiled child throwing a temper tantrum.
3. Night still isn't getting control of James. I'm going to be as honest as I was at the beginning: I want control of him in Elfen High back. I hate straight-up lying to people, and I can't bring myself to tell Night to his metaphoric face that I don't want James back. If he wants to consider that me not "learning my lesson", fine, whatever. I'm just not going to lie and put on a pretty face.

Figured all of you deserved to hear that rather than just Night. I'm mostly sorry for the shenanigans earlier, and while I'll admit that perhaps I shouldn't have let what started as a simple "Jackie wtf r u doin" turn into a multi-page debate (as civil as it was), I'm not going to take full responsibility for it or lie and say that this isn't partially motivated by me wanting my character back. Only partially, though. Mostly, I wanted to keep you guys as friends.
Ankh Mauta
Pope Joan wrote:I had a client who stole the magnetic flashing light from the top of a police car.

It was parked in front of his house because they were asking his parents about his theft of 100 pounds of copper wire from the high school.

Galloism wrote:I bet it takes a lot of weed to get stoned to death.

New Manvir wrote:Canada: We have flying bears.

greed and death wrote:It is a sad day when we criticize the President for honoring a solider who gave everything for his nation.

Olthar wrote:
Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:... He's twenty.

He's also a moron.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:02 pm

Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:So I did a little thinking over the weekend (Ende, shut up) and came to the following conclusions:

1. I still think everyone overreacted to my criticism of the powergrid system (and my everyone I include myself), and had I just received an apology from Jackie for her godmodding (which I would still appreciate) and everyone else had just stayed out of it, things wouldn't have turned out the way they did.
2. Night isn't like the people I have to interact with on a daily basis. He's capable of understanding logic and reasoning, and my extreme lengths at trying to get him to listen came off as more of a spoiled child throwing a temper tantrum.
3. Night still isn't getting control of James. I'm going to be as honest as I was at the beginning: I want control of him in Elfen High back. I hate straight-up lying to people, and I can't bring myself to tell Night to his metaphoric face that I don't want James back. If he wants to consider that me not "learning my lesson", fine, whatever. I'm just not going to lie and put on a pretty face.

Figured all of you deserved to hear that rather than just Night. I'm mostly sorry for the shenanigans earlier, and while I'll admit that perhaps I shouldn't have let what started as a simple "Jackie wtf r u doin" turn into a multi-page debate (as civil as it was), I'm not going to take full responsibility for it or lie and say that this isn't partially motivated by me wanting my character back. Only partially, though. Mostly, I wanted to keep you guys as friends.

Good- you swallowed your pride and used some humility, which goes a long way. I never fully expected to permanently take James in any case and your posting here to apologise makes a large difference in the judgement.

However, I want to reinforce a punishment to make sure of it. I will not take James from you- but I will remove him from the rest of Arc 2 (which admittedly is probably until Saturday now, so not too much of a punishment), minus an epilogue post you can write. You can bring him back full force in Arc 3 or not as you wish.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Hardened Pyrokinetics
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Hardened Pyrokinetics » Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:32 pm

Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:So I did a little thinking over the weekend (Ende, shut up) and came to the following conclusions:

Good- you swallowed your pride and used some humility, which goes a long way. I never fully expected to permanently take James in any case and your posting here to apologise makes a large difference in the judgement.

However, I want to reinforce a punishment to make sure of it. I will not take James from you- but I will remove him from the rest of Arc 2 (which admittedly is probably until Saturday now, so not too much of a punishment), minus an epilogue post you can write. You can bring him back full force in Arc 3 or not as you wish.

Considering James' character arc, taking me out of Arc 2 is a huge punishment and completely fucks with everything.

Thanks. Really appreciate it.
Ankh Mauta
Pope Joan wrote:I had a client who stole the magnetic flashing light from the top of a police car.

It was parked in front of his house because they were asking his parents about his theft of 100 pounds of copper wire from the high school.

greed and death wrote:It is a sad day when we criticize the President for honoring a solider who gave everything for his nation.

Olthar wrote:

He's also a moron.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:37 pm

Naxinian looked down at the grave, the grave with no body in it. There had been no body to find of his son, though there had been a vivid one to find of his wife. Naxinian wept silently, standing stoically all the while. Next to his son's grave lay his wife's. There was a body in that one, he knew that.

He had come to Heavensgate for a better life with his own parents. Now they were dead too. His wife, raised here as well, dead. His son, born and raised here, dead. Was it really a home of hope? Heavensgate was supposed to be the guiding light for a good future, a good life. But it was just another Hell for him.

"Damn you killer, damn you the building which hid the blood she was spilling." he muttered to himself in his accented Latin. He had lived here nearly his whole life and he barely had a grasp on the language. Heh, that's what happened when you really got to see any formal teaching in it...

But he spoke Latin anyway. He was a demon, yes, but he was also of Heavensgate. He wasn't an angel, but this was his home and he would speak the language, no matter how terrible it was. His son spoke the language...yes, when Ran spoke at all, he spoke beautifully. But Ran had always been more comfortable with numbers rather than words or fighting.

Naxinian had been proud of him, but...the outer borders of Heavensgate were always dangerous. Naxinian had put off trying to get a better home more inside the demon ring- they couldn't afford it and his family would be safe enough while he was there. But Naxinian couldn't be there all the time. One day he was gone. That day, a demon gang had attacked and killed his wife and kidnapped his son for a sacrifice.

Naxinian was usually a peaceful and calm demon. But that day he had hunted down the gang and spent some extra time "talking" to them. But it was no use- his son had already been gone when he showed up. His son Ran, who would rather hold a quill than a sword, was dead now.

Since then, Naxinian had never missed a Sunday at the church. It made him feel comfortable inside, it made him feel better. But even so...it could never fully heal him. Never fully.

He spoke in broken Latin to his wife's grave. "I'm sorry." he managed to say. "I am so sorry I was gone that day." Nothing but a breeze in the air. "I bought that house inside the city now. Well, I got it in any case. The angel's sector too!" he chuckled. "But they had taken out all the angels in the city. They're in this Earth place called "Moscow"." A quiet moment. "You always did want to visit Earth." he sighed.

Tears falling down again. Tears falling down. Naxinian dropped down at his knees and sighed. "You always wanted to visit too, Ran." he apologised. But the apology was too little, too late. "I wish...I wish I could give you more time." Now his Latin was better in his grief, improving itself in his son's memory. But the demon didn't even notice. "But I am going to say this. I am joining the human army and we will fight Azazel. Then we can finally prove all of us equal to the angels, eh?" he chuckled. Naxinian didn't believe a word of it. But Ran had always hoped for that.

Ran had never understood why the demons and angels weren't equal. They could do the same things, they were both equally smart if taught right. If looked at numerically, they were identical in a sense. Ran liked numbers. Numbers never mocked or attacked or discriminated. Not so much could be said about life.

Naxinian stood up. "Goodbye, Ran. Goodbye, Jani." he said softly.

Then Naxinian the widower left and Naxinian the fighter went to the army.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:39 pm

Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Good- you swallowed your pride and used some humility, which goes a long way. I never fully expected to permanently take James in any case and your posting here to apologise makes a large difference in the judgement.

Considering James' character arc, taking me out of Arc 2 is a huge punishment and completely fucks with everything.

*shrug* Then I'll go back to the original one.

And that could have been a perfect post and recognition of improvement if the last sarcastic part hadn't been there.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Hardened Pyrokinetics
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Hardened Pyrokinetics » Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:40 pm

Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:Considering James' character arc, taking me out of Arc 2 is a huge punishment and completely fucks with everything.

*shrug* Then I'll go back to the original one.

And that could have been a perfect post and recognition of improvement if the last sarcastic part hadn't been there.

You say that like you expect me to not be bitterly sarcastic.
Ankh Mauta

Olthar wrote:

He's also a moron.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:41 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:*shrug* Then I'll go back to the original one.

You say that like you expect me to not be bitterly sarcastic.

That's precisely what I expect and want.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:41 pm

Naxinian looked down at the grave, the grave with no body in it. There had been no body to find of his son, though there had been a vivid one to find of his wife. Naxinian wept silently, standing stoically all the while. Next to his son's grave lay his wife's. There was a body in that one, he knew that.

He had come to Heavensgate for a better life with his own parents. Now they were dead too. His wife, raised here as well, dead. His son, born and raised here, dead. Was it really a home of hope? Heavensgate was supposed to be the guiding light for a good future, a good life. But it was just another Hell for him.

"Damn you killer, damn you the building which hid the blood she was spilling." he muttered to himself in his accented Latin. He had lived here nearly his whole life and he barely had a grasp on the language. Heh, that's what happened when you really got to see any formal teaching in it...

But he spoke Latin anyway. He was a demon, yes, but he was also of Heavensgate. He wasn't an angel, but this was his home and he would speak the language, no matter how terrible it was. His son spoke the language...yes, when Ran spoke at all, he spoke beautifully. But Ran had always been more comfortable with numbers rather than words or fighting.

Naxinian had been proud of him, but...the outer borders of Heavensgate were always dangerous. Naxinian had put off trying to get a better home more inside the demon ring- they couldn't afford it and his family would be safe enough while he was there. But Naxinian couldn't be there all the time. One day he was gone. That day, a demon gang had attacked and killed his wife and kidnapped his son for a sacrifice.

Naxinian was usually a peaceful and calm demon. But that day he had hunted down the gang and spent some extra time "talking" to them. But it was no use- his son had already been gone when he showed up. His son Ran, who would rather hold a quill than a sword, was dead now.

Since then, Naxinian had never missed a Sunday at the church. It made him feel comfortable inside, it made him feel better. But even so...it could never fully heal him. Never fully.

He spoke in broken Latin to his wife's grave. "I'm sorry." he managed to say. "I am so sorry I was gone that day." Nothing but a breeze in the air. "I bought that house inside the city now. Well, I got it in any case. The angel's sector too!" he chuckled. "But they had taken out all the angels in the city. They're in this Earth place called "Moscow"." A quiet moment. "You always did want to visit Earth." he sighed.

Tears falling down again. Tears falling down. Naxinian dropped down at his knees and sighed. "You always wanted to visit too, Ran." he apologised. But the apology was too little, too late. "I wish...I wish I could give you more time." Now his Latin was better in his grief, improving itself in his son's memory. But the demon didn't even notice. "But I am going to say this. I am joining the human army and we will fight Azazel. Then we can finally prove all of us equal to the angels, eh?" he chuckled. Naxinian didn't believe a word of it. But Ran had always hoped for that.

Ran had never understood why the demons and angels weren't equal. They could do the same things, they were both equally smart if taught right. If looked at numerically, they were identical in a sense. Ran liked numbers. Numbers never mocked or attacked or discriminated. Not so much could be said about life.

The feels. :(

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:45 pm

Olthar wrote:

The feels. :(

I like oneshots. They let me elaborate on characters I don't get the chance to elaborate on IC.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Ende
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 23, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ende » Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:45 pm

That's actually really depressing.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:47 pm

Ende wrote:

That's actually really depressing.

And you had wanted to genocide the demons. :p
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:47 pm

Olthar wrote:The feels. :(

I like oneshots. They let me elaborate on characters I don't get the chance to elaborate on IC.

Indeed. :(

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:51 pm

Olthar wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:I like oneshots. They let me elaborate on characters I don't get the chance to elaborate on IC.

Indeed. :(

As a confirmation, Ran was autistic.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:59 pm

Who's been your favourite NPC so far?

Least favourite?
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Hardened Pyrokinetics
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Hardened Pyrokinetics » Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:01 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Who's been your favourite NPC so far?

Least favourite?

None of them

All of them
Ankh Mauta

Olthar wrote:

He's also a moron.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:07 pm

Least favourite?

None of them

All of them

I'll be clear on something here if you are going to come back.

Remember Ameri? Basically you're being him right now, exactly like him, but more literate. In our TG, you actually did hit the nail on the head when you said that because I (and everyone else) expected to see you as a brat, we would read your posts that way. In the past few days, you yourself admitted you were acting like a spoiled child throwing a temper tantrum. It will take a while for you to rebuild and heal that reputation among everyone here. So for a while, go by the Ameri Rule I had set up- if you have nothing positive to say in a thought out and non-sarcastic manner, do not say anything. You need to heal your reputation here in my eyes and everyone else's.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:09 pm

Least favourite?

Calliel.

Sanchez.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:11 pm

Olthar wrote:

Least favourite?

Calliel.

Sanchez.

What's wrong with Sanchez? Is he just bland?
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Ende
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 23, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ende » Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:12 pm

Least favourite?

Calliel, because how the hell can you not like Calliel?

I don't think I really liked that soul-splicing-scientist-doctor guy in Atlantis because he was never explained and it was really damn random.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse