NATION

PASSWORD

1202-Known World-Fake IC-DEAD

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

What should we do?

Make das reboot
16%
Do not make das reboot
4%
Make das reboot and fast forward
12%
ego Karolus Magnus est.
12%
No das reboot and new OOC.
4%
No le reboot but timeskip and new threads.
24%
Venice is doing this only to conquer the world more easy :p
28%

Total votes : 25

Vorshka
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 30, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Vorshka » Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:46 pm

So basically if the rp starts this way,I dominate Scandinavia?
(███████████████████████████████████║║◙█[Θ]█]◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙[█]

I am a Jedi (^^)

Felidaea
Lobbyist

Founded: Jan 17, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Felidaea » Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:47 pm

G-Tech Corporation wrote:
Felidaea wrote:If I get to be the Mongols, I would recently have dominated the Tartars, and if they were in Turkey at that time, I would be right down there!

Eh? The Mongols are the Tartars. The Golden Horde, a subset of Genghis' Khanate, became the Tartars. A large part of my population is of Mongol descent.

Not according to Wikipedia.
Year 1202 (MCCII) was a common year starting on Tuesday (link will display the full calendar) of the Julian calendar.
Events

By area
Asia
May 20 – An earthquake occurs in Syria.
Genghis Khan crushes the Tartars.

Liberated Counties
Senator

Founded: Oct 28, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Liberated Counties » Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:47 pm

Felidaea wrote:
Eh? The Mongols are the Tartars. The Golden Horde, a subset of Genghis' Khanate, became the Tartars. A large part of my population is of Mongol descent.

Not according to Wikipedia.
Year 1202 (MCCII) was a common year starting on Tuesday (link will display the full calendar) of the Julian calendar.
Events

By area
Asia

Never rely on Wikipedia
I am a Liberal Capitalist living in the UK.

IIwiki Page | NStracker Page | Factbook

Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!

Melas
Minister

Founded: Feb 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Melas » Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:50 pm

I thought the Tartas was a mongolic tirbe.Anyways is there any mogolic state in our map? (I think most of this Khanates are made by Turks and other nomads)
FLAG MADE BY: RYAANISTAN
Bralia wrote:
Melas wrote:no matter what,since tentacles are involved,I have already seen enough hentai to know where this is going

A legendary thousandth post, to be sure. :lol: Congrats.
Ottozum Empire wrote:He also likes his daughters to marry people

Melas is a sugar daddy. Spread the rumor.
Please Join This Awesome RP

Kavanian States
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 15, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Kavanian States » Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:52 pm

When are you going to start the IC?
"But who prays for Satan? Who in eighteen centuries, has had the common humanity to pray for the one sinner that needed it most?" Mark Twain.
(\__/)
( O.o)
(> < ) This is Bunny. Please help Bunny reach global domination by copying this message and pasting it to your own signature. Thank you!

GENERATION 29: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment

98% of all Internet users would cry if Facebook broke down. If you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.

Russia deploys ten regiments of bb´s - BOOM BUNNIES - Yes you read right. fu***** boom bunnies.-The Jonathanian States

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Founded: Feb 03, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:53 pm

Kavanian States wrote:Thank you. I'll go get the hat.

Death to the False Emperor Pope! Orthodoxy forever!

Felidaea wrote:Not according to Wikipedia.
Events

By area
Asia

The Tartars started in Northern Asia, then became assimilated into the Mongol Empire. Essentially, they were a near Mongoloid people that became "Mongols" of the "Mongol Empire".

As various of these nomadic groups became part of Genghis Khan's army in the early 13th century, a fusion of Mongolic and Turkic elements took place, and the invaders of Rus and the Pannonian Basin became known to Europeans as Tatars or Tartars. After the breakup of the Mongol Empire, the Tatars became especially identified with the western part of the empire, known as the Golden Horde.
Quite the unofficial fellow. Former P2TM Mentor specializing in faction and nation RPs, as well as RPGs. Always happy to help.

The Jonathanian States
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Jonathanian States » Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:01 pm

Melas wrote:
Felidaea wrote:
Oooooh! But we would be right around Turkey!

You mean the Timiruids?

And kavanian states,yes you can be the Pope

Liberated Counties wrote:Papal States were like the UN, but Instead of threatening with trade embargos and mean words they threaten you with an eternity of burning hell.

I think OP should be papal states

1)Thats why I gave the Papal states some extra rules.They shouldnt be agressive but are allowed to annex territories from defensive wars.
Also You should remember the are the UN only for the Christian Catholic world Which still wasnt all of europe at that time.

2)Would make sence, but the rp less interesting for me.
Ill rp with Papal states

Kavanian States wrote:Hey guys, what is the religious leader of the Muslims?

Depends on which muslim. Both have a Caliph.
The Sunnite is the Ayyubid Sultan, the Shiite is the Seljuk Sultan, But both of them had(as far as I know) less power in their religions than the pope in catholicism.
Last edited by The Jonathanian States on Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Returned Nationstater -- You can leave Nationstates but Nationstates won't leave you.
Call me Jon, John, or Johnny, Jonathan or Jonnyboy, tJS and Jonathanian, with "states" or without.
This nation doesn't really represent my views and sarcasm is awesome.

Kavanian States
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Kavanian States » Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:04 pm

You are stealing the papacy from me? What? No! Crusade my fellow Catholics! Defeat the pretender! Stay away from my hat! :evil: Onwards!
"But who prays for Satan? Who in eighteen centuries, has had the common humanity to pray for the one sinner that needed it most?" Mark Twain.
(\__/)
( O.o)
(> < ) This is Bunny. Please help Bunny reach global domination by copying this message and pasting it to your own signature. Thank you!

GENERATION 29: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment

98% of all Internet users would cry if Facebook broke down. If you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.

Russia deploys ten regiments of bb´s - BOOM BUNNIES - Yes you read right. fu***** boom bunnies.-The Jonathanian States

Black Marshes
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Black Marshes » Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:05 pm

WHEN DO WE START!!!
You may call me 'Black Marshes', 'Marshes', 'BM', or my spirit name- Muhammed ibn Yunus ibn Al-Aziz al Mizr :)

I believe Pluto is a planet- "Is a 'midget' not a person?" My opinion is supported by the Shropshire Head of Maths.
Global Warming and the Oil Crisis are myths- excuses to raise fuel prices and save raw materials.

Costa Rica vs South Korea for the World Cup Final!

Communist republic of altorus
Minister

Founded: Nov 10, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Communist republic of altorus » Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:11 pm

WheN do we start
I am autistic.

If life gives you lemons, sell them

Kavanian States
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Kavanian States » Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:13 pm

No, seriously. Are you stealing the Papal States out from under me? I will not allow it!
(\__/)
( O.o)

The Holy Roman Hapsburg Empire
Secretary

Founded: Jan 16, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Holy Roman Hapsburg Empire » Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:14 pm

Kavanian States wrote:You are stealing the papacy from me? What? No! Crusade my fellow Catholics! Defeat the pretender! Stay away from my hat! :evil: Onwards!

Hungary will defend your hat! It is so very hat shaped
Last edited by The Holy Roman Hapsburg Empire on Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
In case it isn't obvious, this nation wasn't made to reflect my personal views. Occasionally it does, but usually it doesn't.

Kavanian States
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Kavanian States » Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:15 pm

The Holy Roman Hapsburg Empire wrote:
Kavanian States wrote:You are stealing the papacy from me? What? No! Crusade my fellow Catholics! Defeat the pretender! Stay away from my hat! :evil: Onwards!

Hungary will defend you hat! It is so very hat shaped

Yes, it is!
(\__/)
( O.o)

Black Marshes
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Black Marshes » Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:16 pm

Ye dude Kavanian States did kinda call dibs
You may call me 'Black Marshes', 'Marshes', 'BM', or my spirit name- Muhammed ibn Yunus ibn Al-Aziz al Mizr :)

I believe Pluto is a planet- "Is a 'midget' not a person?" My opinion is supported by the Shropshire Head of Maths.
Global Warming and the Oil Crisis are myths- excuses to raise fuel prices and save raw materials.

Black Marshes
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Black Marshes » Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:20 pm

Communist Republic of Altorus,i hope we get along as well as we did in the other RP

Black Marshes
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Black Marshes » Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:28 pm

Seriously, when do we start?

Melas
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Melas » Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:28 pm

Black Marshes wrote:Communist Republic of Altorus,i hope we get along as well as we did in the other RP

You mean invading Russia out of the blue the stupidest way possible for the stupidest reason possible?Please do not
Bralia wrote:
Melas wrote:no matter what,since tentacles are involved,I have already seen enough hentai to know where this is going

Black Marshes
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Black Marshes » Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:31 pm

Melas wrote:
Black Marshes wrote:Communist Republic of Altorus,i hope we get along as well as we did in the other RP

You mean invading Russia out of the blue the stupidest way possible for the stupidest reason possible?Please do not

I meant the wedding and alliance. Getting every1 to attack Russia was an accident, and anyway it was Russia's fault as they didnt respond to about 6 peace requests.

Melas
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Melas » Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:31 pm

Black Marshes wrote:
Melas wrote:

I meant the wedding and alliance. Getting every1 to attack Russia was an accident, and anyway it was Russia's fault as they didnt respond to about 6 peace requests.

Cause ya know,they were offline and did not even place troops in your border
Bralia wrote:

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Founded: Feb 03, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:33 pm

Black Marshes wrote:
Melas wrote:

Except for the part where, yknow, Russia wasn't at war with anyone. Also some of us (me) had service this morning, so posting every ten minutes to say that no,the fact that we don't have a formal peace treaty doesn't mean the Red Menace is going to jump you as soon as possible.
Quite the unofficial fellow. Former P2TM Mentor specializing in faction and nation RPs, as well as RPGs. Always happy to help.

Black Marshes
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Black Marshes » Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:37 pm

Melas wrote:
Black Marshes wrote:I meant the wedding and alliance. Getting every1 to attack Russia was an accident, and anyway it was Russia's fault as they didnt respond to about 6 peace requests.

Cause ya know,they were offline and did not even place troops in your border

The non-answered peace requests were ok. What wasnt ok was that their troops were being amassed and they didnt confirm that they wouldnt attack (like I did with HRE, Iceland and Portugal)
And all I did was build forts 2 defend myself which Russia somehow thought would help me attack.

Kavanian States
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Kavanian States » Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:40 pm

My question is, how do you know who wins a battle? The guy with the most numbers?
(\__/)
( O.o)

Communist republic of altorus
Minister

Founded: Nov 10, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Communist republic of altorus » Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:41 pm

We should get along as well as the other rp
Talking about that is the wedding still on
I am autistic.

If life gives you lemons, sell them

Melas
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Melas » Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:43 pm

Kavanian States wrote:My question is, how do you know who wins a battle? The guy with the most numbers?

Yeah...we really not to make a calculate troops and battle system or something....

Dont look at me I am new at RP
Bralia wrote:

Black Marshes
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Black Marshes » Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:44 pm

Communist republic of altorus wrote:We should get along as well as the other rp
Talking about that is the wedding still on

Sure but it will be 2 different nattions from the old RP

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse