NATION

PASSWORD

Personification Life - IC Part V

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:22 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:"soon tsu's sisters came into the kitchen"

Ada sighed, apparently she wasn't good enough to be spoken to.

Sorry,user didnt find your post.............said katyusha pointing to the sky
Predictably unpredictable and fabulous at the same time!
XA-1MVGLHS
Queen Oberon, our red devil! Click the URL to learn about our Leader!
Edelweiss and Reina, the two previous ones are still alive. None of Tsuyoi Tekikoku's leaders are killed in their duels of succession.

I don't use NS stats.

I'd prefer the pronouns she/her,if your referring to me

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 30, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Primordial Luxa » Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:26 pm

Primordial Luxa wrote:Primordial is in his lab

Insidious is helping him

Aegis is in his command center

engage them

Cough
Swith Witherward wrote:But I trust the people here. Well, except Prim. He has shifty eyes but his cute smile make up for it.

Monfrox wrote:But it's not like we've known Prim to really stick with normality...

P2TM wrote:HORROR/THRILLER Winner - Community Choice Award For Favorite Horror/Thriller Player: Primordial Luxa

Factbook (underconstruction)
Personification Life and GAU Posts
Luxan Imperial Narcotics (The ONLY narcotics store on GE&T)

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:26 pm

Cerillium wrote:Deuce wasn't familiar with pepper spray. "Wot?" he tilted his head.

"A bit of extra flavor I add to mine. It's a burning taste, so it's not for everybody." She took another sip.
Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
I wear teal, blue, pink, and red for Swith.
mumblemumblemumble

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:31 pm

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:Sorry,user didnt find your post.............said katyusha pointing to the sky

"It's fine, I was just saying that 70 years of use is pretty good." Ada beamed.

Cerillium
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 27, 2012
New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:32 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:"A bit of extra flavor I add to mine. It's a burning taste, so it's not for everybody." She took another sip.

He opened the bottle and sniffed the contents before tasting. He frowned. "I'll take spicy."
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man’s fears, and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination.

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:33 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:Sorry,user didnt find your post.............said katyusha pointing to the sky

"It's fine, I was just saying that 70 years of use is pretty good." Ada beamed.

yeah it was a good run for both of us until anna came along
XA-1MVGLHS
Edelweiss and Reina, the two previous ones are still alive. None of Tsuyoi Tekikoku's leaders are killed in their duels of succession.

I don't use NS stats.

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jul 01, 2011
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:34 pm

Cerillium wrote:Deuce ventured out of his apartment. He made it to the end of the hall, the same as yesterday and the same as the day before. He hesitated, the same as yesterday and the day before. Much like the prior two days, he heard voices from the room beyond. He stuck his head around the corner and peered into the dining room.

Ceril flicked off the overhead light and settled back into a chair. He quietly waited for Levi to awake.

*Levi finally awoke with a sour yet stern look on his face as he slowly cracked his knuckles.*

OOC: Mea mala (my bad).

• INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

I support Capitalism do you? If so, put this in your sig.

XY = Male, XX = Female

Cerillium
Postmaster-General

New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:42 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:
*Levi finally awoke with a sour yet stern look on his face as he slowly cracked his knuckles.*

"Good. You're awake," Ceril put his data tablet away. "How do you feel?"

(OOC nulla sollicitudo..... no worry.)
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man’s fears, and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination.

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:42 pm

Seeing that Katya had zoned out. Tony disappears and reappears in the hallway. He was 6 again. Trying to find someone to help him with the monsters in his closet, already knowing that most people would just think he's crazy.
Behold! this is still a signature
Mother: Swith Witherward
Father: Bone Fort
Sisters: Monfrox, Giovenith, Tsuyoi tekikoku
Brother: The BranRiech,
Uncles: The New Velociraptor Empire, Tiltjuice
Grandpa: Germanic Templars

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:44 pm

Cerillium wrote:
Germanic Templars wrote:

"Good. You're awake," Ceril put his data tablet away. "How do you feel?"

(OOC nulla sollicitudo..... no worry.)

"Like I could break something. Depends, why does it matter?"

• INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

XY = Male, XX = Female

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:46 pm

Cerillium wrote:He opened the bottle and sniffed the contents before tasting. He frowned. "I'll take spicy."

Pushing down on the tab, Dora sprayed some down into the beer. She hoped it wouldn't be too irritating, the first time, but said nothing as she took a bite of pizza.
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
mumblemumblemumble

Cerillium
Postmaster-General

New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:53 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:

Ceril offered a brief, satisfied smile in reply.

"We need to find a niche for you," the smile flickered onto his face again, "and I want to see what you're capable of. Suit up."

He gestured to Levi's suit. There was only a minor adaptation to it, small hints of color placed here and there. "I've never quite decided if we're Mary Kay commandos or selling Avon," he sneered at the color. "Either way, no one fucks with us."

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:54 pm

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:yeah it was a good run for both of us until anna came along

"I guess I'm not mad then, I'm just the bastard child of you." She laughed, pointing at Katyusha. "And the predecessor to you." She pointed at Anna.

Cerillium
Postmaster-General

New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:56 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:Pushing down on the tab, Dora sprayed some down into the beer. She hoped it wouldn't be too irritating, the first time, but said nothing as she took a bite of pizza.

Deuce swirled the contents to distribute the flavor. He sipped. He nodded. "Better. Strong and it burns when it goes down." His eyes watered and he embraced the sting.

"I'm Dexter. People call me Deuce."

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:56 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:yeah it was a good run for both of us until anna came along

"I guess I'm not mad then, I'm just the bastard child of you." She laughed, pointing at Katyusha. "And the predecessor to you." She pointed at Anna.

ha! Hey be careful,Their's two battle rifles here, a M14 and G3A3
XA-1MVGLHS

I don't use NS stats.

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:58 pm

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:ha! Hey be careful,Their's two battle rifles here, a M14 and G3A3

"Dang, whatever, you and I are older than the both of them." Ada chuckled. "But yeah, I respect them enough not to hate them . . . Just enough though." She smiled devilishly.

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:58 pm

Cerillium wrote:Deuce swirled the contents to distribute the flavor. He sipped. He nodded. "Better. Strong and it burns when it goes down." His eyes watered and he embraced the sting.

"I'm Dexter. People call me Deuce."

"Pleasure, Deuce," Dora drawled, stretching out a hand. "I'm Dora. Are you new here, then?"
mumblemumblemumble

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:01 pm

Cerillium wrote:
Germanic Templars wrote:

Ceril offered a brief, satisfied smile in reply.

"We need to find a niche for you," the smile flickered onto his face again, "and I want to see what you're capable of. Suit up."

He gestured to Levi's suit. There was only a minor adaptation to it, small hints of color placed here and there. "I've never quite decided if we're Mary Kay commandos or selling Avon," he sneered at the color. "Either way, no one fucks with us."

"Good god why the hell.. What the hell.. Please tell me this is some cruel joke cause if not... You know, I think this is just humiliating, looked better than that shit it is now... I think I should take a break."

• INTP
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

XY = Male, XX = Female

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:02 pm

Primordial Luxa wrote:Primordial is in his lab
Insidious is helping him

There was a knock on the door.
⟡ and in time, and in time, we will all be stars ⟡
she/her

Cerillium
Postmaster-General

New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:06 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:"Pleasure, Deuce," Dora drawled, stretching out a hand. "I'm Dora. Are you new here, then?"

"Nice ta meet ya, Dora. I've been here a week and I suppose that's new? D'ya mind if I sit?"

The smile finally conquered Ceril's face. He laughed until tears formed. "That's exactly what I've been saying for a fucking millennium. Mind, usually it's the entire fucking suit that color but I can't do that to any man. No worry. It's on the parts that usually scuff first and it's only minimal. No one'll notice until you're right up on 'em. Their opinion won't matter much by that point."

He spat on the floor in indication of his disdain for the lavender-pinkish stripes.

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:07 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:ha! Hey be careful,Their's two battle rifles here, a M14 and G3A3

"Dang, whatever, you and I are older than the both of them." Ada chuckled. "But yeah, I respect them enough not to hate them . . . Just enough though." She smiled devilishly.

I like how you talk saiid katyusha as anna faceplamed
XA-1MVGLHS

I don't use NS stats.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:07 pm

The lamina smiled and giggled. "I got you!" She said. Klanov chuckled, although he had seen it coming. Samantha noticed Deuce around and felt a bit more at ease, being as there were more people around now. Melonie and Griselda noticed the other AKs and did nothing more than glance to their direction. "We need Francisca." Melonie whispered. "You know she's looking after her little sister right now." Griselda whispered back. "Yes, I know, but still." Melonie grumbled. The others were almost ready with the dinner.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:11 pm

Cerillium wrote:
Tiltjuice wrote:"Pleasure, Deuce," Dora drawled, stretching out a hand. "I'm Dora. Are you new here, then?"

"Nice ta meet ya, Dora. I've been here a week and I suppose that's new? D'ya mind if I sit?"

The smile finally conquered Ceril's face. He laughed until tears formed. "That's exactly what I've been saying for a fucking millennium. Mind, usually it's the entire fucking suit that color but I can't do that to any man. No worry. It's on the parts that usually scuff first and it's only minimal. No one'll notice until you're right up on 'em. Their opinion won't matter much by that point."

He spat on the floor in indication of his disdain for the lavender-pinkish stripes.

*He stood there staring at his suit with a puzzled look and smiled.* "Say, can the paint be scrapped off by lets say, intense training or falling down a rocky mountain or such, cause i'd hate to break her heart and... Fuck it, can I just paint over it with the original colours? I mean it maybe a little but that's the second most emasculating thing that happened to me so far. I swear I think that bitch is trying to be an ass, trying to show dominance over me."

• INTP
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

XY = Male, XX = Female

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:13 pm

Cerillium wrote:"Nice ta meet ya, Dora. I've been here a week and I suppose that's new? D'ya mind if I sit?"

She looked him up and down, spending some time on his readout. Then grinned. "Sure, make yourself at home."
mumblemumblemumble

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:15 pm

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:I like how you talk saiid katyusha as anna faceplamed

"We're nearly the same, of course we like how the other acts." Ada shrugged happily. "You guys hungry?" She asked, producing a box of goodies.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse