NATION

PASSWORD

Personification Life - IC Part V

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:50 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Torsiedelle wrote:Torii kept her gaze on the Lamina, amazed.

"Well, I can help cook, yea. I just Bran or Kei will be around so I can say something."

"Yeah?" Bran asked, patting a rather cold hand on Torii's back. He was much more pale than usual, an effect of his condition.

Torii jumped, turning around to see Bran.

"Bran? What happened? You're pale...."

Katya sniffled, picking up her book.

"So, what to do..."
Last edited by Torsiedelle on Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Rostavykhan is my Second Nation.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Monfrox
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:53 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:
Monfrox wrote:"Huh...my mom's half cat too. She's also a vampire. Was a zombie for a while as well." He said. He looked to the three sitting next to him. "This is Samantha, Melonie, and Griselda." The latter two smiled, but Samantha didn't react when Klanov announced her.

*he gave a small salute to Melonie and Griselda. Then looked at Samantha for a bit before focusing his attention back at Klanov.* "She seems awfully quiet."

Klanov made a slicing motion across his throat while shaking his head, indicating that it was a tender issue. Melonie and Griselda waved, the former giving a wide beam and the latter a small smile.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:54 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:Torii jumped, turning around to see Bran.

"I've no real idea, Kei says I'm half dead." He shrugged. "I'm also cold on the inside now, wich is slightly unsettling.

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:54 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:
The BranRiech wrote:
"Yeah?" Bran asked, patting a rather cold hand on Torii's back. He was much more pale than usual, an effect of his condition.

Torii jumped, turning around to see Bran.

Katya sniffled, picking up her book.

"So, what to do..."

"So, when is the trip to the confederacy gonna take place?" Tony asks.
Behold! this is still a signature
Mother: Swith Witherward
Father: Bone Fort
Sisters: Monfrox, Giovenith, Tsuyoi tekikoku
Brother: The BranRiech,
Uncles: The New Velociraptor Empire, Tiltjuice
Grandpa: Germanic Templars

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 30, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Primordial Luxa » Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:55 pm

Primordial is in his lab

Insidious is helping him

Aegis is in his command center

engage them
Swith Witherward wrote:But I trust the people here. Well, except Prim. He has shifty eyes but his cute smile make up for it.

Monfrox wrote:But it's not like we've known Prim to really stick with normality...

P2TM wrote:HORROR/THRILLER Winner - Community Choice Award For Favorite Horror/Thriller Player: Primordial Luxa

Factbook (underconstruction)
Personification Life and GAU Posts
Luxan Imperial Narcotics (The ONLY narcotics store on GE&T)

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:55 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Torsiedelle wrote:Torii jumped, turning around to see Bran.

"I've no real idea, Kei says I'm half dead." He shrugged. "I'm also cold on the inside now, wich is slightly unsettling.

"I do believe that isn't normal for humans. Are you sure you're okay?" The lamina asked.
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:56 pm

Dora, having finally shaken herself into full consciousness, shivered. "Of all the times to have nightmares...I never get nightmares." She wondered if it was a sign to be more careful with whatever was in the raptors' lair.

She went into the kitchen, planning to get some food before leaving.
Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
I wear teal, blue, pink, and red for Swith.
mumblemumblemumble

Cerillium
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 27, 2012
New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:57 pm

Deuce ventured out of his apartment. He made it to the end of the hall, the same as yesterday and the same as the day before. He hesitated, the same as yesterday and the day before. Much like the prior two days, he heard voices from the room beyond. He stuck his head around the corner and peered into the dining room.

Ceril flicked off the overhead light and settled back into a chair. He quietly waited for Levi to awake.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man’s fears, and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination.

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jul 01, 2011
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:59 pm

Monfrox wrote:
Germanic Templars wrote:
*he gave a small salute to Melonie and Griselda. Then looked at Samantha for a bit before focusing his attention back at Klanov.* "She seems awfully quiet."

Klanov made a slicing motion across his throat while shaking his head, indicating that it was a tender issue. Melonie and Griselda waved, the former giving a wide beam and the latter a small smile.

"Ermm.. Never mind." *He replied, feeling somewhat offended. Khrolodna placed her arm on the table and started to snap her finger rather rapidly.*

• INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

I support Capitalism do you? If so, put this in your sig.

XY = Male, XX = Female

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:00 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:
Monfrox wrote:Klanov made a slicing motion across his throat while shaking his head, indicating that it was a tender issue. Melonie and Griselda waved, the former giving a wide beam and the latter a small smile.

"Ermm.. Never mind." *He replied, feeling somewhat offended. Khrolodna placed her arm on the table and started to snap her finger rather rapidly.*

Klanov leaned in to him. "She doesn't like to talk about it. Lilly and I are some of her closest friends, and she still hasn't let us know about her past." He whispered.

Achievement

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:01 pm

"Well, I hope this makes you feel better."

Katya held out another small passport for Bran. "I want to invite you to see my homeland. We'll be going very soon."

"I should pack some things for the trip."

Katya pulled up a suitcase, gathering clothes and supplies.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:02 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:"Well, I hope this makes you feel better."

Katya held out another small passport for Bran. "I want to invite you to see my homeland. We'll be going very soon."

"So its going to be today?"

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:03 pm

Dabfia wrote:

"Hopefully, if Torii wraps up business soon enough."
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:04 pm

Monfrox wrote:"I do believe that isn't normal for humans. Are you sure you're okay?" The lamina asked.

"Being half dead? No, not normal." He laughed.

"This is quite the pleasure." Bran thanked and grabbed the passport with an Ice-cold hand.

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:05 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:
Dabfia wrote:

"Hopefully, if Torii wraps up business soon enough."

"I see." He said. He had already packed a couple things. 2 uniforms and 2 gas masks. They we're in his pocket. Don't ask.

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:06 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Monfrox wrote:"I do believe that isn't normal for humans. Are you sure you're okay?" The lamina asked.

"Being half dead? No, not normal." He laughed.

"This is quite the pleasure." Bran thanked and grabbed the passport with an Ice-cold hand.

"Feel free to bring a family member or friend. The more the merrier."

Torii looked into the kitchen.

"I should help with the food. We should all be able to leave later, okay? I can make another announcement."
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:08 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:"Feel free to bring a family member or friend. The more the merrier."

Torii looked into the kitchen.

"I should help with the food. We should all be able to leave later, okay? I can make another announcement."

"Yeah sure, I'm pretty hungry myself." He said, taking a seat.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:09 pm

The lamina puffed her cheeks out at Bran in disapproval, thinking he was laughing at her lack of intellect before she looked and saw Barox. He had his back to her, making her come up with a brilliant idea. She had a mischievous smile as she slowly crawled up behind him until she was in reach. Suddenly and swiftly, she coiled up around him with her long tail.

Achievement

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:12 pm

Cerillium wrote:Deuce ventured out of his apartment. He made it to the end of the hall, the same as yesterday and the same as the day before. He hesitated, the same as yesterday and the day before. Much like the prior two days, he heard voices from the room beyond. He stuck his head around the corner and peered into the dining room.

Leaning her back against the wall, Dora sat down with a beer and a slice of pizza. She looked around the room, saw a new face, and tilted the beer bottle in his direction.
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
mumblemumblemumble

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jul 01, 2011
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:14 pm

Monfrox wrote:
Germanic Templars wrote:

Klanov leaned in to him. "She doesn't like to talk about it. Lilly and I are some of her closest friends, and she still hasn't let us know about her past." He whispered.

"Fair enough, still, could have done less with the gesture." *He whispered back.* "Yea!" *She cheered. Sapphire looked over to see a small flame on Khrolodna's finger.* "Khro, dear, was that necessary?"* She looked at the flame then back at Sapphire.* "Yes, yes it was." *Just then Barox found himself being coiled up by the lamina. His first reaction to this was him giving off a small shout. He covered his mouth and looked at the lamina.*
Last edited by Germanic Templars on Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

• INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

I support Capitalism do you? If so, put this in your sig.

XY = Male, XX = Female

Cerillium
Postmaster-General

New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:15 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:Leaning her back against the wall, Dora sat down with a beer and a slice of pizza. She looked around the room, saw a new face, and tilted the beer bottle in his direction.

He realized he'd been spotted and sheepishly entered the dining room. "H'lo. Is there more of that?" Deuce gestured to Dora's beer.
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man’s fears, and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination.

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:17 pm

"soon tsu's sisters came into the kitchen"
Predictably unpredictable and fabulous at the same time!
XA-1MVGLHS
Queen Oberon, our red devil! Click the URL to learn about our Leader!
Edelweiss and Reina, the two previous ones are still alive. None of Tsuyoi Tekikoku's leaders are killed in their duels of succession.

I don't use NS stats.

I'd prefer the pronouns she/her,if your referring to me

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:18 pm

Cerillium wrote:He realized he'd been spotted and sheepishly entered the dining room. "H'lo. Is there more of that?" Deuce gestured to Dora's beer.

"Sure thing." She fished inside her bag for another bottle and set it on the table, along with her pepper spray. "Spicy or regular?"
mumblemumblemumble

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:18 pm

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:"soon tsu's sisters came into the kitchen"

Ada sighed, apparently she wasn't good enough to be spoken to.

Cerillium
Postmaster-General

New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:19 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:"Sure thing." She fished inside her bag for another bottle and set it on the table, along with her pepper spray. "Spicy or regular?"

Deuce wasn't familiar with pepper spray. "Wot?" he tilted his head.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse