NATION

PASSWORD

Personification Life - IC Part V

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:29 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:"Oh I'm sure it's not that bad. I mean my sister told me about it and well, she told me it was painful at first but after a while it ain't so bad. Then again she was known for her sarcasm."

"I'll probably be fine, I dunno, I haven't been digging the whole being tired nearly all the time. But there is another person inside me, they need their share of energy too I guess."

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jul 01, 2011
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:37 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Germanic Templars wrote:"Oh I'm sure it's not that bad. I mean my sister told me about it and well, she told me it was painful at first but after a while it ain't so bad. Then again she was known for her sarcasm."

"I'll probably be fine, I dunno, I haven't been digging the whole being tired nearly all the time. But there is another person inside me, they need their share of energy too I guess."

"Well too bad I would never know that interesting feeling of being tired all the time. So... What's it like being pregnant?"

• INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

I support Capitalism do you? If so, put this in your sig.

XY = Male, XX = Female

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:43 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:"Well too bad I would never know that interesting feeling of being tired all the time. So... What's it like being pregnant?"

"Heh, it'snice knowing that there's another person inside of you. And all the stuff I've had to give up is worth it to bring life into the world."

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:47 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Germanic Templars wrote:"Well too bad I would never know that interesting feeling of being tired all the time. So... What's it like being pregnant?"

"Heh, it'snice knowing that there's another person inside of you. And all the stuff I've had to give up is worth it to bring life into the world."

"Wow. Sounds legit."

• INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

XY = Male, XX = Female

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:49 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:"Wow. Sounds legit."

"You should try it sometime." Rylli teased. "Nah, just kidding, that's a personal thing."

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:52 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Germanic Templars wrote:"Wow. Sounds legit."

"You should try it sometime." Rylli teased. "Nah, just kidding, that's a personal thing."

"Right.. But you know, it its possible to have the child without the whole child birth thing. Thriller did it with his daughter."

• INTP
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

XY = Male, XX = Female

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:05 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:"Right.. But you know, it its possible to have the child without the whole child birth thing. Thriller did it with his daughter."

"I'd think that takes the fun out of it, takes away that bond parents share with their children."

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:16 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Germanic Templars wrote:"Right.. But you know, it its possible to have the child without the whole child birth thing. Thriller did it with his daughter."

"I'd think that takes the fun out of it, takes away that bond parents share with their children."

"Well that wasn't really the with Thriller or so I am told. Anyway, it's rarely done unless there is something wrong where the parent cannot be able to bare a child."

• INTP
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

XY = Male, XX = Female

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:26 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:"Well that wasn't really the with Thriller or so I am told. Anyway, it's rarely done unless there is something wrong where the parent cannot be able to bare a child."

"I could see that, the satisfaction of having a child, even if one can not. But why didn't he go the conventional way?"

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:31 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Germanic Templars wrote:"Well that wasn't really the with Thriller or so I am told. Anyway, it's rarely done unless there is something wrong where the parent cannot be able to bare a child."

"I could see that, the satisfaction of having a child, even if one can not. But why didn't he go the conventional way?"

"You mean breed the child in the tube? Well to put it like this he did it for a few reasons. One being for science the other for having a child. Anyway, the procedures on how he did it are too complex. All I know is that he turned on of his gamete cells into an egg with certain strands of DNA that match that of a cat's phenotype and fused them together in a tube before dispensing it into a tank that matches that of well... Other than that, he really wanted a child, one that was truly unique in its own way."

• INTP
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

XY = Male, XX = Female

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:32 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:"You mean breed the child in the tube? Well to put it like this he did it for a few reasons. One being for science the other for having a child. Anyway, the procedures on how he did it are too complex. All I know is that he turned on of his gamete cells into an egg with certain strands of DNA that match that of a cat's phenotype and fused them together in a tube before dispensing it into a tank that matches that of well... Other than that, he really wanted a child, one that was truly unique in its own way."

"I meant like how he and Swith . . ." Rylli blushed. "No offense of course, I'm just wondering."

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:37 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Germanic Templars wrote:"You mean breed the child in the tube? Well to put it like this he did it for a few reasons. One being for science the other for having a child. Anyway, the procedures on how he did it are too complex. All I know is that he turned on of his gamete cells into an egg with certain strands of DNA that match that of a cat's phenotype and fused them together in a tube before dispensing it into a tank that matches that of well... Other than that, he really wanted a child, one that was truly unique in its own way."

"I meant like how he and Swith . . ." Rylli blushed. "No offense of course, I'm just wondering."

"Oh, why? Heh.." *he blushed a bit* "Umm... I don't, really know."

• INTP
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

XY = Male, XX = Female

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:38 pm

Katya was in the apartment, brushing her hair. Her freshly ironed blazer was slung over her chair.

Torii was outside. There was a man in a black, SS-looking uniform. The two talked for a while before the man handed Torii a small box and two envelopes. He then left on a black motorcycle. Torii walked back into the lobby.
Rostavykhan is my Second Nation.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:39 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:"Oh, why? Heh.." *he blushed a bit* "Umm... I don't, really know."

"Well, no point in bothering over it now." Rylli shrugged as she looked out over the city.

--

"Hry Torii, how's it?" Bran asked as he came back from his shift.

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:43 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Germanic Templars wrote:"Oh, why? Heh.." *he blushed a bit* "Umm... I don't, really know."

"Well, no point in bothering over it now." Rylli shrugged as she looked out over the city.

--

Torii spoke to Bran as she headed back to her room.

"I was just pickin' up me and my sister's allowance for the month. I swear, since last night, Sis has been actin' kinda weird and all, ya know?"
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:45 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:Torii spoke to Bran as she headed back to her room.

"I was just pickin' up me and my sister's allowance for the month. I swear, since last night, Sis has been actin' kinda weird and all, ya know?"

"Speaking of which, I need to collect my pay for the month." Bran mused. "Eh, I'll do it later. Anything new with you?"

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:46 pm

The BranRiech wrote:

--

"I guess you are right.." *She said also looking out in the distances of the city.*

• INTP
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

XY = Male, XX = Female

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:48 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Torsiedelle wrote:Torii spoke to Bran as she headed back to her room.

"Speaking of which, I need to collect my pay for the month." Bran mused. "Eh, I'll do it later. Anything new with you?"

"Not really.....well, I reckon a little. Pa's been working' hard lately from what HQ says....I wanna see him soon. I think Sis does too. I've been lookin' at a good time to go visit home again. I'll have to get past the capitol fast and drive on down to Sturmovosk."
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:07 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:"Not really.....well, I reckon a little. Pa's been working' hard lately from what HQ says....I wanna see him soon. I think Sis does too. I've been lookin' at a good time to go visit home again. I'll have to get past the capitol fast and drive on down to Sturmovosk."

"Well I'd certainly like to go again, maybe avoid Dimitrus this time."

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:09 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Torsiedelle wrote:"Not really.....well, I reckon a little. Pa's been working' hard lately from what HQ says....I wanna see him soon. I think Sis does too. I've been lookin' at a good time to go visit home again. I'll have to get past the capitol fast and drive on down to Sturmovosk."

"Well I'd certainly like to go again, maybe avoid Dimitrus this time."

Torii chuckled.

"Who knows....we'll just have to me more careful. Sturmovosk isn't like my home province. It's under total military control."
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:10 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:Torii chuckled.

"Who knows....we'll just have to me more careful. Sturmovosk isn't like my home province. It's under total military control."

"Of course, I'll bet we'll be fine."

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:13 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Torsiedelle wrote:Torii chuckled.

"Of course, I'll bet we'll be fine."

"So, anything interesting with you that we should know about?"
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:14 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:"So, anything interesting with you that we should know about?"

"What do you mean by 'we'?"

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:16 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Torsiedelle wrote:"So, anything interesting with you that we should know about?"

"What do you mean by 'we'?"

"Oh, sorry. Me and my sister..."

Torii came up to her apartment door and turned the handle. Katya was inside, slipping her blazer on.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:18 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:"Oh, sorry. Me and my sister..."

Torii came up to her apartment door and turned the handle. Katya was inside, slipping her blazer on.

"Oh, well not really." Bran shrugged. "I do need someone to babysit Rachelle tonight though, I've got a few plans with Rylli."

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse