NATION

PASSWORD

Personification Life - IC Part IV

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:52 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:
Torsiedelle wrote:"Well, I got grazed by a bullet a few days ago, but it's fine now. Other than than, I don't feel any different. Why?"

"Just curious about where you were, didn't see you for a while. What needed you and Bran?" Dora paused. "I meant does Lidev being a kid make you uncomfortable?"

"Yes. It does. First off, the entire situation is absurd. Second.....I hate children."
Rostavykhan is my Second Nation.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 30, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Primordial Luxa » Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:53 pm

Giovenith wrote:
Primordial Luxa wrote:He reached out and grabs it with mind.
he then looks up slightly irritated "what"

It slipped, and again nothing was there. There was some laughter nearby.

He closes his eye relying on his exception divination abilities to see the creature.
Swith Witherward wrote:But I trust the people here. Well, except Prim. He has shifty eyes but his cute smile make up for it.

Monfrox wrote:But it's not like we've known Prim to really stick with normality...

P2TM wrote:HORROR/THRILLER Winner - Community Choice Award For Favorite Horror/Thriller Player: Primordial Luxa

Factbook (underconstruction)
Personification Life and GAU Posts
Luxan Imperial Narcotics (The ONLY narcotics store on GE&T)

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jul 01, 2011
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:54 pm

Giovenith wrote:
Germanic Templars wrote:
"Lame. Let me see the book, please."

"Are you sure...?"

"Yes, I am, i'm as sure as sure can be."

• INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

I support Capitalism do you? If so, put this in your sig.

XY = Male, XX = Female

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:55 pm

Primordial Luxa wrote:
Giovenith wrote:
It slipped, and again nothing was there. There was some laughter nearby.

He closes his eye relying on his exception divination abilities to see the creature.

There was a horrible headache-inducing feeling nearby, though it did not seem out to personally attack him. None the less, it felt malevolent.

Germanic Templars wrote:
Giovenith wrote:
"Are you sure...?"

"Fine." She handed him the book.
⟡ and in time, and in time, we will all be stars ⟡
she/her

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Postby Primordial Luxa » Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:57 pm

Giovenith wrote:
Primordial Luxa wrote:

There was a horrible headache-inducing feeling nearby, though it did not seem out to personally attack him. None the less, it felt malevolent.

Germanic Templars wrote:

He waits enhancing his ability looking at all of the possible future that could unfold.

Swith Witherward wrote:But I trust the people here. Well, except Prim. He has shifty eyes but his cute smile make up for it.

Monfrox wrote:But it's not like we've known Prim to really stick with normality...

P2TM wrote:HORROR/THRILLER Winner - Community Choice Award For Favorite Horror/Thriller Player: Primordial Luxa

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:59 pm

Giovenith wrote:
Germanic Templars wrote:

*He let out a small demonic squeal before taking the book and opening it up to a random page.*

• INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

XY = Male, XX = Female

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:01 pm

"Hello?" Bran asked, a pair of glasses on after he found his vision blurring. He walked up to a collection of boxes and sat there, a crayon stuck in the flaps of the now too big Ushanka tilted on his small head.

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:02 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:
Giovenith wrote:

*He let out a small demonic squeal before taking the book and opening it up to a random page.*

The same whoosh of light that had covered the trio and Bran covered Superbia, turning him into a child.

Primordial Luxa wrote:He waits enhancing his ability looking at all of the possible future that could unfold.
[/quote]

Though the energy seemed evil, the entity at the moment didn't seem to be intent on any more than to annoy.
she/her

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:04 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:"Yes. It does. First off, the entire situation is absurd. Second.....I hate children."

Dora blinked and wondered what to say to that. "So...um...let's go have another drink."
Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
I wear teal, blue, pink, and red for Swith.
mumblemumblemumble

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Postby Primordial Luxa » Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:04 pm

Giovenith wrote:
Germanic Templars wrote:

The same whoosh of light that had covered the trio and Bran covered Superbia, turning him into a child.

Primordial Luxa wrote:He waits enhancing his ability looking at all of the possible future that could unfold.

Though the energy seemed evil, the entity at the moment didn't seem to be intent on any more than to annoy.[/quote]

He smiles using his future sight he makes a note of all the places that creature could move to to avoid him.
He sets up a series of telekinetic walls in those places at the exact moment he strike throwing a bolt of pure momentum at the thing.

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:06 pm

Giovenith wrote:
Germanic Templars wrote:

*He dropped the book and fell back on his butt with his tail between his legs. The younger Superbia wasn't as roughed up that he normally looked like, instead, he had a very smooth, somewhat oily look to him. He sat there on the ground staring at his tail that was sticking up in the air.*

• INTP
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

XY = Male, XX = Female

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:07 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:*He dropped the book and fell back on his butt with his tail between his legs. The younger Superbia wasn't as roughed up that he normally looked like, instead, he had a very smooth, somewhat oily look to him. He sat there on the ground staring at his tail that was sticking up in the air.*

"Heyloo!" Bran said, bumbling over to his former co-worker. "What's your name?"

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:11 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Germanic Templars wrote:*He dropped the book and fell back on his butt with his tail between his legs. The younger Superbia wasn't as roughed up that he normally looked like, instead, he had a very smooth, somewhat oily look to him. He sat there on the ground staring at his tail that was sticking up in the air.*

"Heyloo!" Bran said, bumbling over to his former co-worker. "What's your name?"

*Superbia didn't reply, instead he continued to stare at his tail.*

• INTP
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

XY = Male, XX = Female

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:12 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:
Torsiedelle wrote:"Yes. It does. First off, the entire situation is absurd. Second.....I hate children."

Dora blinked and wondered what to say to that. "So...um...let's go have another drink."

"Sounds good to me."

Torii invited Dora in. Katya went to get more drinks.
Rostavykhan is my Second Nation.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:12 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:*Superbia didn't reply, instead he continued to stare at his tail.*

"Are you dumb?" The kid asked sincerily, not getting a response.

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:12 pm

Primordial Luxa wrote:He smiles using his future sight he makes a note of all the places that creature could move to to avoid him.
He sets up a series of telekinetic walls in those places at the exact moment he strike throwing a bolt of pure momentum at the thing.

There was a long yelling as some mass went flying backward. A few minutes later, he was knocked down by a bigger wave of the negative, nauseating energy. It seemed more like a spiteful retaliation than a fatal attack.

----

"Oh, Bran!" she saw the youngester, and looked to Superbia as well. "... Oh boy. And then there were five."
she/her

The New Velociraptor Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:13 pm

"Okay, we'll be back soon. Just a short trip to another universe to file some paperwork." Gretta said stepping in the halway carrying the incubator. Neil locked the door and held their luggage.

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:15 pm

Giovenith wrote:"Oh, Bran!" she saw the youngester, and looked to Superbia as well. "... Oh boy. And then there were five."

"Yes maam?" He asked, looking up through his old glasses he wore when he was a child.

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:15 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Giovenith wrote:"Oh, Bran!" she saw the youngester, and looked to Superbia as well. "... Oh boy. And then there were five."

"Yes maam?" He asked, looking up through his old glasses he wore when he was a child.

"Um, nothing little one," she looked around nervously. "Tell me, what do you remember about... say, yesterday?"
she/her

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Postby Primordial Luxa » Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:16 pm

Giovenith wrote:
Primordial Luxa wrote:He smiles using his future sight he makes a note of all the places that creature could move to to avoid him.

There was a long yelling as some mass went flying backward. A few minutes later, he was knocked down by a bigger wave of the negative, nauseating energy. It seemed more like a spiteful retaliation than a fatal attack.

----

"Oh, Bran!" she saw the youngester, and looked to Superbia as well. "... Oh boy. And then there were five."

His vision had revailed such an attack and he was prepared for the blow.
He rolled with it and was back on his feet in an instant moving to pin the creature while reciting an eldritch chant.

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:17 pm

Giovenith wrote:"Um, nothing little one," she looked around nervously. "Tell me, what do you remember about... say, yesterday?"

"Mommie dropped me off here for a playdate! She said she'd pick me up later."

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:21 pm

Primordial Luxa wrote:His vision had revailed such an attack and he was prepared for the blow.
He rolled with it and was back on his feet in an instant moving to pin the creature while reciting an eldritch chant.

In a less-than-magical or esoteric, and rather cheap, blow, Belphegor unceremoniously kicked Prim in the stomach, interrupting the chant.

"You little ass-fuck!" he spat down, "What the hell is wrong with you? Do you always try to break random strangers' necks?"

The BranRiech wrote:
Giovenith wrote:"Um, nothing little one," she looked around nervously. "Tell me, what do you remember about... say, yesterday?"

"Mommie dropped me off here for a playdate! She said she'd pick me up later."

"Oh did she?" she kneeled down by him.
she/her

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:23 pm

Giovenith wrote:"Oh did she?" she kneeled down by him.

"Yep! It's all a bit fuzzy though." The boy said, clutching his stomach as it began to growl. "I'm hungry." He mewled.

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:24 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Giovenith wrote:"Oh did she?" she kneeled down by him.

"Yep! It's all a bit fuzzy though." The boy said, clutching his stomach as it began to growl. "I'm hungry." He mewled.

She smiled at him, "Would you like something to eat then?"
she/her

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:27 pm

Giovenith wrote:She smiled at him, "Would you like something to eat then?"

He nodded hurriedly, Rachelle walked in and cocked her head at the boy. "Friend?" She asked, to which Bran replied with another friendly nod.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse