NATION

PASSWORD

Personification Life - IC Part IV

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:39 pm

Monfrox wrote:
Giovenith wrote:
Giovenith pinched her ear rather uncomfortably.

"AAAAAAAH!" Mon shrieked and then tried to chomp on Giov's arm. This was instincts taking over a bit.

"You are being very bad," she said, physically unlatching the child's mouth, and rubbing her arm a bit before putting her in a corner. She leaned down to her, "That wasn't a good thing to do, little one. Bad children don't get to have special things. Do you want special things that are fun? Or do you want to be punished?" she asked in a low voice.
⟡ and in time, and in time, we will all be stars ⟡
she/her

Monfrox
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:39 pm

Giovenith wrote:
Monfrox wrote:"AAAAAAAH!" Mon shrieked and then tried to chomp on Giov's arm. This was instincts taking over a bit.

"You are being very bad," she said, physically unlatching the child's mouth, and rubbing her arm a bit before putting her in a corner. She leaned down to her, "That wasn't a good thing to do, little one. Bad children don't get to have special things. Do you want special things that are fun? Or do you want to be punished?" she asked in a low voice.

"I wanna be alpha..." Mon said in a hushed voice.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:41 pm

Monfrox wrote:
Giovenith wrote:

"I wanna be alpha..." Mon said in a hushed voice.

"Well that is not how you become one," she scolded, a bit louder. "Biting and misbehaving is how you get time-outs, not be an alpha. The more time-outs you get, the further from an alpha you are. Do you want to be an alpha?"
she/her

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:45 pm

Giovenith wrote:
Monfrox wrote:"I wanna be alpha..." Mon said in a hushed voice.

"Well that is not how you become one," she scolded, a bit louder. "Biting and misbehaving is how you get time-outs, not be an alpha. The more time-outs you get, the further from an alpha you are. Do you want to be an alpha?"

"I fight for alpha!" Mon shot back. "I wanna be alpha!"
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:47 pm

Monfrox wrote:
Giovenith wrote:

"If you fight anyone, you don't get to be alpha," she said sternly. "Alpha is for good children. You're not being good. Do you need some time in the corner?"
she/her

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jul 01, 2011
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:47 pm

Monfrox wrote:
Giovenith wrote:

"Did someone said alpha?" *Ask Superbia, popping in randomly.*

• INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

I support Capitalism do you? If so, put this in your sig.

XY = Male, XX = Female

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:48 pm

Giovenith wrote:
Monfrox wrote:"I fight for alpha!" Mon shot back. "I wanna be alpha!"

"If you fight anyone, you don't get to be alpha," she said sternly. "Alpha is for good children. You're not being good. Do you need some time in the corner?"

"But alpha is dominant....how did you become alpha if you didn't fight?" Mon asked, tilting her head.

Achievement

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:50 pm

"There are other ways to power besides fighting, little one. Be glad I never use them, I have no interest in harming others." It was a rather dark thing for her to say, though she offered no specific elaboration on its meaning as she turned to Superbia. "We had a little... accident, with an enchanted Peter Pan book."

She gestured to the little Mon and Bran. "My birds are already searching for the User and Adversarydottir."
she/her

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:54 pm

Giovenith wrote:"There are other ways to power besides fighting, little one. Be glad I never use them, I have no interest in harming others." It was a rather dark thing for her to say, though she offered no specific elaboration on its meaning as she turned to Superbia. "We had a little... accident, with an enchanted Peter Pan book."

She gestured to the little Mon and Bran. "My birds are already searching for the User and Adversarydottir."

"Oh cool, can I read it?"

• INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

XY = Male, XX = Female

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:55 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:
Giovenith wrote:"There are other ways to power besides fighting, little one. Be glad I never use them, I have no interest in harming others." It was a rather dark thing for her to say, though she offered no specific elaboration on its meaning as she turned to Superbia. "We had a little... accident, with an enchanted Peter Pan book."

"No! It will change you as well. I already know little enough about demon infants and have Lidev, I do not need another."
she/her

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:56 pm

"But it is the way of the pack!" Mon shouted standing up and throwing her arms in the air to emphasize the size of the concept she understood. Burner anomalies had formed on her hands without her knowing as her Zone powers were rarther underdeveloped now. It looked like her palms were on fire, to which she reacted by flinging them all around and crying.

Misbehaving
The User slowly peered over the kitchen counter, observing the paper bird on the other side. "I'll getcha..." She said with a mischievous grin. She disappeared under the counter and began crawling on the floor around the side.

Lidev was wandering through the halls, looking for band-aids still.

Achievement

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:01 pm

Giovenith wrote:
Germanic Templars wrote:

"No! It will change you as well. I already know little enough about demon infants and have Lidev, I do not need another."

"But I would be adorable! Besides, Lucius, I am sure would take care of me."

• INTP
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

XY = Male, XX = Female

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:36 pm

"BAAAAAAAAAAAAN DAID!" Lidev called out as she held her still bleeding hand.

Achievement

The New Velociraptor Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:44 pm

"What the hell?" Neil saidand set down som moving boxes. He saw that his friends had been turned into small children.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:46 pm

"BANDAID!" Lidev shouted at Neil, presenting him with her bitten and bloody hand. She was in tears.

Achievement

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:49 pm

Monfrox wrote:"BANDAID!" Lidev shouted at Neil, presenting him with her bitten and bloody hand. She was in tears.

Neil pulled out a band-aid from his pocket and some disinfectant spray. "What did you do?" he asked.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:50 pm

The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:
Monfrox wrote:"BANDAID!" Lidev shouted at Neil, presenting him with her bitten and bloody hand. She was in tears.

Neil pulled out a band-aid from his pocket and some disinfectant spray. "What did you do?" he asked.

Lidev pointed to Mon, who was trying to wave her anomalies off her hands. "She bit me!"

Achievement

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:54 pm

Monfrox wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:Neil pulled out a band-aid from his pocket and some disinfectant spray. "What did you do?" he asked.

Lidev pointed to Mon, who was trying to wave her anomalies off her hands. "She bit me!"

"There you go Lidev, good as new." Neil said and fixed up Lidev's hand. "Monfrox! Get over here." he said in a stern tone.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:55 pm

Monfrox wrote:Lidev pointed to Mon, who was trying to wave her anomalies off her hands. "She bit me!"

"There you go Lidev, good as new." Neil said and fixed up Lidev's hand. "Monfrox! Get over here." he said in a stern tone.

Lidev smiled and left to find something to do while Mon walked to Neil with her tail between her legs.

Achievement

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:59 pm

Monfrox wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:"There you go Lidev, good as new." Neil said and fixed up Lidev's hand. "Monfrox! Get over here." he said in a stern tone.

Lidev smiled and left to find something to do while Mon walked to Neil with her tail between her legs.

"Mon, why did you bite Lidev?" he asked the pup.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:05 pm

Monfrox wrote:Lidev smiled and left to find something to do while Mon walked to Neil with her tail between her legs.

"Mon, why did you bite Lidev?" he asked the pup.

"I wanted to be alpha and she wouldn't let me." Mon said.

Lidev found Torii's door by accident and knocked.

Achievement

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:07 pm

Monfrox wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:"Mon, why did you bite Lidev?" he asked the pup.

"I wanted to be alpha and she wouldn't let me." Mon said.

"When you fight to be Alpha, you aren't suppose to draw blood. It's all fun and games until someone starts bleeding. Do you understand?" Neil said.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:08 pm

Monfrox wrote:"I wanted to be alpha and she wouldn't let me." Mon said.

"When you fight to be Alpha, you aren't suppose to draw blood. It's all fun and games until someone starts bleeding. Do you understand?" Neil said.

Mon looked at the floor guiltily. "Yes..."

Achievement

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:09 pm

Katya looked up from her book. Her and Torii were both wearing monocles and singing Pirates of Penzance songs.

"Did someone knock?"

"Why indeed they did!"

"Marvelous! Go get the door, dear!"

Torii got up, swishing some wine in a fancy glass as she opened the door. The site of Lidev as a small child brought a confused and stern look from Torii.

"Well.....this is just-""Good day, madaAAAAAAme!"
Rostavykhan is my Second Nation.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:11 pm

Monfrox wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:"When you fight to be Alpha, you aren't suppose to draw blood. It's all fun and games until someone starts bleeding. Do you understand?" Neil said.

Mon looked at the floor guiltily. "Yes..."

"Good. Now would you care to explain how you got like this?" Neil asked.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse