NATION

PASSWORD

Personification Life - IC Part IV

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:18 am

Not expecting the result of picking up the book, Bran somewhat giggled and tumbled off to find some coloring books.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:48 am

The trio, obviously upset, began blaming each other. "YOU BIT ME!" Lidev screamed. "You hit me!" Mon cried back. "I'm hungry!" The User shouted. Mon and Lidev looked at her. "Me too..." Mon said. As if on cue, their three collective stomachs all growled at them. The trio set off to find some band-aids, food, or an adult to help them. They began roaming down the hallways and passages.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:02 am

Monfrox wrote:The trio, obviously upset, began blaming each other. "YOU BIT ME!" Lidev screamed. "You hit me!" Mon cried back. "I'm hungry!" The User shouted. Mon and Lidev looked at her. "Me too..." Mon said. As if on cue, their three collective stomachs all growled at them. The trio set off to find some band-aids, food, or an adult to help them. They began roaming down the hallways and passages.

"Hey! Get back here!" Giovenith frantically turned in a circle a bit, trying to decide which child to follow.
⟡ and in time, and in time, we will all be stars ⟡
she/her

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:05 am

Giovenith wrote:
Monfrox wrote:The trio, obviously upset, began blaming each other. "YOU BIT ME!" Lidev screamed. "You hit me!" Mon cried back. "I'm hungry!" The User shouted. Mon and Lidev looked at her. "Me too..." Mon said. As if on cue, their three collective stomachs all growled at them. The trio set off to find some band-aids, food, or an adult to help them. They began roaming down the hallways and passages.

"Hey! Get back here!" Giovenith frantically turned in a circle a bit, trying to decide which child to follow.

Mon had tried opening a door to find someone to help them...by putting her head against it and trying to force it open without turning the nob. Lidev was off in search for something to keep her hand from bleeding and the User followed her nose back to the kitchen for food.
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:08 am

Monfrox wrote:
Giovenith wrote:

Mon had tried opening a door to find someone to help them...by putting her head against it and trying to force it open without turning the nob. Lidev was off in search for something to keep her hand from bleeding and the User followed her nose back to the kitchen for food.

"Baaaaaaaaaaaah SHOOT!"

Three crumpled paper balls shot out from her sleeves out of frustration, quickly forming into birds and fluttering in each direction of the trio.
she/her

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:11 am

Giovenith wrote:
Monfrox wrote:Mon had tried opening a door to find someone to help them...by putting her head against it and trying to force it open without turning the nob. Lidev was off in search for something to keep her hand from bleeding and the User followed her nose back to the kitchen for food.

"Baaaaaaaaaaaah SHOOT!"

Three crumpled paper balls shot out from her sleeves out of frustration, quickly forming into birds and fluttering in each direction of the trio.

Lidev sat down in the hallway and just started crying again. Her hand was bleeding still, and she wanted it to stop. Mon gave up trying to force the door open and plopped down onto the floor. The User looked up at the bird and a sudden gleam came into her eyes. She began jumping and leaping at it.

Achievement

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:16 am

Bran was in the dining room, obliviously nomming on the plate of waffles he'd made before# he picked up the book.

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:21 am

Monfrox wrote:
Giovenith wrote:
"Baaaaaaaaaaaah SHOOT!"

Lidev sat down in the hallway and just started crying again. Her hand was bleeding still, and she wanted it to stop. Mon gave up trying to force the door open and plopped down onto the floor. The User looked up at the bird and a sudden gleam came into her eyes. She began jumping and leaping at it.

The bird led the User away back into another room, while Lidev's bird pecked away at her.
she/her

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:23 am

Giovenith wrote:
Monfrox wrote:Lidev sat down in the hallway and just started crying again. Her hand was bleeding still, and she wanted it to stop. Mon gave up trying to force the door open and plopped down onto the floor. The User looked up at the bird and a sudden gleam came into her eyes. She began jumping and leaping at it.

The bird led the User away back into another room, while Lidev's bird pecked away at her.

Lidev swatted at the bird while the User continued to chase after the bird.

Achievement

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:29 am

Finishing his waffles but still hungry, Bran took to eating the crayons he found. The boy was giggling uncontrollably as he polished off the red.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:33 am

The BranRiech wrote:Finishing his waffles but still hungry, Bran took to eating the crayons he found. The boy was giggling uncontrollably as he polished off the red.

Mon walked up behind the boy and laid down. "Whatcha doin'?" She asked.

Achievement

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:36 am

"Eating crayons" He blushed, confused by the appearance of the pretty girl.

"Want some?"

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:39 am

"Why are you doing that?" She asked, taking one and chomping on it.

Achievement

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:42 am

"They taste nummy" He shrugged, chomping on the blue.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:07 am

Mon spat out the wax. "That's not nummy." She said. "Bleugh!"

Achievement

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:28 am

"Want some Waffle?" The boy asked, holding out the plate.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:32 am

"YAY! Wafful!" Mon said taking it and biting into it.

Achievement

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:54 am

"I don't even know who made them. Maybe Mommy" He shrugged, not yet knowing his parents were dead.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:06 pm

Mon was treating the waffles more like a chew toy than food, but still managed to swallow some of it. Her attention span wasn't the greatest, so she was completely focused on eating. That, and one must remember never to bother an animal, or half animal when they're eating.

Achievement

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:15 pm

The paper bird caught sight of this extra phenomena, quickly flew away, retrieving it's Mistress.

"You too?!" gasped Giovenith at Bran. Now she had FOUR kids running around?
she/her

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:18 pm

Mon looked at Giov. She was younger than her, but somehow still felt something about her. What was she doing? Wait. Was she trying to assert herself as an alpha female? Mon wanted to be alpha female, and wouldn't let Giov take that opportunity away from her. She leaped up and tackled the god child.

Achievement

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:24 pm

Monfrox wrote:Mon looked at Giov. She was younger than her, but somehow still felt something about her. What was she doing? Wait. Was she trying to assert herself as an alpha female? Mon wanted to be alpha female, and wouldn't let Giov take that opportunity away from her. She leaped up and tackled the god child.

Giovenith easily snatched the little Mon by her shirt collar mid-air, holding her a considerable distance away from her. "No Mon, attacking people is bad. Do you want to be bad?" she said sternly.
she/her

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:32 pm

Giovenith wrote:
Monfrox wrote:Mon looked at Giov. She was younger than her, but somehow still felt something about her. What was she doing? Wait. Was she trying to assert herself as an alpha female? Mon wanted to be alpha female, and wouldn't let Giov take that opportunity away from her. She leaped up and tackled the god child.

Giovenith easily snatched the little Mon by her shirt collar mid-air, holding her a considerable distance away from her. "No Mon, attacking people is bad. Do you want to be bad?" she said sternly.

Mon looked up at Giov, and then at her arm. She began to shift her weight and swing from her shirt until she grabbed Giov's arm and latched onto it with her legs crossed and her arms tight.

Achievement

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:35 pm

Monfrox wrote:
Giovenith wrote:

Mon looked up at Giov, and then at her arm. She began to shift her weight and swing from her shirt until she grabbed Giov's arm and latched onto it with her legs crossed and her arms tight.

Giovenith pinched her ear rather uncomfortably.
she/her

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:36 pm

Giovenith wrote:
Monfrox wrote:Mon looked up at Giov, and then at her arm. She began to shift her weight and swing from her shirt until she grabbed Giov's arm and latched onto it with her legs crossed and her arms tight.

Giovenith pinched her ear rather uncomfortably.

"AAAAAAAH!" Mon shrieked and then tried to chomp on Giov's arm. This was instincts taking over a bit.

Achievement

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse