Page 362 of 494

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:48 pm
by Dabfia
The BranRiech wrote:
Dabfia wrote:"Whart are you getting?"


"Just some Branriech Vodka." He shrugged, pulling out a bottle from behind the counter.

"Ah. Commie"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:49 pm
by The BranRiech
Dabfia wrote:
The BranRiech wrote:
"Just some Branriech Vodka." He shrugged, pulling out a bottle from behind the counter.

"Ah. Commie"


"What do you want? Superbia's not on duty today, and I'll pay for the drinks." Bran promised. "I don't think the others like me working here very much, only Cuisine really talks to me."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:50 pm
by Dabfia
The BranRiech wrote:
Dabfia wrote:"Ah. Commie"


"What do you want? Superbia's not on duty today, and I'll pay for the drinks." Bran promised. "I don't think the others like me working here very much, only Cuisine really talks to me."

"You mean the people that work here don't like you?"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:52 pm
by The BranRiech
Dabfia wrote:
The BranRiech wrote:
"What do you want? Superbia's not on duty today, and I'll pay for the drinks." Bran promised. "I don't think the others like me working here very much, only Cuisine really talks to me."

"You mean the people that work here don't like you?"


"Something like that, I can see them giving me wierd looks." Bran sighed, downing his first shot. "Cuisine and I are the only "Humans" working here."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:54 pm
by Dabfia
The BranRiech wrote:
Dabfia wrote:"You mean the people that work here don't like you?"


"Something like that, I can see them giving me wierd looks." Bran sighed, downing his first shot. "Cuisine and I are the only "Humans" working here."

"What are the others that work here."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:56 pm
by The BranRiech
Dabfia wrote:
The BranRiech wrote:
"Something like that, I can see them giving me wierd looks." Bran sighed, downing his first shot. "Cuisine and I are the only "Humans" working here."

"What are the others that work here."


Most of the wait staff are Succubi, there're a few other beings spread around as well. But Ceril's Human, to an extent."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:56 pm
by Dabfia
The BranRiech wrote:
Dabfia wrote:"What are the others that work here."


Most of the wait staff are Succubi, there're a few other beings spread around as well. But Ceril's Human, to an extent."

"I see." He said, drinking his russian vodka.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:02 pm
by The BranRiech
Dabfia wrote:"I see." He said, drinking his russian vodka.


"You got any problems?"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:02 pm
by Dabfia
The BranRiech wrote:
Dabfia wrote:"I see." He said, drinking his russian vodka.


"You got any problems?"

"With what?"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:03 pm
by The BranRiech
Dabfia wrote:
The BranRiech wrote:
"You got any problems?"

"With what?"


"Just anything really, I've got a few."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:06 pm
by Dabfia
The BranRiech wrote:
Dabfia wrote:"With what?"


"Just anything really, I've got a few."

"I have a problem with Klanov, the rest are private issues."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:07 pm
by The BranRiech
Dabfia wrote:"I have a problem with Klanov, the rest are private issues."


"What's your beef with him?" Bran asked.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:09 pm
by Dabfia
The BranRiech wrote:
Dabfia wrote:"I have a problem with Klanov, the rest are private issues."


"What's your beef with him?" Bran asked.

"Well one time in the kitchen he acuses me of coming in there with a shitty attitude and mumbling shit. Which i wasn't."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:11 pm
by The BranRiech
Dabfia wrote:"Well one time in the kitchen he acuses me of coming in there with a shitty attitude and mumbling shit. Which i wasn't."


"To be honest, they all act like that. Getting mad at people for not being the paragon of niceness, they're hypocrites."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:11 pm
by Dabfia
The BranRiech wrote:
Dabfia wrote:"Well one time in the kitchen he acuses me of coming in there with a shitty attitude and mumbling shit. Which i wasn't."


"To be honest, they all act like that. Getting mad at people for not being the paragon of niceness, they're hypocrites."

"True."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:14 pm
by The BranRiech
Dabfia wrote:"True."


"They can be nice though."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:14 pm
by Dabfia
The BranRiech wrote:
Dabfia wrote:"True."


"They can be nice though."

"Da."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:17 pm
by The BranRiech
Dabfia wrote:"Da."


"Anything else?" Bran asked, finishing his 3rd or 4th shot.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:18 pm
by Dabfia
The BranRiech wrote:
Dabfia wrote:"Da."


"Anything else?" Bran asked, finishing his 3rd or 4th shot.

"Nope."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:21 pm
by The BranRiech
Dabfia wrote:"Nope."


"Alright, want to head back?" Bran mumbled.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:22 pm
by Dabfia
The BranRiech wrote:
Dabfia wrote:"Nope."


"Alright, want to head back?" Bran mumbled.

"da"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:23 pm
by The BranRiech
Dabfia wrote:"da"


"Well alright then." Bran nodded, putting the bottles back behind the counter. He put some money in the register and left.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:24 pm
by Dabfia
The BranRiech wrote:
Dabfia wrote:"da"


"Well alright then." Bran nodded, putting the bottles back behind the counter. He put some money in the register and left.

Tony disappeared and reappeared in the kitchen in the apartment, Then he grabbed a beer and went into one of the tunnels dab made.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:20 pm
by The BranRiech
Sighing as Tony vanished, Bran cleaned the bar up, doing Superbia's work for him again. He walked back home and sat on his computer in the dining room. Rylli came by with some food and th two started their lunch together.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:31 pm
by Dabfia
Tony walks around looking for Katya holding the book her forgot to return to her.