NATION

PASSWORD

Personification Life - IC Part IV

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:07 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:
Torsiedelle wrote:Katya scoffed at being blown off so suddenly and continued her walk down the hall.

"Hi," Cuisine said. He reached down, put MB on Katya's head, and walked in the opposite direction of Tony.

"Rabbit buddy!", Katya exclaimed, holding up another larger book which read.

1001 Tōßīedēllie stories:
Legends and songs of the Northern Mountains

West Tórßīedēllīōus Impériæl Libràry

She looked back down to Tony.

"Oh....well, sorry for the misunderstanding."
Rostavykhan is my Second Nation.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:08 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:
Tiltjuice wrote:
"Hi," Cuisine said. He reached down, put MB on Katya's head, and walked in the opposite direction of Tony.

She looked back down to Tony.

"Oh....well, sorry for the misunderstanding."

"Its fine." He said, leaning over to look at the book.
Behold! this is still a signature
Mother: Swith Witherward
Father: Bone Fort
Sisters: Monfrox, Giovenith, Tsuyoi tekikoku
Brother: The BranRiech,
Uncles: The New Velociraptor Empire, Tiltjuice
Grandpa: Germanic Templars

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:11 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:
Tiltjuice wrote:

MB chattered, turned pink, and fuzzed up all his fur, looking like a gigantic cotton-candy was threatening to engulf Katya's head. He waved an ear at Tony, as well.
Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
I wear teal, blue, pink, and red for Swith.
mumblemumblemumble

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:12 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:
Torsiedelle wrote:

MB chattered, turned pink, and fuzzed up all his fur, looking like a gigantic cotton-candy was threatening to engulf Katya's head. He waved an ear at Tony, as well.

Tony waved back at MB

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:14 pm

Katya seemed less worried and smiled again, tempted to plop down on the floor and start reading right there.

"I just want to read the story of the battle at Anvil Mountain, or the girl knight, or the mysterious ancient cities in the skies! I love this book."
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:18 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:Katya seemed less worried and smiled again, tempted to plop down on the floor and start reading right there.

"I just want to read the story of the battle at Anvil Mountain, or the girl knight, or the mysterious ancient cities in the skies! I love this book."

"All sound interesting, well except for girl knight, just makes me think of what happened back in 1222 dabfia."

Monfrox
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:21 pm

Lidev finished tuning the guitar and put her fingers on the frets. The User and Mon both watched with curiosity, as if the minute she played a note the guitar it would explode. "What?" Lidev asked a bit nervously, obviously noticing the way they were looking at her. They backed up defensively. "Nothing, sheesh." They both said at the same time. Lidev looked down, unsure of herself. With Mon and the User on their instruments, the three started playing.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:22 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:Katya seemed less worried and smiled again, tempted to plop down on the floor and start reading right there.

MB waved his ears in circles, fanning Katya.
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
mumblemumblemumble

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:22 pm

Dabfia wrote:

"All sound interesting, well except for girl knight, just makes me think of what happened back in 1222 dabfia."

"Why, what happened in 1222, if I may ask?"

Katya reached into one pocket, pulling out a cigarette and a small box of matches.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

The New Velociraptor Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:22 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:"And you expect me to believe we are not drugged?" Scully said skepticly. "Wow, actual divine beings?! This is all more than I could of hoped for!" Mulder said. "Mulder, we have to solve a murder, remember? Somebody drugged us to slow us down." Scully said and was dragging Mulder out the door.

"Don't worry, I could teleport you to wherever you're needed, after all, I am sworn to defend humanity and all human life against xenos and forces of darkness." *He said with a smile. His black robe instantly became white.*

"Well I'd like us to be teleported to a hospital, since every minute here convinces me that we are hallucinating." Scully said. "How did you do that?" Mulder asked excitedly.

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:25 pm

The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:"Well I'd like us to be teleported to a hospital, since every minute here convinces me that we are hallucinating." Scully said. "How did you do that?" Mulder asked excitedly.

Dora grinned widely and her eyes flashed purple, but she said nothing.
mumblemumblemumble

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jul 01, 2011
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:29 pm

The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:
Germanic Templars wrote:
"Don't worry, I could teleport you to wherever you're needed, after all, I am sworn to defend humanity and all human life against xenos and forces of darkness." *He said with a smile. His black robe instantly became white.*

"Well I'd like us to be teleported to a hospital, since every minute here convinces me that we are hallucinating." Scully said. "How did you do that?" Mulder asked excitedly.

"It's easy really, I would explain but, it's complicated." *He pulled out his battle axe and cut into the air, opening a portal.* "Follow me."

• INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

I support Capitalism do you? If so, put this in your sig.

XY = Male, XX = Female

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:31 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:
Dabfia wrote:"All sound interesting, well except for girl knight, just makes me think of what happened back in 1222 dabfia."

Katya reached into one pocket, pulling out a cigarette and a small box of matches.

"Well." he said. Three chairs appeared, he sat down, one was for Katya and the other for MB if he decided to jump off Katya's head. "Back in 1222 i was younger, surprisingly i don't age that much over hundreds of years. Anyway, Back in that time, we had 2 or 3 female knight divisions in the military, Skip to june 1222, at the massacre of Yerdin, the enemies pulled out modern weaponry, It shocked everyone, most of the male and 1 female the divisions fled, 4 male divisions were left and 2 female divisions were, they tried to fight the enemies, They we're massacred, shot until they ran out of bullets, and i had to sit there and watch, it gets worse after that, but i don't want to talk about that."

The New Velociraptor Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:36 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:"Well I'd like us to be teleported to a hospital, since every minute here convinces me that we are hallucinating." Scully said. "How did you do that?" Mulder asked excitedly.

"It's easy really, I would explain but, it's complicated." *He pulled out his battle axe and cut into the air, opening a portal.* "Follow me."

Mulder followed through with Scully reluctantly following.

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:40 pm

Dora turned to Kei, wondering if they should follow.
mumblemumblemumble

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:41 pm

The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:
Germanic Templars wrote:

Mulder followed through with Scully reluctantly following.

*What took minutes to walk through, only happened in seconds in the real world. The two would find themselves behind the hospital with a note given to them.* Sorry if I must drop you off in the back, but I must keep my work as low as possible. Sincerely, Lucius Lupus.
-Back at the apartment-
*A portal opened, he reappeared in front of Kei and Dora.*

• INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

XY = Male, XX = Female

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:45 pm

Dabfia wrote:
Torsiedelle wrote:

"Well." he said. Three chairs appeared, he sat down, one was for Katya and the other for MB if he decided to jump off Katya's head. "Back in 1222 i was younger, surprisingly i don't age that much over hundreds of years. Anyway, Back in that time, we had 2 or 3 female knight divisions in the military, Skip to june 1222, at the massacre of Yerdin, the enemies pulled out modern weaponry, It shocked everyone, most of the male and 1 female the divisions fled, 4 male divisions were left and 2 female divisions were, they tried to fight the enemies, They we're massacred, shot until they ran out of bullets, and i had to sit there and watch, it gets worse after that, but i don't want to talk about that."

Katya frowned, now feeling rather depressed.

"Well then......that is......that is definitely something "
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:46 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:
Dabfia wrote:"Well." he said. Three chairs appeared, he sat down, one was for Katya and the other for MB if he decided to jump off Katya's head. "Back in 1222 i was younger, surprisingly i don't age that much over hundreds of years. Anyway, Back in that time, we had 2 or 3 female knight divisions in the military, Skip to june 1222, at the massacre of Yerdin, the enemies pulled out modern weaponry, It shocked everyone, most of the male and 1 female the divisions fled, 4 male divisions were left and 2 female divisions were, they tried to fight the enemies, They we're massacred, shot until they ran out of bullets, and i had to sit there and watch, it gets worse after that, but i don't want to talk about that."

"Told you it was bad." He gave her a donut with sprinkles. "Thats the feel better donut."

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:10 pm

Dabfia wrote:
Torsiedelle wrote:

"Told you it was bad." He gave her a donut with sprinkles. "Thats the feel better donut."

Katya looked at Tony strangely, looking him over.

"Pretty interesting people here, eh?"
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:11 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:
Dabfia wrote:

"Da."

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:12 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:*What took minutes to walk through, only happened in seconds in the real world. The two would find themselves behind the hospital with a note given to them.* Sorry if I must drop you off in the back, but I must keep my work as low as possible. Sincerely, Lucius Lupus.
-Back at the apartment-

"Well. Hello," Dora drawled.
mumblemumblemumble

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:13 pm

Dabfia wrote:
Torsiedelle wrote:

"Da."

"Well then......have you met my sibling? If so, what do you think of her?"
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:14 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:
Germanic Templars wrote:*What took minutes to walk through, only happened in seconds in the real world. The two would find themselves behind the hospital with a note given to them.* Sorry if I must drop you off in the back, but I must keep my work as low as possible. Sincerely, Lucius Lupus.
-Back at the apartment-

"Ah, Lucius. How's it going?" Kei asked, still a bit groggy from the near constant use of her powers.

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:14 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:
Dabfia wrote:"Da."

"Well then......have you met my sibling? If so, what do you think of her?"

"I've seen her, and i think she's a dirty commie nice girl."

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:15 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:
-Back at the apartment-

"Hello, child." *he glances at Kei.* "Very well, but very busy."

• INTP
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

XY = Male, XX = Female

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse