NATION

PASSWORD

Personification Life - IC Part IV

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:19 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:
Dabfia wrote:
"Are you sure? You look preoccupato (worried)"

"Yea, I was just thinking, that was all."

"About....?"
Behold! this is still a signature
Mother: Swith Witherward
Father: Bone Fort
Sisters: Monfrox, Giovenith, Tsuyoi tekikoku
Brother: The BranRiech,
Uncles: The New Velociraptor Empire, Tiltjuice
Grandpa: Germanic Templars

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:19 pm

The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:"Investigating a murder. And a hallway hardly constitutes as someone's home." Mulder said, he looked excited when his shoes melted off. Scully was a bit paniced, she thought the goo was acidic.

"But still, leave now and nver return, or I enjoy a nice snack . . ." Kei chuckled darkly, the goo quickly retreated into a person sized mass in the center of the hall. Kei reformed and stepped up to the two.

"Out." She commanded.

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:20 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:
The BranRiech wrote:"Got it." Kei said, re-forming Dora out of sight of the FBI investigators.

The timecop watched for a minute, then turned neatly. She was curious what that roaring from down the hall was. Sounded like a chainsaw.

Going in that direction, she found the scientist, Prim.

"Anything I can help with?"

Hearing no reply, Dora assumed Prim was deafened by the chainsaw. She went back to find Rylli and some other guy. Another supernatural.

"Hi." She looked him up and down.
Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
I wear teal, blue, pink, and red for Swith.
mumblemumblemumble

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:21 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:"Investigating a murder. And a hallway hardly constitutes as someone's home." Mulder said, he looked excited when his shoes melted off. Scully was a bit paniced, she thought the goo was acidic.

"But still, leave now and nver return, or I enjoy a nice snack . . ." Kei chuckled darkly, the goo quickly retreated into a person sized mass in the center of the hall. Kei reformed and stepped up to the two.

"Out." She commanded.

Tony 2 watched and shook her head.

The New Velociraptor Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:27 pm

The BranRiech wrote:

"Out." She commanded.

"Wow! What are you? An extraterrastrial?" Mulder asked excitedly. "Mulder, we've obviously been drugged and are hallucinating." Scully said trying to pull him away.

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:28 pm

The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:"Wow! What are you? An extraterrastrial?" Mulder asked excitedly. "Mulder, we've obviously been drugged and are hallucinating." Scully said trying to pull him away.

"Please leave, unless of course you'd like to stay for dinner." Kei smiled sweetly.

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jul 01, 2011
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:30 pm

The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:
The BranRiech wrote:

"Out." She commanded.

"Wow! What are you? An extraterrastrial?" Mulder asked excitedly. "Mulder, we've obviously been drugged and are hallucinating." Scully said trying to pull him away.

"Extraterrestrial is the wrong term, and no, you are not drugged." *Remarked Lucius, appearing next to them.*

• INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

I support Capitalism do you? If so, put this in your sig.

XY = Male, XX = Female

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:31 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:"Extraterrestrial is the wrong term, and no, you are not drugged." *Remarked Lucius, appearing next to them.*

The guy in the black robe had disappeared. Dora blinked. She sniffed herself, wondering why everyone either ran away or was unresponsive. Shrugging when she didn't smell anything off, she went back toward Kei and the FBI agents.
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
mumblemumblemumble

Monfrox
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:32 pm

The trio had sat there looking at the instruments for about a good 15 minutes before Lidev grabbed it. "No sense in letting it sit. Thing needs to be tuned." She said as she started turning pegs and strumming strings to tune.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:32 pm

Dabfia wrote:
Torsiedelle wrote:
"Yea, I was just thinking, that was all."

"About....?"

"You really ask a lot of questions, don't you?", she said, ruffling Tony's hair.
Rostavykhan is my Second Nation.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:33 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:
Dabfia wrote:"About....?"

"You really ask a lot of questions, don't you?", she said, ruffling Tony's hair.

"Maaaybe." He said.

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:36 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:"Wow! What are you? An extraterrastrial?" Mulder asked excitedly. "Mulder, we've obviously been drugged and are hallucinating." Scully said trying to pull him away.

"Extraterrestrial is the wrong term, and no, you are not drugged." *Remarked Lucius, appearing next to them.*

"What is she then?" Mulder asked. Scully was pulling him out the door. "We are going to a hospital and getting our blood tested." she said.

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:38 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:

"What is she then?" Mulder asked. Scully was pulling him out the door. "We are going to a hospital and getting our blood tested." she said.

"You're not drugged." Kei said sincerily. "I promise you that much, I'm about to make dinner . . ." She chuckled darkly.

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:40 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:

"Well, she's a daemon, and I, Lucius Lupus, am archangel."

• INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

XY = Male, XX = Female

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:42 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:"What is she then?" Mulder asked. Scully was pulling him out the door. "We are going to a hospital and getting our blood tested." she said.

"And I'm a Conservator, what you would call a priestess of entropy," Dora added from the other side.
mumblemumblemumble

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:49 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:
Germanic Templars wrote:

"And I'm a Conservator, what you would call a priestess of entropy," Dora added from the other side.

"And you expect me to believe we are not drugged?" Scully said skepticly. "Wow, actual divine beings?! This is all more than I could of hoped for!" Mulder said. "Mulder, we have to solve a murder, remember? Somebody drugged us to slow us down." Scully said and was dragging Mulder out the door.

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:51 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:

"And you expect me to believe we are not drugged?" Scully said skepticly. "Wow, actual divine beings?! This is all more than I could of hoped for!" Mulder said. "Mulder, we have to solve a murder, remember? Somebody drugged us to slow us down." Scully said and was dragging Mulder out the door.

"You're not drugged." Kei grumbled, sealing the door shut. "Stay awhile." She welcomed, changing her mood.

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:52 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:

"Don't worry, I could teleport you to wherever you're needed, after all, I am sworn to defend humanity and all human life against xenos and forces of darkness." *He said with a smile. His black robe instantly became white.*
Last edited by Germanic Templars on Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

• INTP
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

XY = Male, XX = Female

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:53 pm

Dabfia wrote:
Torsiedelle wrote:

"Maaaybe." He said.

Katya smiled a bit, and stopped ruffling his hair.

"I'm not gonna say anything. Pride is too much to loose."
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:55 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:
Dabfia wrote:
"Maaaybe." He said.

"Meep."

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:56 pm

Dabfia wrote:
Torsiedelle wrote:

"Meep."

Katya hoisted up her book and walked around Tony.

"So....."
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:57 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:
Dabfia wrote:"Meep."

"So....."

He waved bye and walked away.

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:58 pm

Dabfia wrote:
Torsiedelle wrote:

"So....."

He waved bye and walked away.

Katya scoffed at being blown off so suddenly and continued her walk down the hall.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:00 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:Katya scoffed at being blown off so suddenly and continued her walk down the hall.

"Hi," Cuisine said. He reached down, put MB on Katya's head, and walked in the opposite direction of Tony.
mumblemumblemumble

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:01 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:
Dabfia wrote:He waved bye and walked away.

Katya scoffed at being blown off so suddenly and continued her walk down the hall.

Tony reappeared.
"Sorry about that, i thought when you walked around me that you were leaving."

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads