NATION

PASSWORD

Personification Life - IC Part IV

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The New Velociraptor Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:38 pm

Primordial Luxa wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:"That [CENSORED] fucking [CENSORED][CENSORED] mammal [BELGIUM] airhead bitch stole one of my eggs from right under my snout!" Gretta said.

"You got it back of course"

"Yes, thankfully." Gretta said.

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 30, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Primordial Luxa » Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:39 pm

The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:
Primordial Luxa wrote:
"You got it back of course"

"Yes, thankfully." Gretta said.

"What are you planning on naming them?"
he summons a pair of burning symbols and plays with them in the air while talking
Swith Witherward wrote:But I trust the people here. Well, except Prim. He has shifty eyes but his cute smile make up for it.

Monfrox wrote:But it's not like we've known Prim to really stick with normality...

P2TM wrote:HORROR/THRILLER Winner - Community Choice Award For Favorite Horror/Thriller Player: Primordial Luxa

Factbook (underconstruction)
Personification Life and GAU Posts
Luxan Imperial Narcotics (The ONLY narcotics store on GE&T)

The New Velociraptor Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:48 pm

Primordial Luxa wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:"Yes, thankfully." Gretta said.

"What are you planning on naming them?"
he summons a pair of burning symbols and plays with them in the air while talking

"The boys will be Swift and Robert. The girl will be Jenny." Gretta said.
Last edited by The New Velociraptor Empire on Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:16 am

Dora slipped quietly out of bed and slid back into her uniform. All her gear went back on. The entropy collars. The pistols and shotgun. The pepper spray, she was never without.

She wheeled the motorcycle slowly downstairs, hoping not to wake anybody, and went for a pre-dawn patrol around the city.

Cuisine and MB also left early, on a trip to gather razor clams at the shore during low tide. MB sniffed out clams and Cuisine dug them up, also scaring off a few seagulls who tried to cop a free meal. Several buckets later, they went back and spent the next hour making a few large pots of white and red clam chowder for the others.

Then Cuisine went back to sleep, while MB hovered over a Glade plug-in, trying to overpower the saltwater smell.
Last edited by Tiltjuice on Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
I wear teal, blue, pink, and red for Swith.
mumblemumblemumble

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:12 pm

Waking up without the warmth of Dora to comfort her, Kei made her way groggily downstairs and sat at a booth in the dining room. She pulled out some papers and began filling them out, various national issues and happenings that needed attention and the like.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:14 pm

Mon, Lidev, and the User were all in one of the larger rooms of the apartment. Practicing their instruments and songs for another concert for the resident's enjoyment. Hopefully, they wouldn't mind a little Rock and Metal and other such things.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:16 pm

Monfrox wrote:Mon, Lidev, and the User were all in one of the larger rooms of the apartment. Practicing their instruments and songs for another concert for the resident's enjoyment. Hopefully, they wouldn't mind a little Rock and Metal and other such things.

Rylli was sitting outside of the room, enjoying the music.

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:19 pm

Katya was wondering the halls, Carrying another thick book under one shoulder and singing "Le Marseilles" to herself in French.
Last edited by Torsiedelle on Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rostavykhan is my Second Nation.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:35 pm

Dora parked her green and silver motorcycle just outside. The helmet came off, revealing purple hair.

She went inside in a slow pace, all-black uniform clearly on display.
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
mumblemumblemumble

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Postby Primordial Luxa » Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:42 pm

Primordial is searching through the hall ways

Aegis is scanning the roof

Insidious is still lost

engage them
Swith Witherward wrote:But I trust the people here. Well, except Prim. He has shifty eyes but his cute smile make up for it.

Monfrox wrote:But it's not like we've known Prim to really stick with normality...

P2TM wrote:HORROR/THRILLER Winner - Community Choice Award For Favorite Horror/Thriller Player: Primordial Luxa

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:43 pm

Katya looked to her left and saw Dora coming in towards her. She stopped singing and kept walking, picking up the pace

yea, I'd rather not....
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:48 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:Katya looked to her left and saw Dora coming in towards her. She stopped singing and kept walking, picking up the pace

yea, I'd rather not....

OOC - :rofl:

Dora saw Katya taking off down the hallway, but said nothing. Instead she turned left and went into the kitchen for a beer. Putting up her feet on the table, she did the pepper-spray trick again, and sat there.
mumblemumblemumble

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:04 pm

Tony stood on the roof. "Tony." A voice said.
"Well its about time." he said.

Fades out....

Fades in....
"Got it." Tony said. "Why did your user fade out and in?" The person asks. "Because, there are people who 'Magically' know everything around here. Its only smart." Tony said as the person disappeared.

Meanwhile.

Dab is playing cards with a mirror, he is winning.
Behold! this is still a signature
Mother: Swith Witherward
Father: Bone Fort
Sisters: Monfrox, Giovenith, Tsuyoi tekikoku
Brother: The BranRiech,
Uncles: The New Velociraptor Empire, Tiltjuice
Grandpa: Germanic Templars

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:05 pm

"Okay, from the top this time." "Top of what?" "Oh shut up. If we want to get any better, we have to practice." "Alright, alright, jeez. Just trying to joke." "Try harder." The three went on for about a few more minutes before they started practicing.
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:11 pm

"tsu was bored as usuallly"
Predictably unpredictable and fabulous at the same time!
XA-1MVGLHS
Queen Oberon, our red devil! Click the URL to learn about our Leader!
Edelweiss and Reina, the two previous ones are still alive. None of Tsuyoi Tekikoku's leaders are killed in their duels of succession.

I don't use NS stats.

I'd prefer the pronouns she/her,if your referring to me

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:17 pm

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:"tsu was bored as usuallly"

"Hello~", Katya said, popping up behind Tsu.

"How is my little sibling's best friend doing today?"
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:21 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:OOC - :rofl:

Dora saw Katya taking off down the hallway, but said nothing. Instead she turned left and went into the kitchen for a beer. Putting up her feet on the table, she did the pepper-spray trick again, and sat there.

"Hey hot stuff." Kei said from her table, drinking some Elf blood after Primordial introduced her to the stuff a week or two ago.

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:27 pm

The BranRiech wrote:"Hey hot stuff." Kei said from her table, drinking some Elf blood after Primordial introduced her to the stuff a week or two ago.

She set down her beer. "Hi yourself. What's going on?"
mumblemumblemumble

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Postby Primordial Luxa » Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:29 pm

Primordial Luxa wrote:Primordial is searching through the hall ways

Insidious is still lost

engage them

I'm invisible

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:30 pm

Primordial Luxa wrote:

Insidious is still lost

engage them

I'm invisible

OOC - Prim, here's some advice I had from Swith when I first (re-)joined after a long break. Just have your characters jump in wherever, like Bran just had Kei do to Dora. We don't mind.
mumblemumblemumble

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:31 pm

Primordial Luxa wrote:

Insidious is still lost

engage them

I'm invisible

Tony looks at ageis.
"Dammit was he here the whole time? damn i should've thought this through."
Behold! this is still a signature
Mother: Swith Witherward
Father: Bone Fort
Sisters: Monfrox, Giovenith, Tsuyoi tekikoku
Brother: The BranRiech,
Uncles: The New Velociraptor Empire, Tiltjuice
Grandpa: Germanic Templars

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:32 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:
The BranRiech wrote:"Hey hot stuff." Kei said from her table, drinking some Elf blood after Primordial introduced her to the stuff a week or two ago.

She set down her beer. "Hi yourself. What's going on?"

"Just pouring over some documents, national happenings and such." She said, scooting over to her with the papers. "We're at war right now . . . Again."

--

Rylli walked up to the roof, waving at Aegis. She liked to meet new people.

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:39 pm

The BranRiech wrote:"Just pouring over some documents, national happenings and such." She said, scooting over to her with the papers. "We're at war right now . . . Again."

"Again?" A purple eyebrow quirked as Dora made room on the table for Kei's file. "What happened this time?"
mumblemumblemumble

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:45 pm

"That was good." "Really?" "Yeah. Now, next song." "Got it!" The three were practicing for the remainder of the night, and up next was a favorite
Last edited by Monfrox on Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Achievement

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:47 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:"Again?" A purple eyebrow quirked as Dora made room on the table for Kei's file. "What happened this time?"

"All that Oil we got from the ritual made us a prime target for those nations desperate enough." She sighed, pouring over pictures of the various battles.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse