NATION

PASSWORD

Personification Life - IC Part IV

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:26 pm

The BranRiech wrote:"Oh just pregnant." She smiled, sitting down nearby. In any case, she would've grabbed some Wine, but she held off and took some Soda instead. "You?"

"Pregnant, huh?" Slate-gray eyes surveyed the other woman. "Not a whole lot. I was here, then I was away for a bit, then I was orbital-skydiving. Kind of fun, really."
Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
I wear teal, blue, pink, and red for Swith.
mumblemumblemumble

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:27 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Dabfia wrote:Tony slaps her. "My boss is not a dumbass, he would kill a person like you for calling him that. Now lets go." He said and steps out of the limo. He walks into a building that nobody knew even existed.

Tony's hand would find itself going right through Kei's face as she stepped out laughing.

"Let's get this done."

"Right." Tony said. The building, on the inside was a mess, bodies laying everywhere, peices of junk and equipment scattered everywhere, blood stains all over the floor, the lights were off. He led her to an elevator.
"Click the top floor button, then go down the hall, see the giant doors, knock, and a man will ask what is the password, and the password is password. Go." He said as the elevator doors open.
Behold! this is still a signature
Mother: Swith Witherward
Father: Bone Fort
Sisters: Monfrox, Giovenith, Tsuyoi tekikoku
Brother: The BranRiech,
Uncles: The New Velociraptor Empire, Tiltjuice
Grandpa: Germanic Templars

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:28 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:"Pregnant, huh?" Slate-gray eyes surveyed the other woman. "Not a whole lot. I was here, then I was away for a bit, then I was orbital-skydiving. Kind of fun, really."

"Sounds fun enough, I'm going to have to settle down now though . . ." She smiled. "Kei's been looking for you, but she's gone now."

Dabfia wrote:"Right." Tony said. The building, on the inside was a mess, bodies laying everywhere, peices of junk and equipment scattered everywhere, blood stains all over the floor, the lights were off. He led her to an elevator.
"Click the top floor button, then go down the hall, see the giant doors, knock, and a man will ask what is the password, and the password is password. Go." He said as the elevator doors open.

Kei did as commanded, telling the man the password and stepping into the elevator.

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:32 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Tiltjuice wrote:"Pregnant, huh?" Slate-gray eyes surveyed the other woman. "Not a whole lot. I was here, then I was away for a bit, then I was orbital-skydiving. Kind of fun, really."

"Sounds fun enough, I'm going to have to settle down now though . . ." She smiled. "Kei's been looking for you, but she's gone now."

"Is that right?" Dora reclined, crossing her motorcycle boots and chugging the rest of her beer-and-pepper spray. "I was actually looking for Bran. Is he around?"
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
mumblemumblemumble

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:35 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:"Is that right?" Dora reclined, crossing her motorcycle boots and chugging the rest of her beer-and-pepper spray. "I was actually looking for Bran. Is he around?"

"Huh, he went off with Ceril and a majority of the others to rescue Swith. What'd you want from him?" Rylli asked, her User noting the change back to 3rd person.

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:38 pm

The BranRiech wrote:

Dabfia wrote:"Right." Tony said. The building, on the inside was a mess, bodies laying everywhere, peices of junk and equipment scattered everywhere, blood stains all over the floor, the lights were off. He led her to an elevator.

Kei did as commanded, telling the man the password and stepping into the elevator.

On the wall of the elevator there was a man nailed there (yes he is dead) with the words. 'Where is your god now!?' Painted in blood right next to the corpse.
The elevator began to ascend.

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:40 pm

The BranRiech wrote:"Huh, he went off with Ceril and a majority of the others to rescue Swith. What'd you want from him?" Rylli asked, her User noting the change back to 3rd person.

"Did he mention anything about a piece of parchment he might have gotten?" the purple-haired woman asked. Far away, Dora's own User cackled in a darkly lit home office.
mumblemumblemumble

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 30, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Primordial Luxa » Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:40 pm

Insidious is trapped in the city (try and find her)

Aegis is in his lab

Primordial is in the kitchen

engage them
Swith Witherward wrote:But I trust the people here. Well, except Prim. He has shifty eyes but his cute smile make up for it.

Monfrox wrote:But it's not like we've known Prim to really stick with normality...

P2TM wrote:HORROR/THRILLER Winner - Community Choice Award For Favorite Horror/Thriller Player: Primordial Luxa

Factbook (underconstruction)
Personification Life and GAU Posts
Luxan Imperial Narcotics (The ONLY narcotics store on GE&T)

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:43 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:"Did he mention anything about a piece of parchment he might have gotten?" the purple-haired woman asked. Far away, Dora's own User cackled in a darkly lit home office.

"Not that I was aware of, we could check his mailbox?"

--

Unaffected by the decor, Kei whistled softly to herself and made her way through the building.

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:47 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Tiltjuice wrote:"Did he mention anything about a piece of parchment he might have gotten?" the purple-haired woman asked. Far away, Dora's own User cackled in a darkly lit home office.

--

Unaffected by the decor, Kei whistled softly to herself and made her way through the building.

Once she came up to the giant doors, a man stepped out.
"What is the password."

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:48 pm

Dabfia wrote:Once she came up to the giant doors, a man stepped out.
"What is the password."

"Go." She sai to the man, expecting him to step aside.

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:51 pm

The BranRiech wrote:

"Do you have a key?" Dora rose smoothly.
mumblemumblemumble

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:52 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Dabfia wrote:Once she came up to the giant doors, a man stepped out.
"What is the password."

"Go." She sai to the man, expecting him to step aside.

"ZHAT IS ZHE WROHNG AWNSER!" He yelled and shut the door.

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:53 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:"Do you have a key?" Dora rose smoothly.

"We share keys." Rylli smiled, grabbing a small key from her inside her shirt. Ahe led the way to the mailbox and opened it, sorting through bills and the like.

--

"Then it's Password, dumbass didn't explain it properly."

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:59 pm

The BranRiech wrote:"We share keys." Rylli smiled, grabbing a small key from her inside her shirt. Ahe led the way to the mailbox and opened it, sorting through bills and the like.

"Do you see anything?" Dora stood against the wall, watching the hallway to see if Prim or anybody else came through.
mumblemumblemumble

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:00 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:"Do you see anything?" Dora stood against the wall, watching the hallway to see if Prim or anybody else came through.

Sure enough Rylli handed Dora a letter, all the other bills going in her pocket.

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:01 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Tiltjuice wrote:"Do you have a key?" Dora rose smoothly.

"We share keys." Rylli smiled, grabbing a small key from her inside her shirt. Ahe led the way to the mailbox and opened it, sorting through bills and the like.

--

"Then it's Password, dumbass didn't explain it properly."

"ZHAT IS ZHE RIGHT ANSWER!" He yelled again and shoved her through the door.

----
a shady figure was sitting in the shadows at a desk.
"Take a seat." He says pointing his index finger to a chair.

The New Velociraptor Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:03 pm

Gretta sat in the park with the portable incubator beside her. She enjoyed the evening air.

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:03 pm

The BranRiech wrote:Sure enough Rylli handed Dora a letter, all the other bills going in her pocket.

"Took me long enough," Dora murmured, staring down at the three-by-four rectangle of 11 mini-images and one blank space. Her gaze turned back to Rylli.

"Did you ever remember seeing someone with red robes, a green halo, and a lot of Swords?"
mumblemumblemumble

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:05 pm

Dabfia wrote:a shady figure was sitting in the shadows at a desk.

Rylli nodded and sat down, turning her chair into a Beanbag.

"You want something?"

Tiltjuice wrote:"Took me long enough," Dora murmured, staring down at the three-by-four rectangle of 11 mini-images and one blank space. Her gaze turned back to Rylli.

"Did you ever remember seeing someone with red robes, a green halo, and a lot of Swords?"

"Deader? Yeah why?"

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:07 pm

The BranRiech wrote:"Deader? Yeah why?"

"He owes me money." Dora handed back the letter to Rylli and went out the front door for a minute. She came back wheeling her motorbike into the building and across the lobby.
mumblemumblemumble

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:08 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Dabfia wrote:a shady figure was sitting in the shadows at a desk.

Rylli nodded and sat down, turning her chair into a Beanbag.

"You want something?"

Tiltjuice wrote:"Took me long enough," Dora murmured, staring down at the three-by-four rectangle of 11 mini-images and one blank space. Her gaze turned back to Rylli.

"Deader? Yeah why?"

"I vant to make a deal." He says.

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:10 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:"He owes me money." Dora handed back the letter to Rylli and went out the front door for a minute. She came back wheeling her motorbike into the building and across the lobby.

"Huh, for what?" Rylli asked, watching as the bike left marks on the floor. "Didn't you use Bran as clothing once?" she asked, remembering something Bran had told her a while back

Dabfia wrote:"I vant to make a deal." He says.

"Yes, I figured as much . . . So what kind of deal?"

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:12 pm

The BranRiech wrote:"Huh, for what?" Rylli asked, watching as the bike left marks on the floor. "Didn't you use Bran as clothing once?" she asked, remembering something Bran had told her a while back

"I did, yeah. It was enjoyable, at the time. Why do you ask?"
mumblemumblemumble

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:14 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:"I did, yeah. It was enjoyable, at the time. Why do you ask?"

"Just wondering . . ." Rylli grinned pulling out a picture of said event on her phone. "I was out for a swim and I saw that, figured it was funny."

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse