NATION

PASSWORD

Personification Life - IC Part IV

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:25 pm

"tsu skipped happily threw the halls of the apartment"
today is my birthday! she said in a sing song voice
Predictably unpredictable and fabulous at the same time!
XA-1MVGLHS
Queen Oberon, our red devil! Click the URL to learn about our Leader!
Edelweiss and Reina, the two previous ones are still alive. None of Tsuyoi Tekikoku's leaders are killed in their duels of succession.

I don't use NS stats.

I'd prefer the pronouns she/her,if your referring to me

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:27 pm

Monfrox wrote:
Torsiedelle wrote:
The door led then back to the platform, disappearing behind them. The portal near the sun was empty now, guarded by two knights. The moon was beckoning them now.

"Hopefully, this all won't be a waste of time." Lidev said, wishing that she knew if she was doing any good for Torii. She stepped into the portal.

The portal led then back to the field. There was no town, no fighting, nothing. It was night, a large moon illuminating the sky. It was snowing, but it was not cold. There was a gentle breeze coming from the mountains. A soft tune was heard from over a small snow mound.
Rostavykhan is my Second Nation.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Monfrox
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:29 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:
Monfrox wrote:"Hopefully, this all won't be a waste of time." Lidev said, wishing that she knew if she was doing any good for Torii. She stepped into the portal.

The portal led then back to the field. There was no town, no fighting, nothing. It was night, a large moon illuminating the sky. It was snowing, but it was not cold. There was a gentle breeze coming from the mountains. A soft tune was heard from over a small snow mound.

Lidev looked around at the tranquil peace. She knelt down and touched the snow before standing up and walking around. She climbed up the snow mound and peaked over it.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:34 pm

Monfrox wrote:
Torsiedelle wrote:

Lidev looked around at the tranquil peace. She knelt down and touched the snow before standing up and walking around. She climbed up the snow mound and peaked over it.

On then other side was the girl again, singing softly and plucking away at a humble little guitar. She was sitting in the little machine gun nest, which was now a small hidey-hole. There were several books beside her.

"The Manifesto, Mein Kampf, The Qur'an.... pretty erratic reading habits, eh? I guess her mind is all over the place."
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:37 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:
Monfrox wrote:Lidev looked around at the tranquil peace. She knelt down and touched the snow before standing up and walking around. She climbed up the snow mound and peaked over it.

On then other side was the girl again, singing softly and plucking away at a humble little guitar. She was sitting in the little machine gun nest, which was now a small hidey-hole. There were several books beside her.

"The Manifesto, Mein Kampf, The Qur'an.... pretty erratic reading habits, eh? I guess her mind is all over the place."

"Some of the most famous books....I wouldn't be surprised if we found the new and or old testament somewhere in there." Lidev commented.
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:40 pm

Monfrox wrote:
Torsiedelle wrote:

"Some of the most famous books....I wouldn't be surprised if we found the new and or old testament somewhere in there." Lidev commented.

The scene didn't change, but instead the girl looked up, playfully looking them over.

"Greetings, comrades! Care for a little tale, or a fantastic adventure?"
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:41 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:
Monfrox wrote:"Some of the most famous books....I wouldn't be surprised if we found the new and or old testament somewhere in there." Lidev commented.

The scene didn't change, but instead the girl looked up, playfully looking them over.

Lidev smiled and climbed into the hole. "Sure." She played it safe, not getting too friendly like she did with Torii outside.

Achievement

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:46 pm

Monfrox wrote:
Torsiedelle wrote:

Lidev smiled and climbed into the hole. "Sure." She played it safe, not getting too friendly like she did with Torii outside.

"Fantastic!, The girl said, throwing the guitar into the air. It sat, suspended.

"What will it be? Astronomy? Historical? Scientific? Nature! Perhaps you'd just like to have a chat?"
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:48 pm

"tsu's sisters were carrying a cake for tsu's birthday"
Predictably unpredictable and fabulous at the same time!
XA-1MVGLHS
Queen Oberon, our red devil! Click the URL to learn about our Leader!
Edelweiss and Reina, the two previous ones are still alive. None of Tsuyoi Tekikoku's leaders are killed in their duels of succession.

I don't use NS stats.

I'd prefer the pronouns she/her,if your referring to me

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:53 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:
Monfrox wrote:Lidev smiled and climbed into the hole. "Sure." She played it safe, not getting too friendly like she did with Torii outside.

"Fantastic!, The girl said, throwing the guitar into the air. It sat, suspended.

"What will it be? Astronomy? Historical? Scientific? Nature! Perhaps you'd just like to have a chat?"

Lidev was a bit taken aback by this sudden change. "A chat sounds nice..." She said.

Achievement

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 30, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Primordial Luxa » Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:55 pm

Primordial is on the roof setting up the ritual

Agies is in his room

insidious is meeting something in the woods

engage them
Swith Witherward wrote:But I trust the people here. Well, except Prim. He has shifty eyes but his cute smile make up for it.

Monfrox wrote:But it's not like we've known Prim to really stick with normality...

P2TM wrote:HORROR/THRILLER Winner - Community Choice Award For Favorite Horror/Thriller Player: Primordial Luxa

Factbook (underconstruction)
Personification Life and GAU Posts
Luxan Imperial Narcotics (The ONLY narcotics store on GE&T)

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:56 pm

Monfrox wrote:
Torsiedelle wrote:

Lidev was a bit taken aback by this sudden change. "A chat sounds nice..." She said.

"A chat is always nice. So, why are you here to see me? Have you seen the sun? Why, that's a nasty little place. Rather frightening, no?"
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:57 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:
Monfrox wrote:Lidev was a bit taken aback by this sudden change. "A chat sounds nice..." She said.

"A chat is always nice. So, why are you here to see me? Have you seen the sun? Why, that's a nasty little place. Rather frightening, no?"

Lidev nodded. "We came here to solve some nightmare problems..." She said.

Achievement

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:02 pm

Monfrox wrote:
Torsiedelle wrote:

Lidev nodded. "We came here to solve some nightmare problems..." She said.

"Oh my, nightmares? That sounds bad. I'm not sure if I van help, other than giving you a nice tale....."
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:07 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:
Monfrox wrote:Lidev nodded. "We came here to solve some nightmare problems..." She said.

"Oh my, nightmares? That sounds bad. I'm not sure if I van help, other than giving you a nice tale....."

"Can you tell us what we need to do, though? Or do you at least know who we are?" Lidev asked.

Achievement

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:16 pm

Monfrox wrote:
Torsiedelle wrote:

"Can you tell us what we need to do, though? Or do you at least know who we are?" Lidev asked.

"I don't think there's anyway to stop her problems, but you can "soften them up" by getting her in touch with her .... well, this place. Get her out of the sun, she's a night owl.....care for some tea?"

The girl got up and walked over to the machine gun, which was now a tea kettle.

"Sometimes it's better to skip the bad parts of an old story to get to the end."

Katya mumbled to herself.

"This makes no sense."
Last edited by Torsiedelle on Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:19 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:
Monfrox wrote:"Can you tell us what we need to do, though? Or do you at least know who we are?" Lidev asked.

"I don't think there's anyway to stop her problems, but you can "soften them up" by getting her in touch with her .... well, this place. Get her out of the sun, she's a night owl.....care for some tea?"

"Sometimes it's better to skip the bad parts of an old story to get to the end."

"This makes no sense."

"So what do you propose we do?" Lidev asked, elbowing Katya silently.

Achievement

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:19 pm

Primordial Luxa wrote:Primordial is on the roof setting up the ritual

Kei walked up behind him without warning, watching his work with interest.

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:23 pm

Monfrox wrote:The User left and Klanov looked to the chef. "Someone's gotta know what to do around here." He stated.

"Search me," Cuisine shook his head. "Come on, let's go try to find someone."
Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
I wear teal, blue, pink, and red for Swith.
mumblemumblemumble

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 30, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Primordial Luxa » Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:26 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Primordial Luxa wrote:Primordial is on the roof setting up the ritual

He begins by kneeling and reciting a quick prayer in a language that seems strange an inhumane.
He notices her and he reaches for his ingredients all stored in a large metal case.
He starts by setting up a trio of brass cauldrons on the side of the terrace and begins to fill them with strange multi colored liquids.
While they boil he goes to the center of the roof and inserts a meter long pole into a dent in the roof, attached to the poll is a string with a fang and he uses this to draw a circle on the roof.

"This might take a while" he says glancing up at Kei
Last edited by Primordial Luxa on Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Swith Witherward wrote:But I trust the people here. Well, except Prim. He has shifty eyes but his cute smile make up for it.

Monfrox wrote:But it's not like we've known Prim to really stick with normality...

P2TM wrote:HORROR/THRILLER Winner - Community Choice Award For Favorite Horror/Thriller Player: Primordial Luxa

Factbook (underconstruction)
Personification Life and GAU Posts
Luxan Imperial Narcotics (The ONLY narcotics store on GE&T)

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:28 pm

Monfrox wrote:
Torsiedelle wrote:

"This makes no sense."

"So what do you propose we do?" Lidev asked, elbowing Katya silently.

"She's obviously insane.", Katya whispered.

The girl handed them both a cup of tea, sitting down and picking up a peculiar book. It was handwritten, bound in brown leather, and titled "Torii". She cracked it open.

"It's a pretty sad story.....orphaned, killings, forced conscription, "abuse".....but the ending is nice....."And thus the girl met her father, who she list so long ago."

I heard the second book is still being written as we speak."
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:30 pm

Primordial Luxa wrote:He begins by kneeling and reciting a quick prayer in a language that seems strange an inhumane.
He notices her and he reaches for his ingredients all stored in a large metal case.
He starts by setting up a trio of brass cauldrons on the side of the terrace and begins to fill them with strange multi colored liquids.
While they boil he goes to the center of the roof and inserts a meter long pole into a dent in the roof, attached to the poll is a string with a fang and he uses this to draw a circle on the roof.

Somehow sensing that he'd be a few minutes, Kei nodded politely and went back downstairs and bumped into Cuisine on her way to see Dora.

"Oh, hey there." She mumbled, collecting herself.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:32 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:
Monfrox wrote:"So what do you propose we do?" Lidev asked, elbowing Katya silently.

"She's obviously insane.", Katya whispered.

The girl handed them both a cup of tea, sitting down and picking up a peculiar book. It was handwritten, bound in brown leather, and titled "Torii". She cracked it open.

"It's a pretty sad story.....orphaned, killings, forced conscription, "abuse".....but the ending is nice....."And thus the girl met her father, who she list so long ago."

I heard the second book is still being written as we speak."

"So then how do we help with the nightmares?" She asked again.

Achievement

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:38 pm

Primordial Luxa wrote:
The BranRiech wrote:

He begins by kneeling and reciting a quick prayer in a language that seems strange an inhumane.

"This might take a while" he says glancing up at Kei

"Uh, what are you doing?" popped up Giovenith, in a rather concerned tone.
⟡ and in time, and in time, we will all be stars ⟡
she/her

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:41 pm

Giovenith wrote:"Uh, what are you doing?" popped up Giovenith, in a rather concerned tone.

"That's what I was wondering." Kei said, walking back up after a quick visit to Dora.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse