NATION

PASSWORD

Personification Life - IC Part IV

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:55 am

Germanic Templars wrote:*He laughed a bit* "Silly you. Your country would't just be joining another nation, but rather a dream, a goal, a milestone that should have been achieved years ago. And that dream is the unity of humanity.. With the occasional non-human species joining in as well. And if you want what's best for them, well I respect that, just as long as it ain't corrupted. By God i hate corruption."

"I may consider it, I need to learn more about your Empire though." Kei said, contemplating the decision. She wouldn't need to come to a conclusin for years yet though.

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jul 01, 2011
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:07 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Germanic Templars wrote:*He laughed a bit* "Silly you. Your country would't just be joining another nation, but rather a dream, a goal, a milestone that should have been achieved years ago. And that dream is the unity of humanity.. With the occasional non-human species joining in as well. And if you want what's best for them, well I respect that, just as long as it ain't corrupted. By God i hate corruption."

"I may consider it, I need to learn more about your Empire though." Kei said, contemplating the decision. She wouldn't need to come to a conclusin for years yet though.

"Let me give you a quick break down. An empire that controls 4/5 of the galaxy that was founded around 2090 A.D. on a distant planet. On that planet the first alliance was formed between the natives and the humans. From there, my empire has grown by acquiring uninhabited planets, terraforming planets to make them habitable, war, and negotiations. Countries that join me via negotiating will get to keep face by keeping their boarders, as well as their flag, and their currency and law but they must pay my taxes, wave my flag over theirs, and submit to any laws that have been passed by me, and the Galactic Council.. However, countries that I war with end up not getting to keep all of the nice things that those who decided to negotiate, but war is rare for me. And finally, if a country betrays me or any other country under my banner, and can be proven so, will feel the wrath worse than those who I have gone to war with, but this too is rare, only happened once."

• INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

I support Capitalism do you? If so, put this in your sig.

XY = Male, XX = Female

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:10 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:"Let me give you a quick break down. An empire that controls 4/5 of the galaxy that was founded around 2090 A.D. on a distant planet. On that planet the first alliance was formed between the natives and the humans. From there, my empire has grown by acquiring uninhabited planets, terraforming planets to make them habitable, war, and negotiations. Countries that join me via negotiating will get to keep face by keeping their boarders, as well as their flag, and their currency and law but they must pay my taxes, wave my flag over theirs, and submit to any laws that have been passed by me, and the Galactic Council.. However, countries that I war with end up not getting to keep all of the nice things that those who decided to negotiate, but war is rare for me. And finally, if a country betrays me or any other country under my banner, and can be proven so, will feel the wrath worse than those who I have gone to war with, but this too is rare, only happened once."

"Would not negotiating definitely mean war?" Kei asked, adding up the Pros and Cons.

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:16 pm

"Depends, is attacking one of my colonies or coalition countries for a poor or unspecified reason an act of negotiation? Now that you think about it, if one of my countries attack another that's not part of the empire, it best be a good reason for me to join in on the fight. Either that or they are fighting alone. Besides negotiation either comes during the war, before it, or in times of general peace... Sorry about that, rambled off your question... I guess it would be, in a broad sense, I mean if both countries fail to compromise on general terms, with a few thrown insults, then yes, negotiating could lead to war."
Last edited by Germanic Templars on Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

• INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

XY = Male, XX = Female

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:20 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:"Depends, is attacking one of my colonies or coalition countries for a poor or unspecified reason an act of negotiation? Now that you think about it, if one of my countries attack another that's not part of the empire, it best be a good reason for me to join in on the fight. Either that or they are fighting alone. Besides negotiation either comes during the war, before it, or in times of general peace... Sorry about that, rambled off your question... I guess it would be, in a broad sense, I mean if both countries fail to compromise on general terms, with a few thrown insults, then yes, negotiating could lead to war."

"This represents a unique problem." Kei said. "Are you that serious that you would go to war for simply not wanting to join you?"

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:24 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Germanic Templars wrote:"Depends, is attacking one of my colonies or coalition countries for a poor or unspecified reason an act of negotiation? Now that you think about it, if one of my countries attack another that's not part of the empire, it best be a good reason for me to join in on the fight. Either that or they are fighting alone. Besides negotiation either comes during the war, before it, or in times of general peace... Sorry about that, rambled off your question... I guess it would be, in a broad sense, I mean if both countries fail to compromise on general terms, with a few thrown insults, then yes, negotiating could lead to war."

"This represents a unique problem." Kei said. "Are you that serious that you would go to war for simply not wanting to join you?"

"Not really, I would just, as I said, wait it out til either the isolated country wanted attack me or my allies.. Or if I want to be the biggest prick of the century I could just order my allies to stop trading with that nation, while at it do a little bit of sabotage on their food production. Not only would that cause hunger, but also increase in some prices as well as mass emigration, and possibly provoke war... But i'm not that type of guy, I play fair when it comes to politics."
Last edited by Germanic Templars on Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

• INTP
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

XY = Male, XX = Female

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:30 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:"Not really, I would just, as I said, wait it out til either the isolated country wanted attack me or my allies.. Or if I want to be the biggest prick of the century I could just order my allies to stop trading with that nation, while at it do a little bit of sabotage on their food production. Not only would that cause hunger, but also increase in some prices as well as mass emigration, and possibly provoke war... But i'm not that type of guy, I play fair when it comes to politics."

"I see now that niether of us can get what we want then, very well." Kei said, deciding against simply getting rid of Thriller. "I look forward to the day when we meet in the future, either at the tables uner my terms, or on the battlefield." She said, nodding her head out of honor.

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:33 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Germanic Templars wrote:"Not really, I would just, as I said, wait it out til either the isolated country wanted attack me or my allies.. Or if I want to be the biggest prick of the century I could just order my allies to stop trading with that nation, while at it do a little bit of sabotage on their food production. Not only would that cause hunger, but also increase in some prices as well as mass emigration, and possibly provoke war... But i'm not that type of guy, I play fair when it comes to politics."

"I see now that niether of us can get what we want then, very well." Kei said, deciding against simply getting rid of Thriller. "I look forward to the day when we meet in the future, either at the tables uner my terms, or on the battlefield." She said, nodding her head out of honor.

"Well if we both nations end up in war... Then may the best nation win. And don't worry, I make wars quick." * He remarked, bowing back in respect.*

• INTP
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

XY = Male, XX = Female

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:39 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:"Well if we both nations end up in war... Then may the best nation win. And don't worry, I make wars quick." * He remarked, bowing back in respect.*

Mentally kicking herself for not coming to a deal, Kei wrapped her wings around herself and simply dissapeared. Reappearing next to Agatone for some reason.

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:39 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Germanic Templars wrote:"Well if we both nations end up in war... Then may the best nation win. And don't worry, I make wars quick." * He remarked, bowing back in respect.*

Mentally kicking herself for not coming to a deal, Kei wrapped her wings around herself and simply dissapeared. Reappearing next to Agatone for some reason.

Agatone looks at Kei. "May i help you?" he asks.
Behold! this is still a signature
Mother: Swith Witherward
Father: Bone Fort
Sisters: Monfrox, Giovenith, Tsuyoi tekikoku
Brother: The BranRiech,
Uncles: The New Velociraptor Empire, Tiltjuice
Grandpa: Germanic Templars

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:42 pm

Dabfia wrote:Agatone looks at Kei. "May i help you?" he asks.

"Huh? Oh, sorry. I must've teleported to the wrong place, is this still the same island?" She asked, using her wings to scratch an itch on her back.

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:43 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Dabfia wrote:Agatone looks at Kei. "May i help you?" he asks.

"Huh? Oh, sorry. I must've teleported to the wrong place, is this still the same island?" She asked, using her wings to scratch an itch on her back.

"Yes." Agatone says.

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:46 pm

Dabfia wrote:"Yes." Agatone says.

"Thank you, you're not Human are you?"

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:47 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Dabfia wrote:"Yes." Agatone says.

"Thank you, you're not Human are you?"

"No i'm not."

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:51 pm

Dabfia wrote:"No i'm not."

"Well then?" Kei asked expectantly. "What are you?"

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:51 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Dabfia wrote:"No i'm not."

"Well then?" Kei asked expectantly. "What are you?"

"A god."

The New Velociraptor Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:53 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:
The BranRiech wrote:

"Well if we both nations end up in war... Then may the best nation win. And don't worry, I make wars quick." * He remarked, bowing back in respect.*

NVE watched in the bushes and pounced in Thriller once Kei left. "DIE THRILLER DIE!" he shouted in midair.

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:54 pm

Dabfia wrote:"A god."

"It is a pleasure then." She bowed.

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:55 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Dabfia wrote:"A god."

"It is a pleasure then." She bowed.

"The pleasure is mine." He says and bows as well

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:58 pm

Dabfia wrote:"The pleasure is mine." He says and bows as well

"The name's Kei, people call me a goddess, but I recognize no title for myself."

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:59 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Dabfia wrote:"The pleasure is mine." He says and bows as well

"The name's Kei, people call me a goddess, but I recognize no title for myself."

"Nice to meet you Kei, I'm Agatone, god of fire and magma soon to be god of earth."

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:00 pm

Dabfia wrote:"Nice to meet you Kei, I'm Agatone, god of fire and magma soon to be god of earth."

"More competition? Ah, nevermind that, I am the Mother of the Branriech."

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:02 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Dabfia wrote:"Nice to meet you Kei, I'm Agatone, god of fire and magma soon to be god of earth."

"More competition? Ah, nevermind that, I am the Mother of the Branriech."

"More competition? What do you mean by that?"

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:03 pm

Dabfia wrote:"More competition? What do you mean by that?"

"I was planning on contrlling the earth, maing it a safe place for my Children."

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:05 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Dabfia wrote:"More competition? What do you mean by that?"

"I was planning on contrlling the earth, maing it a safe place for my Children."

"By the god of earth, i mean controlling nature on earth, you know, the formation of rocks, metal and the growing of plant life and speices, piss me, my siblings or my mother off and we could easily bring down a nation"

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse